Granny's Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Granddaughter makes the rules.
3k words
4.29
64.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers

Please read the first chapter - or not...

ANNE'S STORY

I never intended to say anything about the situation with my Granny to David. She seemed so deeply disappointed with everything in her life when she just matter-of-factly told us she hadn't had an orgasm in nearly eighteen years. I couldn't imagine going eighteen hours without getting off -- I thought that was unique to me. In conversations with my sister and our cousins, I discovered otherwise. Apparently, we all have very strong sex drives.

I thought that level of sexuality had to be genetic. My Mom, Susan, and David, my step-dad, spent a lot of time behind closed doors. Some of my friends thought they were giving us space, but Abbie never accepted a normal explanation when there was a sexual explanation that fit the scenario. That's why she brought the nannie-cam over. That's another story for another time.

David and I sat in the living room, amazingly comfortable given our levels of arousal. My crotch was soaked through the material of my shorts, and his prick was tenting his khakis like the circus was in town. I got down to it -- recounting the story of my Granny and her search for the missing orgasms.

---------

I wasn't really sure what to expect when I got to her house the next afternoon. Would she have trimmed her bush? Would she let me push her around and slap her tits the way she had when we were unpacking her shipment of toys? I was anxious all day, and was beginning to tremble with nerves and anticipation as I made my way to her house.

I didn't even knock -- I just walked in. I found her sitting in the kitchen wearing the same sundress she'd worn the day before -- ripped at the seams, buttons missing, barely covering her breasts and swollen nipples. She didn't look up, just continued to stare at the bare kitchen table. I knew what she wanted.

"I told you yesterday that torn clothing was not permitted. Why are you flaunting that tattered rag when you have more acceptable dresses? Why aren't you wearing the lingerie we bought for you?"

I grabbed the collar of the dress and pulled. The fabric seemed to separate with no effort, bearing her from the waist up as she sat, still looking at the table.

"Stand up, Granny. Show me what you've done."

She stood up, looking up to meet my gaze. She pushed the dress down -- I could see now that she'd taken scissors and cut the waistband to make it tear easier. She had on the same type of granny drawers she'd worn yesterday. I saw the tiny cuts she'd made in the elastic waistband and leg bands of those, too. Playing along, I grabbed the waistband and pulled. The fabric separated with little effort, and I pulled the tattered panties down, leaving her nude again.

I was stunned to see that she'd actually trimmed her jungle bush, leaving a thick landing strip that started just above her clit and reached just below her navel. The strip was dark, thick and curly. Below, she'd removed all of the hair. Her puffy lips were bare, and they glistened with her arousal.

"Go get your toys."

She walked back toward the bedrooms -- I followed quietly. Granny bent over to get a box under her bed, giving me a view of her clean-shaven crack. Even her butt was shaved. She stood up and handed the box to me, opening the lid.

"Do you know what to do with any of this stuff?" I asked.

Granny placed the box on the bed behind her, fumbled around and pulled out one of the smaller dildoes. She held it up, twisted the base and it started to vibrate in her hand.

"Touch you nipple with it," I instructed.

Granny touched the toy to her left nipple, trying not to flinch as the vibrations sent a ripple of sensation through her. The old bitch was tough -- she stood there barely moving as she held the tip of the vibrator to her tit. She looked up almost defiantly as we locked eyes. I looked down to the other erect nipple, looked back up and nodded. She moved the vibrator to the other tit; not gently, but really jabbing at the nipple, the tip of the phallus pushing the erect nipple back into the meat of her right tit.

This rougher treatment was beginning to have a visible effect on Granny. Her eyes got a glazed, distant look, and she struggled to remain standing as the vibrations appeared to be setting off spasms that racked her body. ----

David's reaction to the story was incredibly restrained -- I thought he would be jacking off by now, but he just stared at me, almost in a trance. I noticed his gaze moved rapidly; furtive eye contact, the deer-in-the-headlights stare at my erect nipples poking into the thin fabric of my blouse, and the lustful stare at my hand slowly rubbing the soaked crotch of my shorts. He wasn't even touching the bulge in his pants.

"Take it out," I ordered, as I slipped a finger under the leg of my shorts, massaging my slick opening.

"I'm not Mary," he said defiantly. "We're not going there."

"You know Mom can have an orgasm just from playing with her nipples?"

David nodded. We'd seen him bring her off on the nannie-cam just by sucking her nipples, so there was no point in his denying it.

"Seems like we all can." ----

I took a step towards Granny as she relentlessly poked the vibrator at her right nipple. She stopped and stood erect before me, the vibrating tip still touching the erect nipple protruding from her tit.

I grabbed the vibrator from her and told her to close her eyes as I touched the plastic tip to her other nipple, turning up the vibrator's speed. Granny moaned softly as I began to work on her, increasing the speed and the motion, until I was chasing her nipple around with the tip of the dildo. It was incredible -- her tit actually started to leak a clear liquid from the nipple -- I'd had that happen before when I was really getting off, but I thought that was pretty rare.

Granny's chest was becoming really flushed as I prodded her with the vibrator, now set to full speed. Her breathing was heavy, and she actually started to moan.

So, I stopped.

She stood there, panting. Beads of sweat had formed on her face and neck. She looked at me, almost pleading for release, but didn't say anything. The only sound was the humming of the vibrator and her ragged breathing.

I raised the tool to the right nipple, which was also beginning to secrete, but held it about a half-inch away. She moved forward, but I moved the vibrator away.

"Stand still!" I ordered.

"Now, look at me."

Granny locked eyes with me as I moved closer to her nipple with the vibrator. She stood, unmoving, as the lightest contact was made -- just the two tips touching, with the lightest sensation being transmitted to her nipple.

I reached up with my free hand and held the flattened palm in front of the other breast, not touching, but close enough to feel the heat.

She'd held her hands at her sides since I took the dildo from her, but I saw her begin to reach towards her crotch. Whether this was a conscious move or not, I decided I could not permit it to happen.

"Raise your hands over your head, Granny. Clasp you fingers together. Arms straight up."

She complied with no hesitation, her eyes gleaming as I exerted complete control over her arousal. Raising her arms pulled her breasts taut, nipples standing even more prominent. I increased the contact with the vibrator, and moved my free hand closer so that the palm made contact with her nipple. I began to move my sweaty palm in a small circle, gently massaging her, as I began to move the vibrating shaft over the other tit.

Granny held my gaze until the orgasm overwhelmed her. She tried to keep it together, but eighteen years of unreleased pressure swept through her. Her eyes literally rolled back, her knees buckled as she dropped to the floor, bringing her arms down, fingers still intertwined as she thrust both hands between her legs, centering on the waves of her sexual eruption. ----

By this time, I hand my hand in my shorts with two fingers in me as I pinched a nipple under my shirt. David was still sitting, clutching the arms of his chair as he watched my wanton masturbation.

"It was so fucking hot, David. As she knelt on the floor in front of me, it almost looked like she was having a seizure, her orgasm was so intense. I couldn't tell if she squirted or peed, but there was a big puddle surrounding her on the floor. I almost came right then, too."

"If you won't take it out, touch it through your pants. I'm so close, it would be so hot."

David slowly moved his right hand to his crotch, and traced the outline of his prick with his index finger. I pulled my shirt up, exposing my breast, so I could really get at the nipple. His hand formed around the cloth, stroking the shaft through his pants.

I watched as he raised his hips, and the wet spot in his pants began to spread. As David shot off in his pants, I squeezed my nipple with one hand and my clit between the fingers of the other, triggering my own release.

As I collected my wits, I continued with both the story and my nipple massage. ----

Granny's breathing eventually returned to near normal as she remained hunched on the floor, her hands clasped tightly between her legs.

"Get up," I barked. She started to move slowly.

"GET UP!"

Granny struggled to her feet, standing in the middle of the puddle that marked the end of her drought. I went back to the kitchen, retrieving her torn dress and panties. I threw them down at her feet.

"Clean up your mess."

Granny squatted, and began to move the pile of rags around the floor, sopping up her puddle.

"Did you piss, or are you just that wet when you orgasm?"

No answer -- not even an acknowledgment of the question. I squatted down, grabbing her chin in my hand, raising her face to mine.

"You will answer me, old woman!"

I pushed her back from her squatting position, sending her sprawling on her ass, legs still spread from her squat, and her gasping pussy spread open and staring at me; it really looked like a smile -- the vertical smile.

"I've always had messy orgasms," she responded weakly. "There's no urine."

I told her to get her mess cleaned up, put on some clothes and meet me in the kitchen. She walked in about five minutes later wearing a sleeveless cotton sundress, her nipples made it evident there was no bra. She had the wet mess of her torn clothes, now soaked with her juices, and she dumped them in the laundry hamper. The smell of her was so strong, it filled the room.

I sent her back for her toys, and told her to be sure to bring some clean panties. She raised her dress, showing me she already had put on a pair of white cotton granny panties, then she twirled and walked back to her room, returning with the box of toys.

I reached into the box and retrieved the clit massager and remote. I pushed the power button and the device started to vibrate slowly in my hand. I thumbed the intensity control and almost dropped it, the vibrations were so strong. I turned it off and handed it to her.

"Granny, this goes over your pussy. See if you can put it on without my help."

She stood, again raising her dress to her waist, and lowered her panties to her knees. Grasping her new toy, she squatted and held the massager to her still-juicy cunt. She moved it around a little, getting the bumps and ridges lined up, then looked up at me as she held it in place.

"Granny, you pull your panties up to hold it in place."

She pulled the panties up, the toy creating an obscene bulge. She let her skirt fall back into place. And stood, waiting, as I held the remote.

"Sit down, Granny."

She sat at the table, still waiting. I reached in the box , getting the ben-wa balls out and rolling them across the table to her. As you'd expect, the inner ball caused them to roll erratically, and she almost dropped them. As she cradled them in her palm, gently moving her hand to feel their motion, I hit the power button on the remote, triggering the low level vibrations in her crotch.

"Oh, FUCKK!" she exclaimed. She clutched the balls tightly in her clenched fist.

"You see, Granny, the fun part of this toy is letting somebody else play with you." I turned it off and she looked disappointed that I'd stopped.

"OK, let's try the balls. Take that toy out of your panties."

She removed the clit vibrator and, reluctantly, handed it to me. I noticed it was covered in her juice -- the old woman was turned on again. She started to pull her panties back up, but I stopped her, instructing her to insert the balls into her pussy.

"But, they're too big, Annie," she pleaded. "And, how do I get them out?"

"Granny, they're not too big, and getting them out is part of the muscular control they help to develop. Take your panties off and sit down, We'll see how easy this is."

I took one of the balls from her, and proceeded to take my pants off, sitting back in the chair. She removed her panties, pulled her chair around facing me, and sat down, bunching her skirt around her waist.

I spread my legs and pulled my knees up, exposing my glistening pussy. Granny watched in intense concentration as I rubbed the ball against my slit, slowly working it in until it popped in and disappeared. I reached for the other ball, but Granny leaned forward and started to rub it against my pussy, working it until it also popped in.

"See, that was pretty easy, wasn't it?" She stared at my pussy in disbelief. There was no sign of the balls at all. I adjusted my sitting position and squeezed my cunt until one of the balls began to appear between my slick pussy lips. I held it there for a second, then let it slide back inside. I repeated this a couple of times, then told Granny to try to catch the ball.

I squeezed my muscles, and the ball rolled out into the palm of her hand, followed by the second ball a second later. The balls were covered with my wetness, and Granny rolled them in her hand, raising them to her nose.

"Your turn," I instructed. Granny leaned back, spreading her legs and raising her knees as I had done. It must have been a pretty surreal picture, grandmother and granddaughter naked from the waist down, legs spread, wet pussies staring at each other.

She took a ball in each hand, and started to rub it around her puswsy. I guess the years of her sexual drought had tightened things up, because she was unable to work the ball in.

"That's OK, Granny. I think you should start with the skinny dildo, and get things back in shape. Practice inserting the dildo as deep as it will go, then push it out using your vaginal muscles.

"I want you to be able to use these balls within a week. When you feel how they move and vibrate inside of you, you'll use them all the time."

She sat up, lowering her knees, still cradling the wet, smelly balls in her hand as I continued with her instructions.

"While you're working on your vaginal muscle tone, and this is something you should do no more than three times a day, I want you to get comfortable with this wardrobe. I like what you're wearing now -- the thin fabric of your dress really displays your nice breasts and nipples.

"Now, stand up and put your panties on -- put your toy on, too." Granny smiled as she slid the clit vibrator toy over her pussy, and pulled her panties up a little tighter than she had before, wedging her toy securely in her crotch.

"I'm keeping this remote control with me, but I want you to have that vibrator in your panties all the time -- except when you're sleeping. I want you to sleep naked. And I'll know if you don't do what I'm telling you."

Granny let her skirt fall back into place, replying with a firm, "Yes, Anne. When will you be coming back?"

"Maybe tomorrow, but it might not be until Friday."

I walked out the door without looking back. ----

"That was three days ago. I went back that night, using my key and sneaking in to check on Granny. She had kicked the covers off, and was naked, laying on top of the sheets. The clit vibrator was on her nightstand."

Anne was straightening her shirt, covering the exposed breast, and looking down at the soaked crotch of her shorts.

"We're a mess, too. We'd better get cleaned up before Susan gets home. I'm not sure how she'd feel about your wet crotch shorts or my slacks with the cum stain running down the leg."

"Actually, David, I think she'd be alright with it. I mean, it's not like you fucked somebody else, is it? Besides, she had two orgasms when I told the story to her. She has the remote control, and will be going with you to return Granny's computer."

dude23L
dude23L
19 Followers