Grandma's Gift Ch. 03

Story Info
The family fun goes international.
2.5k words
4.49
31k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at the airport about three hours before our flight. With the nonsense that one has to go through to get on a plane, today, it took about an hour and a half until we were through security and into the waiting area. We found an spot that was away from most of the crowd.

The cab ride to the airport as well as our ordeal in security, all passed without a word between the three of us. So when we sat down to wait for our plane to be called, Gram broke the silence.

"Bri, what's the matter?" Gram asked.

"Ro, are ye really goin' to ask me what's the matter?"

"Ye had sex with ye grandson, me nephew, and now so have I. What do ye think is the matter?"

Gram came back at Aunt Bridgette "First of all, keep yer voice down. We're not in our flat."

"Second, I don't seem to remember too much resistance or too many objections when he had his tongue buried up in yer cunt."

"I didn't say I didn't enjoy it." Aunt Bri told her. "It's just wrong, Ro. He's blood."

Gram responded, "Look, it's not like we can end up preggers from him, so we don't have that worry." "What's your other objections?"

"It's illegal Ro." "D'ya really fancy spending yer last days in a jail?"

"We'll only end up in jail, if one of us opens their gob and tells someone." Gram warned.

"From the one time we've been with him, I've enjoyed it thoroughly." "Tell me you didn't?"

Finally, I interjected into the conversation. "Aunt Bridgette, Grandma, I'll tell you, in all honesty, I've fantasized about making love with both of you."

"If we keep it between just the three of us, no one will be the wiser and they'll be no trouble." "Aunt Bri, if you really feel that uncomfortable with it, I'll respect that and not touch you like that again."

Aunt Bri jumped in, "I never said I didn't want to do it, lad." " I never had a man do tha to me, like this mornin." "I'm just worried, is all."

I leaned over and kissed her forehead. "There's no reason to worry. We're just a grandson traveling with his elderly aunt and gram." "Nobody will find out a thing."

At that point, they called our flight. It was going to be about a 7 hour trip to London and after the night and morning we had, we needed rest. I took out my boarding pass and looked at it, for the first time. Gram had us flying first class.

We boarded the plane and made our way forward. We had three wide seats, all in the same row. We settled in and in no time, Gram was asleep. They closed the doors of the plane and we taxied to the runway. A few minutes later we were in the air and headed east toward London.

I looked at Aunt Bri as we were heading over the east coast to the Atlantic Ocean. I asked her "Are we going to be ok?" "If you have any objections, you don't have to be involved at all."

"Lad," she answered, "It's not tha I object. I just want to make sure we dinna get caught."

"If anyone found us out, it would destroy our family." "What do ye think yer da would do if he found you were rogering his mum?"

"Probably have a heart attack."

"Aye", she agreed, "and yer mum?"

"Ok, I see your point. We just have to be very discreet, especially so around the rest of the family."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, in a very Aunt-like way, but as she pulled away, she whispered in my ear, "Besides, d'ye think I would object to that snake o' yers, slithering its way inta my cunny?"

She gave a little giggle at the shocked look on my face. "D'ye think yer Gram was the only one who liked gettin stuffed?" "Yer Uncle George may not have been as large as ye, but he sure knew what to do with what he had."

At that, she turned sideways in her seat and closed her eyes. I heard her breathing start a rhythm that told me she was asleep as well. I closed my eyes as well and shortly went under, myself.

It didn't feel like it was all that long, but the flight attendants were coming around waking up the sleeping passengers. It was nearly time to land. On went the seat belts as we heard and felt the rumble of the landing gear lowering. Silently, I cursed myself. I wasted a chance for Gram and me to join the Mile High Club. Well, maybe on the return trip.

We retrieved our luggage and then went through customs. Once that was done, we were out of the airport and in to the dark, overcast environment that is London. We hailed a cab and headed to the hotel. It took about half an hour to get there in the traffic.

We pulled up in front of a very nice hotel. If I had to guess, I would say it was, at least, a 3 star. We went to check in and the desk clerk was a bit surprised to see the two elderly women with a young man. He checked the reservation and when he saw that Gram and I had the same last name and that it was for a two bedroom suite, it allayed his concerns, somewhat. If he only knew.

Out of nowhere, a bellman appeared with our bags. I had totally forgotten they were in the boot of the cab. The bellman took our room keys from the clerk and led the way to the lift. Turns out we were on the tenth floor. There were only two rooms on the floor. I couldn't imagine what this was costing Gram. He opened the doors to the suite and wheeled the trolley, with the bags, into the room.

The room was unbelievable. The entryway opened up onto a huge sitting room with a vaulted ceiling. There were a number of doors coming off it. Gram told the bellman to leave the bags and we would take care of them. She gave him, what looked like, colorful folded money with a "10" on it. He left the room, closing the doors behind him.

As soon as the lock clicked, Gram pulled me to her and mashed her lips on mine. Right behind her was Aunt Bri, to take her place when she was done. Both, apparently, knew what French kissing was, since they each rammed their respective tongues deep into my mouth.

"Well now, let's take a look about and decide the sleeping arrangements." Gram said.

We opened the door closest to the front doors and it led into a bathroom. Toilet, shower that could easily fit six people, sink with vanity and another toilet with no seat. Gram noticed me looking oddly at it and said "It's a bidet, lad. It's for cleaning your bum and our cunnys when we use the loo.

We left the bathroom and continued out exploration of the room. I slipped up next to Aunt Bridgette as we were walking and put my arm around her waist. It surprised her, initially, then she slid her arm around mine.

The next room we entered was nearly as huge as the main room. It was one of the two bedrooms in the suite. The bed, itself was enormous. I had seen king-sized beds before, but this dwarfed them. We all looked at one another and said the same thing, "This will do fine."

I spun Aunt Bri around to face me and asked her "Remember that statement you whispered, on the plane, before you went to sleep?" "The one about snakes."

"Aye." She answered. "Why ye ask..."

My lips on hers, cut off the rest of her response. This time, it was my turn to force my tongue into her mouth. It met her own and the two of them danced around for a bit. I broke our kiss and noticed that Gram had snuck up behind her. I started running my hands up and down her flanks, as Gram started unbuttoning Aunt's dress from behind. My hands found their way to her heavy breasts and began gently squeezing them.

Gram finished opening her dress and I let go of her tits. Gram pulled the dress off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Aunt Bridgette, the 70 year old widowed retiree, was standing in front of me in her underwear, a black bra, with holes cut out for the nipples, black crotchless panties and a garter belt. The outfit was completed by the black fishnet stockings clipped to the garters. My jaw dropped open, seeing my aunt on display, like that.

Bri asked "Do ye like it?"

All I could stammer out was "When...How...What"

Gram spoke up. "When you were in for your shower, I dressed her in some of the unmentionables that yer grandpa liked."

I said, "Well, they certainly aren't your average granny panties."

She retorted, "Well now, I'm not your average granny, now am I?

I shook my head and turned back to my aunt. I bent to her chest and latched on to one of her nipples that was poking out of the bra. Suckling like a babe in arms, occasionally flicking my tongue over it. I started tweaking the other as Aunt Bri reached over and started unbuttoning my shirt. When it was opened, I let go of her nipple long enough to let it slide to the floor.

I felt two hands slides around her tits from the back and lightly push my lips away. I looked up to see my Gram bare-assed naked except for a set of garters and stockings. She reached around and began to massage Aunt's breasts as she started nibbling on her neck. She was tugging on her nipples. When she saw me standing there agape, she let go of Aunt's neck and tell me, "Lad, don't you think you're a wee bit overdressed?"

I opened my belt and trousers, letting them drop to the floor. I kicked off my shoes and socks and in seconds was standing in just my briefs. The outline of my erection was plainly visible through my pants, with just my underwear on, I might just as well be wearing nothing, so off they came as well. Both Aunt's and Gram's eyes grew wide at the sight of my hard cock. Aunt Bridgette took it in her hand, for the first time, lifted it a couple of times.

"Ach Ro, thing must weigh 2 stone", she joked.

She started to gently stroke it, making it stiffer, if that were possible. A bit of pre-cum leaked out and curious, she took it on the tip of her finger and popped it in her mouth.

"A bit salty, but not too bad." She exclaimed. "Ro, I'm almost too embarrassed to ask, but could ye show me what you were doin' to him this morning, with yer mouth?"

I almost blew my wad right there. My Aunt, asking my Gram how to give me a blowjob. It was more than I had ever fantasized. Aunt kept stroking me, lightly with her fingernails. Gram released Bri's tits and told her, "Well first, kneel in front of the lad."

Aunt Bridgette knelt on the plush rug, in the bedroom and Gram knelt down next to her.

"Now take it in your hand," she instructed, "open your mouth wide and take it in your mouth."

Aunt Bri hesitated for a moment, but she wrapped her hand most of their way around my prick. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slipped it over the head.

"Now close your mouth around it, but mind your teeth." Gram warned.

I felt Bri's lips close over my cock, just behind the head. Her satiny tongue laid naturally right underneath.

"Now suck on it, gently, like you're sucking soda up a straw."

I felt a slight vacuum begin from Aunt Bri's warm, soft mouth.

"Take some more of him into your mouth." Gram told her. "Slowly, though or you'll gag yourself."

I felt Aunts mouth sliding further down my shaft as the suction continued. I felt her tongue moving instinctively, on its own. The sensation was incredible, coupled with knowing it was her first cocksucking. Suddenly, she released me from her mouth.

"Ro, there's something coming out." She said, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No lass, your doin' it perfect." She answered. "That's what comes out when you get the man excited, he's enjoying."

"Now lick it all over, like an ice cream."

Aunt Bri held my cock up and started to run her tongue the length of it. She washed off every inch of it with her soft tongue.

"Now, take him back in your mouth and keep your head moving back and forth, like you're letting him fuck your mouth." Gram directed. "Don't forget to suck while your doing it."

The sensations were incredible. I could feel my cum boiling down in my sack. I looked at Gram and told her "I'm really close."

She told Aunt, "Okay, you're nearly there. Keep doing what you're doing, but try to take him a little further in each time." He's nearly ready to cum and I want you to swallow it when he does."

Aunt Bri got a scared look on her face. I placed my hands on the back of her head, gently prompting her to take more of me into her mouth and gullet. I could feel her start to gag every time I went forward, then suddenly, her throat opened up and she took me all the way to my balls. Even Gram was taken aback by Bri's "talent".

"That's it Aunt Bridgette," I warned, "Any second, now."

"Go ahead, Bri, swallow his semen, it's not too bad tasting." Gram encouraged.

With that statement from my Grandma, I felt my cock jump in Aunt Bri's mouth and throat. I felt the cum leaving my cock head and going down her throat. Suddenly, she pulled back until the head was all that was left in her mouth. My balls kept pumping my hot seed into her mouth and Aunt Bri kept sucking and swallowing for all she was worth. I saw a small dribble come out of the corner of her mouth, but Gram was there to lick it up. My balls finally emptied there entire content into my Aunt's mouth, but she kept sucking, wanting more. I had to push a bit to get her to unlatch from my cock.

Aunt Bri caught her breath and turned to Gram. "When can I do it again? Now I know why you did it to him, this morning."

I asked why she pulled back when I started cumming.

Aunt Bri said,"Well, how else would I be able to taste it proper, if I let it all go down without it taking a trip through me mouth?"

I looked at my Gram and said "You may have been too good a teacher. Now I have the both of you to fill up."

Gram looked back up at me and said "Aye lad, but I'm sure you're up to the job."