Grandma’s Helping Hand Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..oh my GOD...Mrs. A...gonna...gonna...CUM!!" Matt howled.

The boys laughed, watching the old woman on her knees devour the boss's huge black dick, hands flying up and down the shaft as her mouth remained glued to the tip. Matt screamed as he blasted jet after jet of his cum into her cheeks, filling them. Erica's eyes went wide at the sheer volume of his ejaculate, gulping madly, her throat rippling as she swallowed, her hands never slowing on his dick.

The beautiful black cock finally stopped spewing its load and she slowed her strokes, twisting her hands up to the tip that she let slither out of her wrinkly mouth, forcing the last dollop of cum out, lashing it into her mouth with her tongue and smacking her lips.

"Mercy, you came so much!" she giggled, feeling the corners of her mouth oozing cum which she tucked back inside with her fingers, swallowing it. "Now that's what I call a filling lunch!"

The boys finished their lunch as Erica puttered about the kitchen, cleaning up after them.

"Back to work boys," she said. "That deck isn't going to finish itself!"

She watched them go, then went upstairs to take a long, hot shower. She came out, and strolled into her big walk-in closet with windows overlooking the deck. She watched them work, and then picked through her special rack of clothes.

"This should do," she smiled, pulling out some items.

She called out the window to the boys below.

"You guys look like you're almost done," she said.

"We are, Mrs. Allston, how's it look?" Matt called up.

"It - and you boys - look great!" she laughed. "Be down in a few to check, and make the final payment!"

The boys waited, putting their tools away and hauling the deck furniture back up from the lawn where they'd put it before starting the job. Erica got dressed and pulled out her checkbook, writing out the final amount for the job and walking downstairs.

The slider door opened and she stepped onto the new deck, the clacking sound she made causing the boys to look up and gasp.

There the beautiful woman stood, beaming at them, her silky hair in a bun. She wore a tiny black push-up bra, her saggy but sexy 34C boobs pressed into view, nipples poking over the fabric, black garter and matching nylons, and very sexy black high heels. Between her lush thighs, she wore no panty, and her pussy hairs were dewy in anticipation.

"Wow," Matt whispered. "You look...

"Fucking..." Todd added.

"Amazing," Mario finished.

She smiled, watching their cocks swell in their tight jeans.

"Lose the clothes, boys," she said, walking to a huge padded lounge chair and laying back, thighs spread, fingers playing over her busy. "And let's break this deck in right!"

They did, seconds later nude as they stood around her, cocks rock hard and ready. She laughed and pointed to her tits.

"Oh, Matt, don't you want this?"

Between them, tucked into the wrinkly cleavage of her magnificent old boobs, was the check she'd stuffed between them. Matt roared, bending over to pluck it out with his teeth, dropping it onto his crumpled pants a few feet away.

"Now," she growled, curling her finger at them. "About your tip..."

Moments later, Todd and Mario stood on either side of her, her educated hands strapped to their cocks, stroking, as she'd suck on one and jerk the other before switching off, eagerly gobbling their long dicks to the balls. Her thighs were firmly wrapped around the boss's head as he lay between them, lapping at her furry pussy and dribbling her thick clit with his tongue.

"Goddam," she purred, rubbing one precum soaked dick up and down her face as she jerked the other, both boys leaning down to tweak her thick brown nipples. "I'm loving this deck already..."

She continued to suck alternately suck the two boys as Matt feasted on her gushing pussy. She screamed in pleasure as she came, thighs trembling on his head, loosening them a bit as he slid his mouth down to plunge his magic tongue deep into her tight little asshole.

"GODDAM!" she roared, popping a cock out of her mouth and lifting her nylon-clad legs to give the boss ample ass-eating room. "Your tongue is so long...damn, it feels like a little wet cock up my ass! Lick it, Matt, lick it good, make me wet...make it ready..."

He devoured her tasty butthole for five minutes as she continued working the other boys with her hand and mouth, before she stopped and stood up. She motioned Todd to lie on the lounger. She straddled him, fisting his cock to her slit and sitting back in one, long breathless motion.

"Oh my GOD, Mrs. Allston, you're so tight!" he screamed up into her tits waggling in his face, his hands cupping the saggy meat of them and suckling madly at her huge nipples, her pussy silky and hot on his shaft.

He lay still as she powered up and down his cock before taking him balls deep and slowly twisting and gyrating her hips, hunching her milky white ass around it. The other boys stood by the lounger, and she frantically turned her head one way then the other, devouring one cock at a time and jerking the other.

"Now all at once, boys," she hissed. "You boys worked on my deck as a team, now I want you to finish working on ME as one!"

She lay Mario on his back on the lounger and straddled him, facing his feet, sitting down and in one maddeningly low stroke, taking him balls deep in her insanely tight ass. He roared with pleasure as inch by inch her quivering butt devoured it. She curled a finger at Matt, pointing to her hairy, gaping and soaking-wet pussy.

"In you go, stud," she snarled.

The boys double teamed her, Matt stabbing into her cunt, Mario thrusting up from below into her madly clutching asshole. She turned to her left to ingest the eager Todd's cock, sucking him until his balls slapped off her chin as he trust in and out of her mouth in long, pounding strokes.

They all locked into the fuck rhythm, and the boys in her

pussy and ass could feel each other's dicks grinding together through the thin, velvety membrane separating her holes. Todd watched, hypnotized by the sight, and feeling his balls swell.

"Gonna blow, Mrs. Allston," he grunted as he continued to power fuck her wrinkled little mouth stuffed with his dick.

"Me too!" Matt howled, feeling his balls erupt and blast into her tight cunt.

"OH GOD!" Mario screamed, nutting into her milking ass.

All of them came at once, including the writhing Mrs. Allston as she felt Matt's load blast into her womb, Mario's rocket up her tightly flexing ass and Todd's scorching down her throat. She tightened all three orifices and drained them dry, not letting them go until she felt all that hard, young meat finally go softer.

She stopped and sat, gasping, letting Todd's dick slip wetly from her mouth, dribbling cum down her chin and neck, oozing a dollop onto her sweaty tits.

She stood, the sound of the cocks in her pussy and ass exiting making a lewd, wet, sucking sound. She looked down at her tits, wiping the cum off with her fingers and licking them clean, as cum leached out of her other holes, her bush soaked with spunk, thighs glistening with it, her ass oozing white and dripping down the backs of her solid old thighs and soaking her nylons.

"Now THAT'S," she laughed, leaning against the railing and watching the boys slowly dress, smiles beaming on their faces, "how you break in a deck - with dicks!"

They gathered the belongings, watching as the sexy old woman peeled out of her skimpy clothes and laid back on the lounger, enjoying the remaining rays of sunshine on the late, warm afternoon.

"Someone bring me some wine, would you?" she asked no one in particular.

The boys laughed, walking inside, returning with a bottle of wine and glass on a tray, laying it beside her on a small table. Matt poured her a glass and handed it to her.

"Anytime you need more work done...any time you need us to lend YOU a hand..."

"Or vice versa," she said, raising her glass in a toast.

"Or vice versa," he smiled, bending to kiss her and playfully tweak one of her thick nipples. "You know where to find us."

"That I do, boys, that I do," she sighed. "Thanks for a job well done!"

They left and she snoozed, dreaming of how much fun it would be to entertain more young guests on her new deck.

12