Granny Dominates Ch. 04

Story Info
Granny Continues her domination of Ciara.
1k words
4.26
17.6k
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara was engulfed in the taste of the gag in her mouth, the weight of the lady sitting on her back and the sudden unexpected pain from the strap every now and then when her owner thought she was slacking. The embarrassing point was her pussy juices were flowing down her legs and she craved the organism so much it hurt but the woman on her back would decide if she were allowed to cum or not.

Agnes was now feeling that lovely twinge between her legs that feeling of power was causing her pussy juices to flow slowly down onto Ciara's bare back, it was a beautiful feeling. Ciara felt her back get damp and then noticed the womans pubic hair was getting soft with wet, as it rubbed on her back. Agnes thighs clamping her and were starting to sweat as was her ass. Ciara glanced in a mirror to see Agnes face, she was startled.

Agnes had a look of superiority it was scary, she looked so confident as she sat in what she seen as her rightful place on the back of her new pony slave.

Agnes yelled "stop slave". Ciara stopped thinking her ordeal was over but it was not. Agnes began to rub her crotch on Ciara's back and moan, she was getting herself off as she sat there. Ciara felt shocked, Agnes was using her as a human dildo. It took Agnes about 5 minutes to cum and when she did she showered Ciara with her pussy juices. Ciara was drenched in the juice and she thought Agnes would now release her form her role. but no.

Agnes stood up for a moment rub her pussy and then sat back in position on Ciara. Ciara was shocked she was cover in cum and yet the ride would continue.

"Move pony" shouted Agnes and gave Ciara's ass a sharp slap with the strap. Ciara's nightmare continued rider and pony began to move again. Her rider now rode her with her head up and sagging breast pushed out, her back straight. Ciara's knees and arms were having trouble supporting her rider but she knew she had to continue or there was definitely no relief for her.

Then the realization of her situation under Agnes filtered into her mind. She was nothing more than a pony to this old woman, a human dildo for her use. Ciara's pussy was pulsating with the need to cum, her nipple as hard as steel and on she moved.

"you need to cum pony" smirked Agnes aware of the young girl's plight and her power over her.

"yes" groaned Ciara. She now focused on her owner as old as she was she was very demanding

Zoe did not know what to do she had cum in her knickers as she watched the scene unfold, she understood now what was happening but not why. Her grandmother who she knew as the kind old lady had a young girl who was her slave and must obey granny but WHY. And Granny getting herself off on the young girls back, Jesus what was this al about

She looked around again but no one in sight. She looked in again and they were out of sight, she waited. A few minutes passed and they came into view. The girl looked in bits, sweat coming through the knickers used as a face mask and a gag, and granny sitting high and proud. They passed by and out of view. Then her gran shouted "halt slave" but Zoe could not see what was going on. She could hear movement and then hard slapping and then moaning, gran must be beating the girl thought Zoe, fuckin hell.

The place where they had stopped was an alcove with mirrors on each side it was used by individual dancers to practice. When they got into it, Agnes sat gazing into the mirrors from all angles her full weight still on Ciara's back. She could see the vast differences between the rider and the slave, not just in their respective position but physically. Her skin was wrinkled and cellulite had invade her ass and thighs, her old skin was the worst of wear from years in the sun. her breast hung down and her belly stuck out.

Her pubic hair was grey and her double chine seem to fit her physic. Her cum was still dribbling down Ciara's back and she did not care. She looked at her slave, slim, tanned, young and very attractive. Agnes knew this girl worked out and it showed.

Ciara looked at herself in the mirror and seen a different picture. A young successful, confident lady reduced to acting as a pony for this old over weight crinkled skinned old woman, a grandmother. She was in complete servitude to this woman. The humiliation of submitting to Agnes had her in a state. The strap Agnes used on her ass had left marks and Ciara could see them in the side mirror. She could see her rider sitting so powerfully on her back and feel the weight.

The smell and taste of the pee soaked knickers had her at a very high senses of awareness, but the taste in her mouth wanted to make her puke, but she knew better. She looked at the face of her tormentor and wonder did she please this woman enough that she will be allowed to have an organism, this decision would be made by her owner.

They remained in the alcove for a while the sight for Agnes was of her superiority over this young lady. She gazed into the mirror and felt such power, yes her life had changed since the death of her husband, she smiled.

What Ciara saw was the opposite, all she seen was her fit tanned body she worked so hard to maintain now put to use as a pony to carry a granny of 62 she was disgusted. Her desire for domination and humiliation had brought her to this place, her pussy and nipple told her she was now owned by the granny, knew she would obey her.