Grandma's Ma

Story Info
I get to bed my great grandmother.
3.5k words
4.25
67.6k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tired beyond being tired. The hum of the road conspired to close my eyes despite all the trouble I took to keep them open. I had been driving for the past twelve hours with short stops for food and gasoline and I still had quite a ways to drive yet, but my new 2015 VW Beetle was chewing up the miles and spitting them back out. Still, I was tired beyond being tired.

My name is James Ross and I was twenty- five and single when I started this trip from my native New Hampshire to spend the days driving out to see my girlfriend who had moved to a small town in Southern California after our graduation from grad school. Rhianna was also twenty-five and had the most fantastic body I had ever seen. Red haired and slim with small, tight breasts and hips just made to fuck. Her pussy was as tight as a virgin pussy—in fact; I was the one who took it from her back in high school when we were both eighteen. We both ate right and worked out at least three times a week with long runs on the off days. If Rhianna weighed more than 105 pounds spread over her 5 foot 2 inch frame, I would have been very, very surprised. I was six inches taller and about 40 pounds heavier than Rhianna. My hair is as red as flame, and my eyes a steely blue unless I'm angry and then they are a battleship gray.

This was my fourth day of hard solo driving and I was halfway across Texas on I-20 and had been making damn good time until the fog had rolled in from nowhere. I literally could not see ten feet in front of me and I slowed down from the 75 MPH that I had been driving on the interstate. Then something happened that I cannot explain. I seemed to have fallen asleep at the wheel and when I awoke, the pavement under my wheels was not as smooth as before and my car looked and handled differently. When the fog lifted, I found myself on an unmarked road with a small town up ahead. Then I started seeing some rather nice old antique cars, but somehow they looked brand new and my VW looked to be from the same general era. Now, I am not much of an old car buff, but these cars looked to be 1930s vintage and were in mint condition. There was still something in the back of my brain that told me something else was a little bit off.

I looked at the crazy gas gauge in my car and saw that the arrow was pointing to empty in a rather threatening way. I saw a gas station up ahead and pulled in to the single pump. An attendant came out and opened the trunk in the front of the car only to find my suitcase and a spare tire and jack in there. He looked puzzled and I told him the engine was in back. He opened my trunk and found the old air-cooled engine. The attendant then checked the oil and the belts. Then he asked if I wanted to fill her up. The gas pump read a mere ten cents a gallon and I said sure.

"What kind of car is this mister?" a fellow standing near the door to the garage asked.

"It's a VW."

"What's that?"

"It's a Volkswagen."

"Hey that sounds like one of them Kraut cars," came from the guy standing next to the original talker.

"Yes, it's a German car."

"Now why would a young feller like you be driving some goddamn German car when we are at war with the bastards?"

"At war?"

"Yeah, at war. Where you been? A couple of days after those damn Japs bombed Pearl Harbor, the Germans declared war on us. Course it was all FDR's fault, him giving war materials to England in return for a lease on some English bases close to us. I don't know who is worse, FDR or Hitler. Both of them got a mean streak in them."

"What the hell are you talking about? That war was over..." Then something clicked in my brain. Somehow, I had entered a time warp and was back in the early 1940's. "Ah, I'm thinking of the wrong war. How much for the gas?"

"A buck twenty-five. You must've been riding on fumes." I handed over a dollar twenty-five without thinking about it and the attendant took it without looking at it.

"Say, where can a feller get something to eat?"

"Best—and only—place in town to eat is over at Penelope's Restaurant. And, she's also got a couple of rooms to rent if you're ready to call it a day. Isn't much more around here for a long ways and it's almost dark. Just tell her Ronnie sent ya."

"I sure will." I pulled the car to the curb right in front of the restaurant and went inside.

The restaurant reminded me of the way my grandmother's kitchen used to smell when she was alive. The smell of several different meats cooking spiced up with the tang of spices and a trace of alcohol and tobacco—of course my grandmother never let alcohol or tobacco come into her house, never mind her dining room or kitchen.

I sat down at a corner table where I could watch everything going on in the room. My daddy who fought in the Gulf War way back in 1991 told me that by keeping people in front of you like that you avoided anybody sneaking up behind you. It made sense to me so I followed his advice in the choice of seats whenever and wherever I could.

A pretty young girl came over to the table and asked what I would like for supper? I pretended to look around for a menu while I was really checking her out. Penelope had smallish breasts that still stretched her tight shirt out and the prettiest blue eyes I think I have ever seen.

"Well, if you have a menu that I could look at, I might be able to decide."

"Don't have no menu except what's written on the board. What's your name any way?"

"Oh, I see. Uh, my name's Jim. You have a Diet Coke?"

"What kind of Coke? What the blue blazes is a 'diet' coke? I have never in my born days heard of a diet anything."

"I'm just pulling your knee, sweetheart. I'll have some unsweet ice tea."

"Listen here Mister Jim. Penelope is not your sweetheart and Penelope Kincaid don't know what you mean by diet coke and all our tea has got lot of sugar in it! Take it or leave it, 'less you want something a bit harder than that. I got some 200 proof ever clear that'll put the hair on your chest. I just can't serve it if the sheriff is around, if you get my drift."

"I see. With a choice like that, I guess it'll be ice tea with sugar then."

"Now we got that settled, Jim, what do you want to eat? I suggest the beef brisket with smashed up potatoes and greens. Mighty fine eating. 'Less you want fried chicken with the same fixings. But, I wouldn't want it because it's leftovers from the parson's visit last Sunday."

"OK, Miss Penelope. I won't give you any more of a hard time. I'll have the brisket with the fixings." As I looked around, I saw a half dozen people in the restaurant watching the two of us spar over what I was going to have to eat and drink for dinner. They were almost all smiling at me and a couple of the men lifted their glasses to me in a silent toast. A few of the others shook their heads sadly as if to say that Penelope had got the best of another man. My eyes went straight to her ass as she turned around to get my meal and drink. Such a pretty ass to match such a beautiful bosom. I sighed and waited for my food.

A boy brought my tea to me and set it down with a wink. "Guess you got the best o' my sister Penelope, huh, mister?"

"I'm not sure who got the best of whom."

"Hey! You talk mighty funny—where you from?"

"Back east." I answered trying to keep it to generalities.

"Where back east?" Even though I knew the question was coming, I wasn't going to mention exactly where.

Penelope took this moment to bring my brisket and ice tea. "Yeah, where back east, Jim?"

"New Hampshire."

"Oh, you one of them big strong Yankee boys like to come into the south and take advantage of us poor little' ole Southern belles, huh?"

"No actually, I'm on my way out to California to visit a friend of mine."

"Must be a real good friend for you to drive that far to see. Me? I'm a sucker for Yankee boys." I mulled that thought over in my head and sadly shook it back and forth for a minute.

The food was great. The beef brisket was smothered in some sort of spicy sauce and was a delight to eat.

"Penelope, how much do I owe you for the food?"

"Well, it wasn't nothing fancy. I'll let you off for a dollar in silver."

"Can't say that I have a dollar in coin, how 'bout I give it to you in paper?"

"Yeah, they say that the paper money's as good as gold or silver, but I don't believe them none. What the hell, let me have that greenback! I can use it for wallpaper if I need to."

"Ronnie also said to ask you about a room for the night. Said yours were the best in town."

"Yeah, that sounds like Pa. He's always trying to drum up business for me. Room is two bits 'less you want a wash basin. That'll cost you fifty cents."

"Well. I guess I'll get the basin." As I plunked down the seventy-five cents in coins without even thinking. "Where's the restroom?"

"The outhouse is out in back. Watch out for the spiders. Been a few folk gotten bit in outhouses lately."

"Where's my room?"

"Upstairs, last door on the right. You're going to be right 'cross the hall from me, so you be quiet, you hear? I sure do like my beauty sleep."

"Well, I'll be off now. It's been a very long day. 'Night." As I stood up to go to the room I realized that my cock was as hard as a piece of iron bar and was stretching the front of my jeans to the point that it was painful. Somehow I managed to get upstairs to the room and thought I would just fall into bed and go to sleep. My cock had other ideas and in my mind I must have undressed and fucked Penelope about a dozen times planting my seed deep within her willing cunt. Realizing that if I wanted to jerk off a load I had to go out the back door to the outhouse, I finally forced myself to go to sleep despite my very erect cock poking straight up in the air.

I usually sleep in the nude so I was at a loss as to why something felt strange. I opened my eyes and it was pitch black in the room but I swore that I could hear somebody else breathing. My cock was still hard and slowly I felt warm air blowing on it just before a warm and very moist mouth sank down to my balls. Now, I am not overly well endowed, but what I lack in length I thought I made up in girth. Still those lips were nestled in my pubic hair and the tongue inside that mouth was working wonders at bringing me closer and closer to paradise. I groaned and was answered by a return groan that I could feel through my cock and balls right up into the core of my being. I reached down and gently tugged the mouth from my cock. Then gently I pulled the person attached to it to where I could kiss her—and yes, I knew it was definitely a girl. I had felt those lovely breasts dragging across my belly on their way up to my chest.

"Who are you?" I whispered.

"Penelope-but now you can call me 'Penny'... and I only let a very few people call me that" came the answer, also in a whisper.

"Penelope—I meant Penny-what are you doing here?"

"I would have thought that was pretty obvious—I'm sucking your cock to get it hard enough so we could fuck properly by getting it into my cunt. You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no!"

"Well then I think it's hard enough now, so stick that good hard cock into me and fill me up. I want to get in a family way, if you get my meaning."

I let my hand drift down her body and reached between her legs. My fingers dipped into her and came away as slick as olive oil. This girl was ready to be fucked and as horny as I was, I was going to give her the fucking of her life. I quickly rolled her over and plunged my cock into her very ready and willing cunt. Her cunt felt like a warm velvet glove stroking up and down on my plunging spear. Penny started to moan and it was getting a bit louder as she neared her orgasm.

"Aren't you afraid your father or brother could hear us?"

"Nah. Pa sleeps like a log and there isn't nothing going to wake him up excepting maybe a gunshot next to his ear. And Mikey is almost as bad. 'Sides they are at the other end of the hall. And, Pa don't care who I fuck as long as I enjoy myself and believe me, I'm enjoying your cock in my pussy." All this came out in short spurts as she caught her breath because I was still plowing her pussy and hitting the back of it.

"Oh, my God! I've never felt a cock this deep in me! I'm getting close now. I want your cum deep inside me."

And just who was I to argue? Besides, I was getting very, very close myself. I could feel that familiar feeling starting at the back of my balls and making the journey up through my cock. Just when I started to spurt rope after rope of hot, creamy sperm in Penny's quim, she started almost screaming through her orgasm.

As we recovered our breaths, I started nibbling on her lovely tits and sucking her nipples into my mouth. We were still joined down below with Penny holding me in place with her feet wrapped around my legs. We drifted off to sleep with me still plugged in and on top of her.

When I awoke, the light was streaming in through the one window in the room and I was alone and still very naked. I washed up in the basin and not finding anyplace else for the dirty water to go, opened the window and tossed it out. I got back into the same clothes I had been wearing all week during my trip and went downstairs where the smell of breakfast whet my appetite and the smell of coffee reminded me that I needed my daily caffeine fix.

"Well, look who finally got up out of bed." Penny plopped a cup of hot coffee down in front of me. "Milk an' sugar are on the counter over there" she told me pointing at the far end. "You can get them for yourself. How do you like your eggs?"

"Over easy."

"Two over easy coming up. We got fresh left over beef brisket from las' night. Hope ya don't mind none."

"That'll be fine. How are you this morning?"

"Like a new woman. Got me a good night o' sleep and bright eyed and bushy tail this morning. Suppose you're going to run off ta California this morning, huh?"

"Yep, just as soon as the car is fixed."

"Oh, it's been fixed. Charlie came over early and told me that it was all ready to drive. I'm going to miss you Jim. Make sure you stop by on your way back East OK?"

"OK. I'll do that, Penny. What do I owe you for breakfast?"

"On the house. I'm feeling generous this morning."

Penny told me to meet her out back and when I got there we shared a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue involved. Our hands were all over each other.

"Thank you for last night you wonderful Yankee boy. I'll never forget you. My pussy is still all creamy from last night."

"Penny, I don't think I will ever forget you either. I'll try to stop by on my way back home, but I make no promises."

"I understand. If you do maybe well can spend the night in bed again.

"I'm looking forward to it." And, I wasn't lying to her either. I really was looking forward to pumping my cock into her delightful pussy.

My mind played back over the previous evening and I was sorry to be leaving, but Rhianna was still waiting for me to show up for our visit. I walked down the street to Charlie's shop and paid my bill.

I left town slowly along the rutted tracks of US Highway 66 headed westward. Five miles or so out of town I ran into another sudden, blinding storm that came out of nowhere. When I came back out on the other side, I was on I-40 and driving my new VW instead of the old one I had when I left town. Three days later, I pulled up to Rhianna's doorstep. She met me wearing nothing but a smile which stretched from ear to ear and jumped up linking her legs above my hips and plastering me with kisses.

We spent the day arousing each other any number of times and I planted a lot of sperm deep inside Rhianna's tight little pussy, a pussy that reminded me of another one that I had recently filled to the brim. With Rhianna, I realized that what we had had was no more. To be truthful, I was anxious to get back to Boston. Even more, I wanted to see Penny again. I think I had truly fallen in love with her.

Long story short, there was no magical storm on my way home to Boston and I never saw Penelope again.

After a light supper, I called my mother to let her know I had made the trip home without incident. I did not tell her about that surprising interlude in Texas on my way to California, but I did have a question or two for her.

"Mom, I seem to remember that my great grandmother was named Penelope, but can't remember what her last name was."

"It was Kincaid. Why?"

"Oh nothing. I just met somebody named Penelope on my way out to California and it's not all that common a name. Just thought I asked."

"Well, your great grandmother's name was Penelope Kincaid and she had your grandmother Jaime when she was just nineteen. But Penelope never got married and would never say just who the father was. Of course that was frowned upon by west Texas society, but she raised your grandmother to be—well, to be your grandmother and my mother was as perfect as she could be when I was growing up. Jaime was only either eighteen or nineteen herself when she had me. Her granddaddy Ronnie, told Jaime, my mom, that it was likely a Yankee stranger driving a funny little car who was just passing through and who spent just one night in Penelope's boarding house. Of course, Jaime sort of figured that Ronnie really didn't know what he was talking about, but Ronnie said the Yankee fellow was 'a mighty good looking young feller with blue eyes'."

"Thanks, Mom. Oh, I nearly forgot. Rhianna and I broke up out there in California."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Why did the two of you break up?"

"Well, California and Boston are as different as you can get in this country and we sort of grew apart, if you know what I mean."

"I do know what you mean. I'm still sorry. I sort of liked Rhianna and was hoping to see you two getting married and giving me grandchildren to spoil."

"Maybe I'll still give you grandchildren one of these days.

It hit me after I got off the phone with Mom and I started thinking about my blue eyes, the funny little car, the Yankee one-night stand, and that grandma was named Jaime—was it a feminized version of James?-that I could very possibly be my own great grandfather!

That reminded me that there were two more ladies in my past that I maybe could put a move on: my grandmother Jaime, and my mother. After all, I'd already fucked my great grandmother, why not them? But, as they say, that's a story for another time.