Grandpa's Horny Dilemma Ch. 2

Story Info
Grandpa brings friend to visit granddaughter.
5.4k words
4.47
521.9k
158
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/25/2015
Created 12/30/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J
J
1,384 Followers

About a week after I'd allowed myself to be seduced by my granddaughter, Kelly, I got another call from my son-in-law, Chris, asking me to come round and look after the two kids just for one night. I had been feeling a sense of guilt over what I had done, so I replied that I'd need some time to think it over, using a fictitious prior arrangement as an excuse. Later that evening, my wife answered another telephone call and asked for me to come to the phone in the hallway. She gave me a wry smile and told me it was Kelly asking for her Grandpa. My wife handed me the receiver and sarcastically commented on how I must have made a good impression with 'that young lady'.

I accepted the call a little nervously. I said hello, and waited for my granddaughter to say something.

'Hi Grandpa,' she began in a whispered voice. 'Dad said you told him that you didn't know if you could come look after Tom and me next week.'

I made the same excuse that I had made to my son-in-law earlier. Kelly continued:

'I'd be really, really disappointed if you couldn't make it. Especially after the nice time we had last time. I was really hoping we could do the same again.'

I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised by my granddaughter's eagerness, and already felt myself hardening at the prospect of fucking her again. As I pondered over the situation, Kelly's promises of what was on offer finally convinced me.

'Tell your dad that I've cancelled my previous arrangements and I'll see you all next Saturday.'

Kelly put the phone down, having first told me that she was getting excited already.

I went back into the living room and told my wife how I had reluctantly been talked into house and kid sitting again. She called me an old softie and said I loved the attention really. She didn't know how right she was.

Suffice it to say, that my visit was every bit as good as that first time. Having only one night to 'do the business' with my granddaughter, I had decided to administer to my young grandson, Tom, half a sleeping pill crushed up in a glass of milk. He was out cold from six in the evening and didn't awaken until ten o'clock the next morning. This gave me all that time to fuck my granddaughter every which way, and to make as much noise as we wanted. She was a keen and horny young thing, and this spurred me on to heights of virility I had never before experienced.

My daughter and son-in-law were so impressed at how their kids enjoyed having me over, that the arrangement became a once monthly affair. This went on for about six months. I'd go round in the afternoon, see off the adults, play with Tom until it was time for dinner, then drug him so that his sister and I could fuck all night.

I had carried my granddaughter into my bedroom after giving her a good licking out in front of the fire downstairs. It was just after I had creamed over Kelly's small breasts that I first asked her something that had been going around in my mind for some time.

'Kelly, how would you like it if Grandpa brought a friend of his over next time?'

'Another girl like me?, she asked.

'No,' I replied. 'Another man. How would you like it if two of us could do this to you?

As I rubbed my juices into her body, she looked up at me with her big, round, doe like eyes and said in a voice so quiet that I had to strain to hear her;

'OK'

As I drove home the next day, I was more excited than I had ever been. To fuck your own granddaughter is one thing, but the thought of watching her being used by another man was giving me such a hardon that I had to stop at a service station and have a wank in a toilet stall.

I had made Kelly the offer without really knowing who the other man might be. I mean, it's not everybody who would be willing to participate in such actions. As I racked my brain for a suitable candidate, a name from the past suddenly popped into memory. A guy I had grown up with, whom I'll simply call John Smith, had recently moved back into the neighbourhood. When we were much younger, there was no sexual act that we wouldn't consider. We often shared partner's, swapped sister's, got involved in threesomes, so I knew he was into the kind of thing I was thinking of. Furthermore, I knew him to be a man who could keep his mouth shut and not go bragging about it in the pool halls and bars.

The next day, when my wife was out, I gave my old, long lost friend a call, and he accepted my offer of a few drinks that evening. We went to a quiet bar and found two seats in a booth at the rear. We had quite a few beers, caught up with each other's news, reminisced some. When I thought the time was right, and whilst we were on the subject of our previous sexual conquests, I put the offer to him. I thought he might have been shocked, but I should have known better. He asked only one question:

'Is this granddaughter of yours willing or unwilling?'

'She's very willing,' I began. 'But would it make any difference to you if she wasn't?'

My friend gave me a steely glare, and then he just shook his head from side to side. I knew I'd picked the right man. I gave him my granddaughter's address, and arranged the date and time that I wanted him to be there. Finally, before leaving, I told him he'd have to wear a condom. I didn't want Kelly getting pregnant by him, and I was alright as I'd had the snip years ago. John said he'd be sure to bring plenty.

The intervening weeks passed slowly. I was permanently horny at the thought of what was to come. My wife thought I'd been at the monkey glands as I forced myself upon her each and every night.

Eventually, the day arrived. I packed some overnight clothes, that I knew I wouldn't be wearing, and set off to my daughter's place. I was greeted, as usual, by a playful grandson, who jumped straight up onto my back to play cowboys. Then a frisky granddaughter, who was careful to remove her hands from my waist before her parents came out to meet me.

At around two o'clock, Ruth and Chris set off in the car and promised they'd ring at about seven to make sure everything was OK. The rest of the afternoon was spent in trying to wear out Tom's energy so that the sleeping pill would have even more of an effect.

At six thirty, after we had all eaten, I carried my heavily knocked out grandson to his bed. I dressed him in his pyjamas, and made sure he was fast asleep, before closing the door firmly behind me.

I entered the living room and saw that Kelly had also put on her pyjamas. I was just about to go and give her a feel when the doorbell rang. He was bang on time, and obviously as keen and horny as I to get his hands on my granddaughter. I opened the door and ushered him in quickly. No point in letting the neighbours see too much. We exchanged a look but no words. I took his coat and showed him into the living room. I watched his eyes as he first set his gaze upon Kelly. I could tell that he was sexually excited by her. As the two of them stood silently looking at each other, I spoke to my granddaughter.

'Kelly, this is my friend, Mr Smith. Remember I told you he'd be joining us tonight. Why don't you come over and say hello to him?'.

Kelly, barefooted, quietly walked to John and offered her hand for him to shake. As he took it, silently, I remarked how small hers looked encased in his.

I took a seat in one armchair and John sat down on the other. Kelly looked nervous and came over to me and sat in my lap. She put her arms around my neck tightly, as if seeking security from the stranger she had just met. I remarked that Mr Smith looked lonely and that she would be a good hostess if she went and joined him.

Meekly, my granddaughter got off my lap and walked slowly to the other man.

I gazed, transfixed, as, shyly, she sat on his legs. I licked my lips as he put one arm around her shoulder, the other on her leg, and pulled her towards him. For the first time since entering he spoke. His gruff voice announcing how pretty my granddaughter was. At the same time his right hand moved off her shoulder and began to feel her hair. Seeing him touching her was really turning me on.

When I saw his left hand move to my granddaughter's waist, I almost creamed in my pants. Slowly, his fat fingers began to undo the lowest of the three buttons that held Kelly's pyjama top together. I was staring at him, he was looking lustfully at her face, and she was mesmerised by his hand as it entered the gap made by the open button, and touched her skin. As his fingers danced around my granddaughter's belly, he said:

'OOOoooo, baby. You've got such soft skin. Let's take this top right off, shall we?'

With that, his hand reappeared from inside her pyjama shirt, and Mr Smith began to undo the final two buttons. As her pyjama top came apart, once again his hand disappeared. This time it was obvious that he was caressing my granddaughter's blossoming breasts. Kelly had begun to swoon at his rough touch. As her head lolled right back, the sides of the pyjama top fell apart, exposing to me how he was fondling her. It felt like I was watching a porno movie. As he tweaked at her small, hard nipples, John used his other hand to take off my granddaughter's top completely, and let it drop to the floor. He swivelled slightly in his seat, allowing him to get his mouth to her teats. As he licked, sucked and gently bit on them, Kelly began to let out a series of soft groans. I sat, silently watching, for about five minutes. Eventually, I told Kelly to take Mr Smith upstairs to my room. I said I'd be up as soon as her father had phoned.

She jumped down off John's lap, picked up her top with one hand, and led him out of the living room and upstairs with the other. Before he was out of sight, I reminded him of the condom. He lifted one out of his top pocket as a sign of assurance.

The call from my son-in-law seemed to take a long time in coming, and I was desperate to continue my voyeurism. But, in fact, I only had to wait five minutes, as the phone rang at seven precisely. I assured Chris that everything was fine, told him and my daughter to have a good time, and he said they'd be back at about noon tomorrow.

With that call over, the front door firmly locked, and my grandson fast asleep, I dived up the stairs to enjoy a night of orgy. As I approached my room, the sound of bedsprings rhythmically squeaking, and the groans of a young female told me that my old friend had lost no time in dipping his wick. What a vision beheld me as I opened the bedroom door.

When I think back to that first sight of my friend humping my granddaughter, I realise that it was the contrasts between them that really excited me. The difference in their ages was the main juxtaposition of course; he was in his early fifties', like me. Then there was the fact that he was fat, whilst she was very petite. I guessed that, at about two hundred pounds, John weighed about three times as much as Kelly. He was a mass of body hair, whereas she was beautifully smooth. He was experienced, yet she was innocent and shy. Although as I first entered the room, my granddaughter was in such rapture that she wouldn't have opened her eyes and come to her senses even if it had been her mom or dad coming in.

John lay in between Kelly's spread legs, his weight on his knees and elbows. His clothes lay in a heap on the floor, and Kelly's pyjama bottoms still clung to her right foot. Obviously he had been very keen to get at her. His rigid, sheath covered cock slowly sliding in and out of her hot little opening. Her body was dwarfed by his bulk, and his belly rubbed against her little titties. I never took my eyes off their performance as I started to get undressed.

As John's tempo increased slightly, my granddaughter's groans became louder and quicker.

'You like that, don't you Cutie?', John grunted to Kelly.

She bit her bottom lip, nodded agreement, and begged him not to stop.

I bent down close to see his dick moving like a piston in and out of my granddaughter's snatch. John turned to me and winked his approval. I was naked myself by now, with the hardest erection I had ever had. As Kelly let out her rhythmical cries of 'Oh, Oh, Oh', John brought his head down to hers and sought out her mouth. Now, strange as this may seem, although I have been intimate with my granddaughter in every way, I have never been able to kiss her passionately. Planting my meat in her is one thing, it's just sex. But letting our tongues mingle, as hers was doing now with John's, felt wrong. Like I said, it sounds strange. But it seemed to do the trick for Kelly. For, no sooner had she started to exchange saliva with my old friend, than her small body started to buck in orgasm. She let out a muffled scream, and her fists clenched the sheets as she rose to a climax.

John continued pumping away at her. He sat up slightly, so that he could lift Kelly's legs and bend them back so that her knees were level with her head. This allowed him to vary the angle of penetration. One minute he was poking my granddaughter from the left, then changing to the right for a few minutes before raising himself so high that his dick was going into her pussy in a perpendicular fashion. Kelly began to moan loudly again, but was now joined by the animalistic grunts of my friend. He was screwing her furiously now and shouting obscenities at her, asking if she would like him to cum over her face. My granddaughter, seconds away from another climax, nodded her head in approval. At the very point when she was at the height of her orgasm, and yelling at the top of her voice, John withdrew his dick, quickly slipped off the condom and threw it to the floor, clumsily grappled over Kelly's bucking torso, and began to pump himself in the direction of her face. He ordered my granddaughter to open her mouth. Just as she obeyed, a stream of hot, white fluid came out of his knob like a high pressure jet. Kelly gulped it down greedily. It continued to pour out of him. She continued to swallow. Balancing himself on one arm over my granddaughter's face, John squeezed the last drops of his semen into her awaiting mouth. As his manhood began to quiver in its last throes of climax, and it started to go a little limp, Kelly raised her head and took him between her lips like she was sucking on a lollipop. She looked straight into his eyes as she sucked him dry, before slowly letting his dick slip out, and lie flat on the bed, exhausted.

As the two of them recovered from their sexual exertions, I walked over to my night bag on the other side of the room, and brought back two articles I had brought with me especially for tonight. The first was a newspaper. I spread it out on the floor at the foot of the bed. The second was a 300ml bottle of baby oil that I had purchased from a drug store on the way over. I undid the cap and rested the bottle on the newspaper. Then I took hold of the pyjama bottoms that still clung onto my granddaughter's foot, and tossed them to the floor. Grabbing hold of her ankles, I pulled her towards me, then ordered her to stand up on the paper I had spread out. Kelly obeyed, and stood in front of me, arms by her side, waiting.

Starting at her feet and moving up her legs, I applied the baby oil to her soft, creamy skin. The resulting shine serving to emphasise her smoothness. When I got to her slim, boyish hips, I told her to bend over the bed. I poured copious amounts of the oil over her buttocks and began to massage it in. As my fingers moved down the crack of her ass towards her hole, I let yet more liquid dribble onto her. It eased the tight skin around her asshole enough for me to slide my forefinger all the way in. As I moved it in and out, I realised that I now had my old friend's attention.

'No condom needed here.' I said to him, smiling.

He looked at me and winked his understanding.

I continued my massage over Kelly's beautiful inwardly curved back, her shoulders and her neck. Then I pulled her upright and turned her around so that I could do her breasts, belly and hips. Finally, I applied some to her face, taking special care to ensure that her lips were well oiled. When her body was completely covered, I saw that I had only used about a third of the bottle. So, having first removed the tiny pouring spout at the top, I poured the remainder over my granddaughter's boobs and back. By the time I had finished, Kelly was as slippery as a bar of soap in a tub of hot water.

Her skin was now glowing and shining with the reflections of the lights in the room.

I sat at the end of the bed and pulled my granddaughter towards me. I knew she was too oiled up for me to get a decent grip and lower her onto my awaiting erection, so I instructed her to come plant herself on her grandpa's cock. Kelly put her arms around my neck and straddled me. Slowly, she let her body move down towards my throbbing dick. As the tip of my knob touched her now swollen pussy lips, I grabbed the shaft with my right hand to manoeuvre it into just the right place. I took hold of her slippery hips and pushed her down hard, and my cock went in to the hilt. Kelly gasped at the sudden filling of her tight little vagina. With my hands underneath her butt cheeks, I began to slide her up and down my pole. My granddaughter's eyes were shut tightly as I moved my dick in and out. Even with all of this oil, her pussy was still so very tight.

I pumped her like this for about ten minutes. Then she started to moan, 'OOOOooo, yes grandpa, yesssssssss,. Ooooooo grandpa, that feels sooooooooooo good.'

Two minutes later, she was meeting my upward thrusts with equally powerful downward movements of her own. Then, with a loud cry, my granddaughter suddenly sat right down on my pole, and began to wriggle her butt cheeks against the firmness of my thighs. Obviously, my dick was touching her in just the right spot, so I sat still and let her bring herself off on me. As she held on to me tightly around the neck, I felt her entire body start to shudder. Her climax was the longest yet, and I felt her hot breath on my face as she whispered 'thank you grandpa' to me.

I still hadn't cum myself yet, but I was rock hard and in no particular hurry. I could see that John was ready again, so, still buried deep inside my granddaughter's womb, I fell back onto the bed with her on top of me. John took the hint and went into position in between my legs at the foot of the bed. Kelly's head lay flat on my chest, and I looked over her to watch John as he rubbed his bare prick over my granddaughter's oily ass cheeks. She paid no attention until John moved the tip of his helmet to her ass hole. Then, she turned her face and looked straight into my eyes. I put the palm of my right hand up, instructing John to take it slowly, as she had never been butt fucked before. As he teased the first inch of his knob into her small hole, Kelly gripped my shoulders tightly and grimaced. I have never yet met a woman who likes taking it up the ass, and it seemed as though my granddaughter was not going to be the first to break the mould. Its just something that men like to do, I guess.

As he slid more of his shaft into her, Kelly's face betrayed the pain she was feeling. Strangely enough, this just turned me on even more, and I began to move my hips up and down. With my sadistic yearnings growing, I told John to let her have it all. With a cruel look on his face of clenched teeth and down turned mouth, John suddenly thrust himself right up my granddaughter's ass hole. She screamed so loudly that I thought it might even wake up her drugged brother, so I held her face against my chest until she quietened down. As Kelly got used to my friend's full strokes, she became silent again.

I realised that both of us moving in her at the same time was causing our dicks to slide out too often, so I decided to stay still, buried deep inside her, and let John carry on.

J
J
1,384 Followers
12