Grandma's New Year's Resolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Save some of that hairy pussy for me though," Rudy kidded his friend while his muscular thighs straddled Grace's face, taking care not to have his knees land on her silver hair as his dangling balls tea-bagged the flushed senior.

Grace couldn't really fit either of the plump orbs in her mouth but that didn't stop her from chewing on them as best she could in between licking the hairy nuts, and she felt her bottom being raised as her legs went over her grandson's shoulders.

"Ohh!" Grace moaned as she felt Timmy's tongue dip into her dripping sex.

"That looks so hot man!" Rudy cheered as he looked at his friend's face slide into the old woman's bush, the large labia visible even through the dense jungle as they seemed to swallow Timmy's face and envelop it.

"Fuck," Grace muttered as she got frustrated trying to suck on Rudy's meaty nuts, and after letting her tongue slide underneath the sack for a second moved her face around to get at the cock which arched above the elderly lady.

The underside of the massive organ was much different that the sleek top of the cock. From below Grace saw the stringy underpinnings that stretched from above his balls to the shaft and ran her tongue along the veiny length.

Rudy made it easier for her by contorting so Grace could reach it better, and then dismounted from her face and pulled it down so she could suck on it some more.

"Let's switch," Rudy was saying and after the lads scrambled around it was Timmy's balls in his grandmother's face while Rudy was lapping at Grace's pussy like a man possessed, chuckling when he looked up through the bush and saw Timmy's ball sac disappear in the senior's mouth.

"Arrgh!" Grace's garbled mouth squawked as the first waves of the orgasm struck her, and luckily Timmy's nuts were out of her mouth when she came violently, her body thrashing uncontrollably while her grandson held her down.

"She needs dick man," Rudy was saying after Grace stopped cumming.

"Do it," Timmy chirped.

"No, you first. Plow the field for me man," Rudy exclaimed as he climbed out from behind Grace's quivering pale thighs, and as Timmy knelt between his grandmother legs Rudy moved up to the old woman's side, massaging her squishy breasts while keeping his cock playfully out of reach as he watched his friend's prong disappear into the thicket of dark curls. "Yeah man - pound that pussy."

The exuberance that Timmy showed as he made the bed bounce while humping his grandmother like a man possessed made Rudy smile for the minute or so he lasted, and after Timmy groaned as he came he made way for his friend.

"This is so cool," Timmy mumbled as he knelt by his grandmother and idly pulled on her nipples as he watched Rudy spread her skinny thighs apart further while rubbing the head of his cock into the Venus flytrap-like fold

"Just relax Mrs. Billings," Rudy said as he looked up at Grace whose eyes were fixed on what he was doing.

Grace tugged on her grandson's spent dick while looking down at the pussy Rudy was about to impale, the traces of her grandson's cum that was oozing out of the sex both erotic and lubricating, not that the sopping wet pussy needed it.

"OMIGOD!" Grace howled as Rudy pushed some of his manhood into what felt like a virgin, and after the senior arched off the bed she promptly slammed back down to the bedding while the football player kept feeding more and more of his manhood into her.

"Yeah," Rudy sighed as he tenderly held Grace's bony hips while moving much of his cock in and out of her tight sex while using his strength to get Grace's lower torso to move in the opposite tempo.

The result was that Grace was going crazy, clawing at the bed and her grandson while the monster tool did its thing, and then she was pulling Timmy over her face so she could suck his cock.

"This way Grandma," Timmy said as he put his heels against the headboard. "I want to watch."

Grace contented herself with sucking her grandson's dick and balls, and as Rudy's thrusting became deeper, harder and faster she got even more possessed, pushing Timmy forward with all her strength.

"Awwww!" Timmy howled as he lurched forward, catching himself by his using hands to grab on Rudy's massive shoulders.

"She's rimming me!" Timmy yelped as Grace's tongue dipped into her anus.

"I want some of that later too man," Rudy snorted as the sweat flew off his hairy body and all over Grace, and the humidity in the room rose as the bed started swaying and bouncing off the wall.

Grace came first - an orgasm that had her upper torso seem to levitate off the bed briefly and made her legs shake uncontrollably, and then Rudy followed as his bull-like bellow practically made the pictures fall off the walls while he filled the old woman's pussy with his seed.

The three of them all slowed and then stopped, with Timmy getting off his grandmother's face while the senior's heaving chest began to slow. Rudy let go of Grace's hips and let her ease to the bedding, and as he did his spent cock slithered out of Grace's gaping pussy, his semen gurgling up a bit as the opening slowly contracted.

"It's okay Grandma," Timmy was saying as he cuddled up next to her and comforted her as she slowly sobbed, sharing knowing nods with his friend and knowing that she would be calm in a minute. "I love you and you're not perverted. I'm okay, you're okay and Rudy's is okay."

"We're all okay but you're great," Rudy confirmed as he spooned up behind Grace and made the Grandma sandwich again. "Really great."

***

A hour later after a lot of hugs and kisses and a lot of her pussy getting eaten by her grandson, Grace was doing what Timmy asked as usual.

"You lay like this," he told Rudy who was laying on his back holding his stiff monolith straight up, and after he got positioned just right had his grandmother straddle his friend's crotch.

"Too old for this," Grace muttered as her 64 year old bones protested having to spread so wide to accommodate the football player's wide hips.

"Look Grandma!" Timmy said excitedly as he pointed straight ahead at the dresser mirror where their image was very clear. "You look so hot."

"I look horrible," Grace muttered as she rubbed Rudy's stiff cock into her fold slowly, wincing not only at the size of the organ easing into her ravaged pussy but of seeing the way her banana boobs hung down sadly when she leaned forward, but no one seemed to care.

"Hope I don't cum too fast," Timmy was saying as he pushed his lubricated finger into his grandmother's anus as she presented her backside to him while impaling herself further onto what was easily more than 9" of eager teenage cock Rudy was providing.

"Easy at first honey," Grace was saying as Timmy moved up close to her and pushed the tip of his dick into her little furry ring.

"I can feel your dick on the other side man," Rudy yelped as Timmy slid his slender prong into his grandmother's rectum, and then as Grace leaned down closer to him he addressed her. "Maybe Timmy and me can switch places next time."

"No way in hell," Grace hissed as even the thought of trying to take Rudy's monster cock back there made her cringe, but then Timmy started thrusting and everything got really good for everybody.

"I've got it made!" Rudy said as he just reclined on his back and let Grace and Timmy do the work, and as he watched the old woman's long slender tits flop around just before his bear-like paws grabbed them and kneaded the soft flesh he declared, "And what a view!"

The symphony of the three of them, with Grace's soprano grunts soaring over the two manly ones, combined with the squeaking of the protesting bed as the boys DP'd the senior citizen like a rag doll.

Timmy came first as usual, his dick squirting his seed into Grace's bowels before climbing off and watching his grandmother cum for the final time. This orgasm was nothing like the first two as the woman was clearly wearing down, and Rudy sensed that too and didn't hold back as he came almost right along with Timmy's grandmother.

The three of them lay in a heap for a few minutes before Grace stirred, announcing that even though she wasn't sure she could walk she was going to have to go one way or the other.

"I'll carry you if you let me watch you pee." Rudy said, and Grace shook her head and waved the young man off even after he said he would be glad to help her without sticking around.

"I'll make it," Grace said as she climbed off the bed gingerly, walking a few steps like she just got off a horse and shivering when she felt the boy's cum seeping out of her anus and practically pouring out of her pussy and down the insides of her thighs.

"She is so fucking hot," Rudy said to his friend after Grace disappeared. "If I was you I would move in here and do her 24/7 - and she would take it too. You see the way she was cumming?"

"She's usually crying or cumming when we're in bed," Timmy said. "Sometimes both. She gets the guilts."

"They all do," Rudy said. "But they are so good it's worth it."

***

Grace didn't know what time it was when she woke up, although the way her body ached from head to toe made her sleep a not very deep one. Her pussy was on fire and her anus stung as it always did even though her grandson's slim shaft was ideal for a tight rectum like hers.

Her jaws ached most of all because after she had gotten back to bed they both started playing with her, and the sucking on her titties, the nibbling of her sensitive underarms and the boy's always erect cocks got to her.

"I can't down there," Grace had said in turning down the chance to be probed in either orifice because he was sore, but she did go down on them, first sucking Timmy's cock until he came and then working on Rudy who took a lot longer before finally coating her throat.

Timmy's grandmother fell asleep soon after that but now in the very dim light the boys whispering woke her up. Grace was going to lift her head off the pillow and join in the conversation but when she realized the topic was her she pretended to be still sleeping.

"Think your Grandma would mind if we stayed a couple extra days?" Rudy suggested, adding, "I only have one class before next Monday and you don't have any."

"I know she'll love it," Timmy said in explaining. "That stuff she said about needing a month's rest after tonight? Tomorrow she'll be ready for more, although that's been when it's me alone. After getting fucked by that anaconda of yours though - who knows?"

"Think I can come back here with you between semesters?" Rudy asked.

"I thought we were going to YOUR grandmothers then," Timmy reminded his friend.

"Man I don't know. I think I'm in love," Rudy said only half kidding. "She gives great head."

"Actually, I was thinking that maybe if I'm still dating Joni I would bring her here to meet Grandma," Timmy suggested.

"That chubby blonde with the big tits?" Rudy asked, and after Timmy nodded Rudy asked, "Your Grandma likes girls too?"

"She told me she used to have threesomes with my grandfather with guys and girls," Timmy confided.

"Man, she was even wilder than my Grandma was," Rudy admitted. "Maybe that Joni would like to get friendly with the two of us some time at school, what do you think?"

"No way. That's why I keep her away from our room," Timmy asserted. "With your equipment around I don't stand a chance."

"Not true my friend," Rudy replied. "My grandmother adores you and tonight, Grace might have been liking my cock but it was clear she was loving you."

"Either way, we're lucky as hell," Timmy concluded before the conversation ended.

As Grace tried to drift back to sleep the earlier comforting thought that she would go to church - a different church again obviously - disappeared, chased away by the image of Timmy and his busty girlfriend in this very same bed with her.

Grace had no idea what the college girl looked like but in her mind she thought about Carol, the young lady who babysat for them back in the late 60's and spent many overnights here off the clock.

"You're incorrigible, Grace Billings," the senior citizen said inaudibly to herself before she fell asleep. "Insatiable is more like it."

****

thank you for reading.

12