Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She directed his face down to her cummy tits and belly, Bobby eager to please her, licking and groaning. She forced him to his knees and moved his mouth to her cum-streaked thighs.

"Clean Grandma, Bobby, be a goooood boy and clean me up," she groaned, as he lapped the thick cream from her tanned, sinewy thighs.

He obeyed and then buried his face into her ass as she spun around, holding his ears and pumping it into her crack. He was a boy possessed, so frantic to please his sexy granny, he didn't care that her open ass pucker was smeared with spunk. His tongue dug inside, tasting her, tasting the cum, sucking it out and going back for more.

"Oh, you'll get a special reward for that young man!" she squealed with delight, spinning around and pulling his face to her cunt, standing on slightly spread feet to afford him access to her gooey chasm. "In you go!"

He growled as he ate her, lapping furiously, tongue skewering her sloppy hole, backing her up to the center countertop separating the kitchen and living room. Her legs opened wider and he attached his mouth to her dripping sex.

"Suck it, Bobby, suck it alllll out," she screamed, slamming her granny thighs around his ears with a resounding slap. "Suck me out, suck me off while I SCISSOR your head!"

He groaned with pain as his granny's sexy old thighs tightened mercilessly around his ears, ankles lock, legs quivering, and she came in rapid hip thrusts, pounding her gushing cunt into his trapped mouth, her fluids mixing with the boys'. He ate wetly and deeply, eager to please her and was nearly unconscious by the time she finished her orgasm and unlocked her slender, punishing thighs, letting him fall back to the floor, gasping for air.

"Very nice, VERY nice!" she giggled, walking to him and getting him to his feet as she knelt before him. "Now, you're reward! And let's make this quick, you got a match to get to!"

She sucked his cock now with incredible intensity and purpose, gorging herself on him as he groaned and looked down to watch. She smiled up at him as she blew him, twisting two fingers into her soaking cunt and slowly lifting them up behind him. His eyes widened and he gasped as she effortlessly slipped both fingers into his tight young asshole, turning them slowly and wiggling the tips against his prostate.

"OH FUCK GRANDMA OH FUCK!!" he screamed, nutting into his grandmother's growling mouth, his ass tightening around her probing fingers.

She stood up smiling, cheeks bulging - and slapped her lips to his, snowballing his cum into his mouth, holding his squirming head to her face with her strong hands, making him swallow it down.

"What did I tell you about language, young man," she snarled. "Washing your mouth out with cum doesn't seem punishment enough...but it will do for now!"

He smiled a hazy smile as she lapped his lips clean and then looked at the clock.

"Mercy, you don't want to be late for your wrestling match," she said, easily lapsing back into her sweet-granny mode.

"No, Grandma," he sighed, dressing to go.

She went to the kitchen, then walked him to the door - handing him a big bag of cookies.

"Give these to all the boys, would you?" she smiled, kissing her beaming grandson and sending him on his way. "And let them know, if any more of them need a helping hand..."

Bobby laughed, walking down the steps, saying "Thanks again Grandma! You ARE the best!"

"I know, my dear," she sighed, closing the door. "I know."

12