Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 05

Story Info
Grandpa shows off his pet.
2.1k words
4.07
174.7k
29

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat dreamily on his lap for a while, feeling a bit like a little girl again, until the sounds of her mother rustling about in her bedroom brought Jenny back to reality.

"Shit!" she exclaimed to herself and her grandfather, "I can't let Mom see me like this."

She leapt from his lap and dashed into her room just as her mother came into the livingroom. She quickly stripped off the lingerie and stuffed it in a drawer in case her mom came in. On with her robe, and she came out to announce she was going to take a shower. After Jenny had gone, Sally looked at her grandfather with a sad and somewhat accusing eye. The afternoon and evening passed uneventfully, however, and even at bedtime, grandpa made no further demands on Jenny.

"Good night, pet," he said as she kissed him on the cheek, "see you in the morning."

At breakfast, the old man addressed his daughter.

"You've been working pretty hard, Sally," he said, "why don't you go out tonight and relax."

"I've got some old friends coming over for poker," he continued, "and I'm sure Jenny's a big enough girl to help with the drinks and the clean-up."

He ended up handing Sally a bill. "Here's a twenty; take yourself to a movie and have a coffee afterwards. We'll see you about midnight."

"Thanks a lot Dad," Sally replied, "but couldn't Jenny come with me?"

"I need someone here to help, honey," he explained, "maybe some other time you can have a Mother and Daughter night out."

"Are you sure it's ok with you, Jenny?" she asked her daughter. "I can stay if you need me to."

Jenny knew what she should say. "No, Mom, that's fine with me. You deserve a night out and I can help Grandpa. We'll go together another time."

As dinner time came, Jenny wondered if her mother knew what she was leaving her daughter to, and then she realized she didn't even know what to expect herself. Except that it would be repulsive. That she could be sure of. She imagined her grandfather parading his pet around on a leash to show off for his wrinkled pals. She didn't want to think of what else he might do with her to impress the old lechers.

She helped her mom with after dinner clean-up and chatted idly with her as she dressed to go out. "Have a good time, Mom," she called as her mother got into the car, "don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

She helped her grandfather set up for the card game, and then he told her to go change for the evening.

"The black latex, pet," he said, "and don't forget your collar."

Jenny went to her room and undressed. She dashed some perfumed talc into the dress; the lady in the boutique said it would make it easier to put on and would make her smell nice for her master. Still she had to wiggle and squirm to get it on. Then there was the zipper.

It zipped down from her waist to the hem just about a third of the way down her thighs. It made the dress so tight she could hardly walk in it, but she figured that was the idea anyway. She could only get the zipper down to within two inches of the hem, so she put on her collar and went to her grandpa for help.

The old man was happy to zip it down the rest of the way, and had her walk around for him. It was, of course, more of a shuffle in the high heels, with the rubber so tight around her upper thighs that she could barely move her legs. It made her shift from side to side as she walked, too, and that made her breasts bounce and wiggle.

"Perfect!" her grandfather declared, "you look great, Jenny. You really have fantastic legs and marvelous tits."

He motioned for her to come to him, and he played with her tits while he gave her instructions for the night.

"I want you to make me proud tonight, pet," he said, "I want you to do whatever I say without question. Without any hesitation. And remember, if you don't, if you embarrass me in any way, you won't just find yourself thrown out in the street. You just may find I given you to somebody else, somebody not so nice as me."

He paused for his message to sink in, and the silence was broken by the sound of a car pulling up in the driveway.

"Get in my bedroom now, girl," he told her, "I'll come when I want you."

Grandpa greeted his poker buddies at the door, and when the four of them were seated at the card table, he announced that he had a new pet he wanted them to see. He headed into his bedroom and hooked the leash to Jenny's collar.

"Now, girl," he said, "remember, you do everything I tell you to."

"Yes, Grandpa," she replied.

"Down on all fours," he ordered, "I'm going to take you out to meet my friends."

Jenny got down on her hands and knees and let her grandpa lead her out into the living room.

"God, this is humiliating," she thought as she glanced up and saw four old men sitting around the table gawking at her, but she continued crawling as her grandfather had ordered.

"Wow, Sam," said one of the men, "that is some fine little pet you've got yourself!" The other three men added their approval to his.

"Thanks, John," said grandpa as he led Jenny around the table for his friends to get a better look, "I'm glad you all like her. Her name's Jenny."

He leaned over then, and patted his granddaughter's head, saying, "Good, girl. Now stand up so my buddies can get a really good look at you."

"She's got a real pretty face, Sam," another man commented, "and great tits, too."

Jenny was beginning to feel a bit of revulsion at being treated like an animal by these wrinkled old lechers. Her grandfather sensed it, and tugged a bit on her leash.

"You're right about that, Bob," Sam responded, "and she's well-trained and eager to please, too. Just watch how she smiles when you squeeze her tits, guys."

He gave a yank on the leash and brought Jenny around the table again, pausing so each man could get a good feel of her breasts. The groping only added to her revulsion, but still she smiled sweetly at each man as he felt her up.

Jenny's going to be serving us tonight, boys," he announced as he unhooked her leash, "give her your drink orders."

Two of the men asked for rye and ginger, one for a beer, and one for plain ginger ale. "I'm the designated driver," he said, smiling at the girl. Her Grandpa ordered his usual glass of scotch. Jenny brought all the drinks and then stood next to her grandpa.

"Let's have a bit of entertainment before we start the game, boys," Sam suggested, "you really should see how my new pet cums. Move your chairs closer together for now."

As his buddies shifted their seats opposite him, Sam turned to his granddaughter. "Lay on the table and masturbate, honey," he told her, "let them get a good look at how nicely you cum."

Jenny hesitated a second, and her grandfather doubled up the leash and snapped it across her ass. "Up, girl," he snapped, "Now!"

Jenny climbed up on the table and laid back with her legs towards the four men. She slowly pulled the zipper up and spread her legs as the latex dress loosened around her. She winced as the lechers whistled and commented on her pussy, but she began to play with herself in spite of it.

"I'll just lay back and close my eyes and ignore them," she thought to her self, "I'll just pretend I'm alone in my bedroom, and it won't be so embarrassing."

She slid her middle finger between her labia and started rubbing up and down to get herself wet. The men expressed their approval and encouraged her to do more. She still tried to ignore them as she played with herself, but it was hard to tune them out.

She slipped another finger in and spread her lips wide.

"Holy shit!" cried one of the men, "just look how wet her pretty pink slit is!"

She spread her lips higher and let her clitoris pop out from its hood.

A chorus of cheers went up as she started stroking her clit with her fingers. Jenny was becoming pretty aroused herself now, and breathing heavily as she slipped her middle finger into her hole and started teasing her g-spot.

She began to sigh, and her hips began to pump up in the air with each probe of her finger. A wave of disgust swept over her, but it was soon lost in heat of her arousal. She added another finger, and that brought her past the point of reason and reflection. She was completely given to her impending orgasm when her grandfather lifted her shoulders and propped her up against his arms.

"Show them your face, too, honey," he whispered in her ear, "you look so hot when you're cumming."

"Yes, grandpa," she breathed back to him, and she looked at the men looking at her.

"They look like they're cumming, too," she thought, "they can't take their eyes off me."

Her grandpa whispered to her again, "all your fingers, pet, get them all in there."

Jenny complied, so far along in her masturbation that she couldn't refuse anything, and stuffed four fingers and her thumb as deep into herself as she could while the heel of her hand ground at her clit. She moaned with pleasure as the four men gasped.

"Now your other hand, girl," he quietly ordered, "slide it under your leg and stick a finger in your ass."

She sighed a dreamy "yes, grandpa," as she followed his order. It was the first time she had done anything like that, and her body twitched as her middle finger poked into her tight little hole.

It felt strange to her , but pleasant, and she started pushing it in and out in time to her other hand's pussy play. She could feel her orgasm building up, and she pumped faster and faster with both hands until her whole body stiffened and arched.

And she came. She came in a way she had never before. Her body trembled and quivered and convulsed in pleasures that she hadn't felt before. As she settled back down on the table, she looked at her grandfather's friends and smiled. They all had looks of wonder and delight on their faces as if they were the ones who had cum, and Jenny felt that she must have the same look on hers.

"That felt wonderful," Jenny thought to herself, and considered whether it was due to having four fingers in her pussy, a finger in her ass, or being watched while she did it. "Maybe it was all of that," she concluded.

Her grandfather told her she could get up, and she did, taking her place next to him again, but feeling a little weak in the knees. She thought she should feel bad about being such a slut, but she had such a great orgasm and the men seemed so pleased, that she dismissed the thought. "I'll do what I have to do," she decided, "and enjoy it whenever I can."

"Shuffle this deck, pet," he grandfather told her, "and then deal a card to each of my friends. Oh, and pull your zipper down again."

As she dealt the cards, she noticed that some of the men had finished their drinks. It was her job to serve, so she shuffled off for refills while her grandfather spoke to his buddies. When she returned, he addressed her.

"Ok, pet," he said, "after every two hands, one of my buds gets to play with you. You have to do whatever he wants. Understand?"

"Yes, Grandpa," she answered meekly.

"Now, gentlemen," he said, turning to his cronies," your cards will determine the order in which you get to play with my new pet. Turn them over."

After the cards had been flipped, he confirmed the results. "Ok, Bob, you have an ace; you're first. Jimmy, that ten gets you second place. John, your nine is good for third. And Hal, your trey gets you last licks."

They all laughed at the implication of Sam's comment, and Jenny stood by her grandpa's side, wondering what game Bob would want to play.