Grandma was Right

Story Info
Women have secrets.
2.3k words
4.06
49.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

I looked at the email and laughed. It was from the lady that I hired for a massage at our house, she dropped by every two weeks, middle of the day to work on my poor old body.

"Grandma was right, we women keep secrets" it read, with a smiley face.

I had run an ad a few months back, in Craigslist of all places. Of course it pays to be cautious there, because one never knows what might show up. But every once in awhile, one turns out to be a keeper.

Of course you all know what a keeper is, it is a lady that not only is reasonably attractive and pleasant, but has no real inhibitions, and once they decide you are OK, has no real concerns about taking care of anything that comes up. Add in some good hands and yep, my idea of a keeper.

Now being married, I always kept that part discreet, no point in upsetting the better half. I mean, it isn't like I am out having an affair, to me, it is a simple business arrangement, I get worked over and some much needed relief, something the wife handled happily when we were both much younger.

But now, she has her own bedroom and I have mine, and like many long term married couples, sex is a rare event and something she seems to be comfortable doing without.

The wife's name is Leann, Lee for short. 5'2", 103 pounds, back when her body was young and all, she was an eager bed partner. As things settled, her clothing style changed from pretty and a bit of a showoff to functional, and it was about that time when she mentioned I tossed and turned at night so she was moving into the other bedroom.

Sometimes in the Summer we used to go the a local park, a short walk got us to an area by the lake where clothing was optional. Lee thought nothing at all of peeling down and running around stark naked, and without fail that night she would be all hot to trot. Can't say I minded one bit, I was proud of her very snug and athletic body, so that stuff was a turn on for me too. Lee was a merciless tease, which added to the mix.

Then came the change. At the lake, she wore her bathing suit, and never took it off. Then, she had a new suit, a one piece? When I asked, she mentioned her tummy was getting a little bulgy, which to me it wasn't, but that is what she said.

Next it was drab blouses and slacks, she got her long hair cut shorter and quit bothering to dye it. When the bedroom switch came, I began to suspect my own life was in for some changes, also. We still had sex, if I pushed a little bit, but clearly it was with some reluctance, which is just no real fun. Over a few months, I quit pushing and she never seemed to mind one bit.

So, getting close to going nuts, one Saturday I made an excuse, went down to a place I knew of. I got my body washed, pampered, a dandy hand job and I went home all happy and comfortable.

Now I suppose that is cheating? I mean, I didn't mention it to Lee, of course not. That became a twice a month thing for me, I did tell the wife I was getting "rubdowns" and she did not react at all since I told her how it helped with the aches and pains, and with my circulation and all of that.

"It's good for you, honey. It will help keep you healthy." She came over, kissed me on the cheek and that was that. I had figured she would have a conniption fit at the idea of some other female rubbing my bare body, but she didn't.

I got braver, found one that would come right to the house, which was good. A couple of sessions and she progressed to taking care of things, by this time I was getting pretty good at letting whoever was working on me know where my interests lay.

Then, I saw the new ad, it was on that back page site that I had been checking out. Mostly hookers, and the oriental places which I had already learned to avoid. Sure, "You tip me plenty big much" would get about anything a person wanted, but I admit to being sort of... cheap?

So, some gal that will, for the $80-100 I was willing to part with was what I was looking for. The new ad sounded like a maybe, so I sent a response.

"Looking for old friends." Is about all the ad read. There was a photo, of a slender lady, mature, long reddish hair and if she was a hooker, she didn't look like any I had ever seen, anyway.

+++

Heather showed up right on time, the wife was home and greeted her with a big smile. Yeah, I know, that is odd all by itself but of course I was quite sure the wife was completely clueless. I never mentioned the happy ending stuff and she didn't ask.

I came out from my shower dressed in my old bathrobe to find Heather and the wife chatting away like a couple of long lost sisters.

"I guess I will go in and get ready." I said.

"OK, honey. I have to run to town and do some shopping, have fun." Lee glanced over at me and they went right back to their hen party. I set my home table up in my bedroom, that way it is nice and private. Lee was used to that part since I had by then had maybe 3 or 4 different gals over for a massage.

I must have laid there for 15 minutes before Heather finally came in. I was laying on the table, an oversize towel over my backside.

"Sorry, your wife is a real sweetheart, we were really having a conversation." She said with a giggle. Then she went right to work. Now I had by then had probably a dozen different sets of hands on me, instantly it was clear that Heather was different.

I mean, any of you who have experienced a lot of massages will know what I mean. There is touch, then good touch, and then there is some kind of energy thing that is magic. There is no way to teach that, the ones that have it do, and the ones that don't can still be good but.. there really is no way to explain.

In minutes, Heather had me purring. Even when we got to the turn over part, which often comes a bit too early or a tad too late, her timing was perfection. And by then, my body was awake, and I was as hard as it is possible for a man to be.

"Is it all right if I remove the towel, Danny? I can do some of the long strokes a lot easier." I glanced up when she said that, she had a sweet smile on her face.

"I.. err.. sure." I told her, surprised. Normally it is 3-4 sessions, some trust developed before anyone new gets to that part. Heather slid the towel off, she didn't pick it up. The cloth dragging over my skin felt delicious.

"Very nice." She said quietly. Her hands went to my chest, she rubbed me out nicely, then gripped both of my nipples at once, rolling them gently. Good lord that feels nice, it makes a man understand why women can find that exciting. She spent quite a long time doing that, then she leaned forward, reached down to the top of my thighs and let her hands drift upwards. Her fingertips trickled lightly up over my testicles and penis, which was now standing up off my body, fully rigid.

After what seemed like a whirlwind of time, heather stepped to the side of the table, began to stroke me. I blasted off in seconds, Heather squeezed and kept right on and I blasted off again, when she repeated that the third time I came right to the edge of passing out.

She produced a small towel and what looked like makeup wipes, in short order she had all of the evidence cleaned up.

"There you go, honey. That was fun." She patted my belly and then left the room. It took me a few minutes to collect myself, finally I got up and dressed.

In the living room, there sat Lee and heather, going at it with another hen party. I paid her, she had asked for just $75 for the roughly 90 minute session, I handed her $100. Then she sat and chatted with the wife for at least another hour.

"Heather seems like a very nice women, doesn't she? Was she good?" Lee asked me after she had finally left.

"Uhh.. yes.. she is very good." I managed.

"Great. Glad you enjoyed yourself." Lee then wandered into the kitchen.

+++

The next session was a repeat, in the interim, Heather and I became email friends. Of course we chatted about everything, somewhere in there I mentioned about how my wife had turned celibate on me and actually moved into her own bedroom.

"That's a shame, perhaps she just needs some stimulation or something?" Heather emailed back.

"I doubt that, I think she just has changed as she has gotten older." I answered.

It was perhaps 4 weeks later when I got another surprise.

"Honey, is it all right with you if I get a massage too?" Lee asked.

"Sure, I guess. We can afford it, do you have a masseuse in mind?"

"I was thinking Heather would be OK. If you don't mind, that is."

"I..? Well, sure, no reason why not." I was surprised at that.

+++

Let me tell you, when the wife is the one in the bedroom, on the table, with a woman that has been giving you happy ending for at least a couple of months, it's a bit nerve wracking. I mean, they sat around and visited like old school chums, I had heard them talk about everything you can think of, they even discussed a pancake from scratch recipe, like I said earlier.. HEN party!

What were they talking about in there? I mean, Heather wouldn't tell the wife about THAT, now would she? But, finally they were done, lee came out all smiles so it couldn't have been too bad.

I went in, got my own massage, things went about like they always did, I found myself curious, but didn't want to ask, not really. Again, it was over an hour before Heather left, the two of them sat and discussed politics and kids and how to grow herbs and how much they both hated most bra manufacturers. I wandered out to the garage and started building a bird house, good grief.

+++

A day or two later, I emailed Heather and asked her, felling silly the moment I clicked send. I wanted to know Lee's responses, and if Heather had perhaps pushed things a little bit?

"No, I didn't need to push at all, we did it all, breasts and butt. I guess grandma was right, we women have secrets. You have a very sweet wife, she has a nice body!" She wrote back, adding a smiley face.

Needless to say, that was a bit of a shock, my close to a completely celibate wife allowed a woman to touch her, I mean, intimately and all?

That kind of touch? From a woman? The idea of that happening had never even crossed my mind. I decided the only thing to do was talk to her. After all, if she was, then no way in hell could she get mad at me for getting things handled, right?

Right.

+++

"Of course I know all about what you have been doing." Lee told me after I had finally managed to bring up the subject.

"You do? How?" I asked.

"Come on, Danny. I am not stupid. You head off to get your rubdown, as you call it. You come back two hours later, all relaxed and happy? I know about men, and besides, I have been married to you for almost 25 years."

"You aren't mad?" I asked.

"Hell, no, of course not. I love you and want you happy. I know I haven't been much of a partner to you for the last few years, but I just don't feel.. you know.. very sexy any more." She told me.

"I don't get it, if that is the case, why would you let Heather...?"

"Honey, she is the one that convinced me that getting older is no big deal. Then she suggested I try one of her massages, one thing led to another and.. well.. you know." She grinned.

"Wow. That is amazing."

"Yes, it is. So, how about if you and I...?" Lee stood up with a smile on her face. I understood that much, anyway.

+++

Lee and I lay together in each other's arms, it had been months if not longer since we had enjoyed each other like that.

"So, what are we going to do, honey?" She asked me.

"About what?"

"Heather."

"What do you want to do? I mean, if we can go back to something more normal, we really don't need...?"

"I was thinking I preferred having her come by every once in awhile." Lee giggled.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Great, works for me!" I told her, reaching out for a handful of boob.

Later, as I lay there and watched my wife as she softly snored, in my bed where she is supposed to be, I couldn't help but think about what heather has said.

It seems, Grandma WAS right, some women have secrets.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers