Grandma's Incentive

Story Info
Sylvia offers an incentive for excellence.
2.6k words
4.54
146.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers

Sylvia's grandson, Tim, was the apple of her eye. He had been since the moment he was born. He was a charmer since the day her daughter-in-law had brought him home from the hospital and he'd been capturing hearts ever since. But today Sylvia could see that Tim's mother was upset.

"Mom, we're at wit's end," Meg said. "He's in real trouble. He's a hair's breadth away from flunking out. We just don't know what to do." Sylvia was shocked. Tim was not only attending a prestigious university, he was doing so on an academic scholarship. He was not just intelligent, but brilliant.

"Honey, how can that be?" asked Sylvia. "Tim should be able to handle the course work easily...what's happened?"

"Oh Mom," Meg sighed. "Girls are what happened. He's so distracted it's keeping him from his work. We could keep a lid on it when he was home, but now he's a grown man...more or less... and miles away. We simply don't know how to cope with it. We can't exactly ground him."

Sylvia couldn't help smiling. So that was it! She wasn't surprised...Timmy was a handsome boy. Many young men were handsome, but Timmy was VERY handsome. Thick brown hair and eyebrows, rippling muscles, not to mention that Sylvia had seen him beside his parent's pool one day last summer wearing a pair of bathing trunks without a supporter. She blushed when she remembered the substantial bulge. Sylvia could think of two men who had been as handsome and they were both long gone...Elvis and Ricky Nelson. "Oh Good Heavens," she thought. "I'm getting OLD!"

"Mom?" Meg said tentatively. "He'll be home in a few days on Spring Break. Will you try talking to him? That boy simply worships you. You've always had more influence on him than we do. You're our last hope."

Sylvia remembered the little brown-haired boy who sat on her lap and began asking her to marry him as soon as he could talk. She'd kiss him and say, "I'm already married honey, but I love you just the same." It seemed like only an instant and he was a teenager, and when had he become so big and strong? He would take her into those muscular arms as gently as if she were a china teacup, and then bend down and kiss her neck with those soft lips so that it felt like a butterfly landing. It never failed to send a chill through her. "You're my best girl, Gram," he'd whisper in that deep voice.

Sylvia had been a widow now for five years. At age 62 she was still an impassioned woman and had kept herself in magnificent shape. She could see that much younger men noticed her. She enjoyed it, and why shouldn't she? She pleasured herself guiltlessly. She more often than not fantasized about her late husband. But recently thoughts of Tim beside the pool crept into her thoughts. She imagined herself kneeling naked before her grandson, gently playing with his bull-sized nuts, kissing his growing manhood...Oh My Stars! "What on earth is the matter with you?" she'd think to herself...AFTER having a very pleasing orgasm.

"I'll talk to him dear," Sylvia said. "Send him to me when he gets home."

It was a week later when her bell rang. She opened the door and was delighted to be again swept into Tim's arms. He kissed her and said, "You're my best girl, Gram."

"And you're the most handsome young devil who ever lived," she replied. "But turn off the charm, buster. We have to talk." The boy knew what was coming and was sheepish. For the next half-hour Sylvia lectured him. "Sweetheart, I'm going to do something I shouldn't, because I've always felt that virtue is its own reward," she concluded. "I'm going to bribe you. If you come through and make your parents proud, I'll give you something of your choice, as long as it's within my power to provide...how about it?"

"It's a deal," he replied.

It took more than one semester, and Tim not only improved, he made the Dean's List. Sylvia was again in his arms, utterly delighted, running her fingers through his thick, brown hair. "Ok Einstein," she said smiling. "It's time for me to settle up. What's it going to be? And before you speak, let me remind you that a Ferrari is NOT within my power to provide."

"Um, actually," he said quietly, "what I want doesn't cost a dime."

Sylvia eyed her grandson quizzically. "Nothing?" she asked. "Nothing at ALL?" She was intrigued. "Sweetheart, what is it that you want?"

Tim squeezed his pretty grandmother a little tighter. "You have to promise that it won't make you mad."

"Mad? I give you an open-ended choice, you say it costs nothing, and you're afraid I'll be mad? The suspense is killing me...out with it!"

"Gram...I want to make love to you."

Sylvia heard with perfect clarity. But she couldn't have...Tim said that he wanted to make love to her.

Seeing the confusion on her face he said, "You DID say anything that was in your power to provide, remember?"

"Timmy, Darling," she said. "When you say make love, do you mean as in taking me to BED??" she asked incredulously.

"Yes Gram," he replied.

"Sweetheart," she said quietly. "I love you more than any other man on earth, and God knows you're the most handsome man that I've ever known. But Baby, I'm your grandmother!"

"Gram, I love you too. And you're the most beautiful and desirable woman I've ever known. Does it have to be so terrible for us to make love? You DID make a deal."

Sylvia simply had no answer, and she HAD promised.

Tim took both of his grandmother's hands in his, turned them palms up and gently kissed them. Sylvia shivered at his tenderness. He was SUCH a lady killer! "Gram," he said. "Will you strip for me? You're so beautiful and I've wanted to see you naked for as long as I can remember."

Sylvia looked into those deep, brown eyes. "Damn it," she thought to herself. "Why does he have to be SO damned handsome?"

Sylvia stepped back and slowly began to unbutton her blouse. If she was going to strip naked for a drop-dead gorgeous man, she was going to do it right, even if it WAS her grandson. She dropped the blouse and removed her skirt, leaving her in a lacy bra, and panties far too tiny for most women of her age to get away with. She slid into Tim's arms and began to kiss him. "Sweetheart," she cooed. "Will you help me out of my bra?" Tim unhooked the garment and pulled it away from her D-cup breasts. They stood firm and unassisted on her chest. The combination of cool air and excitement caused her large, dark brown nipples to stiffen into erect ripeness. Tim was entranced.

"Gram," the boy said. "They're perfect. They're more beautiful than I fantasized." Sylvia smiled and kissed him some more.

"Panties, Sweetheart," she breathed in his ear.

Tim knelt before her and removed the wispy panties. He looked at the thick triangle of rich, brown pussy hair that adorned his Grandmother's womanhood. He loved it. Too many of the girls he knew at college shaved it. A woman's pussy SHOULD be hairy.

"Honey, do you still want me?" she asked.

Tim stared at her in wide-eyed wonder. "Gram," he said breathlessly. "You're more beautiful than I imagined."

It was the best compliment that Sylvia had ever received, and it thrilled her.

"It's your turn, honey," she said.

Tim was out of his clothes in seconds. Sylvia knew she was staring, but she simply couldn't help it. Her grandson was an impressive sight when he was naked, and not simply because his musculature gave him the appearance of a young Adonis. Sylvia had been with no other man than her late husband, and although she certainly knew that men's tools came in a variety of sizes she couldn't believe her grandson's size. She held her arms out seductively. He held her and she felt his thick, hot cock growing against her belly. Tim kissed her for awhile, then knelt and began to gently kiss her tummy as he squeezed her shapely behind in his strong hands. What a sweet lover!!

"Hey mister," she said softly. "I thought you were going to bed me?"

Tim swept her up and carried her to the bedroom. "Oh Gawd", Sylvia thought. "Just like Scarlett O'Hara." Tim placed her gently on the bed. Sylvia eyed her grandson's manhood, which had grown to the dimensions of a Pringle's can. "Sweetheart, why don't I suck you off? That way when you get hard again you'll be able to take your time."

"Oh Gram...will you do that?"

"Honey, when a woman is in love with a man she looks forward to sucking his cock," Sylvia replied.

"I want to be a gentleman with you Gram...am I supposed to do it in your mouth?"

Sylvia smiled as she kissed her handsome lover several more times. "If you're asking if you cum in my mouth, the answer is yes. It's another way a woman shows her love."

Sylvia could barely encircle her grandson's cock with one small hand while she caressed his balls with the other. The head barely fit in her mouth, and she swirled her tongue around it while stroking the long shaft. As Sylvia expected, Tim lasted only seconds. He was barely able to gasp out, "OH GRAMMMM" before he grabbed Sylvia's hair and began to gyrate his hips. Sylvia had always liked for a man to act like a man and it thrilled her to have her mouth raped by her virile grandson. His load was huge, but Sylvia was an experienced lover and swallowed it without difficulty.

Tim's strong hands gripped his grandmother's hips and flipped her onto her back as if she was a doll. His lips found her nipples and began to suckle hungrily at them. "Oh My Gawd, Timmy," Sylvia gasped. "I am such a slut, taking my grandson into my bed. How could I do something so disgraceful? I need to be punished, baby. Hurt my nipples. A whore should have her nipples punished."

Tim was caught up in his grandmother's lust and wanted to please her in every way possible. He caught Sylvia's slim wrists and held them above her head with one hand. With the other hand he began to pinch and twist her rigid nipples. Sylvia began to squirm and sob. He knew just how to bring her to the threshold of pain that she needed. Tim began biting the firms nubs of flesh and Sylvia began to squeal in pain and pleasure. How did a nineteen-year old know how to bite a lady's titties like that? He worked his way down, kissing over her flat belly, and then to his grandmother's delight, he firmly spread her legs and plunged his tongue into her pussy.

It was Sylvia's turn to have a hair trigger. The moment the hot tongue touched her clit she began to cum. As she moaned and writhed Tim moved above her. She saw the head of his cock poised over her pussy.

"Oh Sweetheart," she gasped. "You have to take your time. You're hung like a bull. If you're too rough with me you'll hurt me."

"I won't hurt you unless you want me to, Gram," he answered.

Bless his heart, he eased his huge cockhead between her pussy lips as gently as a feather falling. He pushed the length of his shaft into her inch by inch, until she felt the hair on his balls against her bottom. "Fuck me gently to start," she whispered. "I have to get used to you." Tim began gently and slowing stroking his tool in and out of his grandmother's womanhood. It had to simply be a natural talent and Sylvia was astonished. Tim was fucking her perfectly, just exactly the way she wanted. As Sylvia became accustomed to the thick, meaty invader she whispered in Tim's ear "a little harder baby." In a few minutes Sylvia was almost delirious with lust and pleasure. She was ready for the main attraction.

"Darling," she whispered. "Hold my hands over my head." Tim obeyed and stretched her hands toward the headboard, holding them in an iron grip. "Baby, I want you to rape me. You broke into the house and caught me here alone. You made me strip naked, and then you made me kneel and suck your big cock. Oh, I'm so frightened!! After you made me swallow your sperm you brought me here, to my bed. I could see you were going to fuck me and I begged you not to. Your cock is too big! I can't take it! But you showed me no mercy and put it in me anyway." Sylvia licked and sucked the ear lobe of her young lover. "Honey, rape me...pound me until I cry and beg you to stop. But don't you DARE stop until you've emptied those big, hairy balls into me again!"

Tim needed no encouragement. His grandmother's narration of her rape fantasy had inflamed his lust beyond all measure, and he began to savagely fuck her. Sylvia whimpered, then began to cry, her sobbing becoming louder and louder, followed by gasping entreaties for mercy. Tim followed her instructions and ignored them. With a deep groan, he began to cum into his grandmother's painfully stretched pussy.

They both lay there breathless and panting. "Gram," he said quietly. "Did I do it right? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"Oh Baby," she whispered, trying to get her breath. "Yes, Baby you hurt me. You hurt me the way a woman loves to be hurt by her lover. It was wonderful. I've never been fucked like that in my life. As soon as I can breathe and move I'm going to suck you hard again. Then I'm getting on top of you. This time it's going to be a gentle, slow fuck and I'm going to teach you what to do to my titties while they're dangling in your face."

Over the next few hours Sylvia learned that her grandson was an adept pupil and a perfectly adaptable lover, able to pleasure her as gently as a lamb, or to completely dominate her. She need only instruct him. Sylvia desperately wanted him to fuck her in the ass, so that he could rightfully claim complete ownership of her, but his size made that simply impossible. Sylvia taught him how to use his fingers and tongue between her buttocks, and anal pleasure was added to the list of delights that she could receive at will at his hands.

Later that week Meg and her husband entertained Sylvia at dinner at their home. Meg said, "Sylvia, we don't know how to thank you. Tim's turnaround is amazing. What on earth did you DO?"

Tim, the perfect gentleman, had picked his grandmother up at her home and would be returning her there later in the evening. He had his instructions, and upon arriving he would no longer be her grandson, but an intruder. He would clap his hand over Sylvia's mouth, force the frightened woman into her home, strip her, and force her to submit to an array of sexual indignities. Sylvia smiled in anticipation. It would mean that in the morning her pussy would be sore, her titties would be black and blue, and her nipples would be raw, but it would be worth it!

"Oh Meg," she replied. "It's just a matter of offering the proper incentive."

Helen1954
Helen1954
99 Followers