Grandpa Ethan: First & Foremost a Man

Story Info
He was my grandfather and a man.
6.9k words
4.57
88.2k
136
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved my Grandpa Ethan, perhaps always had and just not known or understood the extent or ramifications of that illicit love. Young, inexperienced and enamored, I opened my heart and body to him and learned how sexually satisfying and emotionally rewarding our special relationship could be.

********************************************************

Is the love born of consensual incest any different from love between any unrelated persons? Was I wrong to feel the way I did? Here's my story . . . you decide.

I was young and still so innocent and naïve I hardly knew or understood what sex between a man and woman was or really meant. I knew what we were doing was supposed to be wrong and forbidden, and I tried hard not to think about that part of it. The only thing that seemed to matter was the feel of him pushing up inside me, the joy of him cumming, and the indescribable sensation of me beneath his hard, male body, writhing and cumming.

*****

My Grandpa Ethan and I had always been very close. He often said how much I reminded him of my Grandma Mandy when she was a young girl. They had enjoyed a good life and marriage and would have celebrated their fiftieth wedding anniversary this year, had she lived. It wasn't until after Grandma passed away that I came across an old photograph of her and was struck by just how much I resembled her. I could have been staring at a photo of myself, the same thick shoulder length wavy brown hair, large bright blue eyes with long silky lashes and full, sensual lips. Our names were even similar, Grandma's name was Amanda Lucy, but Grandpa had always called her "Mandy, " and I was named, Lindsay Amanda Mathison.

I remember when I was just a kid, my parents would pack up the car and we would drive to my grandparent's large house in the country where we would spend two or three weeks each summer, before saying our goodbyes and heading home. Those road trips were a yearly tradition each summer until I was about twelve or so and became too worldly and sophisticated to spend time with my Grandpa Ethan doing things like fishing, tending the animals/pets, gardening, swimming and just enjoying our time together. Even now when I think back to those innocent times, I can remember the warm flush of excitement whenever he was near. I loved being with him, and though I didn't exactly realize what I was feeling or why, I knew there was something very special between us.

My Grandma Mandy died a couple of years ago, and though we all tried to comfort him, Grandpa Ethan was understandably devastated. Grandpa went through a very difficult time, and despite urging from Dad (his son) and Mom for him to come and live with us, he did not want to leave his home and the memories he had shared there with Grandma.

*****

The summer I graduated high school, at Mom's prompting I decided to spend a couple of weeks with Grandpa Ethan. We thought it would be a good opportunity not only to visit with him but also to make sure he was okay; bills were being taken care of, he was eating right, taking his medicines, etc., you know, still able to be on his own. Happily, despite being lonely, it was clear Grandpa was doing fine on his own, managing his household business, seeing his friends, going out and even "dating."

I hadn't seen Grandpa in a couple of years, but we picked up right where we had left off, the only difference being that I was not a little girl any more. Instead of a gangly, skinny pre-teen that he had last seen, it was a beautiful young woman who walked through his front door the morning of my arrival. The look on Grandpa's face when he opened the door was priceless; dwarfed by Grandpa's towering 6'3" 215, there I stood at 5'4" and 110 lbs. Though on the petite side, I could hardly be mistaken for a kid now; high, full 36C breasts, long nipples, and wide dark areolas, that were vaguely discernable through my white cotton blouse. A small, trim waist, curvy womanly hips, and a firm rounded behind, were physical features inherited from my Grandma Mandy's side of the family.

"My god girl, it's like looking at your Grandma Mandy," he said his voice trailing off into a whisper as he stood staring at me, "the resemblance is uncanny."

Grandpa and I spent the day talking and reminiscing. After dinner, being tired from the long trip, I decided to call it an early evening. "Good night Grandpa . . . love you," I said after kissing him affectionately on the cheek, and heading off to bed.

*****

The first morning of my visit, I was up early and in the kitchen making breakfast when Grandpa came in.

"Mandy, I want you to come and ride with me into town this morning. If you feel like it, maybe we can stop and have lunch at the diner, what do you think?" he asked. I was surprised, and it took me a few seconds to realize that he thought I was Grandma Mandy.

I could hear Grandpa fiddled around getting a coffee cup out of the cupboard and so I was unprepared and stunned when he came up behind me, slipped his large, rough hands around me and cupped my braless breasts, squeezing them playfully as he sensually rubbed himself against me.

Oh, my God . . . Grandpa had an erection!

I skittered away from him and acrossed the kitchen to the refrigerator. Watching him cautiously, I could see the glazed look in Grandpa's eyes slip away, and he turned, took a seat at the kitchen table and began eating his breakfast as if nothing had happened. I came and sat down across the table from him, and while still a little unnerved, we carried on a normal conversation about our plans for the day. It was clear Grandpa had no clue or remembrance of what he had just done.

The remainder of my stay was uneventful, and there was no repeat of the kitchen incident until the night before I was scheduled to leave.

I awoke to the sensation of weight on my chest, making it difficult to take a deep breath, and then the warm, moist feel of a mouth covering mine. It was Grandpa Ethan, he had come into my room and removed my night camisole and panties without waking me. Now fully awake I found myself on my back and naked as my beloved Grandpa humped and ground his hips against my naked body.

"Grandpa no . . . stop, I shouted. Stop!"

He looked at me without really seeing me and said, "Mandy, you're the one who needs to stop this nonsense. I've been a good man to you, but enough is enough. We're married now, and I shouldn't have to go through this every time I want to be with my wife. I don't want to have to beat you or send you home to your daddy, but I'm not going to put up with this anymore," He said in a firm, controlled voice.

"Now behave yourself and stop fighting me . . . you know I'd never hurt you, don't you?"

I said nothing. I looked up into Grandpa Ethan's face, and even in the dimly lit room, I could see that blank hot look in his eyes. He thinks I'm Grandma Mandy.

Grandpa roughly opened my knees and spread my legs wide. Terror gripped me at the thought of what my own Grandpa was about to do. I began to struggle as he moved down my body.

"Stop fighting me Mandy," he shouted in a stern, scary voice I had never heard before.

"Grandpa, it's me, it's me . . . not Grandma, it's me," I whimpered, trying to make him understand.

"You're my wife Mandy," he began, but his words were cut off when he buried his face between my legs. Shocked, I lay there crying, not knowing what to do.

Something was wrong with him. Was he sleepwalking?

My poor Grandpa Ethan had no idea what he was doing; he just wanted to be with Grandma. To his mind, I was his Mandy.

I loved my Grandpa, and I had seen over the last few days how sad and lonely he was. If thinking I was Grandma comforted him, then that was the least I could do to return some of the love and affection he had always shown me. A calm resolve came over me, and my body softened, and I willingly opened my legs wider for him.

"I won't fight you anymore Ethan," I quietly said as I gave myself over to my Grandpa's needs.

I had not been with a man before, and what Grandpa was doing to me with his mouth and tongue sent shivers rippling through me.

Grandpa separated the lips of my pink, wet pussy and gently began to lick with long, slow laps of his tongue, now and then sticking the tip of his tongue into my pussy as deeply as it would go. As he tongue fucked me, I began to moan and whimper, transfixed by the new feelings and sensations. He eagerly thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy, his chin sensually brushing over my asshole with each motion of his mouth.

Grandpa the mature, experienced male sensing my body's readiness began teasing my clit with his tongue until I screamed out when for the first time in my life a hot, intense orgasm washed over me.

"Grandpa, oh my God, yes," I whispered as I combed my fingers through his damp hair brushing it back from his face.

I had never experienced anything like this and the fact that it was my Grandpa between my legs making me feel this way only enhanced the significance of what had happened.

Grandpa brought me to oral orgasm two more times that night, before exhausted and satisfied I fell asleep with my wonderful Grandpa spooning behind me. When I awoke that morning, it was still dark outside, and Grandpa had already left for his own bed. I lay there remembering the tender introduction to oral sex that my Grandpa had given me.

Before getting into the cab that would take me to the airport, I kissed Grandpa on the cheek and held him tightly to me. As hard as it may be to believe, he seemed to have no recollection that hinted at what we had done, or of the incredible pleasure he had given me.

"Good bye Grandpa, I enjoyed my visit, and I promise I'll be back in a few months," and this time I kissed him lightly on the lips. As the cab pulled away, I waved goodbye, my heart sad at leaving him alone, and my pussy throbbing and hot as I remembered everything that had happened between us the night before.

*****

I didn't hear from Grandpa for almost two weeks after I returned home which upset me more than I expected it would. I thought about Grandpa constantly, and though I understood that he seemingly had no memory of what had happened, I could still sense my breathing increase, my heart beat faster, and a warm wetness develop between my legs when he did finally begin to call, message or post on my Facebook. I was pleased that he was making an effort to stay in contact with me, but I was plagued with questions and doubts about what had happened during my visit. I truly believed Grandpa Ethan had no memory of coming to my room or eating my pussy that night, and I was probably mistaken,
but there had been a moment when I thought I heard Grandpa, in a hoarse, muffled voice call me "Linds," his nickname for me.

Feeling there must be some explanation for his behavior, I had done some research on the internet and discovered a sleep disorder called Sexsomnia. From what I understood, the disorder made the person more sexually assertive, because their ordinary demeanor and inhibitions were lifted when they were asleep. They became more adventurous and free to do things they might not ordinarily do.

Apparently, stress, relationship difficulties, sexual abstinence, and the proximity to someone he felt affection for could trigger the desire for sex. The person though asleep would act out these desires and be unaware of their occurrence.

Another article that I read suggested these desires were manifestations caused by primal behaviors that we all have deep in our brains, simple instinctive motions that are necessary for our survival. The article gave examples like nursing at a mother's breast, a man enjoying his penis being suckled, a woman needing a man's penis inside her, pelvic thrusting and sexual copulation, etc., these things are part of the human DNA. It occurred to me that much of what was described is what was happening with Grandpa. The article explained his overt sexuality towards me, and his inability to remember.

Knowing and understanding this, helped me to see that neither one of us was to blame for what had happened, and relieved me of the guilt I had been carrying around.

*****

Several months went by, and the memory of Grandpa going down on me still had the power to get me wet. Though I talked to him frequently on the phone, I missed him, worried about him, and would sometimes masturbate at night in the quiet of my room thinking about him.

As the weeks slowly crept toward Thanksgiving, Dad and Mom told me they had invited Grandpa Ethan to come and visit over the holidays and enjoy Thanksgiving with us. I was over the moon with excitement at the thought of seeing him again.

I picked Grandpa up at the airport and was struck by how ruggedly handsome he was for a man of his age. Grandpa had just turned sixty-two on his last birthday yet watching him standing there waiting for me to pick him up, I could see women giving him the eye, appreciating his attractiveness and fantasizing about his virility. At 6'3", 215 lbs., with a strong, fit body from the golf, tennis, and swimming that he still enjoyed. Grandpa was still in tune with the times; he wore his salt and pepper hair a little longer than usual and sported large tattoos on his arms and chest. Deep piercing hazel eyes, thick bushy eyebrows, full lips and beautiful white teeth that quickly appeared when he smiled or laughed.

It was wonderful having Grandpa Ethan here with us, and over the first few days of his visit he seemed happy and had lost that aura of loneliness that clung to him and had been so painfully obvious when I picked him up at the airport. For the first time in a long time, he seemed like the Grandpa I had known while growing up.

One night, Dad, Mom, Grandpa and I had sat up watching the Thanksgiving marathon of the Mad Max movies, and it was well after midnight when we all finally turned in. Exhausted, I was asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow. I reluctantly awoke, when I heard Duke, our neighbor's dog barking like crazy in the yard below. Quietly cursing him, I rolled over and was about to doze off again when I heard the creak and groan of my bedroom door opening.

"Mandy, we're going to have to do something about that damn dog of yours, barking like that in the middle of the night . . . we're gonna have all of the neighbors over here complaining tomorrow."

"Grandpa?" I asked. His face was expressionless and his eyes bright with what . . . lust?

"Grandpa?" I asked softly, not wanting to move or make any loud noise. Was he sleepwalking again after all this time?

Grandpa Ethan came over to the side of the bed, kissed me lovingly on the mouth, and caressed my cheek. Without a word, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, Grandpa reached inside the slit of his pajama bottoms and pulled his cock out. It was long, thick and grew even more impressive as he stood at the side of the bed absently stroking it. I lay there watching him, torn between scrambling out of the bed and trying to control the urge to press my face into his crotch and inhale his man scent.

"Here Mandy, suck me a little," Grandpa said apparently thinking I was his Mandy.

Holding his semi-hard cock with one hand, he offered it to me, his "wife." Grandpa Ethan pressed his cock to my lips and slowly guided it into my mouth. I could hear him groan and feel the subtle trembling of his legs as his cock slid into the warmth and sweet moistness of my mouth.

I let my tongue slowly circle his cockhead, playing along the contours of its mushroomed crown. The tip of my tongue gently probed the pee slit at the tip of his dick and finding the pulsing vein on the underside, traced its length until I was able to lick and suck his huge, swollen balls. One after the other I sucked his balls into my mouth, loving and playing with each until I felt Grandpa's legs begin to buckle. I slowly released his balls and with a soft up and down head bob worked my way up his cockshaft to its crown. Kissing and sucking his pulsing cock, I swear I could feel his cum churning in his balls before it began to rise upward toward the tip of his cock.

"Oh, God Mandy, I love that, I love how you do that," Grandpa said as he grabbed handfuls of my hair and began thrusting into my mouth. His eyes closed, his mouth agape, my thick, soft hair brushing like feathers against his crotch, the surreal thought struck me that here in my parent's home, in my childhood bedroom, Grandpa was having mouth sex with me . . . his granddaughter. So wrapped up was I in the imagery, I started when I suddenly felt Grandpa stiffen as he pressed my face into his groin and began to ejaculate a thick, warm stream of cum. I didn't pull away; I wanted all that he could give me. After he had emptied himself, he slowly released my head and bending down kissed me hard, letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth, tasting his cum.

"I love you, baby, I love you so much," Grandpa said, then straightened his pajamas, stuffed his softening but still large cock into them and quietly left the room.

*****

Last night had frightened me. I was afraid that things were getting out of hand. What had happened was crazy and careless. I had actually sucked my grandfather to orgasm with my parents just down the hall in their bed. We could so easily have been discovered. Grandpa seemed to have no clue about having cum in my mouth, and I swore to myself I would not let it happen again. If he came to my room again, I swore I would not let him touch me . . . I would wake him up.

The following day, after breakfast, Mom and I headed off for last minute grocery shopping, and Dad and Grandpa took off for a few rounds of golf; neither Grandpa nor I spoke of the night before.

Thanksgiving Day and dinner were wonderful, straight out of a Norman Rockwell painting. After dinner, Dad and Mom announced that they would be heading up the coast to visit Mom's family for a couple of days, but would be back before it was time for Grandpa to return home. The next morning as Dad and Mom backed the car out of the driveway and started on their drive to Nanna's, I thought of the promise I had made to myself and was filled with apprehension.

For the rest of the day, I tried to keep my distance from Grandpa and early that evening when a group of friends stopped by wanting me to join them for drinks and dancing, I eagerly accepted. By the time I got home, Grandpa was asleep in front of the television. Though a bit tipsy, I wove my way to the sofa and gently nudged him awake.

"Grandpa, Grandpa you should get up and go to bed," I said in a hushed voice.

"Mandy? Mandy is that you?" He asked sleepily.

"No Grandpa, it's me," I countered.

Without warning, Grandpa slipped his hand under my t-shirt and slowly, lovingly caressed my naked breast, pinching and rolling the pointed, hardening nipples between his fingers. I gasped at the feel of his hand and shut my eyes enjoying the erotic sizzle that traveled to my clit. I was suddenly jerked back to reality when I felt Grandpa's hand moving downward between my legs.

"Go to bed," I said as I quickly stood up and hurried upstairs to my room before anything more could happen. I was momentarily tempted to stop and turn around when I heard Grandpa furtively call after me, "Mandy, Mandy . . . what's wrong, where are you going?"

*****

"Mmmmm, pleassseee . . . it hurts. Oh my God, yessss, you're hurting me," I moaned groggily, coming out of what I thought was a very intense and realistic dream. I continued to moan, still half asleep remembering the dreamy feel of Grandpa (?) thrusting into me.

Grandpa, shifting his position, aligned his cock with my pussy opening and pushed forward until his length was buried in my warm pussy that stretched around his thick shaft.

"Owwww, it hurts . . ."

12