Granny's Chores

Story Info
Grandson had duties to fulfill.
1.6k words
4.08
169.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grandma... please... am I done yet?"

"No, Jackie my dear boy, you're not! A little bit more, I promise, and you can go out to play ball with your little friends!'

"But I'm... so tired, Grandma... aren't you... aren't you done yet? Please?"

"Jackie, you'll know when I'm done when I say I'm done, and I let you go!" I laughed, tousling the hair of my 19-year-old grandson, looking down into his handsome face, all red and sweaty from the last hour or so of doing chores for me.

"OK, Grandma, but... having trouble... breathing... ," he groaned.

"Well then hurry up and get back to work!" I laughed, tensing up and making him wince.

His phone chirped in his pocket. He froze.

"Jackie, give me the phone," I said sternly, putting my hand out. "I'll tell your little friends you'll be out in due time!"

"No, Grandma, please don't, please don't tell them about... " he groaned.

"Honey, give me more credit than that," I laughed. "I'll be far more diplomatic than you think! Now, the phone?"

He balked. I tensed up my sexy, well-toned and tanned 65-year-old legs. He moaned and handed me the phone. It was Billy, his best bud and college roomie.

"Billy, how are you, this is Jackie's grandma! Yes, yes, I remember you, of course I do! What? Well, Jackie's a little busy now doing my chores, he's a bit tied up at the moment... yes, yes, he's a good boy, he really is... he's, uh, just squeezing in time for his old granny, but he'll be down the ballfield soon, I promise you... What? Oh, sure you can help me with chores if you want, I'd really like that, young man, I really, really would... "

I clicked off the call and laughed, looking down at Jackie.

"Now, my boy, back to your chores," I sighed, laying back on my bed, my adoring grandson's face clamped tight in my wrinkled but muscular thighs, his face enmeshed in my very wet, very hairy pussy.

He's such a good boy, my Jackie, doing my oral chores, and any other sexual task I need, any time I want. I broke him in the night of his 18th birthday when after a party I had for him at my house, he stayed on to help me clean up. That's the night he was a little bit drunk, as I was, and we stumbled into my bed, where my long-time dominant ways came out and I took him, took his face, rode him hard, clamping it between my athletic old legs and "made" him lick my pussy until I came, over and over.

It started a tradition between us, and one I'd reward him for from time to time, taking his long, thick cock in my pussy, ass or mouth, making the "chore" of eating me that much more satisfying.

It became a game after awhile, Jackie protesting his work satisfying his old granny, and me taking him in my legs, holding him there, pulling his face into my insatiable, hirsute pussy to "force" him into oral servitude. Sometimes his protests were genuine.

Today, for example. He wanted so much to get out and play baseball with his pals down the road, but chores are chores, so I stripped down after coming back from the gym, and imprisoned him in my sweaty pussy, where he'd been oralizing me to countless orgasms for the past 60 minutes, holding him in my vice-like legs!

I could have stopped, of course, but with a sexy young man between my legs... well, there's no stopping me!

"Eat me, Jackie, eat me gooooood," I cooed, lifting my locked calves and plopping them on his back as he lay between my thighs on my bed. "Just a couple more, boy, just a couple more... "

Jackie groaned, his hands palming my slim, strong thighs, feeling the muscles tense beneath the slightly sagging flesh, digging his tongue deep inside me as I pulled on his head with my hands. Biting my lip, I closed my eyes and ground my sopping sex into his face, his nose pressed tight against my clit, pumping and humping, swiveling my slender hips in small circles, working his face for my pleasure.

His tongue rammed deeper and deeper, the sloshing sounds of his sexual subservience filling the air with an obscene wet sound, plunging in and out, his eyes watering from the pressure of my constantly squeezing thighs around his face. He was soaked, from his own sweat and his grandmother's endless stream of woman cum filling his mouth, and now his handsome face was slick and wet, and my scissoring thighs slid over it like warm velvet.

He kept tonguing my hairy hole as I pumped his face ruthlessly, my thighs quivering from squeezing him as my orgasm built and then exploded, a fresh torrent of orgasmic gel rushing into his mouth and bubbling up around his lips and trapped nose, adding to the slick sexiness of his leg-and-pussy prison.

"Swallow, boy, swallow," I moaned, clamping my legs out straight and shaking them in a vibrating grip against my grandson's face, causing his groans to come out in a staccato cadence. "Eat it alllll up!"

Finally, I released him, popping the prison bars of my tanned, rugged thighs off his face. He slumped to the bed, panting for air. I laughed, and tousled his hair again, rolling him over to kiss his sexy lips, lapping at my cum on his cheeks and chin, tasting my own sweet cum.

"You did very well with chores today, Jackie, very well!" I laughed.

"Can I go play ball now, Grandma?" he smiled weakly, pulling himself off the bed and standing up, a thick bulge in his jeans.

"Of course," I sighed, looking at that delicious thickness. "Unless you can spare another minute or so... "

He beamed down at me as I swung my naked, cum-slicked legs over the edge of the bed and pulled at his belt, yanking his pants down, his gorgeous, seven-inch cock bobbing free, dripping wet and ready.

"Call Billy, tell him you'll be right there," I cooed, licking the clear pre-cum gel at his dick head, making him jump.

"Uh, now?" he groaned. "While you... "

"Yes, while I... " I laughed. "Of course, we don't have to do this... "

I started to pull his pants up and he quickly pulled out his phone, punching the keys frantically.

"Uh, Billy, yeah... I'll uh... be... oh shit!" he started just as I engulfed his about-to-pop cock into the mewing pucker of my sexy, wrinkled lips, casting my eyes up to look at him looking down at me.

"What? Oh, nothing... just, uh, walked into something that's all... yeah, almost done here... "

It didn't take long. After an hour of being clamped face first into my gushing pussy, Jack was ready to blow his load. I took him balls deep into my throat and as I pulled it out, twisted my sexy old hands around the shaft and took him deep again, over and over, sucking madly, moist sounds filling the air and filtering up to the phone. He looked like he'd end the conversation to enjoy his grandmother's blowjob but I wagged a warning finger at him. He gulped and continued.

"Noise, what noise? Oh, that, uh, wet noise... uh, it's my grandma... she's, uh, whipping up some batter for cake... yeah, she makes a helluva cake... "

I smiled around Jackie's cock and speeded up my hands and sucking mouth, feeling him tense and hearing him groan.

"Nothing's wrong, I was, uh, just tasting it, it's sooooo good," he moaned, looking at my blonde hair sway in tempo to my sucking mouth. "Almost there... I mean, almost done... "

He came long and hard, stifling a scream, watching my cheeks bulge with his hot cum as I swallowed much of it down but saved a huge mouthful, looking up at Jackie's fearful face. When he was finally done, I stopped, popped my mouth off his soaking-wet dick and stood up.

"Here Jackie!" I said brightly near the phone, trying to sound as normal as I could with a mouthful of his cum. "My best recipe, taste my batter!"

He backed off but I reached down and squeezed his balls in my hand and attached my lips to his, my eyes open and locked on his own, and shot his cum into his mouth! I could hear Billy babbling on about cake and wishing he could have some, and after Jackie grimaced and swallowed his spunk, I laughed into the phone.

"Sure, Billy, there's plenty of this batter to go around, it's very, very tasty, you should come over later and get some!"

"Sure thing, I'd love that!" Billy said. "The boys, we'd all like some cake!"

"But only if you help with my chores, boy," I roared. "Just like Jackie!"

Jackie blushed, smiled and hung up the phone, sheepishly pulling his jeans up over his flagging cock. I hugged him close, my sagging, naked breasts pushing into his hard chest, and kissed him deep, letting him taste the rest of his sweet batter on my tongue.

"Go play ball, Jackie, you've earned it," I sighed as I walked him toward the door. "Have fun and maybe we'll see you guys later."

His eyes widened.

"Seriously, Grandma?" he asked, astonished. "I'm not sure if the guys can take doing your chores like I can!"

"Well, I'll just break 'em in!" I laughed. "Just like I did with you... "

I watched him run off down the street, baseball glove in hand, wondering what chores I could have his young sexy friends do for me...