Granny Nurse Sonia to the Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, God, Grandma, they hurt, hurt bad!" he squealed, and meaning it.

"Are you telling me that just to get me to...relieve you again, young man?" she said in a mock scolding tone.

"No, Grandma, no," he groaned. "God, between you...and Cathy...God..."

"She certainly is a cute little thing, very nice figure," she laughed as they walked. "I saw you two in the water, I can see why you're backed up again, the way you were kissing and groping..."

They walked in silence, reaching the stand. Sonia bought four hot dogs and some water, loaded up the carrying tray and handed it to Randall. They walked away toward the far end of the stand.

"So they hurt, your testicles?" she asked, stopping.

"Yes, Grandma, they hurt!" he groaned.

She walked behind the concession stand, to a back wall hidden behind some trees that looked isolated and unused. He followed, watching her walk, those legs flexing, that magnificent ass practically bared in her clinging bikini bottom. She turned and pushed him against the wall, stepping closer to him.

"Then let's take care of it, shall we?" she hissed, eyes locked on his as she peeled away the towel and popped open his bathing suit, making him gasp as his stiff dick bobbed freely. "Can't have you go back to the beach all backed up and with THIS!"

"OH MY GOD!" he gasped as his grandmother's hand closed around his cock and stroked it.

"Shhh, shhhh, take it baby, enjoy..." she growled, kissing him with eyes wide open, her hand working in seamless rythym on his young prick. "Lemme know when you're ready...to blow!"

He pressed his back into the wall to the point of pain, skin rubbing the rough concrete, his hands shaking as they held the tray of food and water, beneath which his grandmother's proficient hand slipped back and forth on his dick.

It was soaked with his pre-cum, Sonia expertly working her clenching fingers over the shaft on the upstroke, her thumb rubbing it in on the down stroke. She looked into his eyes locked on hers, smiling, licking her lips, her forearm muscles and tendon flexing as she worked her hand faster and harder.

"Oh...oh Grandma...gonna...gonna..." he wheezed, hardly able to stand, body shaking, eyes rolling over in the sockets.

"Let it go, baby," she hissed, pumping away on his cock. "Let it go..."

He did, moaning loudly as she stood next to him watching the first long rope of cum jet six feet away, splashing on the grass and trees beyond. She gasped at the length and severity of his cum, another blast streaming out as forceful as the first, her hand pumping vigorously to drain every drop from his blue balls.

"That's my boy, that's my boy!" she hissed. "All of it, all of it!"

She jerked him in slower, lingering strokes as his orgasm waned and then much to his shock, she pushed the tray of food lower with her free hand - and sprayed the last of his dribbling cum over the top of one hot dog, the gleaming goo shining on the mustard and relish already there.

"Nothing like fresh condiments," she laughed, suddenly bending over to slurp the end of his dripping cock into her mouth, squeezing the tip between her fingers to get the last of it. "Mmmm, tasty!"

She stood up, smiling, pulling the bathing suit up on the astonished boy who could only stare in disbelief at his sexy grandmother. She picked up the towel and draped it over her shoulders, pointing to the cum-soaked hot dog.

"That one's mine," she giggled. "Unless you think Cathy would like it!"

"Oh no you would not," he said, laughing and shaking his head and following her as they walked back toward the beach.

"Oh yes I would," she laughed, making her white butt cheeks quiver as he looked at them. "Just watch me..."

"Grandma, I don't think," he started to say as she scurried ahead of him to the beach, trying to keep up and not spill the tray. "Dammit, Grandma!"

She got to Cindy and Cathy, beckoning Randall over.

"Here you go, honey," she smiled, picking up the cum-drenched hot dog, the sperm having soaked into it and rendered unnoticeable. "Enjoy!"

Randall's jaw dropped and every instinct told him to stop this madness, stop his grandmother from handing the hot dog drenched in his cum to: His mother.

"Thanks, Mom, I appreciate it," Cindy said warmly, taking the hot dog on her lap and a bottle of water as well. "Mmmm, looks yummy!"

"Oh, it is, it is," Sonia laughed, handing out the other dogs and sitting on her chair, Randall taking his and sitting next to Cathy on the blanket, staring.

At his mother. Who picked up the hot dog, lifted it to her mouth and took a giant bite, chewing it and smiling.

"Wow, this is really good!" she said. "Tastes...so different!"

She looked at it, sniffing it and shrugging, taking another bite. Randall almost screamed watching the smear of liquid, quite likely his cum, cover her munching lips.

"What's on this, Mom?" Cindy asked as Sonia and Cathy bit into their treats.

"Oh, the usual, mustard, relish, a little special sauce, not sure what's in it, but it's good?"

"Yes, really good, unique," Cindy said, popping the last of the dog into her mouth and licking her fingers. "You're right, Mom, I really did need that, hit the spot."

"The right spot, that's for sure," Sonia said softly and smiling, winking at Randall who was still staring at his Mom gulping down the rest of the hot dog and his sperm. "Honey, you're not eating, you OK?"

"Umm...yeah, yeah, fine, fine," he said, taking a bite of his dog and looking at his grandmother with astonishment in his eyes.

"Not as tasty as Mom's," she laughed. "Sorry guys, but there was only so much special sauce left to go around. Next time, maybe!"

"No problem, this is great the way it is," Cathy laughed.

"Sure was, could use another, actually," Cindy said. "But not without that delicious sauce, maybe I should go ask what it was..."

"NO!" Randall cried out, a bit of hot dog spewing out of his mouth.

"Randall, for heaven's sake, what's wrong!" his mother asked, staring at him.

"Uh...nothing...it's a secret thing, I heard, they won't tell you, don't waste a trip," he stammered.

"I dunno, we could go see if we can squeeze some more out of 'em," Sonia said with a grin, dabbing her lips with a napkin. "There may be some left, no?"

"Ah, that's OK, that was pretty filling," Cindy said, relaxing in her chair, Randall imagining his cum slithering down her throat.

And the thought stiffened his dick again.

They lay on the beach awhile longer, the sun settling toward the horizon, a slight chill in the air. Cathy watched people leave.

"Oh, my family's going, I should join them," she said reluctantly.

"We're having barbecue tonight, why don't you come back for dinner?" Sonia asked. "Cindy, would that be all right?"

"Sure, sure, of course," Cindy said, unwittingly sated by the hot dog slathered in her son's sperm. "Love to have you."

"That's nice of you, thanks," Cathy said, standing to leave, Randall as well. "Thanks again, Mrs. Thomas, Mrs. Simpson...see you...around what? And what should I bring?"

"Six, seven, whatever works for you honey," Sonia said, getting up to hug the young appreciative girl. "Bring an appetite, that's all!"

She and Randall walked away, he looking over his shoulder at his sexy grandmother waving at them. She sat down.

"Lovely girl," Sonia said.

"Yes, she is," Cindy answered, concern in her voice. "But I worry about them...you know, they're so young, in love I guess, I just worry..."

"Honey, they're doing what comes naturally, that's all," Sonia laughed. "Like I didn't at that age? Like you didn't?"

She looked at her stuffy daughter and laughed.

"Then again, maybe not you," she giggled.

"That's not nice, Mom," Cindy said. "It's just that...young people...having sex, it's just..."

"Fun?" Sonia laughed. "Lighten up, girl, I'm sure whatever they're doing, they're doing it safely."

"Fine, Mom, whatever," Cindy groused, wiggling in her seat.

"I'll keep an eye on them tonight," Sonia sighed. "Don't you worry. Trust me."

"Yeah, right," Cindy growled. "A 70-year-old woman in a bikini, sure..."

"That's 67, honey child," Sonia laughed. "And I'm rockin' it!"

Randall returned, and the trio gathered up their gear for the walk home, Cindy straggling behind Sonia and Randall whom she couldn't help notice seemed awfully close, walking together and chatting, giggling.

"So glad your little sexy friend is coming for dinner, honey," Sonia said. "And so glad we took care of your vasocongestion first!"

"God, Grandma, I can't believe...you fed Mom...that hot dog!" he whispered, looking back at his mother. "With...with..."

"Your special sauce?" Sonia laughed, bumping her hip against his playfully as they walked. "Hmmm, maybe we'll have to work up more for the barbecue, whaddya think? Some special sauce on Mom's ribs?"

"You're too much, Grandma, you are too much," Randall smiled with a resigned sigh.

"Sometimes too much," she growled in a lusty tone, "is not enough..."

They neared the house, and Sonia said, "You and Cathy today, in the water...you got her off, from what I could tell, with your fingers?"

"Jesus, Grandma, you don't miss a trick, do you?" he groaned, walking up the steps to the house.

"Never," she laughed. "And obviously, she didn't return the favor, leading to your blue balls and to us, well, me taking matters in hand?"

"Yes, Grandma," he sighed.

"I think I should have a little talk with her tonight, a little woman-to-woman heart-to-heart," she said.

Randall dropped the gear in the house, turning to face her.

"Really?" he asked.

"Really," she growled.

She took him in her arms, pressing her chest to his, crotch to crotch and kissed him long and deep, Cindy struggling up the drive and unseeing it. Sonia broke the kiss and smiled, holding his shoulders.

"Certainly I will," she said. "You know, pass along my medical knowledge, show her how to take care of these things."

His eyes widened.

"Sh...SHOW her?" he asked with a gasp.

She winked and turned away as Cindy came into the house.

"OK, you two, let's get showered and ready for dinner," Sonia said, walking toward her bedroom, Randall's eyes fixed on her twitching ass tight against her cover up. "We have company!"

He shook his head, walking to his own room, dick getting hard in his bathing suit.

He couldn't wait.

12