Grandson's Punishment

Story Info
Granny catches a young stud in the palm of her hand.
4.2k words
4.06
197.5k
86

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the death of my grandpa, Grandma Linda became lonely and depressed, so both my parents had offered for her to come stay at our house. Our house wasn't really big for a two story house, it had three rooms, one for my parents, then me and the third housed their forgotten workout equipment that I used regularly. So I was forced to sleep in the same room, in the same bed with my grandma when she moved in and during the summer is when things really started to heat up.

Not too long after graduating senior year in high school, my folks had made plans to move to Hawaii, leaving the house to me and my grandma. So after the last day of school I had offered to drive both of them to the airport while my grandma was busy at her Pilates class. After dropping them off at the airport, saying my goodbyes and watching them depart, the sun had already set. So, before going home I decided to stop by the gym to see if my grandma needed a ride but was told that she had jogged home about an hour and a half ago. Considering the fact that my house was in the country and that my grandma was old, that was enough time for me to drive home, jack-off, and clean up before my grandma could arrive. So I stepped on it as fast as I could making sure to not go over the speed limit on my way back home.

When I pulled up to the driveway I noticed that none of the house lights were on, so my grandma was still probably on here way. I unlocked the front door and raced up the stairs. But just to make sure she wasn't home I checked my room and found no trace of her, that was until I flipped my bathroom light switch and found something that mad be harder than a flagpole. Right there on the floor next to the toilet was my grandma's workout clothes and inside that pile of clothes was her sweat soaked pair of pink panties. Instantly I held them to my face, smelling the sweet aroma that was trapped inside the cotton material and without hesitation I put them in my mouth flavoring the sweet saltiness of my grandmother's daily workout. The aroma drove me insane, I grabbed a sock from my drawer and wrapped it around my cock jerking madly, the panties still trapped inside my mouth. To make things more comfortable, I decided to turn off the lights and masturbate at the edge off my bed, jerking like a possessed madman. Then in the middle of it, I noticed a figure at the doorway.

"Michael, is that you?" asked Grandma Linda.

In a state of confusion, I coughed up the pair of underwear from my mouth as my grandma came closer inside my room.

"Y-Yes," I croaked, forcing the words out of my mouth. "When did you get home grandma? Where were you?"

"I took a taxi home after my class, I decided to sleep in your parents' bed because the air conditioner in your room wouldn't turn on," she said. "What are you doing in the dark?"

Then when things couldn't get any worse, she hits the lights, exposing my fully nude body with her underwear by my side and a tube sock wrapped around my hard dick.

She squinted at first before pulling her glasses out from her robe. She put her glasses on and walked up to me, her grandson fully nude, sweat glistening off my athletic toned body, a white tube sock dangling from my penis, with a pair of old ladies' underwear on my lap. At first she seemed at a loss for words but then with her wrinkled old finger she motioned me to follow her. Like a trained experienced dog I followed her all the way into my parents' bedroom, the tube sock still glued on to my cock. She motioned for me to take a seat at the edge of the bed while she called my folks. I felt like my heart was going to burst through my chest while she was calling my parents. I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. But as if destiny was on my side, she was unable to get a hold of them. My grandma paced back and forth, my eyes fixated on her clothed body.

"What should I do with you young man!?" she asked, as she took a seat beside me, rubbing her hands over my chest and toned abs, working her way down to my crotch.

I looked on with confusion, unable to bring myself to answer her. "I don't know ma'am," I replied.

"Well," she said. "I'm pretty sure I can find some creative punishment for but first lets get this off of you."

She knelt beside me, tugging off the pre-cummed soaked sock that was still wrapped around my dick. While she was pulling it off, I couldn't help but get aroused. My cock gradually rose in the sight of my grandma pulling the tube sock off my dick.

"You keep that pecker of yours in control, young man!" she said sharply before giving my cock a hard slap with her old weathered hand.

I don't know but for some reason seeing her with her grey curly hair and wrinkled aged skin on her knees in a bath robe spanking my cock, the image just drove me insane. My cock began to harden again. My grandma gasped at the sight of me being being aroused by her punishment. Then she slapped it again, pre-cum came flying out of my dick some landing on her bath robe.

"I can't have you making a mess in your parents' room," she said gingerly, grabbing the sock I had masturbated with earlier and draped it over my penis."This will have to do for now."

Slowly, she began to stroke my cock up and down, it became harder and bigger with each stroke. I began moaning loudly, each stroke I felt like I would cum. Suddenly, in the middle of all this the down stairs phone rang. I looked at my grandma and she looked at me. We both froze letting the the phone ring for awhile before she finally decided to answer it.

"You stay right there young man," she said. She raced down stairs to answer the phone. I sat ther and waited, fully erect as I waited for my grandma's return. She came back in shortly after the phone conversation, her hot elderly body swaying through the door frame.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Ms. Nelson from next door. She heard loud groaning and had thought I fell and hurt myself," Grandma Linda replied. "I told her that you and I were watching a horror movie."

My cock began to deflate, as my grandma pulled the tube sock from my cock. But immediately after removing the sock from my penis, she stuffed it forcefully into my mouth. I could taste the salty pre-cum that I had soaked it with.

"Maybe that will help you be quiet," she said, with a devilish smile on her face.

She knelt beside me and began running her petite hands over my bare chest and chiseled abs. "I would've never thought a young man like yourself would be attracted to an old hag like me," she said. "Now, lets get back to making this thing as stiff as it can be," she said, stroking my cock.

About an half an hour later, my cock was still at her mercy, it was red as a beet and felt like it would explode any minute. My grandma now had removed her thick round framed glasses, she began using them as a theatric, slowly rubbing them against my shaft, teasing me to cum.

"Mmm...mmm," I moaned through the cummed filled sock still inside my mouth. "Are you going to ejaculate?" she asked. I nodded my head, as I worked my hands through her robe. Suddenly she stopped, standing up while holding her bath robe. "I feel too ashamed to show you my body," she said. I crawled to her like a dog, grabbing, kissing her legs, pleading for her to reveal herself to me. She looked down at me, removing the tube sock from my mouth. "If you be a good boy then you will get your wish," she said. I nodded. "We"ll see if you can be a good boy," she said, bringing her small wrinkled foot up to my cock and began massaging it, pressing as hard as she could, down on it. I did my best to not groan, trying to keep quiet. Then without a word, she dropped her robe reviling a white tank top and a pair of black panties. I felt like I was going to pass out at the sight of her. She slowly began to make her way to the lamp, I pleaded for her to keep it on and she agreed. She sat at the edge of my parents's bed after putting her glasses back on and motioned for me to come to her.

"Stand up!" she growled.

"Yes ma'am," I obeyed.

There I stood, an 18 yr old, 6 foot 4, naked muscle stud at the mercy of my 74 years old, 5 foot tall, pasty white, grey haired, slightly fat, grandmother who had me in the palm of her hand. She continued her handy work and I tried my best to not make a sound like she demanded. She had gripped my by the base of my balls, as she jerked my cock, twisting the tip as she worked her hand up and down. My balls began to tighten up as I was about to cum. She must have sensed it because she stopped instantly teasing me from cumming. Slowly, she removed her tank top, she had begun to sweat, the white tank top now fully wet on the back. She tossed the shirt at the front of the door, exposing her aged breast. She looked up at me with a wicked grin, "So, do you like?" she asked. I didn't say one word, I just starred, amazed at her breast. My cock began to thicken, "Well, I'll take that as a yes," she said, squeezing my cock playfully. She still sat at the edge of the bed jacking me off, I stood fully nude in front of her, letting her manipulate me with her hands and body. As I felt like was about to cum, I slowly fell to me knees in front of her, she let go of the grasped she had on me, as I busted a nut on her elderly petite spider vein legs. Some of my cum sprayed the lower half of my parents' bed, while the rest collected on my grandmother's calves and began to roll down to her feet and toes. She marveled at the sight of me, her grandson, cumming on her legs. I felt exhausted, but couldn't stop as I crawled to her legs and began to suckle my cum from her old aged legs. Suddenly, Grandma Linda stood up and motioned for me to follow her down stairs. I followed, hypnotized by her aged butt jiggling and swaying as we walked downstairs. She pulled off her black panties and positioned herself on the sofa, grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them, exposing her butt-hole to me. I didn't need to be told what to do next, as I planted my face in-between her butt cheeks and began licking her asshole. The sweet salty taste of her asshole drove me insane as my cock hardened, it grew so big that it had began to press against the sofa, smearing pre-cum all over the coarse material of my parents' antique couch. Suddenly, in the middle of all this there was a knock on the window. Grandma Linda and myself fully exposed to who ever it was knocking.

"Michael? Michael?! Is That you?!" It was the raspy voice of my next door neighbor, Ms. Nelson. I didn't know much about her, other than her appearance. She was in her mid sixties, about 5 foot 4, slightly overweight, had the face of a bulldog with red hair flowing down to her shoulders and her breath always smelled like cat shit. "Linda, can you open the front door?" Ms. Nelson asked my grandma.

My grandma got up from the couch and went to answer the door, leaving me bare naked with a full hard-on, standing in the living room. I heard my grandma answer the door and greet Ms. Nelson, they chatted for awhile before making there way to the living. Walking in, Ms. Nelson gasped at the sight of my naked athletic body.

"Michael, go wash up and come back in here with us," my grandma said.

After washing up, I came back into the room. My grandma was still fully nude, while Ms. Nelson was wearing a dark purple nightie with pantie hose, the outfit she had greeted me with a few moments ago. I stood in front of both of them, exposing my fully erect cock. Ms. Nelson stared amazed at its sight, she began to examine it, grabbing my cock by the base, rubbing it, twisting it, amazed at the sight of a young man being fully aroused by her hands. "I decided to invite Ms. Nelson over for a little bit of fun, I hope you don't mind Michael," my grandma said. Ms. Nelson began picking up the pace of her stroke.

"I've never been with a man as well hung or young as Michael," Ms. Nelson said. "All my husbands were fat losers with penises the size of my pinkie." I found it ironic for her to criticize her former husbands for being fat even though she was overweight herself. But those thoughts faded, as she began fondle my penis, this time transitioning into rough strokes.

"Aaawwww..." I groaned, placing my hands on her shoulders. She smiled devilishly, looking up at me. She knelt down from the couch, placing my cock in her mouth, I was moments away from cumming and the feel of her velvet mouth touching my penis was the nail on the coffin. I began nutting huge streams of cum into her mouth, she did her best trying to take it all in. Some of it began spewing out of her mouth, rolling down her chins and into her cleavage. "On your knees boy!" my grandma growled, motioning me to kneel in front of Ms. Nelson, who was now on her feet, her overweight aged elderly body towering over me as I was now on my knees, obliging to my grandmother's orders. Bending over, Ms. Nelson began to french kiss me, forcing all of my cum from her mouth down my throat. I had no choice but to accept it, swallowing every ounce of my very own sperm down my throat.

"Mmmmm," Ms. Nelson laughed, wiping the cum residue with her hand from her mouth, bringing that chubby hand to my face to lick clean. She looked down at me with a wicked grin.

I hugged her legs and planted my face into her midsection. I began tonguing her belly button, tasting the lint that was trapped there for god knows how many years. She grabbed the back of my head as I continued making out with her stomach, wrapping my arms around her waist and grabbing a hand full of her ass. In the middle of this I could feel my cock rubbing against the soft material of her pantie hose. I began fucking her legs, still tonguing her stomach. She decided to assist me by tightening her calves around my penis. I began humping harder, my pre-cum assisting as lubricant as I pumped my penis through her thick legs. I stopped tonguing her belly button and tilted my head back, starring up at the sight of her ugly fat face, grinning at me. Any other day she was hideous but today she resembaled a goddess to me.

"Aaaawwwww," I groaned loudly, staring up at her as she began to tighten her grip even more as I humped.

"No talking!" my grandma hissed, kicking my balls that were fully exposed to her as I was fucking Ms. Nelson's calves.

The pain shot through my body. Ms. Nelson released me from her legs as I dropped to the floor in agony.

My grandmother walked to me and began slowly massaging my balls with her foot. "What should we do know Linda?" Ms. Nelson asked my grandma. "I don't know but I think Michael needs a more strict punishment than that, don't you Michael?" my grandma asked me.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, my cock began to stiffen as my grandma continued her footwork. My grandmother and Ms. Nelson whispered in coherence for awhile before finally coming up with a punishment for me.

When they came back to me, my grandmother had me lay on my back on the living room floor. Ms. Nelson was now fully nude as she began to position herself in front of my face. At first, I thought she was just going to ride my face until she squatted down and spread her ass cheeks in front of me. Slowly, she lowered her bottom down on my face, I had already knew what my job was, as I began licking and tonguing her rectum. I have to say, she tasted different from my grandmother, she had more of bitter taste to her and it mad my cock hard. My grandma took notice of the grow in my massive cock and took control of it, grabbing it from the base and began corkscrewing it with her small bony hands. I was at the verge of cumming as I was being fucked by two small elderly women like I was never fucked before.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmm," I moaned from Ms. Nelson's butthole but my cries went unheard as she straddled my face.

"No talking young man," my grandmother cooed. "Here comes your punishment for that."

On the cue, Ms. Nelson laid back. My face still buried in the mound of her ass meat as she let out a ripe fart into my mouth. I groaned from underneath but she showed no mercy continuing to release her flatulence down my throat.

"I love it!" my grandma said still fisting my throbbing dick. "Seeing him trying to fight for air."

I stopped fighting, as I had accepted my faith being buried beneath Ms. Nelson's overweight bum. But in all honesty it turned me on.

After a few minutes, the punishment had stopped but my face was still being straddled by Ms. Nelson. I was now eating out from Ms. Nelson's furry pussy, as my grandma continued giving my exposed cock a handjob. I was seconds from cumming as Grandma Linda began to stroke slowly. My balls had swelled up and I was about to explode any second.

"Yeah, that's it Michael. Cum for granny," my grandmother growled.

I moaned, pre-cum had already drooled from my cock and coated her fist but hearing her saying that my cock erupt like a geyser. Cum began lobbing into the air as I came wildly. My grandma positioned my cock so that my cum would spray on Ms. Nelson's back. After cumming I was finally released from underneath Ms. Nelson.

I sat up and looked at my grandmother, wondering what more was to come. "No, it's not over yet young man," she said, as she pointed me towards Ms. Nelson, who was now on all fours. I crawled towards her, on my knees and positioned my face so that it was lined up towards her ass.

"No, not that!" Grandma Linda barked. I starred at her with confusion, then looked down at my cock then looked back at her. "No, not that either," she said, as she ran a finger down Ms. Nelson's back, collecting my spunk. She brought the finger up towards my mouth, "This!" she hissed as she forced her finger into my mouth giving me another taste of my own cum. "I want you to lick every ounce of sperm off Ms. Nelson's back. Do you understand, young man?" Grandma Linda demanded. I nodded as she led my face to Ms. Nelson's back fat.

I hesitated at first but fearful of any punishment I lapped away, licking the thick coat of spunk I had squirted on Ms. Nelson's back. I made sure to lick in-between every crease and fold, pleasing Ms. Nelson as she moaned loudly after every lick. Afterwards, I thought I was done after licking Ms. Nelson's back clean. I swallowed heavily, most of the cum began to build up in my throat. Then my grandma pointed towards a few spots I'd missed. Some of my cum rolled down Ms. Nelson's ass, collecting and building up in her ass crack. I positioned myself, taking a deep breath, getting ready to devour her ass. But then, suddenly, my grandma grabbed me by the back of my head and plunged me face first into Ms. Nelson's bum. Holding me by the head, Grandma Linda began rubbing my face up and down Ms. Nelson's ass crack. Ms. Nelson joined in by wiggling her ass, both old ladies double teaming me, forcing me, a young stud to do their most devilish and kinky demands.

After I finished lapping up my cum off of Ms. Nelson's body, my grandma milked me even more, making me bust another nut on Ms. Nelson's backside. She brought her small liver spotted fist up towards my mouth, coated in my own cum, she opened her hand for me to feast on. I began licking her palm, lapping the cum from her hand, making my way to her fingers, sucking them dry as she laughed devilishly. Ms. Nelson stood in front of me, revealing her exposed backside, my spunk had rolled down her meaty legs collecting at the back of her knees. I crawled on all fours to her hot naked elderly body. Kneeling behind her, I licked my way from the back of her knees, suckling my spunk off her gigantic ass, all the way up to her back, tasting the saltiness of my own cum mixed with her sweat. As I was lapping away on her ass, I propped my penis in-between her calves and began humping. Ms. Nelson clamped her legs, tightening her grip as I fucked her legs. To keep myself from moaning I buried my face deep inside her ass, sampling the sour taste of her ass-crack sweat. Ms. Nelson began to quiver as I did this, she dragged me, my cock still trapped between her legs, to the sofa as she used the couch to leverage herself as I fucked away at her calves. She started to grind her ass on my face, making me climax instantly.

12