Grandpa's Rite of Passage

Story Info
It was Brooke's turn to visit the senior's basement.
4.2k words
4.22
81.1k
60

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2009 in a sleepy little hamlet called Grand Gorge, New York...

***

Easing out of bed like a cat the second the digital clock showed 12:00 and showing the agility that belied his 65 years, Clancy Woods tiptoed out of the bedroom even though his wife Sadie was as deaf as a stump. Force of habit most likely, but the old timer liked the tingling that went down his spine when he made like the Pink Panther in stealth mode.

Closing the door gently, Clancy went down the hall, avoiding the couple of squeaky boards outside the bedroom where his daughter slept, because it wouldn't do if she woke up. Wouldn't do at all.

At the far end of the hall was the guest room where his daughter's only child was staying. The door was closed and while the senior was tempted to go down and peek in to make sure Brooke wasn't still there, Clancy decided to go right down to the basement in hopes that his granddaughter was down there already.

Clancy stepped nimbly over the second to last step because that let out a loud creak when you stepped on it. That was actually a good thing because it served as a warning that someone was coming down the stairs, although it had never happened yet and judging by the way his wife was getting around these days if anyone made the journey down there it wouldn't be her.

Down the second short flight of stairs and a peek around the corner, and there she was. Little Brooke sitting stiffly on the couch like she was at a dentist's office, the timid eighteen year old looking scared as she stared straight ahead at the TV which was off, her horn rimmed glasses making her look like a female Harry Potter.

"You're early honey," Clancy whispered, startling the young lady as he padded his way over towards the sofa, but even though she was petrified when Brooke saw what he was wearing she giggled.

"Remember these?" Clancy said as he modeled his boxer shorts with the somewhat faded images of The Simpson's on them.

"I bought you those for Christmas a long time ago," Brooke said.

'Still got them and they still fit," Clancy proudly announced as he patted his still somewhat flat tummy, although now the hair that was now on it was gray instead of black.

"I'm so happy you decided to come down here to spend some time with me honey," Clancy said as he eased down next to the girl and patted her knee through her bland ivory pajamas, and she shrugged for an answer. "Can I have a kiss?"

The old man leaned forward and pressed his lips against Brooke's briefly, noticing that her lower one was quivering.

"I liked it when we played that kissing game out in the garage this afternoon," he told Brooke. "Liked it a lot. For somebody who said they didn't have many boyfriends, you sure kissed good. Did you enjoy it? You seemed to."

"I guess, but..."

"I know, but like I told you, it's sort of like a rite of passage in our family."

"If it is, how come you told me not to tell Mom or Grandma?" Brooke asked as she pushed her glasses back up her nose.

"Some things you don't discuss with others. You don't tell people when you have your period every month. You didn't run home to Mom to tell her how that boy felt you up after the dance did you? This is private. Almost sacred, and like I told you, you certainly aren't the first," Clancy said with a wink. "And hopefully you won't be the last."

"Still can't believe it. Never heard about it from them," Brooke replied.

"Because they did what they were asked to do. It's nobody's business, but I understand your reticence," the senior said as he got up from the couch and went over to the corner of the room near the electrical box, and after sliding out a brick reached into the hole and pulled out a little brown envelope.

"See these?" Clancy asked his granddaughter as he fanned out the discs, each of them with the name of a granddaughter and a date on them. "Five beautiful young women, although none more beautiful than my Brooke."

The plain looking girl knew that her grandfather was prejudiced and she knew she was far from beautiful, but she still liked hearing it and blushed while looking at the discs.

"Emily?" Brooke blurted out when she saw the name of a cousin she knew pretty well she her family lived close. "She...?"

"Yes. Sweet Emily," Clancy sighed. "Would you like to watch some of it with me?"

"No. No, I couldn't," Brooke told him, shaking her head while looking at the disc with a date from about a year and a half ago below the name.

"Of course, you would have to swear that you would never discuss it with anybody, just like what we did in the garage must stay our secret," Clancy said.

"It shows you and Emily kissing like you and me did?" Brooke asked.

"At first it does, but then - well, to be honest what you and I did in the garage was just playing. This is much more adult," Clancy said as he got up and put the disc in the machine and fired up the giant 65" screen which loomed in front of them like they were at a movie. "Ready honey?"

"I dunno Grandpa," Brooke mumbled but it was too late.

"There's Emily," Clancy explained.

"That's right here. She's sitting on this same couch," Brooke blurted out, causing Clancy to hush her.

"Right where you're sitting honey," he noted as he put his hand back on Brooke's knee. "And here I come to join her."

Brooke stiffened as she saw her grandfather sit on the couch next to her cousin.

"I have on different boxer shorts there," he commented.

"Omigod," Brooke murmured when she saw her grandfather lean over and kiss Emily, leaning over the cherubic blonde and drawing her close.

"See, it's just like we were kissing in the garage before," Clancy said as he watched himself neck with the young lady who was nowhere near as shy and scared as the girl sitting next to her now.

"Grandpa, I don't think I want to watch this."

"Sure you do honey," he told her while on the screen he was kneading Emily's full breasts through a t-shirt. "But you can keep telling me you don't want to see it if you wish. You can even turn away I suppose."

Clancy noticed that Brooke didn't turn away although her eyes did bulge as she stared at her cousin on the screen, and when Emily's blouse got pulled up and over her head she let out a gasp.

"Emily didn't wear a brassiere down here that night," Clancy noted as he put his hand on Brooke's bony shoulder and felt the bra strap he knew would be there. "Saved time."

"Emily's got real big boobies," Brooke said softly while her grandfather's bony hands roughly kneaded the soft globes on the screen in front of her.

"She does at that, but I believe she was 19 when we played down here. Older than you," Clancy said, and as he looked at the very modest bumps in Brooke's t-shirt he added. "All breasts are beautiful though honey, and to be honest like the saying goes, anything more than a handful is a waste."

"Or even a mouthful," Clancy added as he leaned over and nibbled Brooke's ear through her curly brown hair.

"Emily - she's really getting excited," Brooke correctly noted.

"We both were," Clancy recalled as he tried to take the bottom of his granddaughter's shirt in his hands subtly, but failing that he just grabbed it and pulled it up over Brooke's head with little resistance.

"There," Clancy chirped as he cast the top aside, and after straightening the girl's glasses on her nose looked at the padded bra with the tiny pink rose between the cups. "Let me see if I remember how to do this."

"Wait Grandpa," Brooke said. "My shirt. In the pocket."

Clancy stopped abruptly and after picking up the shirt, fished out the inhaler that the girl used to use occasionally for her asthma attacks.

"Haven't seen you use one of these in a long time," Clancy mentioned to his granddaughter who grabbed it from him and held it tight.

"Haven't had to actually use it lately," Brooke told him. "My asthma hasn't been as bad as it used to be."

"Outgrowing it?"

"Maybe. Anyway they are going to stop selling them soon. Mostly I just carry it around like a security blanket for if I get really nervous".

"You aren't nervous now though are you Brooke?" he asked as he brought his fingers up to the rose, and with a slight pinch the hook came free. Brooke had her eyes screwed shut as the old man eased the straps of the harness off her shoulders.

"Beautiful," Clancy sighed after peeling the quilted cups from the teen's breasts, the small cones jutting out proudly from her chest with the small beige nipples not much bigger than his own. "So nice and firm, and see how perfectly they fit in my palms?"

"What's Emily doing?" Brooke wanted to know as she looked over him to see the TV screen, either to distract the elderly man or because she was interested in what her cousin was experiencing.

"Oh!" You'll get a kick out of this," Clancy said as Emily had stood up, wearing only pink panties that dug into her little belly until he started to pull them down. "Shows how out of touch your Grandpa is these days. See how shocked I look there after I removed her panties? I was shocked that she didn't have any hair between her legs yet."

"Emily got a kick out of that and told me that she did have hair down there but she shaved it," Clancy recalled as he watched himself rub the girl's smooth mound in living color. "I didn't know girls did that and it took me a while to get used to it."

"I'll bet you don't do that, do you honey?" Clancy asked as he helped Brooke stand up so he could remove her pajama bottoms, and after they went down to her ankles the senior smiled when he saw the dark shadow through the modest white panties, bringing his fingers up to touch the damp cotton. "I didn't think so. I like this much better. Did you soil yourself or are you excited?"

"I don't think so. Don't know," Brooke said, her body shuddering as Grandpa's hand stroked the panel in front of her sex.

"It's okay either way," Clancy mused as his fingers went over to the leg opening where a couple of dark brown hairs were peeking out, and after toying with them for a second brought his hands up to pull Brooke's panties down, the faint strip of down that began under her belly button not unnoticed by the old man.

"Now that's a woman," he sighed after he got the panties down, exposing Brooke's dense brown triangle that obscured her opening, and as he got them off her ankles he leaned forward so his nose was in the bush before straightening up on the edge of the couch.

"No wonder the boys line up for you," Clancy said as his eyes went up and down the girl's nubile form, and he smoothly moved her hand away when she tried to hide her pussy from him.

"What? Omigod!" Brooke said too loudly, and when Clancy looked at the TV and saw that Emily had just knelt in front of him and pulled down his boxers, revealing the old timer in a rather excited state, he quickly grabbed the remote and turned off the set before easing her back down onto the couch.

"I thought you said you had been with boys before honey?" Clancy asked as the girl looked down at his lap like it was a bomb.

"I did. Was. Have been a couple times," Brooke mumbled as her grandfather kissed around her collarbone while his hand massaged her titty, and then she was leaned back into the sofa as Clancy smothered her breasts with kisses, nibbling on the pebbly nipples while feeling the girl's resistance weaken.

"Could eat you up Brooke," he whispered as he grabbed the girl's wrist and drew it back

behind her head so her could lavish kisses up and down her moist armpit, his lips feeling the very faint stubble that had grown since he had done the same thing to the girl in the garage earlier, and a swipe of his tongue made her shiver and writhe in response.

"You like that, don't you sweetie?" Clancy asked, not waiting for an answer as he kissed he way back down her body, easing himself down onto the carpet and moving between her legs like he had done many times before to others.

"Sweet sweet pussy," Clancy muttered as he put Brooke's legs up over his shoulders and bowed his head, the surprisingly pungent scent that rose from her parted thighs smacking him in the snout as his mouth and nose disappeared in the teen's furry fold.

"Omigod!" he heard Brooke blurt out as his tongue started to dance, and after telling her to be quiet tossed up her pajamas and told her to bite down on them.

Clancy figured she must have taken his advice because from then on all he heard was muffled snorts as he lapped the furry fold from the clit down almost to her anus, and the sounds Brooke made got stranger as he went along.

He felt Brooke's hands digging into his shoulders as she churned her legs in the air, her body wiggling as the muffled squeals incited the old man to make her cum, and when she did he knew it because his ears were crushed when she brought her thighs together. Only him leaning into Brooke kept her from slinking down to the carpet herself in the process.

Lifting his head up from Brooke's delta, he looked up and saw his granddaughter still breathing heavy with her pajamas still in her mouth, her face flushed and eyes glazed. While he enjoyed the view his efforts had not only aroused Brooke but inflamed him as well, so with a little difficulty he got to his feet and helped Brooke get up to a sitting position.

Clancy said nothing and simply stood there between Brooke's thighs, his knees touching hers as he looked down at his granddaughter who shrunk when she raised her eyes to meet his. Hands on hips, the old man waited patiently for her to move.

He watched Brooke's eyes try to look anywhere but at the front of Clancy's cartoon briefs where his arousal was obscenely obvious and pinned downward between his thigh and the boxers, but she failed and Clancy felt a tingle go down his spine when Brooke's eyes followed the bulge down the inside of his thigh to where the tip of his uncut member was peeking out from the hem of the boxers.

This wasn't an accident on the old man's part because he had hiked the underwear up high enough for this to happen, and while the shrinkage of the old briefs over time contributed to him being exposed, the main cause was his exceptional endowment which had also stunned the young women who had sat there before Brooke.

"It's okay honey," Clancy insisted as he tired of waiting and brought her shaking hands up to the elastic, and when Brooke seemed frozen in place he helped her tug down the boxers.

Brooke pulled back when after the briefs cleared it her grandfather's cock sprang into view, dipping and then springing back up more lazily than it once did, but despite his age it was very erect and pointing right at Brooke who looked like she was hypnotized by the organ while groping around for her inhaler.

"You don't need that honey. Nothing to be afraid of," he told her in a soothing tone while peeling his foreskin back a bit and presenting the plump knob to her lips. "Give Grandpa some love."

Although he had to nudge the tip into her mouth at first, Brooke finally parted her lips and took Clancy in. The senior eased the glans in and out, pushing a little more of his manhood in with every movement. Brooke gagged a couple of times, but it must have been because her mouth was dry because well more than half of the throbbing 9" was untouched after a couple minutes.

"That's it sweetheart," Clancy cooed as he tried to coax more of his dick into Brooke's mouth. "You're doing fine. Here. Grab the shaft with your fist and squeeze it while you pump it. Feel it pulsating? You're making it even longer and harder for us."

Brooke looked up at her grandfather, her doe-like eyes still large even through her slightly clouded glasses as she did what she was told, and when the elderly man felt he could wait no longer he took his member from Brooke and eased her onto her back on the shaggy rug.

"Grandpa loves you so much baby," he grunted while kneeling between her legs and parting her thighs before bringing the helmet of his weapon between her wet labia. "It's going to be wonderful."

"OW!" Brooke whimpered as she felt the head of the old man's cock push into her opening.

"Sssh!" Clancy cautioned, telling her to be sure to stay quiet - to bite on the discarded clothing or her hand - anything - as he leaned forward.

"Arrgh!" came the choking voice from deep inside the girl's throat as the vein-riddled monster slid into her, and although like she had confided to her grandfather earlier that day she was not a virgin, the senior citizen trying to impale Brooke with his manhood could never have known from the impossibly tight fit.

"There you go honey. Not too bad is it?" Clancy asked while trying to ignore the tears and the eyes rolling back in her skull, because he knew that pretty soon her reactions would be quite different.

With the patience that comes from age Clancy worked the end of his cock in and out as gently as he could while trying to nudge a bit more in as he went, and as the tears subsided and the veins bulged less in her neck he began to work those three or four inches inside her a little faster.

"How's that sweetheart?" Clancy asked as he leaned over and kissed her sweaty forehead.

"Hurts," Brook whimpered as the sloppy sounds from down below grew louder.

"Want me to stop?" Clancy asked, and while Brooke didn't answer by voice the shake of her head told him what he wanted to know.

"I didn't think so," Clancy said as he began to go a little deeper. "You're such an incredible woman. I knew all along you would be better than all the others. So good honey. So tight. Grandpa loves your hairy pussy."

Brooke began whimpering in rhythm with his probes, the force of which was inching them across the room a centimeter at a time, and soon Clancy was grunting with each thrust. The muted chorus of the grandfather's grunts and granddaughter's moaning harmonized with the squishy noise of the gigantic penis now almost fully impaling Brooke.

"Cum for me honey," Clancy growled as he started humping harder, trying to muffle the girl's mouth in the crux of his neck as he sensed she was on the brink, and then her body convulsed.

Clancy ignored the pain from Brooke's teeth digging into his collarbone as her pussy clamped down over and over on him, the discomfort too close to pleasure to bother him as he went into yet another gear.

Brooke was trying to hold on to her grandfather as he pounded her into the carpet, his eyes wide and almost demented looking as his sweat rained down on her. Clancy felt her cum again seconds before he stopped thrusting and straightened up a bit and let out a growl as his cock jerked inside Brooke, sending his milky seed deep into her womb.

Clancy knelt there looking down at his latest conquest, Brooke's glasses all but off her beet-red face and her chest, glistening with both of their sweat, heaved violently. The old man's knees throbbed, rubbed raw from the carpeting, but the pain was worth it.

The bruise that would show up on his collarbone would need to be hidden of course, and when he rubbed the back of his hand over it Clancy wasn't shocked to see a little of his blood there.

"Sorry," Brooke said meekly but her grandfather laughed it off.

"You must be a vampire - like those Twilight book you were reading," he joked as he got to his feet slowly, contorting a back a little that tomorrow would remind him he was 65, while Brooke looked in awe of the spent flaccid hose that dangled like an elephant's trunk between her Grandpa's thighs.

Clancy made his way to the half bathroom to relive himself, and when he was done and came back out he saw Brooke trying to stand up herself.

"Want some help honey?" he offered as he assisted her to stand up, trying not to giggle as Brooke stood there for a moment bow-legged with his sap oozing out of her pussy.

"Think I can make it," she said as she waddled to the toilet, and as Clancy sat down on the sofa he heard the blast of Brooke's pee and the other fluids cascading into the bowl.

12