Grandpa Shares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two elders examined the utterly vulnerable lad as he stayed on all fours, each of them taking one of Eric's pert butt cheeks and together pushing them apart, exposing a tiny pink balloon knot that looked too good for the retired teacher to resist.

"I want to eat that before I fuck it," Dwight whispered to Eric's grandfather who nodded before asking him to wait a second as he reached down and grabbed Eric's cock and pulled it back up between his legs, stretching the skinny tube as he tried to bring it back to his anus.

"Almost," Eric's grandfather muttered when he was forced to let go of the lad's organ a second after bringing the cone-shaped glans to the little orifice, Eric's prong getting too stiff too fast to keep it at that angle.

"Amazing," Professor Graves muttered after the boy's cock sprang back up out of sight, but then the bearded elder was leaning down and burying his face in Eric's crack, and although Eric's grandfather couldn't see what was going on he could tell by the lad's reaction what was happening.

"Oohh!" Eric squealed as his grandfather's friend's tongue sampled the puckered ring before dipping into the taut orifice, and Lester's hand reached behind the retired teacher to play with his friend's balls while Dwight ate the lad's ass hungrily.

"You want Professor Graves to put his cock where his tongue is, don't you Eric?" Lester asked after watching his friend feast eagerly on Eric's most private parts, and after his grandson replied - almost begging - "yes" the professor stood back upright.

"I think I would like to experience your grandson in the chair at first," the bearded man declared as he pointed over to the tall high backed chair that was almost like a throne on the other side of the room. "Been a while."

"I think Eric will enjoy that," Lester said as he looked at the chair that he himself had straddled many times when his back had permitted it, and as he led his grandson over to where his friend was headed he said to Eric, "It's lucky you're an athletic sort. I think you'll like this. I know I used to."

The two watched Professor Graves sit in the chair, looking as regal as a king if you could get past the bearded man being naked and holding his heavily lubricated and fully engorged cock upright, and as Lester had his grandson turn around facing the same way as the Professor, the boy caught on right away as he put his feet on the outsides of the chair and straddled the primed manhood of Dwight Graves.

"Now just lower yourself down slowly Eric," Lester instructed as he stood by his side to help his grandson keep his balance at first. "The Professor will take care of the rest - not too fast."

"OOOHHH!" Eric howled as he eased down onto the head of the cock, the plump hooded knob proving to be a tight fit, at least at first.

"How's that feel son?" Lester said as he reached over and grabbed his grandson's erection, the slender prong bouncing lazily like a diving board in front of him, and as he stroked the boy he added, "Big, isn't it?"

"Yes..." Eric gasped. "So good though."

"That's it," bellowed Dwight Graves from below as his manhood inched deeper and deeper into the lad's bowels. "What an astonishingly tight little boy pussy you have."

"You okay Eric?" Lester asked to make sure he had his balance, and after Eric nodded his grandfather stepped by so not only he could enjoy the view but that the Professor could look around Eric at their reflection in the mirror across the way.

As Lester watched his grandson impaling himself on his friend's massive weapon, jerking his own semi-erect cock as he viewed the amazing sight, he was filled with envy along with a twinge of uneasiness as he didn't want Eric to be hurt, but there was no indication of that happening.

"My word!" the retired professor bellowed as he felt Eric ease all the way down to his lap and begin doing squat thrusts. "He's taking it all! Every bloody inch!"

"Oh man!" Eric squealed with delight as his up and down movements became even quicker, and as he bounced on the bearded man's cock his own member was putting on quite a show as well, his long arching prong slapping himself on his stomach like it was a whip.

Lester was tempted to grab the lad and jerk him off or maybe even try to give him head while he rode Dwight's cock, but the sight of the lad's organ springing up and down and the sound of it slapping his flat stomach was too erotic - not only to Lester but to Dwight who was watching in the mirror.

"OH! Grandpa! I'm coming!" Eric cried out, and his grandfather took another step back as the boy's spear, which had been flopping around untouched, began ejaculating, sending rope after rope of his semen flying all over the place, and the two old men cackled at the sight.

"Can't wait to see that again," Professor Graves muttered to his friend, speaking of the cameras that were capturing every moment as they always did in the bedroom, and the film would provide entertainment for them both in future evenings by the fire.

"Good for you, wasn't it Eric?" Lester said as he stepped close again after Eric's cock stopped spurting, and as he reached down and pulled down savagely to milk every drop out of his grandson's cock he added, "I'm so proud of you."

"Let's get the boy back onto the bed," Dwight Graves said, his back starting the feel the strain from sitting slumped in the chair as he was, and Lester helped by gathering up Eric and carrying the lad over as if he was still a child, putting him on all fours on the edge of the bed when he had been earlier.

Professor Graves wasted no time waddling over to the bed, and after lubing himself some more pushed the head of his cock back into Eric's gaping orifice, the sight of which made his grandfather wince even as he jerked off.

Having been in that very position many times, Lester knew that the end was near. Like he had been with him so many times over the years Dwight Graves the regal educator became unrecognizable as he mounted the slight youngster like a bull in heat, grunting as he wrapped his arms around Eric and held him tight while his cock pounded into the lad without mercy.

Then the end came, and Lester got to watch as his red-faced friend's body stopped slapping against his grandson's, and with a mighty bellow he filled Eric's bowels with his hot sap, letting out guttural roars with each spurt of his seed.

"Do it man! Take him! Fuck your boy's pussy!"

Lester, entranced by what he was watching, looked up to the beet-red face of his friend who was pulling his spent cock out of Eric and pointing at the gaping orifice he had just exited, demanding that he taken advantage of the cavernous gap which would close up soon.

Lester stepped behind his grandson, his semi-erect cock in his fist, and not having to try and penetrate the tiny ring he was able to push his fat tool into Eric's anus with considerable effort, finally leaning into Eric hard until it popped in.

"Grandpa? Is that you?" Eric squealed, and as Lester grunted a yes and started thrusting his cock in and out the boy yelled, "Yes Grandpa! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

It didn't last long because Lester was so excited, but he got to enjoy what he had only dreamed about before, rooting his semi-turgid manhood hard and fast into Eric's eager ass while his friend Dwight sat on the bed eagerly watching while milking Eric's dangling dick.

"Thank you," Lester gasped to his friend after popping his load into the steamy cauldron, so grateful to him for plowing the field so to speak, and he kept his deflating cock in Eric's ass until it finally slithered out.

"I love you so much Grandpa!" Eric declared as he spun around and hugged Lester. "I hope you liked it. It was so good for me."

"Me too Eric," Lester agreed, and after they embraced they reached out to Professor Gaines to include him in their hug.

"The rascal came again," Professor Graves chortled as he showed the two the semen on his hand and nodded towards the stained sheets. "I was milking him while you buggered the lad and he had another orgasm. He's bloody insatiable."

"That he is," Lester said as he helped Eric off the bed, the bow-legged boy needing the help of the new senior to remain upright at first.

"What do you think about us cleaning Eric up," Dwight Graves suggested as they started moving towards the bathroom.

"Excellent idea," Eric's grandfather agreed.

"We don't have to go yet, do we Grandpa?" Eric asked, and to that the two men chuckled to each other while the young man became even more animated. "Oh man that was perfect, the way Professor Graves had me and then you finally managed to get that monster of yours in me. I want to do that again and again. I told you I was man enough to take it. Did you ever hear about some guys who are able to take two men anally at the same time?"

"Remember when we were that young?" Dwight Graves said to his friend as they helped Eric.

"Vaguely," Lester replied as the three went into the bathroom. "Only vaguely."

***

thank you for reading

12