Grandpa's Kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That wasn't much of an exaggeration either, I admitted while watching the beet red bulb pushing into the profusely lubricated anus, and what her Dad lacked in length he more than made up for in girth. It was like watching Kitten being impaled by a fire hydrant, and her muffled sounds only added to the image.

My son-in-law Rick's noises - well, I guess they were similar to the ones I made although I tried to pretend that his were more like an animal than mine were, and while the camera work was jittery because he was thrusting while filming it was clear and graphic. I watched the entire 7 minutes and 12 seconds of it.

More than half of it was watching Rick take his daughter anally, while the rest of it was with the camera trained on Kitten's ravaged anus seconds after the ourageous cock had come out of that formerly tiny balloon knot.

It took about 3 minutes for that gaping hole, which looked big enough to accommodate a fist right after the fat cock pulled out, to return to normal, with only a trickle of semen oozing out to suggest anything had gone on in that abused orifice.

"Did you like watching it Grandpa?" Kitten asked, probably for the second or third time as I tried to recover.

"Yes, honey."

"A little while ago," Kitten said. "When you groaned. Did you..."

"Yes, I did," I said,as I looked down between my legs while my hand was milking out the last few drops of cum, the pool on the floor below reminding me of what a pervert I had become.

"Me too. Dad said he got himself off when he watched us too."

The family that plays together, I mused when I thought about all of this going on and what it would sound like to an outsider, or even to me not that long ago.

"College starts up soon," I noted, while getting the film going again.

"Yeah," Kitten said. "And Dad said something to me - wanted me to ask you about it."

"Go ahead."

"I want to lose my virginity - actually I wanted one of you two to be the one but Dad said it should be someone else," Kitten explained. "So after I do it with somebody, Dad wants us to do it."

"I'm sure you two will be good together," I said with more than a twinge of jealously.

"No, Grandpa," Kitten corrected. "Dad wants US to do it. All three of us."

"Huh?"

"The way he explained it to me, what he wants is to go downstairs and for me to get both of you guys hard. Then, Dad would get on his back and I would mount him, and then you would get behind me at the same time and put your cock in my ass while he's in my pussy," Kitten concluded. "Wouldn't that be awesome?"

"Yes," I said.

"And Mom and Grandma would be upstairs all the time!" Kitten gushed. "Wouldn't that be crazy? Me with all of that hard cock inside of me? I'd need a big pair of socks in my mouth to keep me quiet for that!"

"Hope they would be sound asleep," I opined.

"Maybe they would be in bed together," Kitten said.

"That's a good one."

"They have been, you know. Right?"

"What?"

"My Mom and Grandma," Kitten replied. "You didn't know about that?"

"What are you talking about?" I said, the silliness of it making me chuckle.

"Back right after I was born," Kitten explained. "Grandma used to take Mom to this Renaissance Fair..."

"Out in Sterling," I butted in, remembering how I used to dread having to go to the thing as well as being happy when my wife started to take Kitten's Mom in my place. "I remember."

"Mom said that one year Grandma got in bed with her," Kitten said. "Seduced her, according to Mom, but I don't think it took too much. Guess they did it every year until recently. I think my Mom has a girlfriend on the side now."

"Sonofabitch," I mumbled, thinking about my Olive Oyl look-alike daughter-in-law with another woman, especially my wife!

"Funny thing was that my Mom always warned me about being alone with Grandma while I was growing up," Kitten giggled. "She never warned me about you though."

"Or your father apparently," I mused. "Don't tell me Betty ever did anything to you."

"No," Kitten said. "She has watched me getting dressed and undressed a few times over the years though, and if she ever did come on to me - I don't know. She's got big boobies. I think that's what turned my Mom on."

"Look," I said after hearing Betty come into the house, which reminded me that I had a mess to clean up. "I have to go. We'll talk again after you get settle in school."

"And I'll keep you informed about the other thing," Kitten said. "Maybe when you come visit for the holidays we can play in the family room, just the the 3 of us?"

"We'll see," I said, and as I wiped up my seed from the floor I thought about everything I had learned over the last week.

Before, I had always looked at myself as an aging grandfather who had the occasional wayward thought, but would never act upon any of those perverted thoughts with anyone, certainly not with a member of the family.

Last week I had thought my granddaughter was a immature little girl as pure as the driven snow but who had turned out to be a horny young woman who loved getting fucked in the ass.

Before, my son-in-law was a pious fool prone to proselytizing but instead was a incestuous sodomite, and his plain librarian wife had turned out to be a closet lesbian.

And my wife! Betty had admitted to me that she had a fling with a girl when she was young, but the thought that my wife had cheated on me had never occurred to me. Did it disgust me?

If it was with a guy, it would have, but the thought of Betty with her daughter-in-law was erotic in ways I can't explain. A lot more interesting than those lesbian astronauts in that movie I had watched with Kitten, and for the rest of the day I looked at my wife differently.

That night in bed, I was startled when a hand went into the fly of my pajamas, a hand that wasn't mine, and after Betty pulled my cock out and started pulling on it she whispered, "Still in the mood? Now that we're home in our own bed..."

"Don't know if I can get it up," I said, with the load I had popped in the computer room making it 6 times in 5 days, which was over a year's worth in recent times.

"I'll bet you can," Betty said. "After being around Kitten all week you sure seemed revved up. I saw the way you looked at her."

"She's a cute kid," I said as I reached over and began kneading Betty's breasts though her nightgown. "She doesn't seem to have anything like these though. Takes after her Mom I guess."

"Nothing wrong with that," Betty said. "A lot of men find small busted women attractive."

Women too, I wanted to say, but bit my tongue while I pulled Betty's nightie off, the thought that Kitten's mother had played with these same jugs exciting me a lot.

"I agree," I said.

"Ellen is attractive too, in her own way," Betty said in reference to her former conquest. "Her breasts are even smaller than Kitten's are."

"That so? How would you know that?"

"Mmm... you're hard already," Betty said without answering my question, and I had discovered how wet she already was. "What got you hard, thinking about Kitten, Ellen, or me?"

"Yes," I answered as I mounted my wife and prepared to do my best to put her through the headboard while trying to pretend that the loose pussy I was in belonged to Kitten instead.

Funny thing was, I thought while thrusting deep into my wife, that maybe the same type of women that turned me on had also gotten Betty aroused, and that was alright by me. How many years had we thrown away instead of making each other happy with another woman sharing our bed?

***

thanks for reading