Grandma's Butterfly Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers

It was about he size of the last joint of my pinky, poking out from the glistening folds of skin surrounding it.

"This is my clit, Luke. It's very sensitive. And men always tell me how big it is. Maybe that's why I like sex so much."

I watched as she played with her clitoris and then she reached for my hand and told me:

"Now you."

I stroked her clit gently.

The silky fluid of her juices making my finger tip glide easily over it. Round it. I slowly rubbed the pad of my finger with its whorls and loops across the top of her clit. The extra texture of my fingerprints giving her increased pleasure.

I held her between my thumb and finger and stroked it up and down, giving her a mini-jerkoff.

"Now I want you to kiss my pussy, Luke."

I looked up, between her legs, into her face. She looked down the length of her naked body at me and nodded encouragingly.

"You'll love it," she told me.

Then she placed her hand on the back of my head, motioning me down to bury my face between her spread legs.

"Mmm, yes." I kissed the outside of her pussy and then her hand made it clear she wanted more.

My tongue came out and I started licking her there.

Then between those lips.

Tasting her juices.

Slipping my tongue up and down her slit.

She held my head. Moved me down.

I thrust my tongue now.

Into her.

Into her cunt.

Her hole.

Her pussy.

Thrust my tongue.

Tongue-fucking her.

She gasped and shook. Then she released her hold on me slightly...

"My clit... do my clit."

I kissed her clit. Then used my tongue to lick it.

"Mmm yes. That's it. That's what I like."

I licked all around and flicked my tongue over the end of her hard clit.

Then her hand on my head pressed me tighter into her crotch and I felt her lifting her hips.

"Suck it."

"I started sucking on her clit. Clamping my lips tightly around it, I sucked as hard as I could, grazing the rough surface of my tongue across it at the same time. She moaned.

"Oh Luke, you're a natural-born pussy-eater."

Her hand held me tight and she lifted her legs and rested them over my shoulders, brought them together.

Her thighs locked onto my head and I was again under her control.

As her hips bucked up and down, I struggled to keep my mouth on her clit.

On moment it was between my lips, the next it was gone.

She still held me tight and the clit came and went from my mouth.

I realized she wanted this. She was fucking my mouth the way I had just fucked hers.

I grasped the outside of her shaking thighs as she continued humping herself into my mouth.

Sliding my palms up and then under her ass.

Gripping a cheek in each hand, the way she had done to me.

And then she began shuddering. Her thighs felt like they would crush my head.

She was cumming.

I had made her cum with my mouth and more juices were flowing from her wonderful pussy.

I sucked them into my mouth and swallowed. Loving the taste.

Relishing the intimacy of the act.

My cheeks and chin were covered and still she shook and shuddered under me.

She relaxed a little and I was able to lick and suck her whole pussy.

I could draw my tongue between her lips from her hole all the way up to her clit.

And back down and into her hole and push my tongue into her.

She twitched a few times and whimpered and said such sweet, encouraging things and then finally I felt her body relax and she opened her legs again and tugged me back up to her so our faces were level once more.

I lay between her legs, my cock was resting on her tummy.

She kissed me firmly and passionately. Tasting her own self on my mouth. I was covered in her.

"Now, Luke. Now I want you inside me."

She reached between us to grip me, to guide me to her waiting hole.

But I was so hard and she was so wet, there was no need.

I lifted my hips once and then lowered myself and my cock just slipped straight into her fantastic cunt.

"Ohh ohhhhh Luke."

"Ohhh fuck..."

Like liquid velvet. Caressing the entire length of my cock as I slid into her. One long movement.

I felt myself move into a new dimension of pleasure. So this was what I'd been missing.

She was wonderful. She was sexy.

She was making my cock feel... I couldn't describe it.

I just lay there between her legs and filled myself with the sensation of what was happening to my penis.

Hot and slick and smooth and slippery and completely engulfed... all at the same time.

"Fuck me, Luke." she whispered.

"Give it to me, like a good boy."

I came out of my personal reverie and started to move my hips.

Sliding my shaft out of her wonderful hole and then back in.

I didn't want to come back out, but going back in was soooo good.

Even after two orgasms already I knew I wouldn't last long.

Jean must have known, as well. Which is why she'd made sure she got hers in first.

I loved every second of it, though. Bumping my pubic hair against her smooth butterfly.

Grinding my young cock into her old cunt.

Her hands were all over me. Pulling me into her.

Legs locked around my back, and then up in the air.

She pulled me down to her and we kissed passionately. Tonguing each other.

She knew when I was close. Stopped kissing and whispered fervently into my ear.

"Cum in my cunt, Luke. Fill me up with your cum in my cunt. I want it. I love to feel a man shooting inside me."

Her words, so dirty, from this mature grandmother. I came right then.

Right as she was telling me to fill her pussy with my cum.

Driving my cock deep into Jean's wonderful, warm, wet, slippery, enveloping pussy.

Loosing off my third orgasm into her. Bucking my hips against her body.

She was squeezing my cock with the muscles inside her, milking the cum out of me while my own muscles seemed to be trying to push my entire self inside her.

I couldn't get deep enough. My cock felt huge. Engorged.

And the cum, as it shot out, was boiling. It seemed to be like lava. I felt it warming the inside of my penis as spurt after spurt filled her.

After, after I had finished all the tics and spasms and had collapsed onto my back beside her and she had fingered her cummy pussy and brought her fingers up to our lips and we had shared the taste of our mutual arousal as we kissed in the afterglow... after all that... she told me she would like to make this a regular thing.

I readily agreed. Of course I agreed.

The rest of Thanksgiving week I spent every available moment at Davey's house. Banging his grandma. The rest of the year I went over there as often as possible.

We don't date, or anything like that. That would be weird.

Jean e-mails me if she is going to have the house to herself.

I go over and we kiss, we lick, we finger, we fuck.

We fuck and fuck and fuck.

She is fantastic. Sexy. Inventive. Bold. Wild. I love her sweet butterfly.

And my grades have improved. Not worrying about hooking up with a girl from college allows me to concentrate on my studies more.

And I've been learning a lot from Jean, as well. She has taught me so much. There is nothing she doesn't like or hasn't tried... hasn't shown me.

But I can't tell anyone.

Except you. You know, now.

But don't tell Davey. I don't think he'd be cool with it.

dlcalguy
dlcalguy
216 Followers
12