Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 02

Story Info
Grandaughter agrees to stay...
1.3k words
4.22
193.4k
46

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Her Decision

The rest of the day was uneventful, and Jenny sat down to talk to her mother after dinner. She wanted her mother's help to make her decision, but she didn't want to be too explicit, not knowing how her mother would take it.

"Well," Sally said, "Grandpa has been nice to us; I guess it would be ok for you to be nice to him."

Jenny wasn't sure her mom had really understood, so she tried again. "But he wants me to do things that people think are wrong," she explained.

"People think lots of things, Jenny," her mom advised, "as long as it doesn't hurt anybody, who are they to judge."

Jenny still thought her mother really wasn't getting the message, but Sally knew just what Jenny was talking about. The girl didn't know that the falling-out between Sally and her father was over Jenny, that when Jenny was younger, Grandpa had asked Sally to give her to him and she refused. Now she was forced to ask her father for help and she had to make a deal. She agreed that her dad could have Jenny now that she was an adult, but he'd have to get her himself. Sally agreed only not to interfere.

Now Jenny tried to get serious. "But Mom," she said earnestly, "Grandpa wants to fuck me. That's not ok, is it?"

Sally continued to play dumb. "Now I'm sure Grandpa wouldn't do anything to hurt you, sweetheart," she said, "we both should be as nice as we can to him, you know."

Jenny started to say "I didn't mean 'fuck' that way, mom..." but never finished it, just saying "Oh, forget it, thanks anyway."

"Just remember, Jenny," her mother said smiling, "you're an adult now, you have to make your own decisions."

Sally retired to her room just before 8:30 to watch her shows on the little tv her father had installed for her.

As for Jennifer, she sat in thought for a few moments in the living room, and then stood up. She stripped off her clothes, gathered them up, and went to her Grandpa's bedroom door. It was open, with just a dim, red light affording any vision. She walked in, dropped her clothes on the floor and made her way to the bedside. Her grandpa was on his back, his head resting on his palms, and naked as usual.

"I'm here, Grandpa," she said sweetly, but with a touch of reluctance in her voice.

She bent over, then, and lifted the old man's dick in her hands. Her lips found its head and she kissed it warmly before opening her mouth to draw it in. Up and down she sucked over him, pressing her tongue against his shaft as his cock went in, and twirling around his glans as she came up.

"It's no worse than those guys I dated, just bigger," she said to herself, "besides, listen to him sigh and moan. This really feels good to him."

His hand stroked her hair as she sucked him, and he whispered "That's a good girl," again and again.

He moaned deeply, all of a sudden, and his hand forced her head down on his cock, all the way down until his root was in her lips and his head deep in her throat. She began to gag, but he held her there as his hips pumped up and down, driving him deeply into her mouth over and over. Just as she felt she'd pass out or hurl or both, he pulled her head up by the hair and let her get a breath.

"Climb on top now, pet," he ordered, "slide your pussy over my cock."

Jenny did as she was told, and found herself so wet he did slide right in.

"All the way down, girl," he demanded, and pushed on her hips to ram as much cock inside her as he could.

"Now bend forward," was his next command, "let your tits hang down for me."

Jenny did, and held herself just right so he could play with her breasts any way he wanted to. And he did, pulling and twisting them as much as massaging them, even twisting and stretching her nipples. He was rougher with her tits than the boys had been, but she accepted it because it pleased him. She tried to focus only on the feel of his dick inside her, filling her up and stroking her as he stroked himself by pumping his hips, and it began to feel a little bit nice to her.

Suddenly, again, he changed. His hands clasped around her waist, and he flipped them both over with an agility she found surprising in an old man. Now he had her beneath him, and he drove his cock hard and fast into her pussy, stretching it up into her belly. His hands slid down her legs and grasped her ankles, and he lifted her legs high up and pushed them forward until he pinned an ankle to either side of her head.

Her legs were strained as he did push-ups on her, and his cock rubbed hard against the roof of her vagina, massaging her little sweet spot. Her pussy started trembling and her body tautened as if she would cum in an instant, and he noticed it. His next push up pulled his cock from inside her, leaving her trembling in frustration.

"This one's just for my pleasure, pet," he said, and he drove his cock down again, this time against her ass.

Her pucker closed tight, resisting the intrusion, but he pushed harder until her hole yielded, stretching to let the whole thickness of his glans burst into her. She squealed in pain as his shaft forced its way through her tight hole, and she whispered through clenched teeth, "it hurts Grandpa, it hurts."

"Haven't you been fucked in the ass before, Jenny?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, "Yes, but they weren't as big as yours."

Grandpa smiled as he slipped his cock out of her. "Yeah, girl," he said, "you feel nice and tight, I like that. I'm going back in, honey."

"Yes, Grandpa," she said, and she clenched her teeth tighter to withstand the assault.

He groaned in sort of pained pleasure himself as he rammed his dick back into her and heard her muffle a cry of pain. Then he pulled out again, with the two of them gasping at the sudden outward bursting of her strained hole. In again and out again, he went to enjoy the pleasure of forcing her tight ring and hearing her quiet sobs.

"Not much longer now, pet," he whispered as he made shallow, rapid, deep thrusts, pressing up into her belly.

"Y-y-yes, grandpa," she stammered as she wrapped her arms around him for support.

He came then, erupting far in her belly, filling her with his semen, and as his orgasm subsided, he slowly released her legs and slid his cock out of her ass as gently as he could. It was still tight, though, and he wasn't completely flaccid; both of them were startled by the explosive expulsion of his organ through her ring.

He leaned over, breathing heavily, and kissed Jenny on the head. "That was very nice, pet, just what I was talking about."

He rolled over next to her. "Feel ok?" he asked.

"Yes, Grandpa," she replied, "Ok. I hope I made you feel good."

"Oh you did, sweetheart," he said emphatically, "I haven't felt this good in a long time."

"We can stay, then?" she asked anxiously, laying her hand on his limp cock and rubbing it gently without being asked.

He nodded, and she sat up, taking his cock and kissing it. "Thank you" she said, and her hand began massaging his balls.

"Any thing else I can do for you, Grandpa?" she asked.

"Yes, honey. I'd like to take you shopping tomorrow. If you're going to be my pet, I'd like you to have some new clothes."