Grandpa Pops In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She didn't know about Ellen and me, did your grandmother?"

"No, that much I'm sure of," Abigail said with confidence. I think Grandma would have cut that cock of yours off if she did," my granddaughter concluded. "So anyway, to bring this discussion back to where it started, I'm guessing you heard me getting myself off while reading about you and Mom."

"Yes, I did. I think I heard most of it."

"I love that part where Mom tells about that first time you talked her into letting you take her anally," Abigail said with a smile. "That was hot."

"I heard you - and I also saw you," I confessed, and for the first time that morning Abigail was the one with the stunned expression. "I came down the hall and peeked in at you. Not for long but I did look."

"Oh," Abigail barely whispered.

"I thought it was beautiful," I told her. "I thought you were beautiful."

"I'm nothing like Mom was. What a body she had. She was..."

"Different than you. That's all. No more or less beautiful," I assured her as I patted her hand that was resting on the table, the garnet in her school ring sparkling in the light coming in though the blinds over the sink. "I couldn't get over the size of your toy though. It was scary."

"You aren't as big as that?" Abigail asked.

"Mercy no," I said with a chuckle. "Not even close. I don't think that there are..."

"I want to see it," Abigail said bluntly, and I think I said no and shook my head to confirm it, but when my granddaughter's hand came over towards the fly of my trousers all I had to do was step back or brush her hand away, because I felt myself going down a road I had already traveled too often.

The clicking of the clock on the wall and two people breathing though their noses were the only sounds until my zipper came down, and those teeth sounded like a engine roaring. At that point it could have ended with little drama, but I was weak and sick just like I was with Ellen decades ago, and when Abigail's hand fished my flaccid cock out of my boxers and through the fly of my baggy trousers it was all over.

"It's awesome," Abigail sighed as she let my limp hose dangle there obscenely and looked down at it before reaching down a pulling a piece of fuzz out from under the foreskin. "Pretty big too."

It wasn't all that awesome, it was an old and grizzly looking cock much like the guy it was attached too. It was ugly, a sad shade of tan with veins running almost all up and down the hideous uncut organ from the roots to the end of the long foreskin, and it had no more conscience than I did.

"You're 63 aren't you Grandpa?" Abigail asked as her hand came back to grab my limp cock, but not to put it back but just to hold it firmly, and when I corrected her because I was a year older than that she added, "I know when guys gets older that they can't..."

My granddaughter's voice caught in her throat, and as my hand went over to Abigail's shoulder and ran my hand down the skinny limb she was getting the answer to the question she was in the middle of asking.

My cock pulsed and surged in her grasp, coming alive in her sweaty fist, and in less than a minute she was holding about 7" of throbbing flesh, proving that not only was a a pervert I wasn't much less virile than I had been more than 40 years ago when I had sex with her mother.

"Honey," I almost begged as her hand began to move up and down the shaft, the conical glans playing peek-a-boo from under the long shroud.

"You know what I want you to say Grandpa?" Abigail asked as she looked hopefully into my eyes. "I want you to say what you said to Mom back then - than first time."

"Please don't," I said as the veins of my cock turned the flesh of my tool into a vulgar topographic surface, my pathetic willpower disappearing with each passing second.

"Do you remember? That time in the barn when you couldn't take her teasing anymore? Do you Grandpa?"

"Please don't honey," I begged as I felt my cock throb in Abigail's sweaty hand.

"That wasn't what you told Mom. I want to hear it. Need to hear it," Abigail insisted.

"I want to make love to you," I spit out after realizing there was no turning back now and went to reprising the old scene that I knew too well. "I'm going to fuck your hairy pussy so hard you'll beg me to stop."

Less than a minute later we were in Abigail's bedroom, although I swear I don't remember getting there. By the time we got to the doorway our clothes were half off, and by the time I tossed Abigail onto her back and climbed on to the bed and spread her slender thighs all I had on were my socks.

My cock, nowhere near as thick as what my granddaughter was enjoying yesterday, encountered little resistance despite the complete lack of foreplay, and Abigail's furry orifice was so wet there was a sloshing sound as I slid my member deep into her.

It wasn't romantic in the least, but when my granddaughter locked her legs around me and I began thrusting into her, Abigail's eyes were bugging out much like I sensed mine were. I wasn't acting anything like a grandfather or even a human.

I felt like an animal and the only saving grace was that Abigail was acting just as feral, the two of us snarling and curing like sailors. When I felt my granddaughter scream - much louder than she even had the day before - and I felt her pussy contract savagely around my cock, I was grateful to be able to let my orgasm explode inside of her, filling her womb with what I prayed was my dead seed.

"The only thing that would ruin this now would be if you apologized," Abigail told me as I used my arms to keep my weight off of her while catching my breath, and it was a good thing she said that before I opened my mouth and did just that. "That was so good and I came so hard."

Instead I smiled and after kissing her forehead eased myself down onto the bed next to her, propping myself up on my elbow and looking at the young woman I had just defiled, while Abigail put her hands behind her neck and looked at the ceiling.

My granddaughter looked almost androgynous like that, with her breasts reduced to small swells on her chest with her stretched out like that. Her plump nipples and the absence of a cock hidden in the gloriously thick jungle of hair between her legs left no doubt of her gender though as did my pale cum oozing out of her furry opening, and after I leaned over and kissed the crimson peg of her breast bud I let my tongue slide over her body before I returned to my previous position at her side.

"Grandpa!" Abigail giggled when she felt my tongue slide from the top of her rib cage all the way up through the deep cavern of her armpit, swabbing the long patch of coarse seedlings right up to where they ended at her skinny bicep.

"I didn't say stop Grandpa," Abigail added with glee. "You are a kinky devil - awesome kinky though. Maybe I'll let it grow for you, although I think I would probably get scary hairy."

"You should do what makes you feel comfortable honey. This is a whole different era," I replied with a twinge of regret. "Now it's all tattoos and piercings to express individuality."

"Not me. Too scared," Abigail said as her nipples popped out even more from my affections, and then she added, "Was I as good as Mom? I know that's tacky to ask and all but - I mean I don't have much experience."

"You were wonderful," I assured her.

"Do you think you can get it up again Grandpa?" Abigail asked hopefully.

"Today?" I asked.

"Well yeah, but the way you said that makes me think you'll come back again to do me some more."

"Why not?" I responded, because after you've done it once what's the point of getting all moral.

"Well just in case you get buyer's remorse," Abigail said as she rolled onto her knees at my hip, and as she picked up my rubbery flaccid cock from the silver bush it was resting in she added, "I'm probably pretty good at this. Practice on my dildo a lot."

"OH!" I moaned as my granddaughter bent over and took my limp dick on her mouth, and as her lips went right down to the roots I wondered whether I could manage to coax another round out of my old weapon.

I let my hand go up to the small of Abigail's back, and after sliding it down to her firm butt and examining the warm crevice and the orifice that was just as hairy as her Mom's had been years ago, I mused to myself, "If not there's always tomorrow."

***

thank you for reading

12