Granny Dominates Ch. 06

Story Info
Granny continues her pony-ride on Ciara's back.
1k words
4.2
18.9k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ciara drove home in a heightened state of sexual awareness she had never experienced before and was ready to do anything to meet Agnes again. Two days passed and Ciara thought she would not hear from Agnes again, she was constantly checking her in box but no mail from Agnes

Then at 9pm on day 2 a mail arrived from Agnes. Ciara's hand trembled as she opened it and as she read it she was looking for only one thing "acceptance" from Agnes. There it was her contract of enslavement to Agnes, she had agreed to dominate Ciara who was on a new path of sexual experience.

The attached contract was very exact and made it clear as to what was expect of a slave. Some points jumped out at Ciara and she had a fleeting thought that may be this was too much, but what Agnes had done wither in the car overrode all the apprehensions she had.

The one point that really hit her was that Agnes had two employees who worked for her as house keepers and dance assistances and they would also dominate her, this had been mentioned at their first meeting but now on paper it was different. Once again Ciara need to get to that place Agnes had brought her too, her sexual needs again took over.

The contract covered a lot and was two A4 pages long, and it ended with a note that the owner, Agnes had the right to change these conditions as she saw fit and if there was a disagreement the slave would be dismissed with immediate effect. Ciara printed out a copy and took a pen, she signed the line where she was now a 24/7 slave to Agnes and she was now Owned by Agnes, she signed the contract, scanned it to her PC and sent a copy via email to Agnes the signed copy would be handed to Agnes the day she commenced her enslavement

Now this had come true and here she was struggling to carry Agnes on her back and under pressure. She had carried ladies before but Agnes was the heaviest and the most demanding. Her thoughts were broken by a sharp slap of the strap on her ass and Agnes's digging her knees into her ribs,

"Move it slave" as Agnes pulled on the reins and move her pony back into the main room.

Ciara's eyes took in this room it was long with a layer of carpet about 4ft wide that was laid around the edge of the room it was a bout 2ft from the walls. This was already laid before Ciara entered the room. It was on this that Agnes kept her slave moving it was for all the world, thought Ciara, a pony track.

Again the strap descended onto Ciara's ass as Agnes yelled.

"Move it pony move"

Ciara began her trek around the room again it was to be an 10-hour session but Ciara had lost all track of time. She moved along and it was getting harder her breath was laboured and this was made worse by the knickers which now clung to the sweat on her face and filtered the air through her nose. Her saliva had now absorbed the urine stain that the ball gag had push deep into her mouth the taste was not there all the time.

When Agnes pulled the reins up Ciara she could see her rider sitting comfortable on her tormented back this old fat woman riding her and she herself had agreed to this. Agnes was not attractive in anyway, she was overweight and had a very hard face, her skin had seen too much sun and sagged, her breast was hanging down and her belly almost touched Ciara's back. Ciara could feel a disgust in what she was willing to do to get the craving for domination she needed.

Agnes squeeze her thighs against the young body beneath her she had master the art of riding in comfort and like the feel of another woman's flesh between her legs. Why a young girl would agree to allow her to ride her like this was beyond Agnes let along become her slave blew her mind.

Other women she had rode did not last more than 3 laps of this room, she intended to break that record with this young bitch, she smiled as she thought of the things she had in mind for her new found slave. They were half way around the 4th lap and Agnes felt Ciara start to give way she leaned forward and bent down towards the girl's ear.

"Your my slave pony finish this lap and you will get your reward" Agnes whispered.

Zoe was lost in all this her knickers were soaking from her cum and her mind was in turmoil, she was seeing this yet could not believe it. Her granny, her Mums Mum had a young female slave as a pony, fuckin hell? Her nan who was so prim and proper was naked riding a naked girl around her dance studio and the girl seem to be ok with it.

Zoe found her mind drifting to the idea, what must it be like for the girl, a fat old woman riding her as a pony does he enjoy it what is this her mind racing she continued to film the scene.

The whisper of encouragement from Agnes gave Ciara a new energy and she moves forward the fact that the woman dominating her acknowledge her need to cum gave her that extra bit of drive to do her bidding to please her. She moaned and nodded her head to show she understood that Agnes was her owner.

The rider and pony moved slow but forward Agnes held the reins high so she should look into the eyes of her pony and relish the feeling of power she had over this girl of 23. She knew the girl was humiliated by what was happening but she also knew that Ciara needed it this and she could provide what she needed and the prices was enslavement to Agnes.

Ciara struggled on the last few paces were sheer agony with her rider using the strap more frequently and her knees jabbing into her side but she made it.

Agnes remained sitting on her slaves back she smiled to herself and thought, this one is going to be very good.

To be continued