Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this is good, too, you know, stop in the middle just short of him exploding, make him wait and want it," she growled, winking at her grandchildren. "Tease and denial, it's called, you tease him into nearly cumming and then deny him!"

She waited until Bobby's desperate moans abated, and now cupped his big nuts in her little hands, squeezing, and running her mouth over the tip of his dick and down to the base, rapidly and wetly, her pretty old head bobbing up and down faster and harder, bringing him to the edge again.

"I see, you get him all worked up by deep throating him like that, and then stop, right?" Amy asked, watching in wide-eyed fascination, shoving a hand between her squatting thighs to finger her wet pussy.

"Precisely!" Erica announced brightly, popping her mouth off again and watching her grandson's butt raise off the couch, his dick searching for it.

"Now what I like to do is get it ALL the way down until the tip brushes the back of my throat and even into it," Erica said, her mouth inches from Bobby's cock. "And use my throat muscles on it, like making little swallowing motions, that really milks at him, ya know, drives him nuts! Watch!"

And she did exactly that, taking him balls deep and gulping over and over, loudly, her gullet milking the sensitive tip of Bobby's cock as she squeezed his aching balls in her hand. She felt them pulsate and quickly pulled off again.

"GOD GRANDMA PLEEEEEEASE!" he screamed as she pulled her sucking mouth off him.

She and Amy looked at Bobby's twitching cock, where from the tip oozed a single huge dollop of cum, the very beginning of his impending orgasm. Quickly, Erica gripped the base of his dick and squeezed, strangling it, cutting off the flow.

The dollop got a bit bigger and then ran down the shaft in a long stream of pearly white, followed by nothing but Bobby's desperate moans for more.

"And this is important, too, Amy, ruining a boy's orgasm like this!" Erica laughed. "Shut off the flow by squeezing and watch him go crazy! With tease and denial, a ruined orgasm really drives your dominance home!"

"Oh, God, Grandma, please...finish me, please, I'm begging you!" he shouted, eyes frantic and pleading.

The women laughed as Bobby squirmed under his grandmother's grip. Erica bent to slurp the cum off the tip and shaft, holding it on her tongue and showing them both.

"He'll do anything right now...anything..." Erica growled open mouthed, inching up to Bobby's face. "Anything.."

She kissed him and Amy came from just watching her sexy old grandmother snowball the tiny bit of sperm into Bobby's willing mouth, helped along by her own finger that was frantically dancing in her wet slit.

"FUCK SO HOT!" Amy screamed as she came around her hand, thighs quivering as they clamped around it.

She pushed her grandmother's face off Bobby's and kissed her, hungry for the cream in her mouth, scooping out what was left and shooting it into Bobby's mouth. Her brother was going insane from the workout his granny and sister were giving him and kissed Amy long and deep, as Erica let go of his dick.

"He's not shy about sharing his cum, is he?" Erica laughed. "That's a very good sign, shows you got him right where you want him!"

She watched with great pride as her grandchildren continued to kiss, swapping the remnants of Bobby's cum between their mouths, then swallowing it down.

"Your turn, honey," Erica said. "Take him deep, work your throat on his cock!"

Amy winked at her granny and then ingested her brother's cock, sucking down to the base and nearly gagging as she took him into her throat. She followed her grandmother's instruction and started working her gullet in velvety milking motions.

"Atta girl!" Erica said proudly. "I can tell by the sounds you're doing it right! Beautiful work, honey, you're doing great!"

She let her granddaughter gobble her brother's dick for a moment longer until it looked like he'd blast his load directly into her belly. Erica slowly drew her long painted fingernails over Bobby's quivering ball sacks.

"Tickling his nuts helps, too, they love that," she said, watching Amy work his knob in her throat. "I'm so proud of you honey, look at you go!"

Amy let her clenched lips drift up his shaft to the tip, stroking the base with increasing intensity, sucking at the top and running her tongue around it in long, quick circling strokes.

"Oh fuck Amy..oh FUCK OH FUCK!"

Amy held the base now, bobbing her head up and down with blinding speed, focusing on the top half, growling madly, her hair flying in tempo with her head, Bobby screaming with pleasure, Erica watching proudly.

"It's time, honey, I think he's gonna give it ALL to you now, baby, finish him off, get every drop!" Erica laughed. "God, look at you go, girl, suck him, suck your brother off, get it all, don't spill any of it!"

"CUMMMMING!" Bobby screamed, watching his sister's head fly up and down on his cock.

"Stroke it too, baby, stroke the shaft, suck on the tip!" Erica cried out, fingering her own cunt now, her fingers slicing in and out of her furry slit, thumb drubbing the oily clit. "THAT'S IT!"

Amy's little hand flew in a blinding blur up and down Bobby's cock and exploded like he'd never exploded before, his balls emptying into the rapaciously sucking confines of his sister's moaning mouth.

He screamed a hoarse, guttural scream as he felt his cum fill her cheeks, and she gulped down every drop, and still more shot out in thick, lumpy ropes, filling them again, over and over, her head madly bobbing on it until he was spent.

Erica watched with grandmotherly pride, smiling as Amy popped her lips off his dick.

"You swallowed it all? Every drop?"

"Mmmm, just about!" Amy said proudly, smacking her lips. "But I save some for you!"

Erica pulled her granddaughter's face in for a kiss, tongue slashing into her mouth seeking out the slimy remainder of Bobby's cum in a long, slurping kiss.

As she did, she attached a hand to Bobby's flagging cock, working up the shaft and encircling it with her fingers, her thumb running over the tip, making the boy scream in ticklish pain, squirming to get away.

"And this, this is post-orgasm torture, and just the thing to show the boy who is REALLY in charge!" Erica laughed.

"GRANDMA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STOP!!" the writhing boy shrieked, twisting to try get away from her punishing hand.

"Really makes him uncomfortable, and so noisy!" Erica laughed. "Sit on his face, honey, quiet him down!"

"You got it, Grandma!" Amy roared.

She hiked her short skirt up and practically leaped onto her brother's screaming face, pulling aside her tiny thong and burying his mouth into her soaking-wet cunt, smothering him. She gyrated her hips madly side to side, burrowing his face deeper into her crotch, groaning and grinding him in her drenching quim.

Erica's hand continued to twist around Bobby's cock, her thumb cruelly cruising the super-sensitive tip.

Bobby was screaming in pain and pleasure, his cries muffled by his sister's commanding snatch, his dick burning with ticklish agony as his grandmother now gripped the shaft in one hand and ran the palm of the other around in devilish circles on his sensitized cock tip.

He tried bucking his sister off, but she quickly scooped his face into her crotch and clamped her muscular young thighs around his head, folding one calf up to completely bury his mouth into her pussy, his nose up her smooth ass crack.

"Wow, Amy, you got him good, he's not going anywhere!" Erica laughed, continuing to rub her grandson's cock. "You keep him scissored like that, use his face, and help me here with his post-orgasm torture!"

"Oh, yeah, fuck yeah..." Amy hissed, bending over to Bobby's sore cock, her cunt pounding his face as his skull remained clenched in her powerful, pumping thighs.

"Here, lick here!" Erica said, holding Bobby's shaft just below the tip. "Drive him crazy!"

Amy lapped the tip, just behind the head, the site of his super-sensitivity, tickling it, making him writhe in agony under the flickering torture tool of her tongue. She then replicated a move she'd seen her granny do, attaching her lips to the back of the head, sucking on it noisily, drawing the taut skin into her mouth.

Bobbys dick, which had started to go soft after he'd emptied his balls into his sister's mouth and throat, now stiffened under Erica's pumping hand.

"Oh, he seems to like it, Amy, he's such a bad boy isn't he, he's getting hard again even though we've just emptied him!" Erica cooed. "I think he's ready for another one, honey, this boy's a repeater! Work that pussy on his face, baby girl, get what you want out of him! And let's make him cum again!"

"NOOOO! PLEEEEASE! CAN'T! STOP!" Bobby bellowed into the clamp of his sister's pussy.

Amy screamed with pleasure as she soaked her brother's trapped face, squeezing her thighs until it turned blue, and now attaching her mouth to the dick tip, tongue racing circles around it, eyes locked on her grandmother's hand pumping below.

"Almost there...I feel it getting harder...and his balls, God, they're trembling in my hand!" Erica gasped as she stroked Bobby's cock with a mounting speed, watching his sister torment the top and pound her pussy into his suffocated face. "I think I got just the thing..."

She let go his nuts as she jerked him, wetting one finger in her mouth and sucking it out, the digit gleaming, holding it up to Amy's eyes.

"A little prostate massage is in order," she growled, slowly inserting the finger into Bobby's asshole, making him groan madly into the smothering maw of his sister's dripping cunt. "Not the first time, is it Bobby? Remember me doing this to you before?"

He couldn't answer, only scream in painful pleasure as his grandmother knifed the finger deep into his asshole, finding its target and wiggling it around his gland. He stiffened up, thrusting his cock into his sister's sucking mouth as Erica pumped him faster, slicking the shaft with a quick wet slather of her tongue.

"Here he cums!" she shouted, pushing Amy's face aside. "My turn, honey, let Grandma take your brother's load this time!"

"Go, Grandma, go! Eat it allll up!!" Amy laughed, biting her lip and scrunching her face into a mask of orgasmic pleasure as she ground herself on Bobby's face locked in her powerful young thighs.

Bobby blew again, his nuts feeling like they were turning inside out as his grandmother kept her fingertip pressed on his prostate, rubbing it in little circles, his cum scorching into her sucking mouth. She cooed as she sucked, continuing to jerk his dick and slowly retracting her finger from his asshole, draining him, gobbling down his copious load and saving a mouth full of it.

Bobby slumped, spent and slack on the couch, quietly groaning in the slowing grinding grip of his sister's scissoring thighs, his face coated with her cum.

Erica let go of his cock and sat up on the couch, leaning to Amy. Their lips met and both women groaned as Erica snowballed the load into Amy's mouth, where it was gratefully tasted and swallowed down. They broke the kiss as Amy slithered off her brother's shining face, a smile on his satisfied lips.

Erica bent to kiss him, forcing her cum-coated tongue into his mouth. Bobby kissed her back, accepting the gift of his own cum from the tongue of his doting grandmother. She edged the finger between their lips.

"Clean it, Bobby," Erica hissed. "Clean the finger that was just up your ass!"

Bobby groaned, unable to disobey his grandmother's erotic edict, and he accepted, eyes locked onto hers, sucking her finger clean of his ass taste. She smiled, pulled it out of his mouth and put it in her own, sharing, as always, the flavor of their unique love.

"Well now, we better straighten up," Erica said, standing, smoothing her skirt and helping Amy off the couch. "Mom will be home soon."

They got dressed, and the brother and sister walked their sexy grandma to the door, where she hugged both of them, sharing a playful, tongue-darting three-way kiss with them.

"Well, Amy, hope you got enough instruction in what you're looking for," she smiled. "I think your young man is going to be very, very happy with what you learned!"

"Oh, I'll say, Grandma, thanks, you're the best," Amy laughed, hugging Erica.

"Speaking of lessons, Grandma," Bobby said a bit nervously. "There is a special girl I'm dating, and...well, you know..."

"Of course I know, young man, of course I know!" Erica giggled, walking out the door and waving goodbye, the siblings eyes locked onto their grandmother's incredible form as she left, both spent from her visit. "One good oral sex lesson deserves another! Anytime, Bobby, anytime you'd like..."

12