Grandma's Got a Boyfriend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,755 Followers

"No," I said.

"Tell you what Jeremy," Ted informed me. "I'm going to slide my hand a little lower, and if your dick isn't hard I'll go back down the hall and never bother you again."

"Please don't," I begged but by then it was too late.

"Nice," Ted sighed, biting me lightly on the neck as his fist wrapped around my dick, which was in the very condition he had expected it to be in. "You're so hard too. I can feel it throbbing. Mmm... what is it they say? Anything more than a handful is a waste?"

I groaned as his fingers worked my dick like it was a musical instrument, and then he was leaning away a bit so he could put me on my back while he reclined on his hip next to me.

Ted was smiling at me. I could see that even in the murky darkness as he let go of my dick. It slapped back onto my belly and then his hand went lower, parting my thighs so he could get at my balls.

My sac was shriveled and taut when his hand first got there but his warm grip loosened them up so he could soon roll my nuts around in his paw. That gentle kneading caused my legs to churn around in response.

"That's it. I can tell you're starting to relax," Ted said. "Nice pair of balls you've got on you here son. I'll bet they're busy making cum non-stop, if you masturbate as much as I did when I was your age. So tell me, did you like listening tonight?"

"Yes."

"Good. I wanted you to," Ted said. "Here, let me enjoy all of you."

With that Ted used his free hand to grab my wrist, bringing my hand back to the headboard while lowering his face to my underarm. As his tongue slid through the hollow and over the tiny cluster of hairs my body convulsed involuntarily, causing Ted to chuckle.

"Nobody ever did that to you before?"

"No," I answered truthfully although Nick had me do it do him all the time, and as I savored the strange sensation I discovered why Nick liked me working over his bushy pits.

"Are you like me, Jeremy?" Ted asked, and when I told him I didn't understand he elaborated. "I mean, I like girls and boys. Are you bisexual?"

"I don't know," I replied, squirming as Ted's hand kept kneading my balls. "I mean, all through school I tried to. I mean I went on dates with girls but I never did very well."

"Did you do better with the fellas?"

"Not really. I never did much with anybody."

"Just sat at home and jerked off?" Ted asked, and when I didn't answer he chuckled.

"So tell me about your first experience with a fellow."

"It was a man at the library," I explained. "He was in the men's room taking a leak and I was next to him. I kinda looked over at him.

"A pecker checker, huh? You like watching guys pee?"

"No. I'm just curious."

"That wasn't the first time you looked at a guy though, was it Jeremy? I'll bet you've looked at a lot of men in a lot of places. I'll bet you went crazy in the locker room at school," Ted correctly deduced. "I never actually knew you but I think I know you. I've known a lot of guys just like you. A lot of guys like to look, and there's a lot of guys like me too. Guys that like to be looked at. So go on with you and the man at the library."

"I left the library and as I was walking home he pulled up in a car and made me get in with him."

"Made you?"

"Well, he said to get in."

"Big difference."

"I was scared," I explained. "He took me for a ride and then he asked me if I wanted him to suck my dick."

"And you said yes."

"I didn't say anything so he just did it."

"And you liked it, didn't you? I'll bet you came right away."

"No," I confessed, and then told Ted how I was so intimidated that I couldn't get hard.

"The man was very patient and said he would keep sucking it until I got hard. It seemed to take forever and the longer it took the more nervous I got, but eventually I got a boner. Once I did then I came real fast."

"Then what?"

"He said we should take a walk. There were some woods behind where we were parked, and when we got out of sight he told me to get on my knees and - you know."

"He wanted you to suck his cock, and you did."

"I tried but I wasn't very good at it. After a while he had me take my pants off and - ooh!"

"Sorry," Ted said, lightening the grip he had on my nuts. "Got carried away there. He had you take off your pants? He wanted to fuck you in the ass, didn't he?"

"I didn't know what was happening, I swear," I related. "He put his finger in my rear end. It was greasy but it felt good. The next thing I knew he was climbing on me and I couldn't stop him."

"You didn't want to stop him, did you Jeremy?" Ted asked. "Did it hurt?"

"Yes, it hurt a lot but he kept doing it."

"But you liked it?"

"I guess. He told me that it would hurt less the next time."

"You met the man again?" Ted asked, and I nodded.

"Every night for about a week," I admitted.

"And I'll bet you got better at sucking cock too," Ted suggested.

"I guess."

"You still see him?"

"No, the last time we went back in the woods we got caught by a cop," I explained. "He got away but the policeman caught me."

"You got arrested?"

"No. He told me he was going to take me home to my mother, but then when he looked at my I.D. and saw I was 18, he said he changed his mind."

"What did he do?" Ted asked. Don't tell me he..."

"No," I said. "He said he wasn't interested in sloppy seconds, but he took out his dick and told me to suck it and if I did he'd let me go."

"And you did," Ted said. "And you liked it."

"I guess."

"You must have. Look how hard your dick is, and I haven't even touched it yet. Look at the way it's drooling pre-cum, and see the way the skin is stretched out so tight around the base of the glans? It's like piano wire the way it's so taut. Damn, how I wish I could get that hard," Ted admitted. "And I'll bet you want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes," I confessed because he had been working my balls over non-stop during all the time I had been talking, sometimes gently and sometimes rough. During that time I learned that no matter how rough he handled my nuts I still liked it.

"Tell me more," Ted asked.

I told him about Nick, and the things we did and how much I loved him and missed him.

"Well, this won't be a total waste of a summer," Ted explained. "You'll have me and I'll have you, and maybe by the end of summer I'll have made you forget all about Nick and the man at the library. What was his name anyway?"

"I don't know. He never told me," I mumbled. Ted laughed at that and said I was really a little pig to do all that with somebody whose name I didn't know.

"I'm jealous of that nameless man," Ted confessed. "I would have given anything to be the first to have you anally."

"You?" I said way too loudly, but as I began to tell him that wasn't going to happen he interrupted to tell me I was wrong.

"I'm going to have you," Ted assured me. "Not tonight but one of these nights, and it will be great for both of us. For now, I think it's time for you to cum. I'm not even going to touch your dick either. See how red and angry your little rocket looks?"

I looked down and saw my dick pointing back up at me with a rope of pre-cum hanging on the tip. Ted's hand was still churning my sore nut sack below it, and just like he said, he never touched my dick.

Instead, I think he used the side of his thumb to rub the space between the base of my penis and the top of my balls, and when he did I felt what seemed like an electric charge start at my toes and run through my entire body.

I came. What might be a more accurate description? I erupted. I came so hard my head was spinning. My body jerked around violently like I was a manic marionette dancing for a perverted puppeteer, which was probably true.

Even after my dick spotted spurting, after I had ropes of semen not only all over my chest and stomach but even on the side of my face, my body still convulsed. Intense pleasure washed over my body but that pleasure became, if not pain then at least discomfort. I found myself begging for Ted to let go of my balls, which had a hollow ache that would still be there come morning.

"Boy Jeremy," Ted sighed as he looked at my cum encrusted body with the milky ropes glistening in the moonlight. "You cum hard and you cum in quarts. We're going to have a great summer, you and me. I guess I'll let you get to sleep now."

Ted climbed off the bed and started to leave but then changed his mind and came back to the bed, climbing on it and moving up to the headboard.

"Before I go, how would you like to taste what your Grandma's pussy tastes like?" he asked while knee-walking towards my face with that elephant trunk of a cock swaying lazily between his pale thighs. "Just a taste for now."

Above my face his over-sized organ hung like the sword of Damocles. The foreskin so long that the entire head of his cock was hidden, and I found myself opening my mouth for him to drop his manhood into it.

"That's my boy," I heard Ted sigh as my lips moved a few inches down his flaccid tube, and while I could see that his penis was quite thick at the base, the way it tapered down made it much easier to suck on than I had thought.

The part further down, well, no mouth was ever going to get near enough to try and handle, but I sucked on the end of that tool eagerly. So much so that to my shame Ted had to pull it out of my mouth in order for me to stop.

"Tomorrow," Ted said, playfully slapping my cheek with his cock before leaving. "I think you should take me for a walk out back. Your Grandma mentioned something about an apple tree near the creek that she used to get fruit from. I'll suggest that and you will agree. Okay?"

"Yes sir," I said and then he left, his cock swinging like a metronome as he walked.

I looked at the clock on the night stand, and to my shock saw that Ted had been in with me for a hour. My balls felt like they had been used as a punching bag and the cum on my chest and stomach had hardened like dried paste. I knew I could never fall asleep like this. I was disgusted with myself not only morally but also physically since I was sweaty and covered with cum, so I went in to take yet another shower.

Before I stepped in I looked at myself in the mirror and had to laugh because there was even dried semen in my hair. Under the spray I rinsed off, and as I very gently cleaned my balls I thought about tomorrow. I wondered whether the emotions I was feeling were those of anticipation, shame or fear. Maybe it was a combination of all three.

***

Part Two to follow

timmywells
timmywells
1,755 Followers
12