Grandpa's Pet: Ch. 07

Story Info
Jimmy.
1.2k words
4.1
90.5k
19

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny refreshed everyone's drinks as soon as she regained her strength, and stood there while the poker game went on. Grandpa didn't tell her to rezip her dress, and she left it open to feel a bit steadier on her feet. She watched the men play their game; they were just like the old men she used to see playing cards in the park, all wrinkled and decrepit looking. She thought those men were long past sex, and that they just ogled girls out of habit, but these retired lechers seemed full of vigor. Her grandfather had given her a couple of good runs, and Bob, now, had manhandled her to an orgasm, and he was still ready to play cards.

"And that was some dick he had," she thought to herself, "so long it went right down my throat. I wonder what the other guys' cocks are like?"

"I'll call," she heard her grandpa say, and the men still in the hand laid down their cards. Her heart fluttered a bit; this was the second hand, and when the pot was raked in, it would be time for her to be played with again.

It was Jimmy's turn, she knew, and she had been watching him, trying to guess what his game might be. She had trouble reading him; he hardly looked at her while he played, while the other men, Grandpa included, had been ogling her tits and her now-exposed pussy. He had an old, wrinkled leathery look about him, his skin seemed sun-toughened, and his stocky frame still showed muscles.

"Looks like it's all yours, Sam," declared John, and Jenny watched as he raked in a sizeable pot.

"Thank you, boys," said her grandfather before turning to Jimmy.

"What's you're pleasure, Jim?" he asked as he motioned for Jenny to go her next old man.

Jimmy pushed his chair back from the table and said, "Stand in front of me, girl."

Jenny stood facing him as he sat, and he began to give orders.

"Suck on your thumb like a baby," and Jenny did.

"Now play with your tits," was his next command, "bounce them for me."

She cupped her hands under her breasts and began bouncing them up and down while squeezing and twisting them.

"Why ain't you smiling while you play, baby," he said, "don't you like it?"

Jenny blanched for a moment; she had forgotten to keep smiling. She hoped her grandfather wouldn't be angry.

She forced a smile, but then got a bit angry with herself. "This is so demeaning," she thought, "why should I have to please these old bastards."

"Spread your legs and show me your clit."

As she showed him, he undid his zipper and took out his cock. It wasn't small, but it was short and stocky, and its head was round like a ball.

"Bend over and kiss my cock," he ordered, adding, "kiss it hot and hard, like it was your favorite boyfriend."

Jenny bent forward, trying to muster enough feeling to give him a kiss like that. The thought revolted her, but she knew she had to try to make up for not smiling. Her lips pressed on his glans, right on the little hole, and she pursed them, sucking hard through her closed lips, and trying to feel that she loved his cock.

"Not bad," he said as he held her head there a moment. "But not convincing. Now kiss me on the lips like I was your lover boy."

"God," she thought, "he's going to get whatever kind of fuck he wants from a young girl, and still he has to humiliate me."

"What must the other men think?" she asked herself as she stood up.

Again she mustered what she could and leaned to his lips, giving him as deep and warm a lingering kiss as she could. She stood back and smiled. "Was that good, sir?" she asked him.

"Good, but you sounded a bit sarcastic there, baby," he said. "Now turn around!" he barked.

"No!" she thought, "have I really fucked up? What will Grandpa do to me?" She began to tremble as she looked at her grandfather for his reaction.

He looked into her pleading eyes impassively. "Do what you have to do, Jimmy," he said.

Before she knew what was happening, Jimmy's hand was in her hair forcing her face down on to the table. He held her there as he hiked the latex dress up to her waist with his other hand. A pause, and then the flat of his hand came down on her ass like a lightning bolt. She cried out, and another blow fell, and another. One cheek after another was slapped until both were bright red and Jenny's tears were flooding the center of the table. Why didn't the other men stop him, she thought, and she looked at the two she could see. Each was clearly aroused by what was going on. She'd find no help from them.

"Ok baby, now ask me to fuck your ass," he said.

Jenny only sobbed, and his hand came down again and again.

She struggled to speak through her tears, and managed to say, "would you fuck my ass?"

Jimmy paused and said, "You had your chance to ask, baby, Now you'd better beg, and beg nicely."

He began spanking her again, raining new blows on her already reddened and swollen cheeks.

"Please, please, sir," she cried, "please fuck me in the ass. Please fuck me hard!"

"That's more like it," Jimmy said as he stopped slapping her ass.

He kept her face pinned to the table as he held his hard cock to her asshole and shoved. His thrust pinned her legs against the table, and his dick pressed against her until her anal ring couldn't resist. She screamed as the fat ball of his cock burst into her. Her tears flowed again, and he pulled right out of her.

She knew what to expect now; her grandfather had showed her that the first night. Jimmy rammed his cock in again and yanked it out again. She squealed and cried as he did it four more times before keeping it in.

His thrusts stretched her, and that hurt enough, but Jimmy wasn't as long as her grandpa, and that helped a bit. A few more thrusts, and Jimmy tautened. She could feel each spurt of his load as it forced its way up his dick and out his piss-hole into her gut.

He groaned as he pulled his now-tender cock out through her tight ring, but she focused on the release, and was relieved to have him out.

He still held her head, though, and ordered, "now say thank you for fucking my ass."

Jenny screwed up all the strength and will she had and stopped her tears. "Thank you, sir, for fucking my ass so hard," she said, offering more than he asked for.

"You're welcome, baby," he said, and added, "now stand up" as he released her head.

She stood and looked at her grandfather. He was smiling, and so were the other men.

"Sam," Jimmy said, "this is one incredible pet you've got yourself. I never thought she could stand up to that treatment."

Then he patted Jenny on the head and tousled her hair. "You're quite the girl, baby. That was a great ass fuck."

Jenny walked back to her grandfather's side, standing upright and holding her head high in spite of the pain in her ass. She felt strangely proud of herself; it was obviously a test of some sort, a slutty test, perhaps, but still she had done well. Would she get through the next two players, though, she wondered as she refreshed their drinks once more.