Grandpa Joseph Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandfather gets to know his Granddaughter.
4k words
4.37
124.8k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aanonimit
aanonimit
36 Followers

My name is ElilKani and I'm 19yrs old. I'm of Indian nationality and was an only child of two loving parents which were also only children. My mom and dad married out of love and eloped, because they didn't have the consent of their families as my dad was Christian and my mom Hindu. We lived happily in a 2 bedroom apartment in Mumbai, we weren't wealthy but we were happy and I had a great but very sheltered childhood.

My parents were pretty rigid about their views on my upbringing. At a pretty young age I started to develop, at the age of 11 I got my period and already had perky B cup breasts. This aroused boy's interest in me. Something that my parents found cute and they teased me about it. But they also laid down the rules; that I would have time for boyfriends and the like, later in life (after I finished my studies).

Now I needed to be a 'good girl', and immerse myself in my studies. They didn't allow me to go to parties and even school events were out of the question without supervision, and if they agreed I had an 8 o'clock curfew. This was madding. Sleepover at friends was also out of the question, as I said pretty sheltered childhood.

When I turned 15 my mom got news that her dad had passed away a few yrs back and now her mom was on her deathbed. My mom was broken hearted about the news; the fact that she was an only child only compounded the misery. So after talking things over with dad, she tried to see her mother and her relatives, In the hopes of at least patching things up with her before she died.

But time didn't soften grandma's heart; she blamed granddad's death on my mom's actions, and told her she would never forgive her. She died a few days later and mom came back pretty depressed.

After that things got from bad to worse, after around 2 yrs dad got into a bad accident and died. As mom was a housewife, she didn't have anyway of supporting us and the fact that she had never gotten over her broken heart because of her parents rejection, didn't help the situation.

My dad's parents were still alive and when they found out what had happened they were ready to forget the past and help us out as they were pretty well of & I was their only grandchild.

To me all this felt like I was thrown into a tornado, didn't know which way was up and was very worried about my mom. My grandparents were there trying to help the best they could. By I couldn't ignore the fact that mom never smiled or laughed.

One afternoon after a few months of us moving in with them, when I got back from school, I found a lot of people at my grandparents house, in my bones I knew something bad had happened and then my grandpa came a hugged me, telling me that my mom was dead. I fainted mid sentence. Didn't get to hear the bit where he added that she had committed suicide. Found that out later.

They say that there are 7 stages of grief and I felt each and every one of them on 'my skin' and in my soul. The shock and denial came hand in hand with the pain and guilt, as did the depression and loneliness, because I was alone. My grandparents were there, but they were strangers.

The strongest emotion was anger. I was angry at everyone and everything. It wasn't easy to live with me at that point in time. Because I was hurting I wanted everybody around me to hurt. And the main two people who I could take out my frustration on were my grandparents; I did everything to drive them mad. If they said 'day' I would shout 'night' etc.

Grandpa made an effort to understand and forgive, but after a while my grandma had had enough.

One day I said something that was too much for her, and after shouting and berating me she pulled me to my granddads study. "Enough is enough!" she shouted to the room in general. "I can't take this anymore! This child is spoiled and it's about time she was taught a lesson" she informed my grandpa. "If she doesn't understand kind words. It's time to make her see the hard way, how to respect her elders".

My granddad tried to reason with her, saying I had gone through a lot already.

I stood there with my head down awaiting judgment. "No, I've had enough of her mouth. Tired of understanding. It's almost been a year. She isn't a baby anymore, she's 18 yrs old almost a grown woman. But if she will act like a child, we will treat her like one. And why are you excusing her behavior. You used to spank our son for a lot less. So either you do it, or I will and I won't be so compassionate..." she said, letting go of my hand with disgust and walking out the room.

My grandpa got up from behind his desk with a sad look on his face that said 'I'm sorry dear'. But I knew I wasn't going to get out of the spanking, which worried me as I didn't like pain and my parents had never reprimanded me using harsh world let alone hit me.

He sat on the leather sofa that was in the room and lifted his hand in a silent request for me to come forward.

"Please grandpa" I pleaded softly, but before he could answer or I could add anything to my plea, my grandma was back with a paddle (the one you play ping-pong with) in her hand, I was shocked. She handed it over to grandpa and looked at me. I didn't know what to do, "I'll be good" I pleaded, "please grandma".

"No. You have to learn your lesson" thus saying she left the room.

I looked at my grandpa and seeing no out, went over to him and lay down, stomach first on his thighs.

I had a pretty voluptuous body, having blossomed and grown even more as the years progressed. Now my breasts were big tear shaped D cups and my bottom was in proportion to my top half, which mean it was pretty voluptuous as well. This being said I hadn't planned on getting spanked, so I was wearing a nightdress which was knee length, with white cotton panties and a bra underneath.

When I bent over my grandpa's knees the nighty rode up my thighs. But I was more worried about the pain & thinking less about how modest the view was.

"Sorry Eli" grandpa whispered and brought down the paddle on one ass cheek, I yelped in pain, ok more in surprise then serious pain. Was waiting for another blow, as I knew it wouldn't be a 'one spank' thing, but instead felt grandpa's warm palm rubbing softly over the place he just spanked. The feeling was soothing and comforting.

"Again" he said, and before I understood what he meant, I felt the smack of the paddle on the other cheek making me yell out again more in shock & wonder then pain. Again he stroked my smacked ass cheek making me feel all tingly between my legs.

"Stop going so soft on her," I heard my grandma shout from somewhere outside the room, probably the kitchen (she loved to cook).

"Ok! But then I won't use the paddle. Cause it will hurt her too much" my grandpa shouted back. His hand still resting and stroking my behind, sending tingling sensations into the pit of my belly.

"And stop shouting orders, useless you want to do the job!" he finished. Moving me off his knees gently, crossing over to the door and locking it.

I was lost in all these new sensations building inside me so much so that I remained kneeling, my butt sticking out, my upper body and head resting on the sofa with my eyes closed. As if waiting for more, even though I didn't know what more was. Like an open invitation.

When I opened my eyes I saw my grandpa watching me, smiling. I smiled back blushing.

He walked towards me and sat down besides me. Rubbing and stroking my ass with his big warm palm.

Without any invitation I moved once more into position, bent over his knees. His knowing smile never left his face as he kept rubbing my ass cheeks, moving his hands from one to the other, massaging & rubbing. "Again?" he asked his voice sounding all breathy & deep. This time "Yes" I more sighed then answered.

Cupping his palm he hit my ass, the sound was loud but it didn't burn or even hurt, but what did happen was that I felt the shock wave hit me deep inside, between my legs. It felt as if he had touched me there it was an amazing feeling. "Again" I pleaded breathily, wanting to feel these new sensations all over again.

Could feel his smile even though he didn't laugh out loud. He started to paddle my ass, first one cheek then the other, one palm hitting the other stroking and massaging. The feelings building inside me were like none other, that I had ever felt in my life, and I wanted more.

My palms were flat on the floor pushing my ass higher into his hands wanting, what I didn't know, but the sensations were so good I was getting wet and wetter as the claps thundered across my butt cheeks. I kept rubbing my thighs together, pressing harder and as the intensity of his biting palms intensified, I found myself being blown apart from the inside out, shaking visible as my first ever orgasm overtook me.

My legs gave way and I flopped back down over his strong knees, every bone in my body turning to mush. He slipped his hand under my nighty and stroked my now red ass. When I recovered I was a bit ashamed and couldn't look him in the eye when I slipped down to the floor. He kissed my forehead and got up, opened the door and left the room.

I sat there, head bent in thought. Trying to get my head around what had just happened. When my grandma came in, I didn't even know how much time had passed I was so dazed, "hope you learned your lesson ElilKani. Be obedient and good and this won't happened again. Otherwise no matter how old you are you will get the same treatment, the next time, even worst".

Didn't answer her just got up quietly and went to my room. Laid on my bed and couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. I was ashamed and very confused. My poor grandpa, what he must think of me. But the more I thought about what happened, I found myself getting 'turned on'. So I got into the bathroom and thought a cool shower would 'cool me off'.

It was mid afternoon and that's the time my grandparents usually take a midday nap. So I took only a towel and got into the shower not bothering to lock the door as the servants also took a break and the house was usually quite. Was under the shower letting the cool water wash over me, when I felt someone watching me, turned to see grandpa standing near the bathroom door.

I don't know why but I turned around letting his eyes drank in my young naked body, letting him see every part of me. Slowly his eyes traveled over my body. Sending shivers down my spine. He smiled but didn't say a thing. I started soaping myself, running my hand over my big tear shaped boobs, over my chocolate brown areolas, touching the tips of my now hard nipples.

Seeing him lick his lips I return to massage my tits, taking them in my hands lifting them up and letting them fall back so he could see they were heavy and bouncy. I was getting turned on, touching myself like this in front of my grandpa. Watching him look at me touch myself was mind blowing. I turned around to get more soap and when I turned back around there was no one there. Was I going mad? I wondered.

I was so wet and hot, could feel my pussy throbbing, begging for release. So I took the shower hose and directed it in between my legs. Leaning back and opening myself up to the force of the water, which gushed over my clit time and again until very fast I started to feel the beginning of another orgasm. After a while I relaxed and finished my shower getting back to my room in no time and got dressed.

That evening sitting at the dinner table I couldn't look either of them In the eye. They talked among themselves. Grandma reminded grandpa that she wouldn't be home tomorrow as she was going on a trip with the other members of her 'book club' they had made reservations at some spa out of town and would be making the day of it. She might stay the night as it is pretty far off, and she didn't know if she could keep up with all the traveling.

So she gave instructions to the servants, to get breakfast, lunch and dinner ready and when grandpa was hungry. He should tell me to serve him and not rely on the servants which had a lot of other duties lined up for them. After dinner I went to my room as I wasn't allowed to watch TV and read some book. Pretty soon got bored and fell asleep.

I woke up at 4 o'clock in the morning it was pretty dark outside, didn't know what woke me and then heard my grandma shouting at someone, guess a servant. She liked shouting at people. The only one she didn't dare shout at was grandpa. He was 70 yrs old, 5'9 with a beer belly and salt and pepper hair. I loved his smile because it came from his eyes.

I really felt alone and all those nights I cried or had nightmares and woke with a fright my grandpa being a light sleeper, would be there to hold me and reassure me that all will be OK. And I never doubted him, not even for a sec.

But after what happened previously my thoughts about him turned from a fatherly figure to a man, a lover. I couldn't wrap my head around all these new feelings. Was it OK? How could I think these dirty thoughts about someone I was related to, who was blood. But I knew one thing after what had happened; there was no going back to the way thing used to be.

I could, would never think of him as only a relative that I depend upon. So what to do now? Should I do something? Did he feel the same? What would he do if I tried to get close to him? So many thought were racing in my head that I almost didn't hear my grandma's parting goodbyes.

I lay in there dark listening to the noises in the house, as time passed it got quieter and quieter until there was only silence. Could hear me heart thudding in my chest, thought the sound would wake the household, but all was quite.

Seconds passed by, they felt like hours. Don't know what I was waiting for, but I had made an important decision. If there was ever a man I trusted, knew that he cared and would never hurt me was my grandpa, so who better to educated me in the ways of men and women. That's if he was willing, but couldn't think about that part now, so got out of bed my heart racing removed my panties which were already drenched with my juices.

Had on only my nightshirt and panties, didn't wear a bra to sleep so was ready to make my move. Walked as quietly as possible down the corridor not the alert the servants' and stopped in front of my grandparent's bedroom. My heart thudding sharply in my chest. What if I open the door and my grandpa's was awake? What if he asks me what I'm doing there?

Taking a fortifying breath I slowly open the door, the room is dark. I slip in and close the door behind me. Stand there trying to get a hold of my nerves and also letting my eyes get use to the dark, see the bed and the silhouette of his body lying on it. Let my breath out slowly, at least he's asleep I think with a sigh of relief.

I slowly move close to the bed and climbed in, slipping under the blanket next to him. I notice he wasn't wearing a thing and was lying on his side perfect for spooning. So I scoot up slowly with my back to him. My heart racing, I slowly pulled up my nightshirt so I could feel his warm belly touch my back, I scoot my butt further back so I could feel the length of his front touch the length of my back till my thighs. I need the feel of skin on skin so i roll down my panties and slide them off and pull of the top as well. lying back close to him, it feels really good to me I want to rub myself against him, because his skin isn't as smooth as mine and it feels good.

I lay there like that for a while enjoying the sensation. Rubbing myself against his body, slowly like a cat. The next thing I notice is that something's growing, feel something hard pressing against my ass. I didn't think this could get any better. I was in heaven just the feeling of his shaft pressed up against me turned me on so bad I was extremely wet.

I never knew why girls used to go on about men's penises, it was weird to me. Once saw a picture when some girl brought her brother's porn to school, I was so grossed out that I took one peek and ran a mile. But now the feeling of my grandpa's member hard and hot against me was making me wet and wild to know more.

His shaft kept growing, I could feel the length. By the time it was rock hard it must have been 2 1/2 inches wide and about 11 to 11 1/2 inches long and as hard as a rock, hot rock. I wondered if he was awake, but thought again cause he wasn't making any noises or protests to me being in his bed and lying so close to him in my state of undress. I opened my legs just enough for it to slide right up against my pussy. Which was soaking wet.

I could feel the pulsation of his cock on my clit which vibrated in my pussy which made me cum by the beat of the pulsation alone. The next thing I felt was his hands moving to the front of my waist from either side. I thought he was asleep and I was worried that he would get mad at me. But I guess he wasn't; not asleep or mad cause all he whispered was "Just lie still Eli and grandpa will take good care of you".

I was a bit shocked as I didn't think he would want me, let alone encourage me like this. But all reason went out of my mind when he touched my clit with his thick long finger, it was better so much better then me touching myself it drove me nuts and I could feel my pussy throb.

He penetrated my tight pussy hole opening my virginal pussy with his inquisitive finger. That finger continued to penetrated my pussy stretching my hymen with his thick finger which was fat and long, it burned for a sec but my drenched pussy juices smoothed the way, and he could push it deeper still. Until it was buried in me. Within minutes it went from pain to pleasure.

I was moving my hips to the rhythm of his fingering my wet tight pussy hole. He kept finger fucking me after a while adding another finger which sent pain and pleasure rippling through my body making me move my hips faster on his hand, fucking his fingers harder as they fucked me faster. He moved his other hand which was all the while on my hips holding me close to his front and he took hold of his cock and positioned it in between my thighs, the tip of his throbbing cock head to my tight hot dripping wet pussy hole.

His finger still fucking me his other hand back on my hips and then lifting my thigh opening me wide and with one quick push he penetrated my pussy hole, his cock was so big and wide it hurt even worse then his fingers. But at the same time that he penetrated me I had my first orgasm of the night, which was the most explosive orgasm I ever had in my life. He held on to my waist with his both his hands, his cock reamed my pussy so hard. I screamed in ecstasy. One orgasm after another washed over me, my vagina muscles constricting around him holding him tightly as they went through one wave after another.

He fucked my pussy nonstop for 30 minutes or more I lost time. Hard jolting pounding into me, his belly bumping against my waist from behind.

After what seemed like eternity he slowed, even though he hadn't cum yet, he pulled out slowly and turned me around to face him, I gave him a big wet kiss. He smiled as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him close. I could feel his cock still hot and rock hard bellow me, I slid my body against him but he wanted me on top of him and he directed me onto him and he slid his cock into my pussy again. I started to ride him, bouncing up and down feeling the full length of him open me up and touch me deep inside, even better then when we were spooning.

I was moving faster and faster, could feel him moving his hips up and down faster and higher, trying to meet me fuck for fuck, not wanting our genitals to part even for a second and before I knew what was happening he exploded in my tight swollen wet pussy, it felt so good that I came at the same time again.

I collapsed on top of him in a heap of skin, bones and sweat and fell asleep. Later that morning I woke up with his cock still in me and all I had to do was sit up and start to ride him waking his too, his cum and my juices lubricated the way and sent me into another orgasm. We fucked all that morning and day.

aanonimit
aanonimit
36 Followers
12