Granny Interrupted

Story Info
Teen interrupts GILF's Saturday ritual -- and pays the price.
2.3k words
4.08
140.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely warm Saturday I woke to, anxious to relax from my job, a non-stop frenzy of real estate brokering and making land deals happen. I work hard and enjoy it. At 65, when most are retired or readying for it, I keep going, and the work and pleasure it brings keeps me young. With my curly salt-and-pepper hair and thick but athletic body, I look and feel younger than my years. And certainly act it.

As usual, I lounged around my house not caring what I looked like, my hair a shaggy mess, a short flannel non-descript robe on, and nothing beneath, save for a falling pair of "granny knee highs," those black nylons older women like. I wore them to bed, and now they were falling down around my thick, hard calves, and on my feet I pulled on a pair of fluffy slippers.

I poured myself a coffee and pulled up to my computer, getting comfortable in the leather chair, flipping on the screen and going to my favorite sites: Any to do with young men enslaved by older women! IT was my favorite fantasy, and one I'd act out on occasion, always finding eager young studs anxious to please an older, demanding mistress.

I was just cranking up good in the first hour or so, finding some delicious porn clips of older woman taking young men's faces in their pussies, all of which were hairy as mine, wet, wanton, open, and swallowing the stud's lips, tongues and mouths, using them for their singular pleasure.

I was just fingering my hairy pussy to a satisfying degree, my thighs spread, one foot on the desk, the other on the floor, completely enmeshed in fantasy, just seconds away from a crushing self-inflicted orgasm, when the bell rang.

"You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!" I growled to myself, ignoring the bell and fingering my pussy harder.

It rang again. And again. The mood was shattered, and I was none too happy. Loosely tying the robe around my thick hips, I stormed to the door, feeling my falling kneehighs flopping around my meaty calves.

"What is it?" I snarled, throwing the door open.

There stood a handsome young man, rake in hand, smiling, not at all put off by an old angry woman standing at the door.

"Good morning, ma'am, I was just wondering if you'd like to hire me to rake your yard!" he said with happy businesslike attitude.

I looked at him. Blonde, blue eyed, eager, brilliant smile, tight little body in his t-shirt and jeans. He'd do.

"How old are you, son?" I asked.

"Nineteen, ma'am, and working my way through college," he answered with a grin. "Would you be interested in my services?"

"Well, since you interrupted what I was doing, yes, I would, you can finish what I started," I growled, opening the door. "Leave the rake outside, you won't be needing that."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm quite handy at household chores as well!" he said.

"I hope so," I said with a dark smile, feeling my robe slip open, knowing he could see the delicious sagging tits in the opening and a hint of my moist, dark pussy below. "But it's not your hands you'll need, it's your mouth."

His smile waned a bit, confusion on his pretty-boy face.

"Ma'am?" he asked cautiously.

"You interrupted my Saturday morning orgasm," I snarled, reaching for his shirt with one hand and yanking him easily inside, his skinny little body bouncing along with me, pulling him to look up at me as he stood a good six inches shorter than my five-foot-nine. "So now you finish me!"

He stammered and protested and could do nothing to stop me as I pulled him to my desk, forcing him to his knees, sitting down and pulling off my robe, spreading my meaty, wrinkled thighs. He stared at the giant mat of wet gray hair there, my cunt slips glistening from the furry thatch.

"Eat me," I snarled, leaning back and reaching up with my calves to wrap around the back of his neck, pulling him forward, his face smashing directly into my pussy. "Make me cum!"

"NOoooo...mghfphsfff!!!!" he screamed, his hollers muffled by my wet pussy as I cupped his head in my hands and scissored his skull in my powerful, old thighs, locking my kneehigh-clad calves behind him.

"Tough shit, young man," I barked, pulsating my old, fleshy thighs on his ears, quivering the flesh around him and grinding my cunt into his mouth, feeling the hairy lips part and mash against his lips and nose.

Only his eyes were visible in the lethal clamp of my old thighs, and they were wide open and full of fear as I humped and bumped against his face, squeezing him hard enough to make his face turn blue. I laughed at his frantic moans from the pussy prison he found himself in, and worked myself harder against his face, gyrating my thick hips, lifting my meaty ass off the chair, slapping my sex to his mouth. He wasn't eating me so much as my pussy was eating him, just like in the clip playing on my computer screen. I watched it, moaning, now using one hand to lift my tit bags to my mouth to suckle my own nipples, the other hand around the back of his head, pulling him so hard into my crotch I thought my cunt would open wide and swallow him whole.

He screamed in protest, his hands pulling vainly at my thick, freckled thighs, and the screams vibrated deliciously in my cunt, electrifying my clit mashed against his lips and nose. I folded one thick calf to the back of his neck, tucking that foot under the opposite knee, a figure-four scissor hold that tightened my grip all the more, making any escape impossible. I laughed watching him squirm, my thighs bubbled up in flesh and muscle and all but obliterating his frightened young face.

"Forget it, kid, no one gets outta these legs!" I snarled, humping his face harder, feeling my pussy open wide, the slick lips dousing his face with my old-lady cream. "Now stick your tongue out, way out, and fuck me with it while I ride your pathetic face! Do it or I'll crush your skull!"

As a warning, I redoubled my squeeze, my thighs quaking mightily as I did, his face a gray shade now, his eyes tearing, his trembling hands slipping off the sweaty limbs encasing his face. I felt his tongue slither out and drill my hairy opening, and I shuddered at the intrusion, humping his lips and mouth and nose madly, snapping my sex up and down and all over his trapped face.

"UNGH! UNGH! UNGH!!" I screamed, arching my back, lifting my fleshy ass off the seat and pumping my cum out as I came, flooding his face, feeling his mouth open to swallow my juice, desperate for air.

I finally stopped cumming and realized I'd nearly scissored the poor boy to sleep, so I unlocked my strong legs and let him flop to the floor, moaning. I sat up, reached for him and pulled him to his feet.

"Let's see what ya got for me, stud," I laughed, unsnapping his jeans, his hands frantically trying to stop me. "Hey! You stop that right now or I'll put you back in my cunt for the rest of the day and you will NEVER get out, you understand me?!"

He stopped, looking down at me and gulping as I slipped his pants down over his skinny hips, his limp dick springing free.

"Gotta do some work here, I guess," I sighed, inhaling his cock into my mouth to the balls, feeling it instantly thicken, a moan escaping his lips.

He was hard in seconds, and now I used one hand to madly stroke his impressive, long cock, twisting my freckled fingers around it, stroking him in and out of me, my other hand frigging my hairy pussy, feeling the cum building. But within a minute of my practiced mouth and hand feeding his cock to my mouth, I felt him tense and moan and knew he was going to blow.

"Not yet, not yet!" I barked, pulling his cock from my mouth as my hand continued to pump it, slapping the wet tip on my cheeks, lips and neck, fingering my cunt quickly.

But it was too late, my handjob too good, and he erupted, splashing my face with jets of sweet boy cream, thick gobs of spunk layering my wrinkled cheeks and lips and chin, washing down the thick folds of my saggy neck and coating my bouncing old tits before I popped his dick back into my mouth to swallow the last sweet ropes of spunk.

"Fucker!" I screamed, pulling his nuts to force him to my knees. "Again, you interrupted my orgasm! Now finish me off!"

I pulled him to his knees and slipped up to the edge of my seat, taking his hot, still-hard cock into my clutching cunt with one stroke, locking my muscular old legs around him, folding my calves together and slapping them against his hot young ass, taking him to the balls inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and forced his face to my neck and the bubbling brew there.

"Suck that shit off my old neck, suck up that cum, clean me!" I screamed, tensing my thighs on his scrawny sides, bending his ribs with the powerful limbs, grabbing his ears and mashing his protesting face to my throat. "Lick it up, eat it, it your filthy cum!"

He had no choice but to obey as I slammed my feet to his ass, driving him inside me and smothering his slurping face with my cum-soaked neck wattle, feeling his tongue and lips slobber over the meat, cleaning it. I moved his face to mine and forced his lips to my forehead, cheeks and chin, making him suck his jism from them, and then down to my heaving, saggy tits, imprisoning him in the fleshy wrinkled meat, feeling his hot young tongue slurp up the remaining cum there as I wrapped my powerful old arms around the back of his head, holding him tight to my tits, his moans frantic as he fought for air in the slick embrace of my thick white tits.

"Gonna cum....don't you DARE cum again, you fucker, you wait for me!!" I screamed.

I sat back now, unlocking my legs from his ribs and shooting them up, snaring his young neck in the scissor of my calves, locking my feet behind his head, my legs straight up on his torso, my kneehighs at mid-calf and fluttering back and forth as he slammed his cock into my hairy cunt, his hands cupped around my clutching shins, trying to pull my muscular lower legs away from his neck where they were cutting his blood flow to his brain, making him dizzy. He looked down at me from his leggy prison, eyes begging for mercy. I smiled darkly at him as I pulled and pushed on my chair's arms to pound myself into his young dick.

"Not yet...not yet...not yet..." I growled.

But he was a goner as I fucked him blindly, my scorching hot pussy walls contracting and flexing on his plunging dick, and he then went stiff up against the backs of my thighs, my calves knotted painfully around his neck, and I felt the scorching shots of cum explode inside me, dousing my womb, filling me with his seed. I screamed in frustration as I felt his cock soften a bit inside my pussy, my calves thick on his neck, angrily squeezing them.

"Fuck, AGAIN you interrupted me!" I roared, quivering my calves on his neck, squeezing the carotids and making him dizzier as he tried to slip out of me and my legs held him in place. "Goddammit, now finish what you started!!!"

I unsnapped my legs and he fell forward, directly into the thick, pungent bush and soaking wet lips, his mouth at the gushing hole. Instantly, I snap-scissored my fleshy, freckled thighs shut around his ears, locking my calves, cupping his head with both hands and hunching over his moaning, air-starved face, pumping my sex into his trapped mouth, feeling his thick wad gush out of me and directly down his throat. I worked him harder, pushing and pulling and grinding, my cunt wide open, hairy lips spread wide, taking his mouth and nose deep inside my slippery chasm, as I finally gushed out my own orgasm, squeezing him brutally hard, washing his face with my squirting woman cum and then collapsing back into my chair, my whole body in wonderful spasm, my thighs slack and quivering around his face as I gripped the arms of the chair and rode it out.

"Now then," I laughed, tilting his cum-smeared face up to look at me, his chest heaving as he panted for long-deprived air, my thighs resting on his shoulders. "Go rake my lawn."

He got up slowly, wiping his face on his arm, pulled his pants up and walked toward the door as I sat back, legs splayed wide, my pussy wet and open, taking his gaze there.

"Uh, will there be anything else you need later, when I'm done? I mean, maybe, like...more work inside?" he asked nervously.

"You little cum slut!" I laughed, pulling myself to my feet and walking to him to give him a long, wet kiss, sucking on his tongue and cupping his young ass, pulling him to me. "Yeah, I think I can find more work for you..."

I watched him as I stood in the doorway, picking up his rake and starting on my huge leaf-strewn lawn. I called out to him.

"That's a lot of work," I said. "If you have any of your young friends who'd like to help you....."

He smiled broadly, nodding and pulling out his cell phone. I went back inside to watch more older-woman porn to warm up for the rest of the day's work...