Grandpa Writes a Letter

Story Info
He remembers special evening with granddaughter.
1.1k words
4.19
99.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Jules-

I hope you are enjoying college life and are not missing home too much. We all miss you terribly and think of you all the time, me especially.

I'm sure your parents are on you about keeping your grades up, etc. I know you will do great in class. I want you to make sure you have fun and make a lot of friends and get exposed to as many different people and cultures as possible. That is what college is really all about.

Ever since Grandma died I have felt especially close to you and I want you to know how much I care about you, and not because I am simply your Grandpa.

I will never forget the night last summer when you were staying at my lake house with me and we shared a bottle of Ouzo and got way too drunk for our own good. Of course that night will always remain just between us, as Grandpa and Granddaughter.

But I think of it constantly and I remember how I came to you in the middle of the night, while you were sleeping in my tee shirt, covers tossed on the floor because it was so hot. I remember how I leaned down over you while you were sleeping and slowly and lifted that tee shirt to expose your perfect breasts and nipples. I lightly touched them with my fingers and you moaned in your sleep. Your body gave you away.

I began to massage your breasts, kneaded your nipples between my fingers, and then began suckling them slowly. You opened your eyes in a filmy half-wakefulness and ran your fingers thru my gray hair. My hand slid down your flat stomach and found your young mound, smoothly shaved and wet, your hips silently rocking. My thick grubby fingers parted your white panties and then slid into your slick love hole. At first I was gentle, still not wanting you to be fully awake. But then I got lost in the moment and stopped caring if I were gentle. My greedy fingers took a life of their own and another one slid into your young pussy. I was enjoying finger fucking my own granddaughter, enjoying it more than anything I had ever done before.

You were wide awake now and loving every dark moment between us. I was so turned on by you. I stopped for a moment and tore your panties off you. You didn’t seem to care. Now you were there before me, open and exposed, my own granddaughter, waiting for her grandpa to do with her as he saw fit. I moved so that I was between your legs, I spread them apart. At first you resisted a bit, just a bit, then you gave in to me, knowing instinctively how futile your resistance would be.

My cock was rock hard how. Harder than it had been in years. I started rubbing it against your young slit, gliding it up and down against you, turning you on more and more. Your hips were writhing. You were begging me without words to take you. I still waited, teasing you with my man-meat, with the staff that had given life to your mother and now was coming for homage from you. You reached up and put your hands on my ass, trying to pull me into you. "Please, Grandpa", you begged, "Fuck me, please fuck me, no one will know." And I did. At that moment I gave myself to you. I fed you my man-meat one slow inch at a time, watching as your young cunt spread itself to swallow me into it. You were so tight and soft and wet. I almost died. I fed you more and more, making sure that you could take me and watching to make sure your slickened pussy was getting used to my thickness.

When my 8-inch cock was fully impaling you I held steady for a moment and looked into your eyes. You were already like a wild beast, in a far away place, feeling like you were being split in two by this hot shaft of velvety steel. I knew you were mine. I knew I was yours. I began to move my hips, pumping myself into you, slowly at first and deeply, very very deeply. You moaned is ecstasy as my speed increased, until I was slamming myself into you, harder and harder. My cock burying itself into your warm silky cunt, claiming it as its own. I fucked you without mercy.

Time stopped for both of us. I was fucking you harder than I ever fucked anyone in my life. I spread your legs and pushed them up so that your knees were against your chest and your feet were in my hands. That let me slam down into you, harder, faster, deeper. I saw you were about to pass out. You begged me to stop, sure you were about to faint. I ignored you. Grandpa knew what was best. I fucked you and fucked you. And made you say all sorts of nasty things. I made you beg for more of Grandpa's cock, made you say that you are my little slut, my own private whore, and that Grandpa could fuck you whenever he pleased.

Hearing you talk dirty to me turned me on so much. The nastier you talked, the more I wanted to fuck my little girl. Soon I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was about to cum. The head of my cock grew large. The shaft of my cock became steel. You felt it too and your pussy began to quiver. You knew Grandpa was about to plant his seed in you. We moved faster. Our sweat mingling, our grunts and pleas mixing. I let go and exploded into you, my hot cum shooting in streams deep into your young cunt. You racked your nails deep into my back, leaving clear tracks and scars. Your pussy clamped onto my cock and squeezed instinctively, trying to choke my cock of every drop of precious seed. You screamed and screamed, grabbed a pillow and stuffed it over our face to muffle the sound. I yanked the pillow away and kissed you hard, my hands pulling your hair, my tongue diving deeply into your mouth.

We stayed in that embrace until our bodies stopped shaking. The cool breeze blew through the window off the lake. It felt good. It made me aware of you underneath me. I kissed you more slowly and rocked with you, my penis still hard and inside of you. I told you how much grandpa loves you and how we will always have a special secret relationship. We fell asleep holding each other. And I have been thinking of you ever since.

Well, dear, I just thought I'd tell you how much you mean to me. Do well at school and I can't wait to see you on Christmas break.

Love,
Grandpa.