Grandma's Valentine(s)

Story Info
Steamy, descriptive incest story. Enjoy.
1.7k words
4.09
60.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place on the evening of Valentine's Day in 2018 shortly after I had recently turned 20. I woke up around 10 o'clock PM to get something to drink so I take my phone so I can use the flashlight but I notice the living room light is on so I put my phone away and I go to see who it is. The fact that it's only my grandmother and father that I live with I figured it would have been my grandmother because she has trouble sleeping often.

I froze the second I stepped foot into the kitchen as I seen my father naked and standing over my grandmother, his mother, who was wearing sexy red lingerie with her large busty tits out and on her knees in the center of the living room with both of his hands tightly gripped to both back sides of her head absolutely shoving his cock in and out of her mouth. He slightly kneels down a bit and pushing his whole lower half forward making his dick go in and out of her mouth without losing rhythm. I can't help but to look at my father's cock, and to see how fat, veiny and thick it was. It was easily 3 times wider than mine. I'm even more surprised to see how well my grandmother is handling her son face fucking her like this. I thought all the surprises were done but I then notice she's clawing into his ass cheeks with her nails doing her best to push her sons' rock hard cock even further down into her throat.

I can't fight the fact that I was turned on by this so I pulled out my phone and started taking video. It seemed as if my father was taking all his frustration out on his mother's mouth as I watch him thrust his hips back and forth at a fast pace, but my grandmother kept on sucking and even though he was forcing her head onto his crotch I could tell she's also doing her part and moving her head back and forth onto his dick with strength I've never really seen her use. I couldn't hear anything happening when I was approaching the kitchen, but now all I can hear is the spit in my grandmother mouth being swished around by my dads' fat cock and my grandmothers' tongue and lips smothering my dad's dick with saliva.

I stand in between the hall and the kitchen with the living room right in plain sight, and I can't help but to pull out my cock and start masturbating. Now I'm jerking off to my father face fucking his mother in the living room while I record them. I see her saliva mixed with my dad's pre ejaculate dripping from her mouth turned me on way more than any porno ever has. When she stopped to take a breath she gasped so hard it was the loudest thing I heard since I woke up but every time she stopped to take a breath real quick she would strongly pushed my father away and gasp loudly and go back to sucking his dick, this continued for about 5 more minutes. She stopped to get some air and my dad aggressively pulls her hair downward making her look right up at him, he says something to her but I can't hear what he's saying.

He says something to her as he grabs her by the arm to stand her up turns her around and bends her over the couch. I look at her ass as she bends over and let me tell you, my grandmother has quite the bubble butt, so round, fat and jiggly. Reality then kicks in as I realize my father is about to fuck his own mother. I'm shocked by what I'm seeing that I can barely breathe; I even stopped jerking off to see if my dad was actually going to penetrate his mother's pussy. She slightly bends over more and with one hand on the top part of the couch and the other spreading her right ass cheek to the side to grant my dad better access. My dad steps up from behind her and I see between his legs a slab of droll hanging off his dick from him mouth fucking his mom and he scoops it from below and rubs it back onto his dick, and then used what was left on his hand to rub on his moms vagina as a lube-like substance. I see mostly their behind during this part but it was enough to know that he was not wearing a condom and as soon as he had her bent over he plugged her pussy with his fat cock faster than I could catch my breath. I could literally see their body language melt in pleasure as my dad's cock went deeper and deeper into her pussy.

So here I am masturbating to my grandmother getting fucked raw by my dad's super wide cock as they do their best to keep quiet. My dad slightly adjusts how he's standing and bends his legs a little bit to lower his dick which allowed him to fuck his mom harder and deeper and now I can see his balls swinging back and forth and slapping against her clit. With every thrust that he shoves his dick into my grandmas' pussy I can tell he's getting more and more carried away, seeing him gripping her side where her skin rolls and where her ass is, as she's struggling to keep her sex moans down with her tits and chubby belly swinging back and forth making slap noises. He slaps her ass and reaches around her side to rub and squeeze her boobs and I see she gets more and more turned on by it. They continue to fuck doggy style for about 5 minutes and he stops and taps on her ass to tell her he wants a new position; he slowly lets his dick slide out of her wet throbbing pussy while he letting out quite a loud moan.

She stands up straight and turns to him so see what he wants next and he immediately had her lie down in the couch with her head on the arm rest of the couch. He now is able to use the top of the couch and the arm rest by her head to grip for a harder fuck. He rubs his dick on the walls of her pussy making her nice and wet; he sticks his cock in her and she queefs loudly. It's at this point that he now is able to look at her while fucking her, not only is he looking at her directly in the eyes but he's commanding her to tell him how much she loves him and she does exactly that. They then start making out, oh my, my dad is fucking and kissing the woman that gave birth to him and mouth fucked not even 20 minutes ago with his tongue. As he sticks his tongue in his mom's mouth he begins to fuck harder and harder making grandma moan louder and the couch to creek. He continues to make her moan more and more... he finally releases his face from hers and she lets out a very loud sexual moan before he covered her mouth with his hand and fucking her hard to make his balls slap against her ass even harder. By this point they don't care how loud they really are, the couch is creaking and is slightly moving by my dad banging the fuck out of his mother's pussy, he's moaning loud and she's losing her mind as well, I bet it totally sounds like someone is getting fucked from my room by now.

Now it's my grandmother's turn to command a new position and its obvious she's sexually fueled so my dad lets her pushes him on the couch. She sucks his dick for a few seconds but she then stands on the couch over my dad and she turns around and squats down onto his fat throbbing cock. She's now facing me and her busty bouncy tits are going up and down. I see my dad's cock going in and out of his mother's pussy and he can't hold it any longer. He's about to cum, but she tells him to stay put. He asks if he can cum inside her and she just nodded as she moaned and kept going up and down. He got closer and closer to his climax and he holds onto her thighs tightly and holds his cock inside her and ejaculates inside his mother, filling her up completely. Every time his cock throbbed he'd send cum flying right in front of them towards me, this was an extreme creampie.

As my grandmother sat there on his dick, she looks right at me. She sees me jerking off with one hand and my phone in the other recording her and she smiles, winks, licks her lips and sexually stuck her tongue out at me. Where my dad is sitting he can't see me, so my grandmother gave me a much eye candy as she could. She rubbed her pussy with my dad's cock still inside her and licked his cum off her fingers as my dad rubbed her tits. She tells him to slap her ass over and over, since his cock was getting soft and there wasn't much he can do. She turns her head as my dad tells her to get up so knowing I'm watching them she signals me to get out of sight without looking at me. She stands up and cum runs down her leg, in fact there's cum all over the both of them. I stop recording and head back to my room quietly as possible as they clean their mess.

After they cleaned their mess my dad went to sleep and my grandmother came to my room after she rinsed herself and wanted to see the video, which she was turned on by and clearly wasn't finished and started to seduce me. She wanted me to do everything to her that my dad did to her all over again, which I did. Her son and grandson were her Valentines.