Granny Moves on

Story Info
Widow learns to cope.
6.9k words
4.5
160.4k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old Army friend of my husband showed up one day out of the blue. Norman had just bought a business hear our home town and came by to say 'Hi." To my husband.

That is how Fred and I became interested in RVing. Norman sold motor homes and travel trailers over in Ohio just across the state line. We visited Norman at the sales lot and Fred was hooked on this as the only way to travel. So we bought a new motor home with all the bells and whistles. We also found out about snow-birding. So as winter approached we took off on our first ever trip in our motor home. I was a learning experience for both of us.

Our home is in western Pennsylvania on the shores of a large lake. So after making arrangements for someone to act as caretakers for the winter we took off to do this thing called Snow-birding.

Fred was as good driver and we planed our trip well. The first day we made only one hundred and fifty miles but it was a nice trip and a safe one. We parked in a really nice campground in southern Ohio near the Ohio River. The second day we found ourselves in Kentucky. Again we had no problems and the campground host was a very nice couple that invited us to a Friday night get together at the social room. It was a pot luck dinner and social.

We had a ball. Fred talked RVs and how to pick a park, and things to see along the way. What a wonderful bunch of people and none friendlier. We met a couple about our age that was going south to winter in Texas. In a town named Mc Allen. Fred spent a lot of time talking and listening. He came to me and said he thought we should go to Texas instead of Florida.

So the next morning we followed Thelma and Tom Stark down the road. Tom had made this trip many times and knew where to stop for lunch, where to park free and where a big rig could get gas easily.

Thelma and I hit it off right away and found that when the boys were off doing guy things we enjoyed one another. Fred has been a good husband but he's never been much of a talker. Tom on the other hand always took the lead in story telling and the conversation often got around to mature people and how they seem to enjoy sex more on the RV trail than at home. Some of his stories got very close to risqué to say the least.

However Fred and I are not prudes. We did not admit to our new friends that in our youth we had once engaged in a wild party with some close friends. It was only a few times however Fred and I had talked it over and had agreed we would only engage in group sex to see if we liked it. We did. Fred more than me I think but it was engaging to say the least. We moved about six months after we started swinging and we just never started up again in the area where we live now.

Tom and Thelma introduced us to several casinos along the way. I found I enjoyed playing the slots and the free drinks. Fred was not a big gambler either but we enjoyed the noise, the people and a free place to park the coach while we gambled. It may have been cheaper to pay for parking in a campground away for the casinos. But it was fun. It was also the first time Tom came on to me. But it was so subtle that I later wondered if it was just my imagination. I knew better and did mention it to Fred. Fred said it's was just his way but if I wanted he would talk to Tom about it.

I said 'No.'

But then Fred said "Maybe Thelma and Tom were into sex with other couples." Of course Fred was remembering our past history and I suspected he also had noticed that Thelma was very pretty, well figured and had a kind of wild way about her.

I asked Fred "Would you say we might be getting into some thing a little over our heads."

Fred reminded me we were full grown adults. Not the kids we were when we had tried swinging so many years ago. I agreed but said I thought he was looking at Thelma at little too close. He only laughed. But I saw the writing on the wall and so I took a second look at Tom.

I was forty six at the time, Fred was fifty three. Tom was fifty one and Thelma surprisingly was the oldest of us all. But she surely did not look it. She was fifty eight. Her slim figure and her make up kept her looking very good.

We stopped at the welcome center just inside the Texas state line. We got maps and lot of information of things to see on the way south. We were still in the Welcome center parking lot when we all gather in our motor home for lunch.

Tom brought up the subject of nudist camps just down the road right on the coast. He said it was as perfect place to spend a few days soaking up the sun. I did not say a word I just let the boys sound each other out. I think what made Fred change his mind was when Thelma said she loved to get naked and lay in the sun. She added she often rode in the coach nude just for the fun of it.

Tom added she would read sexy stories to him as he drove so when they got to a rest area they were hot and ready for a roll in the hay. This was a little more than I wanted to know but Fred was eating it up.

Thelma said "Why don't' we all get naked and have lunch and see how you guys (meaning us; Fred and me) like the idea."

Knew it, just sure as hell I saw it coming for days and here as last it all came out in the open. Thelma was on her feet slipping off her top. Tom was smiling from ear to ear while my dear husband had his eyes fixed on Thelma's chest.

Thelma leaned forward unhooked her bra and let it fall into her hands. I must say her firm pointed little breasts hardly even quivered let alone sag. My forty double D's hang to my waist. Well maybe not that far but mine are not as firm as Thelma's.

Tom stood and looked at Fred. Tom said "Well?"

Fred said "Why the hell not." Fred stood; looked at me smiled and unzipped his shorts.

I stood there like the dunce of the bunch just taking in the scenery. Tom dropped his cut off jeans and I was not surprised at his manliness. He was well hung and it looked rather swollen as if it were going to grow to a much larger state.

Tom's met my eyes and he smiled at me. He knew right then he was going to end up fucking me before this day was over. I smiled back knowing he was so right.

Fred is not one to be bettered he is well hung also and when he dropped his shorts he was already nearly fully erect.

The three of then looked at me and I hunched my shoulders as if to say "well okay, give me a minute to enjoy the view."

I pulled up my top and as it came over my head Tom smiled got even larger. He knew I was a busty Polish blonde but he had no idea just how busty I was until he saw my melons swing free from my bar.

Fred said "That's why I married her. Great Tits." I tossed my bra at him.

Tom said "I agree Wilma has beautiful breasts."

Tom never notice I removed my panties and was fully naked. He was still looking at my swinging melons. I some how finished making lunch. Fred and Thelma were sitting on the same side of the table looking into one another eyes. Tom came up behind me and asked if he could help.

Tom pressed forward and his rather swollen member slipped between my legs to lay right along my very wet split. I froze as Tom moved back and forth a few times wetting his member. I was getting wetter by the minute and could not do a thing about it.

I had my head down looking into the sink, my heart was beating fast and my fingers were griping the edge of the counter tightly.

Tom reached around cupping my breasts. His cock throbbing between my legs and all I could do was stand there letting him have his way.

Tom moved one hand down to fine my mound under a thin blonde covering. Tom had his fingers rubbing my clitoris as he rubbing his cock back and forth.

I heard a gulp that I knew so very well. I turned my head to see Thelma with her head in Fred's lap.

The table blocked the view but I knew from the sound Fred was making Thelma had his cock in her mouth.

Tom pulled my hips back away from the counter. He spread my legs bent his legs found the right angle and pushed up and forward. His cock slipped into me as easy as if we had done this all day. I gasped and pushed back taking a little more of him.

Tom took long slow strokes letting me feel him from the tip to the hilt. I was hot and it felt wonderful. I bent forward moving back some to give him more room. By now my head was almost on the counter my ass wiggling from side to side and being banged into at a regular pace. I was getting a good fuck and loving every minute of it.

Tom had his hands on my hips helping me move to and fro. He spread his hands so his thumbs were near the crack of my ass . He dug his thumbs in and I felt my tiny asshole spread open. The air was cooling. I knew Tom was getting an eye full. I wondered if he was an ass man or just looking. My ass was not virgin but it had been a long time. Maybe too long.

My emotions kind of got away from me and before I knew it I was screaming and shaking my ass from side to side. I squeezed down hard and my pussy gripped onto Tom's cock. He squeaked, yelped and shoved harder up into me. My legs gave out as I climaxed and flooded down my legs. Tom sank to the floor with me. But kept his cock firmly planted in my pussy. Tom later said if he had not moved down with me I would have broken his cock off as my pussy was gripping his cock so tightly. I guess I was very excited. My pussy only does that tightening thing when I'm really aroused.

I looked up to see Fred half out of the booth seat with his cock still in Thelma's mouth I had to admit that girl was one hell of a classy cocksucker. Tom wiggled around and got free of me. He stood over me. His cock still about half hard. It was dripping with our combined juices. The foam had formed a large drip hanging on the tip of his cock. Well what was I to do. Let that stuff drip on the floor of our new motor home. I thought not.

I lifted my head up leaned forward taking the head of his cock in my mouth. God was that a sensation I had missed for some time. Not just sucking a cock. No; it was sucking a strange cock. The feel of a cock that had never been in my mouth before was so erotic. I got all excited all over again. I continued to suck his cock deep into my mouth as I rubbed a finger across my clitoris. This was really getting to be a very interesting lunch break.

Taking a moment to look at my husband I saw him lift Thelma's ass onto the table spreading her legs as he did. I knew my darling husband was going to repay her in kind. Thelma was smiling with Fred's thick cum still on her smiling lips.

I returned to what I was doing as Tom took my head in his hands pulling me closer. I felt the head of his cock punch the back of my throat. God I loved sucking a hard hot cock. I rubbed my clitoris faster as I moved my mouth back and forth on Tom's quivering cock. Tom said "sick it Baby, I do love a good fucking blow job. Wow."

My darling Fred finished our jobs about the same time. The four of us managed to get calmed down long enough to finish lunch. Tom and Thelma went back to their coach and in an hour we were once more on the road.

Fred had not said much so once we were bouncing down the road I asked him if he thought going to a nudist camp was a good idea. He said "Why not." I could not come up with a good reason not too so we went bouncing.

We pulled up to the gate of the nudist camp. Tom leaned out the window spoke to the man and we were waved through with out further ado.

We followed a golf cart to a long row of motor homes. Fed pulled through just like he had done this a thousand times. The awnings were put out. Doors and windows were open to let in the cool ocean breeze. As they say it just don't get any better than this.

But then it did. Tom came over naked as the day he was born and said "come you two. I want you to meet the owner and his wife. You'll like them Peggy is a pretty Polish blonde with knockers just like Wilma. We told them about you guys and we are all invited to a special party tonight for a select few."

Well I knew what that means and as my husband always says "Why not." I knew Fred would not have a problem with it.

Pete and Peggy were as friendly as any two people we had ever met. Smiling, happy and wanted nothing but to be helpful. They took us around showed us the pool area, how clean the bathrooms were and introduced us to another couple that were workamper's they worked during the season for there space and a small wage.

Fred showed some interest in this workamper thing and said he was going to look into it. But I was looking at Pete and Peggy and I noticed Peggy seemed very interested in me. I wondered if maybe she might be a little bisexual. We'll see tonight for sure.

Fred and I rested, no sex but we did take a few minutes to talk about our hosts and new friends. Fred was feeling very protective and said if I ever wanted to not go forward with this just say so and we would get the hell out of here. I told him I would and assured him so far I was fine with it. His smile assured me he was fine also.

Tom knocked on the door telling us through the screen he and Thelma were going to the pool and asked if we wanted to join them I said not me but Fred said maybe he would be over shortly.

Ten minutes later Fred kissed me and said he would not stay long. I rolled over on the sofa closed my eyes and started to dream.

I woke a few minutes later to a soft knock on my door. I turned to see Peggy and the workamper lady Jean standing there. I invited them in and they sat a bottle of chilled wine on the table. I got out the glasses and we toasted each other to a new friendship.

I'll not go into a lot of detail but to say soon the bottle was empty, I was spread eagle on the bed. Peggy had her mouth pressed tightly to my wet cunt and Jean was squatting over me with her dripping pussy wetting my face from ear to ear. I would have screamed when I climaxed if I could have but I was too busy licking and swallowing Jean's robust climax. I thought her juices tasted a lot like male semen and wondered if she might have been fucked just before they arrived. I was having too good a time to care.

As I washed up and kissed my new friends ado I wondered just how much longer it was going to take to get down near the Mexican border.

Fred arrived home as the sun was setting and red as a beet. I greeted him with a kiss and started to hug him when he yelped and pulled away. I told him what I though of an old fool who lays out I the sun too long and want to get the baby oil.

Fred laid on the bed and as gently as I could I applied baby to him red body. Mostly on his back but he also got some sun on his privates. What a stupid ass he can be at times.

It was after dark when Tom and Thelma came by to invite us to a private party in a private building where special friends gathered.

Fred insisted I go and have a good time. I did not want to leave him or not have him around it I needed him. Of course Tom said he would take good care to see I did not get into too much trouble.

The room was small with chairs around a round table. The table was padded and looked more like small round bed than a table. The guy who was Co-owner of the camp ground was smiling in the dim light as we came in.

I was introduced to Nathan. He was an older man with a round belly and what I observed to be a rather long thick cock but by the way it hung limp I assumed he was not longer able to perform. I was right about that but he still had ways to perform and give the ladies deeply satisfying pleasures.

A pretty little lady named Hazel with flat nearly child like breast was selected first to get up on the round table. However her hips were wide and as Fred calls it the head space between her legs at the crotch was generous.

Hazel was a red head with a bashful smile and that look of meekness about her. But with some help from friendly words and few joyful comments Hazel was soon stretched out on the table face down.

Nathan opened a small cabinet behind him and removed two bottles of body oil. There was a warming element in the cabinet that kept the oil ready for use.

I observed that Nathan had thick strong hands and nimble fingers. He was a master at giving Hazel a body massage and with delicate touching he soon had her breathing heavily.

Our little band had grown to four couples. Plus me and Nathan as the only two singles. I wished my Fred was here.

Of course I noticed that all four of the men including Tom had full erections. I guess they were interested in what Nathan was doing to Hazel. Hazels' husband a husky strong looking man named Carl stepped up to the end of the round table were Hazel's head hung close to the edge.

Carl stroked his wife head lovingly and moved closer. Hazel opened her mouth and Carl's cock disappeared from sight.

Just as Carl pushed his cock into his wife's mouth Nathan pushed two fingers into her ass. I thought at first he was pushing into her pussy but no, he had two of his massive fingers pushed deep into her round firm ass.

My own ass tightened thinking of how that might feel. One lady was quick to drop to her knees taking a cock in her mouth as she continued to watch Hazel. I don't know if the cock she was sucking was her husbands or not.

Thelma was jerking on Tom's cock and I just stood there watching Carl fuck his wife's mouth. Another man who I would have reason to come to know later stepped up and asked Carl to move over. Carl gave ground and the second man replaced Carl's cock with his own. Hazel seemed happy to suck any cock that was close to her face.

Thelma took me by the hand and together we both squatted in front of Tom. I was so hot from watching the show going on all around me. I had no problems helping Thelma suck her husband's cock. Thelma squatted I however only bent at the waist when it was my turn to willingly enjoy Tom's cock in my mouth.

Hazel squirmed and shook as she climaxed and the man who's cock was in her mouth pulled back to let Hazel have a climax that shook the whole building.

Nathan removed his fingers from her ass and washed her with a cloth. All seemed to return to normal for a few minutes as Hazel was helped from the table. The cock sucking was on hold for a few minutes as a new lady mounted the throne.

This lady rested on her back with her legs spread wide and her knees pulled up so her heels were on the edge of the table. Nathan took his thumbs and forcibly spread her pussy so wide it gapped open. Another lady mounted the table and sat so her pussy was over the face of the other. Nathan licked his lips with the longest tongue I had ever seen and it soon disappeared into the gapping pussy before him.

Once again the spectators were soon doing what ever turned them on. I had Toms cock in my mouth and Thelma was standing by waiting her turn. I was bent over as before when I felt the unmistakable feel of a cock head touch my pussy from the rear.

I lifted my head from Tom's cock looked around as there was the man who had had his cock in Hazels mouth.

He smiled and said "Hi I'm Dr. Charles Crane. You look so beautiful I wonder if I might indulge in your charms."

By this time I was so hot I only smiled nodded and went back to Tom's cock.

Dr. Crane was gentle, as he took a grip on my hips, wet his cock head in my wet pussy juice and then slowly pushed into me.

It felt good, I was so excited I wanted to feel a man spurt semen into me in either place I had a cock.

Thelma let me know it was her turn and I gave way. I held onto Tom's leg for support as the Doctor moved a bit faster and plunged deeper in to me. He was pulling me back into him as he pushed forward in a nice rhythm that worked for me.

My motor was running and I was getting wind up. I was dong my squeeze the cock thing when the doctor stiffen, jerked and I felt that ever so pleasant warming feeling flood my insides. I responded and gave him as good as I got. I don't know if it was because I had a totally strange cock up my cunt or if I as just horny but no matter I had one hell of a climax and the juices ran freely down my legs.

12