Grandpa

Story Info
A young girl models for her Grandad.
2.7k words
4.34
114.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k5d2003
k5d2003
183 Followers

Well he wasn't my real Grandad but since I never knew my real grandparents he was the nearest thing, it's what I called him and how I thought of him. All my life he'd been part of our family. He was my Dad's closest friend and it's been many years since they both passed from this world. As a young girl I came to love this man's attention, always plenty of kisses and closeness.

As I grew into womanhood albeit a young womanhood at age 18 I came to realize the sexual power of him, how he would hold me, not as a child as before but with that respect of my sexual growth. I think he knew when I'd first discovered the joys and pleasures of my body at 18, sensing that our relationship had shifted. At 18 I saw both my Dad and him in the shower together, spying on them as they washed. Their cocks hard, my Dad's thicker and longer but Grandad's seeming more powerful, he seemed just so much more, more sexual, more dangerous and to my young woman's mind more attractive. As I spied on them my hand went to my clit, rubbing in that by now easy rhythm that I had practiced most nights. It never occurred to me to wonder why they were in the shower together or why they were hard. I think they had an easy relationship and the sexuality they shared was part of their long friendship. Whether my Mother knew or if she was part of that I never knew. I never witnessed any connection or behaviour that made me think that Mum and Grandad had a connection like the men had.

As I entered my later teens I naturally saw less of him as my young social life was more away from the house but when I saw him and he would crush my body to him and kiss me on the lips, as he always had, I would feel my body respond and I would melt in his arms with pleasure. Grandad was a very successful artist and photographer. Paid work taking portrait shots, weddings and painting sittings for the well to do in small town society. He also accepted assignments away in the city. As he approached his later years he was comfortable and semi-retired. Around the dinner table my Dad asked me if I would pose for him one weekend. I asked what sort of thing he wanted and my Dad said just head and shoulders and some sitting poses. I asked what I should wear he said my best clothes. I didn't have many clothes, certainly not any posh clothing so I decided that the clothes I wore at my last job interview would do.. Dad said that Jim, Grandad's name, would take care of me and it would take a morning.

The Saturday arranged came and I dressed in my interview clothes, white blouse, navy skirt and white socks. I knocked on Grandad's door. He ushered me in and we sat in the kitchen and caught up with news and had a drink. Okay, he said, let's get started and he showed me into his studio. It was a big room at the back of the house overlooking the garden, lots of light with backdrops and cameras all set up. He said I looked so sweet in my interview clothes and that he'd take a few for my Mum and Dad but that wasn't what he wanted. So we started the shoot and took some of me standing, sitting and a few other poses on the lounge chair and other props he had. Then he said okay let's change into another outfit. He explained that he wanted to capture both the girl and the woman in me. I was 19 he was 73 and looked just the same as he'd always looked.

I was shown into a side room where there were racks of clothes and shoes, tops and skirts, all the colour combinations you could imagine. He flicked through the racks and selected some dresses for me. We'll start with these. He left me to change. These clothes were the most sophisticated I'd ever seen, lacy, silk, such a feel of quality. The only thing I had to loose was my bra as it showed above the bustier of the dress I selected first but the dress had a built in bra and I wasn't very big so it fit perfectly. I left the room and came into the studio. Grandad smiled as I twirled for him and we giggled as I posed in front of him, standing, sitting, laying every way you could imagine.

For the first time in my life I felt a real grown woman as he posed and directed me wearing a variety of different outfits. The quality and style of the outfits were exotic and so grown up. Dresses fit for a ball or a posh evening in the city. Skirts and tops in all materials. Silky against my skin I revelled in all of it and my posing became more and more free. I was twirling and using the chairs and lounger to good effect.

We stopped for a drink. As I'd changed I'd noticed a box with hundreds of different lingerie items in it. Every type, colour, material imaginable. There were things in there that I didn't know how to wear. Remember that my experience of such things was limited to my cheap packs of knickers and my bras, coloured cotton knickers white bras. I'd seen some things in magazines but never in the flesh so to speak. As we chatted and drank white wine and soda for me, so grown up! I asked him if he would mind if I tried the lingerie on. He was happy as he had the shots he wanted and we could take some more time for fun.

I went back and undressed in the changing room. Standing there naked I put on some of the bras and knickers and stockings. I would go out and show Grandad, he would take a few shots, then I'd go back and try something else. We giggled and laughed at some of the poses. After a bit I dragged the box into the studio. I asked him how some of the silky teddies and camisoles worked. I forgot about everything as I stripped and dressed and he posed me in sexier and more revealing lingerie, till I was posing topless and in open crotch knickers. Suddenly everything changed.

I looked at him and there was that exchange of desire. I remembered that scene of him in the shower his cock hard and powerful and felt my body respond. My focus shifted to my nipples and clit and I was overcome with such desire. I deliberately posed with my legs spread and my hands moving over my body. My fingers found my clit through the opening of the knickers and I just let myself go. Eyes closed I pleasured myself, pinching my nipples and raising my hips, stretching and writhing like a cat in heat. The next thing I knew my orgasm crashed through my body. I felt the warmth of my Grandad's skin against mine and his mouth on mine, his hands on my young firm breasts and his hard powerful cock against my hip. I moaned into his mouth as my orgasm rolled across my body. His hand replaced mine and sought out the very centre of me. Opening my young portal with tenderness and care. Such experienced hands teasing every sense as we kissed endlessly. My hand sought out his cock, that same cock that I'd seen in the shower and giggled at. I was not giggling now as I stroked him wanting to please him, to make him feel the same as his expert fingers were doing to me. I could feel my breath getting deeper again and my hips bucking to meet his finger. Within moments I came again, shuddering and writhing on him.

He cuddled me and after stripping off the knickers he started to kiss down my body, over my tits stopping to suckle on my hard nipples then moving down to my pubis, over the wispy hair of my mound and between my legs seeking out the essence of me. We were lying head to toe and I turned my head to take him into my mouth. His cock head opening my lips as he bucked against me. I sucked him and licked him as he did the same to me. We brought each other closer and closer. I could feel his body tensing and his balls firm as his cock plunged deeper into my mouth. His tongue and fingers on my pussy were opening me, the sensations as he moved over the sensitive parts of my intimate body making me moan around his cock.

My body was bucking and writhing. I was beyond myself as he brought me to orgasm and then as he shouted out that he was cumming. He started to pull away from me but I wanted his cum in my mouth, so I held him tight as he shot spurt after spurt into my mouth which I swallowed greedily. I delighted in the taste and feeling of total power as I sucked him and cleaned him as he relaxed and we both came down after our delight.

We moved together again lying against each other kissing and stroking. His powerful body enfolding my tiny frame. The man with the girl. Looking at me he smiled and told me that he had always loved me. I told him that I knew that as he'd been in my life forever. He picked me up and carried me into his bedroom. He lay me down and I just languidly spread myself, stretching and luxuriating in the feeling of having just had two powerful orgasms.

Look at you he said, the cat that's had the crème,

I laughed and said oh yes I've had, your crème.

Laughing he lay next to me massaging my thighs up to my arms and over my breasts. He asked me all the questions about my young sex life and I told him everything, including seeing him and my Dad together. I told him about my experiences with boys and girls. He told me about Mum and Dad and how he and Dad had always enjoyed each other. I wondered aloud what my Dad would think about this situation and Grandad said your Dad knows about you and that this was going to happen if I'd wanted it. As we talked he started to feel me more intimately and I could feel him hardening again. He told me he wanted to make love to me properly and that he'd never hurt me.

I lay my back as he knelt between my open thighs his cock hard, pointing toward my little cunny. He leaned forward over me and I felt his cock run along the inner folds of my wet sensitive labia, then back as he moved his hips, all the time our eyes were locked together. His cock lodged in the opening of my inner self and he slowly pushed into me. I felt that sweet stretching feeling as his cock head entered me and filled me, slowly moving in and out as he prepared this young girl flesh. His control as he moved in me, his latent power. I knew as he moved inside me I would feel that power as he pushed himself into me deeper and deeper until I felt him at the top of me. His slow deep powerful movements, that rhythm of love, we kissed and he sucked my nipples. I wrapped my legs and arms round him and enjoyed the beauty of this moment as this man made tender love to me.

I don't remember how long we moved against each other but I remember sensing that he wanted to possess me and own me. My Grandad wanted to fuck me and I wanted to be the vessel for his passion, to have him use me, to take me, to fuck me.

He rolled off me and turned me over, lifting me to my knees, my bottom in the air exposed to his growing lust. He pushed his cock back into my waiting pussy and fucked me. His powerful body against me, filling my senses as well as my body. Harder and harder he moved, faster until I sensed he was at the moment he sought. He called out my name as he forced himself ever deeper, leaning right over my body as he started to cum. He was trembling and saying my name over and over. I could feel him pulsing inside me.

A sense of pride, lust and love filled me as I enjoyed the sensation of at last pleasing this man who had dominated my life for so long. Grandad rolled off me panting, his chest heaving having given me everything. He held out his arms and cuddled me, kissing me my forehead. He told me that he had wanted to do that for many years but that he'd promised my Dad that he'd wait for me to be ready. He told me that he'd watched me growing as a woman noting the changes in my body and my attitude sensing my sexuality. I told my Grandad I had always been in love with him and that I'd lain awake many, many nights masturbating and dreaming.

We lay together man and girl for an hour or so before he started to feel my body again stroking my breasts, gently kissing my lips before his hands found my clit, that sweet centre of me. I wrapped my hands round his hardening cock taking the time to impress every detail on my mind. This time he indicated that I should get on top of him and he easily lifted me into position. Hold my cock and guide me in he said. I'd never done it this way before and I held him as my young cunny parted as I squatted over him. Looking down I could see my labia parted, see my clit and see the beautiful, hard cock. I moved him into place and allowed myself to take him into the very opening of me. As I held him there I looked down at his face and saw the love written there.

Is this what you want I asked, because this is what I want Grandad.

I lowered myself onto him slowly letting his cock enter me fully. He held my bottom in his big hands and moved me up and down our eyes locked as I made love to him. He lifted me up and sucked my nipples drawing them into his mouth. I closed my eyes and surrendered to him. He felt so big in me. He was deeper than ever. Before long I could feel myself starting to cum again and I rode him faster and faster.

Leah he told me, cum for me, let me watch you.

Oh Grandad I moaned I'm so close.

Let it go he commanded.

I allowed the intense feelings to swamp my conscious mind transporting me to that beautiful place that a woman experiences as she orgasms. He watched as my face and body display the signs of climax. He held me on him as my pulsing cunny milked his cock. Then he lifted me and thrust himself into me over and over one long continuous rhythm deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

I'm fucking you now Leah, fucking your cunt, fucking you for all the years passed.

Fuck me Grandad I yelled fuck me like you've always wanted.

With this, he intensified the rhythm until he stiffened and swelled within me and his face changed as he came again.

Lots of years have passed since that day. Many men have had the pleasure of me. None were equal to him. Grandad Jim passed away 3 years later. We never repeated the day because he knew that no matter what that day was perfect.

k5d2003
k5d2003
183 Followers