Grandpa's Kitten Pt. 01

Story Info
Grandpa and sexy granddaughter fuck.
4.1k words
120.6k
141
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to fuck her. Spread those creamy thighs and ram his 11 inch cock into her tight young pussy and pound into her until she screamed. George stared as his granddaughter hopped, skipped and ran around the backyard in her white bikini as her teenage friend chase her around with the garden hose squirting water. From the guest room window he had an awesome view of the live action titty and ass show.

Her white bikini top barely qualified as top as it just covered the pink tips of her nipples leaving the rest of her melon size DD tits expose and jiggling. He wanted nothing more than have her climb onto his lap and motorboat those puppies and suckle on those harden nipples. He died a happy man if he drowned buried in those tits. The bottoms consist of a peek a boo slit that cover her pussy and thong back that accented her what the porn sites called a bubble butt.

Damn her ass was fine!!

The kind of ass that jiggled and wiggled every time she moved. Perfect for fucking. A nice piece of flesh he can grip as she bounced up and down his dick or shook as he spanked it.

With midnight black hair, skin white as snow and lips as red as a rose, Katherine "Kitten", looked like a sexy Snow White.

"Aahhh stop it Cindy." Kitten screamed dodging a blast of water that hit her dead on the back and drip down her ass and turned her white thong completely see thru.

George's cock, already standing proud, inched up higher. Kitten laughed. Turned around and wrestle the hose out of her friend's hand. The two teenagers in bikinis play fought as the water blasted between them. All that was missing was the mud. The girls giggled and laugh, tits bouncing up and down, rubbing against each other.

Her friend Cindy was a skinny little blonde with barely a set of tits and no ass -so unlike his 18 yr old granddaughter's full grown porn body- but no matter what a girl look like she was sexy wrestling in a bikini with another woman. George grin watching the live show and enjoying the moment Kitten's nipples popped out of the top. The water turning them bright red and hard. Cindy laughed pointing. So did Kitten, but she made no move to cover them up.

"Let's practice." Kitten announced. She dropped down to her knees holding the hose over her face. The water falling down her neck and flowing down her titties to the tips of her nipples and splashing down like twin water falls to the grass. Cindi popped down beside her. Both girls opened their mouths and let the water drizzled into over their faces. Like to sluts getting a cum facial.

Soooo fucking hot.

"We need to find a guy who will do us both and do this for real!" Cindi laughed.

"Well-I do have a few friends more than willing to do a threesome with us."

"As if!! Any guy we met is only interested in tapping that ass." Cindi sent a smack on Kitten ass check.

Kitten yelped, giggling. The slapping sound of hand meeting flesh had George reached down into his dress pants and stroke the length of this dick. Giving it a tug and hard squeeze.

A cell phone ringing broke up the live action show. Cindi bounced up and went over to the patio table to grab her phone. George heard her talking but his focus remained on his granddaughter.

Kitten remained kneeling on the green grass, nipples exposed, and the rest of the bikini wet and completely see thru, pouring the water over herself. She ran the water through her hair, on her face and down her chest. She smiled and giggled before swallowing the hose like a man's cock. Her mouth filled up with water. She pulled it out and spit it.

"Damn girl. I got to go. Parents are freaking out."

Cindy grabbed a towel and quickly patted herself down with a dry towel. Kitten got up and turned off the water giving her friend a hug goodbye. Her nipples still popped out of her suit. Cindy drove off in her car. Kitten grabbed a towel and patted herself down without bothering to fix her top.

Slutty little girl. You like your tits being out for the world to see. You know how fucking hot you are. You know how I want to bend you over and fuck that pussy. I bet you want it too. Such a cock tease.

It was wrong to think of your granddaughter in that way but after three weeks of cock teasing torture how could he not. He came for a four-week visit. His son always away on work and his daughter in law drunk and shopping left him and Kitten alone.

The 18 yr old girl on summer vacation loved to wear daisy duke shorts- no panties, tight tees without a bra when she didn't run around in teeny tiny bikinis giving him flashes of her pussy and fleshy titties.

What was a 65 yr old man to do??? He made be old man but he still rocked a fit body. He jogged and worked out every day. 6ft 5 and 180 he was still a looker. Sure his black hair had long ago turned silver but it added to his own sex appeal. There was no way he could ignore Kitten's sexy body.

The back door opened. George jumped into the reading chair in the room and grabbed a book. He might want to fuck her brains out but he didn't want to get caught peeping on her like a dirty old man. He heard moved from the kitchen down the hall towards his room and hers across from his. Kitten stopped in front of his door. Damn she fixed her top. He wanted to get a closer view of her nipples. Yet her suit still damp was see thru. He slowly dragged his eyes up from her toes, over her legs and creamy white thighs stopping at the slit of material cover her cunt. The puffy shaved lips beckoning for his tongue to lick and savor.

"Hey, grandpa Georgie. I am going to take a shower and nap before everyone gets home." Kitten happy announced.

"Ok sweetie." She smiled and pivots around, her ass wiggling in the thong as she opened up the door to her room and bounced up the stairs. Kitten's room was upstairs in the attic her own private bathroom directly over the guest room. George her heard her move around, then the shower turn on.

Kitten untied her bikini letting it fall to the floor. Naked she felt free. Not that she wore much clothes to begin with. She hated the feel of material against her skin. She loved the way her tits bounced and swayed freely without restraint and how the fresh air brushed against her pussy lips. When she got her own place she planned to walk around naked nothing more than a pair of fuck me heels. She'll leave the window open so men could stare at her. Women too.

Kitten was opened minded and willing to fuck man or woman. Bottom line: sex was good. Weather it was cock buried deep inside her cunt or tongue stroking her pussy lips. Not to mention how much she loved swallowing a man's dick down her throat, her mouth overflowing with cum or her own face buried into a woman's wet pussy.

She turned on the shower warming the water to perfect temperature before stepping in. The water cascaded over her hitting her skin like a delicious tongue stroking over her. Water tickled and teased over her clit leaving her sexually aroused. Purposely she didn't give into the temptation of burying her fingers into her pussy. No. Later tonight after dinner with parents and grandpa Georgie and everyone one was in bed would she give in and pull out her dildo and fuck herself silly. The whole time she'd picture grandpa Georgie and her daddy double teaming her like a street slut.

Oooooooohhhhhh yesssssssssss!!

The last three weeks she hadn't taken a lover because she wanted grandpa Georgie. He was hot. Older. Like 65. He was fit. Jogging every morning. His hair as silver and he was tall. And way older than her normal fuck buddies. Which meant he probably knew more than them. She wondered how big his cock was. She giggled soaping up her tits, recalling the numerous time she caught his dick sticking out of his pants as he stared at her. It had to be big given the tent inside his pants.

Oooooo how she loved it. She loved bouncing around, teasing him, desperately wanting him to bend over the kitchen counter, spank her ass and pound the fleshy monster into her dripping cunt while pulling her hair.

What could she say??? She liked it rough and hard.

Of course, the more she eyed grandpa Georgie the more her eyes drifted to her daddy. He was just as equally hot. His hair black, tall, fit and muscled enough to make her mouth water when he showed his washboard abs. Her body soap she stepped fully under the shower and let the water washed away the suds. She pictures her daddy on his knees in this very shower with her thighs wrapped around his head as he ate out her pussy. Her favorite fantasy involved grandpa Georgie's and daddy's cock stuffing her full. The idea of one them buried deep her pussy while the other rammed their cock deep inside her ass always made her cum. Tonight at the dinner table she soak in their body forms and apply it to tonight's fantasy.

Biting her lip in anticipation she turned off the water and dryer herself off whimpering as the towel fabric brushed roughly across her erect nipples. The image of grandpa Georgie on his knees as he sucked on her nipples popped into her head and it took all her will power not to grab the thick dildo in her nightstand and slam it into her aching cunt. She could turn that fucker on to high and cum in two seconds flat. Later. Tonight. After dinner. At the table she planned to work up a dirty fantasy invoking her and grandpa Georgie and use it to make herself cum five or six times.

Dried off, she tossed the towel into the dirty hamper and strolled naked over to the vanity counter to blow dry her hair. She really did hate wearing clothes and as she brushed out her long black hair, using the heat to curl it perfectly in all the right spots, she enjoyed the way her titties with the nipples pointing hard sway with her movements. They jiggled and bounced in unison that she loved to watch. Even when she was fucking some cock she loved to watch them bounce.

Then there was her fat ass. Most girls hated their fleshy cheeks. She loved hers. It gave as much bounce and jiggle as her tits. In looked awesome, as she fuck that it looked like her body was a vibrating fuck machine. Hell her jugs were so big that she could and did suck on them. It drove her lovers crazy watching her touch and lick at her own nipples.

Finished with her hair, she applied a little bit of make-up. Later after her nap she'd slip on a light sundress for dinner. Her mother always insisted on family dinners even though she was drunk. Well, a functional drunk slipping on a cocktail and charging the credit cards. Kitten rather be slipping on a cock and licking a pussy. But hey, each their own.

Satisfied with her hair and makeup she curled up on her bed laying the cool sheets over her bare naked body and closed her eyes.

George waited 15 more minutes after hearing the telltale sounds of Kitten crawling into bed before he got out of his chair with his cock straining against his pants and quietly opening her door. He shut it silently behind him. Waited a moment, making sure he hadn't woken her, and then climbed the stairs to her attic style room. As he reached to top step he saw the white thong bottom discard on the floor follows by the tiny top. Fuck.

How did she fit her juicy knockers into that top? Then he smiled remembering her tits spilled out and the small material just barely covered her nipples.

At the landing he found her sleeping in her queen size bed, the sheets tangled --oh yyyyyyyeeeeesssss-- around her naked body. She looked like a sleeping Snow White unlike the Disney princess she looked like a fuck toy waiting to be use. Laying on her side her ass was fully exposed and begging for him to come fuck it. Slowly he approached a little afraid she would reject his advance but deep down he knew she wanted it as much as he did. She pranced around this house like a show pony wanting him to look.

Carefully he sat on the bed and when she didn't stir he let his hand slim down from her shoulder brushing ever so slightly staring from her shoulder. The sheet covered the swell of her breast that he flicked away the thin material. Her milky white tit popped out as the dark brown nipple scrunched up exposed to the cooler air. He slimed his hand down squeezing and giving the tit a shake. The flesh jiggled as the nipple pointed up at him.

Unable to help himself and fascinated that her boob was so big that it overflowed from his hand and that it practically lifted up pass her mouth, he lowered his head and took the nipple into his mouth and sucked. Oh God. She tasted like strawberries. His tongue rolled over the taunt nibble as his teeth gave a slight bit.

"Ooooo. Nice. More." Kit rolled over to her back still asleep thrusting the breast more into his mouth. George squeezed harder flicking the nub with his tongue before pinching it between his lips and sucking hard that Kit woke up.

"Grandpa Georgie!!" She gasped coming up to her elbow. The sheet draped over her other tit dropped leaving the other globe expose and smiling at him. Taking a chance he touched the neglected breast and brushed his hand over the dark nipple watching it turn hard in a second. Kitten's breath turned heavy as her green eyes a smoldered up at him. Her chest heaved. Damn. This girl even had porn star eyes. She looked horny and ready to fuck.

"What are you doing?"

Her voice was a combination of sexy and little girl. She wanted this!! Yes!! He grinned. Get ready for one hellva of a pounding.

"I came to check on you, baby girl." His hand continued to play her titties. Her eyes closed for a second, arching her neck back. Her eyes popped open and she once again gave him the prefect porn look.

"By check on me you decided to play with my titties? Grandpa, I am your granddaughter. What will people see say if they saw you touching me like this."

"Well, you've been cock teasing me these last three weeks. I couldn't help myself." He bent down and licked a nipple. She moaned, not rejecting him. He watched her facial expression. She showed no signs of disgust. Today they would fuck. "You all but jumped on my lap and started fucking me these couple of weeks. It's time you stop teasing me and do it."

Kitten giggled sucking one finger into her mouth. Oh god, he couldn't wait until it was his dick her mouth was sucking on.

"I didn't think you noticed. What took you so long? You could've have me at anytime." She looked up at him, her tongue dart out. "Anywhere."

Shit this girl was a total slut. He knew she wasn't a virgin. Heard her talk to friends over the phone but damn she put a new meaning to the word. Why kinda of girl talked to her grandfather like this? What kind of a girl cock teased her own flesh and blood? Why kinda of guy turned her down.

"It's time now. We got a few hours before your mom and dad get home. And I plan to use every minute using your pussy as my cum dump."

She smiled big and dragged the rest of the sheet away, spreading her mildly legs apart. George's eyes turned wide as saucers see her pussy open and bare.

"Do you like my pussy grandpa?" The way she said grandpa turned him on. A mixture of vixen and little girl. Damn this chick was good. Maybe after high school she would start a career in porn. She'd make millions and he would have jack off parties at his place and show her movies all too all his friends. All them would whip out their cocks and jack off as she fucked some stranger.

"That's a very pretty pussy, baby girl. I love how bare it is." He touched the soaking wet sex and rubbed the clit. "Ooooh baby girl, my little dirty princess. You're all wet for me. You want this, don't you."

She nodded. "Yes. So much."

He kissed her thrusting his tongue into her mouth and pressing down on her sensitive clit. She ripped her mouth away. "Do it, grandpa. Fuck me. I need it. "

Her thighs spread out further as her hand join his on her pussy. George flicked another kiss before grabbing her leg and stretching it out into the air. He kissed the outer ankle then throwing over his shoulder. He made his way down to her hairless cunt and gave it a quick lick. Oh god. It tasted good. Soaking wet and dripping with her pre cum it tasted like forbidden fruit. And it was.

"I will my little slutty Snow White. But first let me have a taste of this young pussy." He blew a strip of air from her pucker ass up to her clit. "Remember this is our little secret. We can't tell mommy and daddy." The reminder that this was so forbidden act added to the intensely of what they were about to do. "Promise me, princess. We can't tell."

She quivered lifting up her hips. Her pussy seeking out his mouth. "I promise grandpa. I won't tell anyone about you fucking my brains out. Please grandpa, please fuck me hard. I need to cum. I need to feel you cock deep inside my pussy. I want to squeeze it dry." Turned on by her words George buried his face into her wet cunt and ate.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh yyyyyyyeeeeessssss." Kit's hand plunged into Grandpa George's silver hair, her back arched and her thighs wrapped around his head and shoulders. His tongue lapped and sucked at pussy. Her body convulsed. "Oh shit. Yes." Grandpa Georgie ate her like a starved man. She never felt so alive, so naughty or dirty. She lay out naked and sprawl out for his plea use while he tongue fucked her fully clothed. Damn she was a slut. "Grandpa, grandpa, grandpa please. I want your cock. I need it please."

He looked up, face smeared with her juices. "You'll get it soon."

He spanked her pussy. Hard. She yelped. The sting turning her on. She cupped her tits and brought the nipples to her mouth and sucked on her own nipples.

"Very pretty princess. You look so hot. I can't wait to fuck you."

"Do it." She pleaded she pointed the tits at him. She was going mad with the wishing. Any other dude would have shoved their dick her by now and pounded out her brains. Not grandpa. He was taking his time. She pulled out the only card she had. Dropping her voice into her best pouty girl. "Before mommy and daddy get home. You have to fuck me before they come home and find out you're a dirty old man."

Grandpa Georgie smiled and ripped off his shirt. His chest and stomach shapely and hard. In two seconds he whipped off his pants and pulled out his cock. Kit's eyes widen at the large purple head pointed at her. His dick stood 11 inches tall. His balls were cleaned shaved and heavy sacks ready exploded. She wanted it. She wanted it in her mouth, in her pussy and in her ass.

"Is this what you want?" He slapped the monster dick against her pussy. Once. Twice. "You want my dick? My Snow White princess is a dirty little whore."

Slap. Slap. Juices pour out of her. She twisted wrapping her legs around his hip. She was mindless to everything but his cock. She whimpered. Grandpa Georgie dick slapped her again then he took the meat rod and slammed it into her pussy.

"Oooohhhh my god!!" She screamed.

His dick rammed into her tight wetness that she felt it all the way into her throat. He pulled out and slammed it back it. Kit gasped and rode the wave of pleasure. George thought his dick might pop off. Her pussy was so tight it made him want to cum. But not until she came first. Call him old fashion but a woman's orgasm came before a man's. Even if it was his slutty granddaughter begging to be fucked. He was a gentleman like that.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust.

He started out slow watching the haze of Ecstasy washed over her. She wanted it fast and hard. And one day he'll give to her that way. Right now it was about enjoying it. He started to pick up speed grinding up against her cunt and pinching the clit.

She cupped her milky white melons into bouncing bullets pointed at him. He dropped his head and suckled at one nipple then the next. All the while listening to her dirty mouth.

"Fuck me , fuck me. Harder. I want it harder."

For fun he gave his thrust an extra punch.

12