Granny Mandy's Smoking Cessation

Story Info
She fought fire with fire,and smell by smell, taste by taste.
4.5k words
3.44
46.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff turned the lawn mower off. He needed a smoke, so he snuck around the front of the house to make sure the coast was clear. The 18-year-old boy had come to his divorced grandmother's house to cut the lawn, and now that she had taken off for a run, figured this was a good time. Trouble was, he wasn't exactly sure when she'd left. He'd been cutting her grass, like a dutiful grandson not so much eager to please his strong-willed grandmother as he was to make the few bucks she paid him for it.

He leaned against the corner of the house, keeping a watchful eye on the road as he fired up a cigarette. His granny, Mandy, would be gone awhile. She loved long runs, Jeff knew, and was banking on this time to chill out of the watchful eye of his athletic granny. He knew the route, and could count on seeing her turning the corner far down the road, giving him ample time to snuff the smoke and get back to work.

Mandy loved working out, a sexy 62-year old with the shoulder length dark blonde hair and muscular, chiseled features who devoted her life to staying in shape. The result was a rock-hard body that was the envy of women half her age.

And she hated smoking. The long-time nurse had seen firsthand smoking's harmful effect. She knew her grandson smoked, or suspected it, and had stern talks with him about the filthy habit, the stink of it, the health issues it caused, the taste of smoke, but he just denied it and always changed the subject. He was very careful not to smell like smoke in her presence; Mandy was noted for a fiery temper and in the past, whenever the young boy would get out of hand, would wrestle him into submission, playfully but firmly, subjecting him to the full fury of her muscular body.

Mandy rounded a corner near her house and instead of going up the road in front, cut down the road behind it, dragging the run out on the brutally humid summer day, loving the sweat she'd worked up, the release of tension, the energy it brought to her amazing body. As she darted by homes where men worked in the front yard, she smiled at the stares they gave her. She was used to it, as she dashed along in her ball cap with hair tucked up in a ponytail, her tight, sweat-soaked white t-shirt clinging to her rugged, slender torso, and tiny tight silky black running shorts and short black socks on her feet, her legs a pounding flow of tight sinew and muscle.

It was there, as she ran up the road and into her back yard, she saw Jeff leaning on the house. Smoking a cigarette. Which he stubbed out in the grass, leaving it there and turning to return to his chores. And where Mandy stood, angry, arms folded across her impressive chest.

"Oh, really, Jeff?" she snarled. "Smoking? At MY house? In MY yard? And leaving your filthy butt behind?!"

"Uh, Granny, I, uh...." He stammered.

"That the best you can do?" she growled, walking by him to pick up the butt and hold it in her fingers to show him. "This ends now, right now. You WILL stop smoking. And you WILL eat this butt!"

"What?" he said, incredulously. "Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Mandy's look hardened. She didn't broach bad language, either.

"Have it your way, young man," she snapped.

She tucked the butt into the pocket of her shorts and moved like lightning, running quickly behind the stunned boy, who was a good four inches shorter than Mandy's towering five-foot-eight. Snaking her long, sinewy arms around his neck in a sleeper hold, she fell to her back with the boy and snapped her powerful long legs around his midsection, squeezing hard and making him howl in pain.

"Remember this, buddy?" she hissed into his ear. "Remember how we'd rassle and I'd take you in my arms and legs? You couldn't fight me off then, and you're certainly not gonna do it now!"

"Leggo, dammit, leggo of me!" he screamed. "Goddammit, Granny, my fucking ribs, OWWWWW!"

"Tough to breathe is it?" she laughed. "That's a product of smoking, you stupid little boy! And my bodyscissor hold, of course, but I WILL get you to stop smoking! TODAY!"

She tightened her sleeper on his neck, immediately crimping the blood flow to his brain, and he went dizzy and slack in her powerful old arms, begging for mercy in an oxygen-deprived slur.

"Lemmme...go...pleesh," he said, seconds from passing out, his arms falling to his sides, his ribs bent in Mandy's powerful scissor grip but not feeling the pain due to his near unconscious state.

"Good, good," she cooed, releasing the sleeper and before Jeff could recover, taking the butt from her pocket and stuffing it into his mouth. "Now EAT that butt!"

He regained his composure and was about to spit it out when Mandy suddenly bridged up on her hands, thrusting her long legs out and brutally squeezing the boy's ribs, nearly snapping them in the savage grip. He howled in agony, and his hands pawed at the sweat-soaked limbs of solid muscle for release, finding none. Mandy relocked her sneakered feet and squeezed harder.

"EAT IT!" she roared. "Eat that butt or I swear I will scissor you in half!"

He had no choice and gamely chewed the foul cigarette butt and gulped it down. Mandy relinquished her full squeeze, and snapped her arms back up around his neck in a sleeper. He instantly went slack in her arms and she laughed.

"Reduced blood flow, a byproduct of your filthy habit!" she laughed. "Now, to continue my smoking cessation plan, I think you need to take a little nap first!"

Instantly, upon increasing the pressure, Mandy knocked the boy out cold, holding his convulsing body in her arms and legs until he stilled. Then she easy scooped him into her powerful arms, walking into the house, every inch of her body tensed, ready and sweating up a storm.

"Whew, I stink!" she laughed to herself as she walked in. "That will certainly come in handy."

Jeff woke sitting in a chair in the living room, blinking and focusing on his grandmother before him, who had peeled down to her black sports bra and black booty panties beneath, black socks and sneakers. She was running in place, her incredible legs bulging with muscle under creamy tanned skin.

"What the fuck?" he groaned, and tried to stand up.

To his horror, he found himself bound to the chair, arms behind him, legs tied to the chair. He felt a cool rush of wind on his body as she worked hers inches from him and realized he was naked. His eyes went wide when he realized she'd stripped him naked and tied him up.

"Relax, Jeff, I've seen many men naked in my job," she sighed, turning around to face him, that body soaked in sweat. "Now, I'm going to cure you of your habit, your smoking habit. Do you know what aversion therapy is?"

"What the hell are you talking about!" he cried, struggling against his bonds.

"Aversion therapy consists of exposing you -- in concentrated detail -- to that which your habit engenders, a lot of it, to make you realize how disgusting it is," she continued, ignoring his pleas. "Smoking is such a repugnant, embarrassing habit. I will force you to associate smoking with the nasty smell and taste. And with embarrassment. And really, what could be more humiliating that being naked in front of your grandmother?!"

She laughed, watching him squirm, unable to take his eyes off her old but exceptionally muscular body.

"Granny, please...just stop, please, I swear...I'm sorry...I'll do it, I quit, I quit right now, just please...whatever you're thinking...don't do it...please..." he begged pathetically.

"Nope, Jeffie, once I start something, I don't finish it," she laughed. "You know that by now, silly boy!"

She walked to him, leaning over, hands on his bare thighs inches from his soft cock and balls, her huge tits nearly spilling out of her bra.

"One of the worst things about smoking is the smell, it's awful, just awful," she growled. "And it's awful like the smell of a sweaty armpit. MY sweaty armpit!"

"No..no...NOOOOO!"

She calmly stood behind him to his right, wrapping her sinewy left arm around his face, burying it into the wet, stinky pit. His face was immediately soaked in sweat, the acrid stench filling his nose. Salty fluid filled his screaming mouth and clogged his nostrils. He couldn't breathe, save for the sweaty wetness of his grandmother's putrid pit.

"That's right, that's right, take a goooood whiff of my armpit, boy!" she laughed, holding tight to him and rubbing it into his face. "Now, take a lick! Go on, clean granny's filthy armpit of the stink and the sweat. LICK IT UP!!"

He hesitated. She smiled and reached down with her right hand, grabbing his balls and squeezing brutally hard, his screams muffled in the sweaty depths of the armpit imprisoning him. She giggled and worked her fingers, watching the silky forearm tendons ripple and dance as she squeezed his meat purple in her strong fingers.

"I said LICK MY PIT!" she growled with a throaty roar.

He had no choice and as she continued to crush his nuts, lashed out his tongue, licking and sucking the disgusting residue of her workout and the day's activities, a thick, pungent smell and taste. He licked her gross armpit for a full minute, until she released his face and instantly replaced it with the other one, equally foul smelling and rancid tasting. He smelled that stench again and closed his mouth against the wet flesh.

"Uh-uh-uh!" Mandy laughed, using her free hand to smash down her fist into his agonized balls, crushing them against the seat. "LICK!"

His tears mixed with her pit sweat as he licked and sucked, frantic to clean her and be done with it. She let him go and his head slung down toward his chest, moaning, his balls aflame. She walked slowly around him, pulling up a chair in front of his. Sitting down, she pulled one foot up on her seat, untying her sneaker and taking it off, then the other, Jeff's eyes watching as her filthy black socks, soaked with foot sweat, came into view.

"Smell," she snarled, pushing one sneaker into his face, opening it wide and burying his nose and mouth inside, the pungent acrid odor washing over him, making him gag. "Pretty bad, huh? These are my old sneakers, I only wear them to run in, and they are SO nasty, aren't they!"

He tried moving his head away but Mandy slammed a foot into his balls, making him scream and stop resisting. The smell was overpowering, cheesy and ripe, burning his eyes with the vinegary vapor. After forcing the other sneaker into his face, she dropped it to the floor, sat back and lifted her muscular old legs up under the knees, wiggling her filthy socked feet in his face.

"Take a whiff, it's disgusting, like cigarette smoke!" she snarled.

She slammed them into his face and the putrid odor overcame him, his head instinctively twisting away. Angrily, Mandy hooked one foot around the back of his head, holding it still while forcing the other all over the boy's moaning face, the wetness and stench transferring to his flesh. Mandy laughed and switched feet, wiping the sock all over him. She then dropped them and slowly peeled off each sock, rubbing the filthy fabric into his mouth and nose.

"Wow, that's so bad," she giggled, dropping the socks and running her fingers between the toes of one foot, pulling them out glistening with sweat and flecked with sock lint and grit. "Here, see?"

She grabbed his hair to hold him still and savagely rammed her stinky wet fingers into his nostrils. He screamed in shame and pain and couldn't help but smell the horrid aroma of her toes as she reamed his nostrils with her fingers.

"Now, smoking leaves a horrible taste in your mouth, too," she said, yanking her fingers out of his nose and ramming the toes of her left foot inside his moaning lips. "Run your tongue around my dirty toes, Jeffie, go on, go on, clean your granny's filthy feet!"

He hesitated, feeling her toes wiggling in his mouth, and she rewarded him by slamming her other foot to his nuts, grinding them against the chair. His screams of pain were muffled by the mouthful of foot stuffed into it.

"Just like putting out a cigarette, just like you CRUSHED the butt in my yard, I'm CRUSHING your boy balls now!" she laughed darkly. "Now suck my toes, boy, suck your grandmother's disgusting toes, lick 'em clean, get a good taste!"

He groaned, running his tongue over the long, dirty digits, feeling the grit between them, trying not to taste them as he swallowed her foot funk as best he could. She smiled at him as she watched, then switched feet, ramming that one in even deeper. For some reason, it smelled and tasted worst, the acidic, vinegary scent and flavor gagging him. She giggled as he wretched, then used the big toes of each foot on the corners of his mouth to pull it wide open.

"Here, try some sock scent and taste!" she laughed.

She grabbed her sweat-soaked black socks and rammed one into his mouth, scraping it on his cheeks and tongue and teeth, brutally transferring the scent and taste to him. She took the other and forced as much as she could up each nostril, and with one sock blocking his mouth breathing, he was forced to inhale the bitter pungency of the other in his nose.

She tortured him a moment longer, then pulled her toes from his mouth, leaving the sock inside, yanking out the one from his nose and ramming it behind the other, nearly lodging them down his throat. Calmly, she took one filthy sneaker, opened it wide and slammed it over his face, mouth and nose inside, tying it around the back of his head. She sat back smiling as his head lolled on his shoulders, eyes rolling into his head.

"Cigarette smoking also curtails blood flow, such as to the brain," she said, now slowly lifting her feet up and wrapping her incredibly muscular old calves around his neck. "Like my scissor hold is now. I'm squeezing just enough to slow the blood, can you feel the muscles pulsate? Are you getting dizzy, Jeffie? Are your fingers and toes tingling? That's because the blood isn't going to your brain! Cigarettes do that, too, Jeffie, they really do!"

He looked up the length of her clutching shins, over her thighs to that determined face, scrunched into a frown of focus, eyes fixed on him. She squeezed a little harder and he went limp in her legs.

"You're passing out now, Jeffie, in my calves, just to show you how badly smoking reduces circulation!" she said.

He was out with another slight increase in pressure. She sighed, unlocked her lethal calves and stood up. When he woke, he was on the floor, arms tied behind his back. He blinked himself awake, looking up at his grandmother, who was now completely naked as she straddled his body, her body a sheen of sweat, her eyes glaring down at him.

"Again, smoking is so smelly, so I want you to associate it with possibly the worst thing you could ever want to smell," she cooed, squatting, his very hairy, sweat-soaked pussy coming closer to his astonished face. "Like your granny's vagina! Smell it, Jeff, smell my hairy crotch, all cheesy and sweaty and oh-so-stinky!"

She laughed a dark laugh as her hairy quim opened to seal off his face, the wet, stinky lips on his nose, his mouth at the soaking hole, all that hair scraping his chin and cheeks. She groaned and ground herself on him, her slender hips snapping back and forth as she rode his moaning face, taking it deep into her hairy snatch. The smell was overpowering, wet, raw, ripe, and he was helpless to do anything but breathe it in. And also taste it as her pussy got wetter and wetter, her juices dripping down his throat.

"Oh, that's so bad!" Mandy laughed, hands on her swiveling hips, looking down into the terrorized face of her grandson, only his eyes visible in the squatting spread of her muscular thighs. "I don't know how you can stand the smell! Or the taste! How does granny's hairy hole taste, boy? Dreadful, I'm sure...but damn, it feels soooo good riding your stupid face like this...oh yeah, feels sooooooo good...."

Jeff couldn't believe his eyes as he watched his grandmother grind harder and harder, now tweaking her thick brown nipples in her strong old fingers, head back, mouth open and moaning. She was cumming, quite hard and wetly, on his face and he felt dizzy again as in the throes of her orgasm, she clamped her thighs completely over his face, smothering him as she humped his nose and mouth in her acrid, hairy cunt.

He struggled mightily, thrusting his legs into the air, swinging them side to side, but unable to buck off his fiercely humping grandmother, and soon found himself going slack as he neared unconsciousness. He welcomed it, if only to escape the brutality of her face riding and the ongoing horror of the taste and stench of her sweaty cunt.

He went under as she finished, soaking his face completely. Pulling off with an obscene sucking sound as her wet cunt departed his nose and mouth, she slipped back on his chest, holding up her legs and smiling down between them at her grandson as he woke up.

"Know what smells and tastes worse than what you just had on your face?" she giggled, reaching under to part her cheeks, opening up the hairy, wrinkled pucker of her sweat-soaked asshole. "This!"

"No...Granny please, I'm begging you, please don't!" he screamed.

She laughed and slipped one long bony finger into her asshole, easily burying it to the knuckle, and then the finger next to it. She groaned dreamily as she sliced it in and out, soaking the entire length of both, pulling them out and wiggling them in Jeff's face, wet, slimy and sticky with her rancid ass oils.

"Oh, yeah, that's worse, I can smell it from here!" she laughed. "In they go!"

He tried to swivel his head away but Mandy calmly dropped her feet to the sides of it, pinning it against the floor, his face straight up making it easy for her to bury each finger up his nostrils. He nearly threw up at the scent, a heady mix of shit and sweat, the funky smell ripping into his lungs. She laughed maniacally now as she reamed his nose for a tortured moment, then popped them out and right back up her ass, adding the other two fingers as well, soaking all four fingers before yanking them out with a wet pop.

"Noooo!" he screamed, a scream that went muffled as she rammed her shit-stinking-and-tasting fingers into his mouth.

"That's it, Jeffie, taste granny's bum!" she laughed, fingerfucking his mouth hard. "Lick it..smell it....taste it! Lick, boy, lick, lap those fingers clean and remember that smoking has a very nasty taste and smell, too! You'll never forget THAT, will you boy, every time you think about smoking, you'll never forget where you are now! Pinned under your grandmother, sucking the poopy stink off her fingers!"

She pulled the fingers from his mouth, inspecting them for cleanliness and laughing as he sputtered, twisting his head to the side to wipe his mouth on her leg. She calmly flipped over and sat squarely on his face, nose immersed into the spongy wetness of her hairy butt hole. His mouth was trapped in the wet seal of her hairy quim and he screamed into it.

"Smells bad, huh?" she laughed, hands on hips, swiveling them, rocking herself on his face and taking his nose as deeply as she could up her stinky ass. "Like cigarettes...but way worse! And speaking of worse...."

Jeff felt his granny's butt tense and ripple and then release a long, loud fart, directly up his nose, scorching its way up his nostrils and into his lungs. He screamed again, fighting the urge to puke, gagging at the smell as she farted again and again.

"Whew, that's so bad," she giggled, blurping out one last wet fart. "So bad..."

She shifted her muscular old body up a bit, his mouth now at the pucker, spreading her cheeks in her hands.

"Lick," she said calmly. "Taste it. Smoking tastes bad, and this is a lesson in what tastes VERY bad!"

He groaned, slicing his tongue into the muscular ring of his grandmother's rectum, spearing it deeply over and over, pulling her ass taste into his mouth each time. She bounced playfully on it, riding his tongue and then settled fully on it, holding her cheeks apart.

12