Grandma's Remedy

Story Info
She has the cure for a heartbroken teen.
4.7k words
4.46
248.9k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She seemed like a very nice young lady," my grandmother said after hearing the story about my breakup with the girl I had been going steady with since we here in kindergarten, or so it seemed. "Alyssa was almost like part of the family."

It was true. We had been inseparable all through our teens, and then all of a sudden after we graduated from high school and were preparing for college, Alyssa decided that we should see other people. Since everybody around thought that we would end up married eventually, this news came as quite a shock, especially to me.

"Maybe I'll meet somebody nice at college," I said with little conviction, because I'm not all that good looking or personable.

Besides, I was still in love with Alyssa. My pouting had gotten so bad that my folks suggested I go keep my grandmother company, and while they said that they knew seeing Grandma always cheered me up, I think they just wanted to get rid of me, which is why I was at her house for the weekend.

"I know you will," Grandma said as she patted my hand. "But we can't have you moping around here all weekend like this. I have just the antidote for what's ailing you. A visit to the doctor is what you need."

"I'm not going to any doctor," I protested.

"Trust me Dennis," she said as she got up from the table and went over to the pantry. "Have I ever steered you wrong?"

I watched Grandma reach high, exposing her pink socks and still trim and shapely legs as her skirt rose a bit, and felt guilty about checking out my own grandmother like that.

"Whenever I'm down, I always consult with good old Dr. McGillicuddy," Grandma declared after returning to the kitchen table with a bottle.

"What's that?"

"It's lemon," Grandma said as she opened the bottle and filled a couple of shot glasses with it.

"It sure is," I agreed, because the smell hit me as she was pouring, and the bottle claimed it was Intense Lemon Drop Schnapps.

MY grandmother drinking? Who knew?

"Now we aren't going to me telling anybody about this now, are we Dennis?" Grandma asked, giving me that cute little smile as her eyes twinkled.

"Of course not," I assured her.

"It wouldn't do to have your mother finding out that I'm giving you alcohol," she said as she slid the shot glass across the table to me. "Even though it seems like if you're 18 and old enough to go to war, you should be allowed to drink."

"Besides, I bet you've done some drinking already, am I right?"

"Couple times," I admitted while looking at the clear liquid and the picture of Dr. McGillicuddy on the bottle. "Beer."

"Well, this is better than beer," Grandma said as she lifted her glass. "Now, down the hatch."

I couldn't believe what I was seeing as Grandma fired down that shot and set the glass down with a flourish.

"Well? You aren't scared are you?" Grandma asked.

I shook my head and raised the glass to my lips, the aroma almost making my eyes water, and tried to down the shot with as much bravado as Grandma had.

"Whoa!" I said after the lemon burned its way down my throat, and my grandmother got a kick out of watching my body shiver and my face contort.

"That's my boy," Grandma declared as she moved her chair close to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

"No," I lied, but even though it burned going down, after a moment I started to enjoy the feeling I got from it. "Kinda good actually."

"Let's have another," Grandma decided as she poured again. "It'll put hair on your chest."

"Goodness knows you have enough hair on your legs," she said, rubbing her hand on my thigh just below where my shorts ended. "You must have gotten that from your grandfather."

"Grandma!" I protested in jest, enjoying her teasing me like she had done for years, taking note of the way my body had changed and making me feel like a grownup long before I was.

"Too bad the bottle's almost empty," I said after we clicked glasses and drained them.

"You aren't embarrassed about drinking with your old Grandma?" she asked, and after I assured her that this was fun, she got up and got a full bottle out of the pantry.

"In that case, we're all set!" Grandma proclaimed as he set the bottle next to the nearly drained one. "Let the party continue."

***

"Did you and Alyssa ever - you know - go all the way?" Grandma asked. "Don't worry. I won't say anything to your folks. I'm just curious."

"Dennis?"

I had been staring at the picture of the good doctor on the bottle and the shrinking contents within it. I was all warm inside and feeling good, but I was having a little trouble concentrating, and just then realized that Grandma's hand was still on my knee, stroking gently.

She was always the touchy-feely kind of person, so this wasn't all that odd, but it bothered me that I was starting to enjoy it.

"Oh," I said as I remembered her question. "No. We didn't."

"Really?" Grandma asked as she gave me a dubious look.

"No, we didn't. I wanted to, but Alyssa wanted to save it until we got married."

"I'll bet you wish you had done it now though, right Dennis?" Grandma asked, and I nodded. "Of course, I'm sure you two did other things, right?"

"I guess."

"I'll tell you a secret," Grandma confided as she moved closer to me. "Remember the cookout your folks had last Labor Day? Well, I happened to see you and Alyssa back behind the garage"

"You did?"

"Yep! I saw you two kissing up a storm, and then she started grabbing your dingus through your pants."

"Oh jeez,"

"Too bad your mother started walking towards me or else I would have stayed to watch," Grandma said.

"Don't be embarrassed," Grandma said as my face burned from more than the schnapps. "Heck, I was young once myself. I wasn't always a dried up old bag, you know."

"You aren't anything like that and you know it," I said as I looked at my grandmother's hand on my thigh, and for her age, which was 60 something, she was pretty, always looking to me sort of like Beaver Cleaver's mother.

"You do ever do stuff to each other?" Grandma asked. "With your mouths?"

"Grandma?" I whined.

"Heavens, I remember the first time your grandfather - rest his soul - put his thing in my mouth. It was in the back seat of his car, and I was pretending that I didn't know how to do it, and he was patiently giving me directions."

"He didn't know that I had sucked about a half dozen of them before that!" Grandma cackled while squeezing my thigh. "I was a good actress that night, telling me how scared I was because his thing was so big, even though it really wasn't."

"You aren't embarrassed hearing me talk like that, are you Dennis?" Grandma asked. "I figured that now that you're a grown-up, we could have grown-up conversations."

"No, it's fine," I said, and I wasn't so much embarrassed as I was shocked as hearing Grandma say this stuff.

"I wouldn't want you to think I was disgusting or anything, and hate me."

"Of course not," I said, reaching over and putting my arm around her slender shoulders. "You know I always will love you. Actually, it's kind of neat thinking about you and Grandpa doing stuff like that."

"That's the way I felt when I saw you and Alyssa together," Grandma said, her lemony breath washing over me and she leaned next to me and spoke like there was somebody around to hear us. "I said to myself that Dennis is going to get his dick sucked by that little cutie. Was I right?"

"Probably," I said, not really remembering the specifics of that day.

"When she would suck your pecker, did she keep sucking all the way, or did she pull her mouth off before you shot your spunk?"

"No, she took it out and finished it by hand. Didn't like the taste," I mumbled.

"Her loss," Grandma decided. "How about you? She had a hot little body on her. Perky little breasts. You ever go down on her?"

I nodded and started to feel a little dizzy, and I felt Grandma's hand on my shoulder to steady me in the chair.

"Girls today - a lot of them shave the hair between their legs? Did Alyssa? No? Good," Grandma said. "Your grandfather would have shot me if I ever did that. Heck, when we were dating he even had me let the hair under my arms grow. That was my hippie period. You should have seen me."

I laughed as Grandma raised her arms, and it was funny to picture that, since Grandma's underarms were always so pale and smooth.

"I think my baby has had enough to drink," Grandma declared, and although I protested that I was fine, she wasn't having any backtalk.

"Let's get you to bed," Grandma said, and she helped me down the hall even though I could have done fine by myself. The only time I wobbled was when I started to go into the guest room.

"This way Dennis," Grandma said as she kept me going down the hall. "Grandma's going to have to keep an eye on you so you don't hurt yourself in the night."

So I kept going down the hall, herded by my grandmother into her bedroom.

"You get ready for bed now. Dennis," Grandma instructed before leaving the room. "I'll be right back."

Grandma went off to the bathroom, and it suddenly occurred to me that I was sitting on the edge of my grandmother's bed in my grandmother's bedroom. I was buzzed but was aware enough of my surroundings to realize that something was going on that was out of the ordinary.

***

"You're still dressed?"

I had been daydreaming, staring at a doll on my grandmother dresser, when Grandma appeared in front of me. She was wearing a little white nightie and nothing else.

"Let me help you baby," Grandma said, kneeling down and rolling my socks down, and I found myself looking down the front of my grandmother's nightie.

Grandma is a slender woman, but her tits were huge! They didn't look anything like they did when she was dressed, and as I sat there open-mouthed at the sight I became awake that Grandma was aware of what I was looking at.

"Wish I looked as nice as Alyssa," Grandma said.

"You look great," I said. "Hers are little."

"Her what are little, Dennis?"

"Her tits - I mean breasts," I said.

"I wish mine were smaller," Grandma said, running her hands up my legs as she rose. "See how they sag these days?"

I watched her pale weathered hands heft her breasts through the fabric, and I could see the pegs of her nipples through the satin, as well as the shadow of her bush below. What was going on here, I wondered? Is this some kind of weird Dr. McGillicuddy-fueled hallucination?

Grandma leaned forward again, exposing the tops of her breasts again while lifting my t-shirt up over my head.

"Oh look!" Grandma was saying as she reached over and played with the three hairs on the middle of my scrawny chest. "Look at that! I told you that stuff would put hair on your chest! Now let's get these off."

Grandma brushed off my feeble attempt at stopping her from taking off my shorts, but I rolled over when she tried to take my underwear down.

"Come on Dennis," Grandma said as she tickled my ribs in an effort to distract me. "Don't make me paddle this bottom of yours."

"My pajamas are in my room," I protested when she went for the elastic of my briefs.

"We'll get those later," Grandma said. "Let's get things these off you. Come on Dennis. What are you ashamed of?"

"I'm not ashamed," I said as my underwear came down despite everything.

"Let me see, baby," Grandma was saying after pulling my briefs down and off of my ankles.

"It's not very big," I complained when Grandma knelt on the bed next to me and pried my hand away from my privates.

"Nonsense," Grandma said as she exposed me. "Why, I remember when you had a little peanut down there, and now look at you. Your penis is very nice."

Grandma's wrinkled fingers lifted my equally wrinkled dick and started to gently pull on it while she looked at it with almost reverence.

"I know what it's like when boys get used to having sex and then it stops," she said while starting to pull on me harder. "Believe it or not, it's the same for girls. It's been so long since Grandpa passed. Do you know what I mean?"

"I guess."

"Does this feel good to you, honey?" Grandma said as she leaned on her elbow beside me. "I want to make you hard and see how big it gets. Will it help if I give you something to look at?"

With a shrug, the strap of the nightie slid off Grandma's shoulder, exposing her right breast. The pale white tit was enormous, bell-shaped and it hung almost down to the sheet.

The creamy whiteness was only broken by a faint network of blue veins and a light pink aureole that was as big around as a drink coaster. In the center, the thick peg seemed to be growing as I watched.

"Oh wow," I sighed. "I never knew your ti- I mean breasts were so big."

"You can call them tits if you want to Dennis. Here baby," Grandma said as she wiggled closer. "Suck on Grandma's tit for her."

I didn't have much of a choice, but that was fine by me as she lowered the fleshy globe onto my face. I suckled on it tenderly, running my tongue around the peg under my grandmother's direction.

"Harder baby," Grandma insisted. "Don't be shy. That's it. Look at you!"

I couldn't see because my face was covered with tit, but I could feel what was happening.

"Look at you! You aren't small. Not small at all! You're so big and hard that - oh!"

I tried to stop her when I felt my orgasm coming, but my mouth was full at the time. It felt good even though I could tell Grandma was disappointed, but she kept on jerking me off until I eventually stopped cumming.

"I'm sorry," I said after Grandma straightened up and I saw the wads of semen all over my chest and stomach, as well as her hand.

"It's not your fault, honey. It was mine. I should have been paying attention, but I was getting so excited," she explained, and then her expression changed when what had just happened hit her.

"I can't believe what I've done," she said, biting her lip. "What must you think of me? I've always been so fond of you, and I guess I must be getting a little senile or something to do that to you."

"I love you, Grandma," I said as I sat up and hugged her, and then I looked into her eyes, which had welled up a little. "And you aren't getting senile, not the way you still kick my butt at Scrabble. I love you - more than ever."

I brushed her grey hair back off her her face and kissed her, and the peck became something more until our tongues were dueling.

"I want to do stuff to you too Grandma."

"You don't have to, you know Dennis," she said.

"I want to. I want to so bad," I said and I coaxed the nightie all the way off.

Unwrapped completely, her breasts were even more impressive, and on such a skinny body their size was accentuated. They hung down to her stomach, hiding her slightly wrinkled tummy, and below that, her bush fanned out widely.

The hair on her head was grey, but her pubes were still brown, and although the hair was thin the triangle grew to the insides of her thighs.

"You're so hot," I said. "Way hotter than whats-her-name."

"Alyssa?" Grandma said, her smile returning to face. "You're so sweet."

We hugged, with Grandma's squishy tits feeling so good again my skin, and as I ground into her whispered in her ear that I really wanted to do something to her.

"Tell me Dennis," Grandma hissed, whispering in my ear before nibbling my earlobe. "Tell me out loud what you want to do to me."

"I - I want to - go down on you," I said.

"Really tell me - tell me like you're talking to your friends about a girl. I want to hear it," Grandma hissed.

"Your pussy," I said, and I felt my grandmother's fingers dig into my ass cheeks. "I want to lick your pussy."

"You want to eat my cunt?" Grandma practically growled as she sank her teeth into my collarbone. "Say it!"

"I want to eat your cunt," I repeated, and the vulgarity of it was starting to do to me what it was already doing to my grandmother.

We ended up on the bed abruptly as Grandma pushed me onto my back, and with surprising agility was straddling my face almost immediately, with my cheeks surrounded by her pubes and her pussy at my lips.

Grandma's pubic hair wasn't as soft as Alyssa's had been, and the smell was ever stronger than the scent of Alyssa's pussy had been, but the scent was making me get a little crazy. I ran my tongue up and down the length of Grandma's pussy, marvelling at how fat the lips of her sex were as my nose slid through the fold along with my tongue.

Her pussy practically devoured my mouth as she lowered herself, and as I licked Grandma ground herself into my face, rocking and moaning while talking dirty.

"That's it Dennis. Suck that pussy," she implored me while riding my face, and then Grandma lifted herself off me briefly, but only to turn around and face the other way.

"Keep going Dennis," she instructed as she straddled my face again and leaned forward. "I'm going to suck your dick while you eat my pussy."

As I lapped, I felt my cock go into my grandmother's mouth, and within seconds I was hard. Her lips were going up and down fast, and it felt so good that I was afraid I was going to come when she stopped sucking and let out a cry.

My face got sprayed as Grandma's entire body shook, and although she had fallen down on my face and was almost smothering me I kept licking until she stopped cumming.

"Oh Dennis, that was so very good," she declared. "Grandma really needed that. Now let me suck you off the way a real woman does it."

"Can I watch you?" I asked, hoping to see her in action, and to my delight she climbed down to the end of the bed and spread my legs so she could kneel between them.

Grandma looked up at me as she bent over, those luscious hangers resting on my thighs, and lifted my boner off my stomach and slid her mouth all the way down to my pubes while playing with my balls.

"Did Alyssa ever do this?" Grandma asked as she stopped sucking my cock long enough to suck on my nuts, going back and forth popping them in her mouth while stroking my cock.

"Omigod," I groaned, and my grandmother gave me an impish grin before going back to my dick.

"Grandma," I groaned after fearing I was about to lose control. "Think - gonna cum."

This caused Grandma to suck me even harder, and she didn't even blink when I came, taking my load as she used her hand on my nuts in an attempt to wring every drop out of them.

Grandam didn't stop sucking until I was limp, and only then did she raise herself up off of it.

"Alyssa doesn't know what she was missing," my grandmother declared as she licked her lips and opened her mouth to show me my cum before smiling and swallowing it.

We hugged, and then Grandma cuddled up next to me as I rested on my side, spooning against me and sighing as I put my arm around her. She smelled so sweet that I found myself burying my nose in her neck and nibbling around.

"Nice," Grandma sighed after a few minutes of my kissing and nibbling her neck, and after a while I started to work my way down her slender shoulder, kissing and licking the pale white skin while my hand gently massaged her doughy tit.

"Don't you dare stop Dennis," Grandma said when I asked her if I was bothering her. "You sure know the way to Grandma's heart. I've got some extra sensitive parts and you're hitting a lot of them now. I love what you're doing."

I loved doing it, so I kept going, and soon Grandma was gently writhing back into me so that my gradually recovering dick was pressed against her butt. Grandma swiveled a little bit around and reached back around my head, and at first I thought she was trying to hug me.

"I don't smell, do I honey?"

Grandma asked me that because the way she was twisted had her underarm next to my face, but she smelled as nice as always to me, and positioned like I was I sure would have known if she did.

"No Grandma," I assured as I looked at the creamy smooth hollow. "You smell as nice as always."

12