Granting My Wife Her Wish

Story Info
My wife fantasizes about a larger penis.
4.2k words
4.18
174.4k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should start this story out by saying my wife and I are happily married. We are 31 years old and have been together for 8 years. We had a healthy sex life for years but like many others it has begun to get a little stale as the years ticked by. My wife and I have always been loyal to one another.

About 2 years ago we started to think of ways to spice things up a little bit in the bedroom. We tried a number of things from sex toys to role playing. It provided some spark but there is only so much stimulation you can get from having sex with the same person 1000's of times.

One night, we started to watch porn together which was something we hadn't done before. I noticed that she took a liking to the ones that featured guys with significantly above average penis size. I asked her about it and she was a bit shy about it but she admitted she had never had a really large penis before and wondered what it would be like. I have a pretty average sized penis at around 6 inches and she said her previous partners weren't any bigger. For some reason this really turned me on to think about her making love to a really big dick. We ended up making love after this conversation and it was the best sex we had in months.

The next day all I could think about was my wife craving a bigger dick. I found myself getting aroused at work. I couldn't explain it if I tried. But when I got home all I could think about was talking to her about it and having sex again.

That night after supper I brought it up while we were watching TV on the couch. She said she was thinking about last night a lot as well. I told her it really turned me on and we talked about her having sex with a big dick but this time without the porn on.

She told me it's probably her number one fantasy. She wanted to know if a bigger dick could hit some different spots inside of her. I couldn't control myself anymore. She knew I was very turned on and she told me she wanted to give me head. I hadn't gotten a blowjob in about 8 months. I stood up and told her to get on her knees on the floor. She obeyed instantly. She proceeded to suck on me for about 5 minutes and I felt like I was going to cum. It was never that fast. I grabbed her head and moaned loudly. She choked on it and spit it out on a tissue.

Afterwards I fell back down onto the couch. We looked at each other and laughed. It was amazing.

I asked her if she wanted me to go down on her to return the favor. She told me that she wanted to masturbate while I talked about letting her have sex with a guy with a big dick. I was startled. Who was this woman?

We began to talk about finding a suitable guy and bringing him into the bedroom to please her. We only got about 2 minutes into the story and she began to orgasm. She let out a loud moan as she climaxed and it seemed to last forever. This was the most erotic experience of my life. I slept like a baby that night.

The next night we sat and talked for a bit after supper and addressed what happened the night before. There was only one thing on my mind and that was taking this to the next level. I was a bit nervous about bringing it up. But deep down I knew I would like to see my wife with another man that could give her what she was always curious about. I couldn't believe I was thinking about such a thing but it really turned me on. If she rejected the thought would she ever look at me the same way? Maybe the events of the previous night were just her way of indulging in the fantasy? Or maybe deep down she wanted it as well. I decided to find out for sure.

We were talking and finally I mustered up the courage to ask her if she was presented with a hall pass, would she be interested in living out this fantasy of hers? Her response at first was typical of how I thought she may react. She brushed it off telling me not to be silly. I put my hand on her leg and smiled telling her I'm serious. She stared at me for a moment as if to make sure I wasn't trying to trap her. She smiled and said that if I truly was serious she would consider it to make me happy. That wasn't good enough for me. I wanted to hear her say it.

I pressed her again and she shyly told me she wasn't a cheater. I bluntly told her I wanted to watch her take a big dick and I promised her it's not cheating if she has my permission. After pausing she reluctantly smiled and asked me how we would even accomplish something like that without everyone finding out. Now I knew she was into it! I told her that I wasn't sure either but just knowing that we could begin talking about it for real was enough for now. That night we once again had amazing sex. It was mind blowing how good it felt.

The next morning we didn't talk about the conversation from the night before. In fact, several days went by without a mention. I think we were both thinking about the logistics of this situation but were maybe a bit embarrassed to bring it up to one another. I thought about it a lot but I was pretty perplexed as to how we were going to accomplish it as well. We lived in a fairly small town of 50 thousand people.

Everybody knows everybody else's business. How were we going to do something like this without other people finding out? We couldn't exactly take out an ad in the paper..."big dick wanted for wife to fuck". This was going to take some planning. We both live fairly busy lives. Sadly the idea started to fade.

This all changed about a month later at a restaurant with some of her coworkers. The night was winding down and we went to meet up with my wife's good friend Lisa who was from out of town but was in town for the night. The 3 of us had a few drinks and caught up.

As the drinks went down the conversation started to go to new places. She had told us earlier that she had broken up with a younger guy (Adam) she had been dating (Lisa was 34 and Adam was 23). Once we had each had about 3 drinks, my wife asked her why they had broken up. Lisa explained that she looked in his phone and found that he had been texting a few other girls and it looked like he was cheating regularly. This wasn't surprising to me as he was way younger than her, what did she expect?

Anyway, she went on to say that it wasn't a big deal as they had only been dating for a few months and she wasn't sure how serious either of them were anyway. I asked her what she meant by that. She went on to say that they were constantly fighting and she was only dating him towards the end because the sex was so fun. We all had a laugh and another round of drinks came to the table.

My wife was getting a little drunk and seemed to be curious. She asked her what was so good about the sex. Lisa was definitely drunk by now so she didn't hold back.

She told us that Adam had the biggest penis she had ever experienced and it was a completely different kind of orgasm when she came. My wife immediately kicked me under the table. I think we both sat up in our chair at that moment. Suddenly we were thirsty for more details. My wife was curious about how big exactly this penis was and she asked many questions about the size and the sexual experience with Adam. Lisa was not shy about details. She told us Adam's penis was "around 10 inches" and that he knew how to use it. She also said he was pretty rough with her and that while she wasn't used to it she did enjoy that as well. She said he would pull her hair, pin her arms down, and fuck her with his huge dick mercilessly.

I thought my wife was going to have to leave the table for some fresh air. She was red in the face and definitely jealous. We paid the bill shortly after and went home. That night, we had sex for the first time in over a week and it was amazing.

The next day, which was a Saturday, my wife brought up Lisa and Adam. She told me how turned on she was listening to Lisa describe sex with Adam. I told her that we should start looking for somebody but the more we talked about it the more we came back to the original problem. How would we find somebody discreetly and not have everyone in town know about it. We had a brainstorming session but in the end could not come up with a way to do it the way we wanted. We both had lots of friends and solid career's so if this got out it would be a disaster.

We decided to take a short vacation a few weeks later and ended up talking about maybe finding someone to indulge us at the resort we were staying at. The biggest road block to this of course was not finding a guy to go home with my wife, it was finding a guy with a huge dick. We (guys) don't wear our penis sizes like nametags after all.

My wife is very attractive and has qualities that would attract many guys in a bar setting if she was dressed the way she used to dress when we first started dating. She is short (5'5") brunette with big lips, fairly thin (no abs but no fat on her belly either), and has large breasts that she doesn't usually show off anymore. She also has a fairly chunky butt for her size which some guys like a lot but I can honestly say I am more of a "big tit" guy than a "big ass" guy.

We went to a bar at the resort we were staying at and met a lot of nice, attractive people. She was dressed in tight white pants and a tight pink shirt that showed her belly button. She also wore this bright pink lipstick and pink heels. I could feel the eyes of lots of guys on her throughout the night. I must say she was dressed like a slut but it kind of turned me on.

My wife was adamant that she didn't want to take a guy back to the room only to find out he didn't meet the requirements and then be stuck in an awkward position. So this night ended up being a dead end as she wasn't comfortable.

The next day she wanted me to try to see if any of the guys that were getting changed in the pool locker room had big dicks and maybe we could go from there. I wasn't too fond of that idea and it seemed like a bit of a reach but I reluctantly agreed. It really turned me on knowing that she was so into this fantasy that she asked her husband to go spy on guys in a locker room!

Unfortunately it was a dead end as most of the guys who were changing in there didn't seem to have what we were looking for and I couldn't hang around staring at everyone's cocks all day! Plus most of them were just fat, hairy old guys anyway and she definitely wasn't going to do this with a guy like that.

I could tell she was disappointed but we let it go for the time being and enjoyed the rest of the vacation.

Another 2 months went by without any serious mention of our fantasy. One weekend in the summer, my wife went to visit Lisa to get away for the weekend (she lived 4 hours away by car).

She texted me very late on Saturday night that weekend before she went to bed and told me she couldn't wait to come home because she had news for me. I had no idea what she meant and assumed it was just something random that she would find interesting and I wouldn't.

The next night when she returned home she told me that Lisa was dating this new guy and he was actually friends with her old fling Adam. I wasn't sure what this had to do with me but I continued to listen. Her and Lisa met up with the new boy toy (Paul) at a club with his friends and it just so happened that Adam was there as well.

This is it I thought to myself, the thing she couldn't wait to tell me was just gossip that Lisa was dating another young guy and he is friends with Adam. Yawn.

I was wrong. She continued to tell me that they hung around with the group of guys for a few hours and she got to talking with Adam a bit and even did some shots with him while Lisa was dancing with Paul. Now she had my attention.

She said that she got a little drunk and flirted with him a bit. They all went out to the dance floor and she grinded up on Adam.

She told me with a big smile on her face that she could feel his huge dick though his jeans. When Lisa and Paul went for a drink it was just the two of them left on the dance floor. Even though he knew she was married she said he kissed her neck and eventually moved up to her lips. She said she was so turned on that she even grabbed his manhood while they were dancing.

He then whispered in her ear "I bet your husband's isn't that big". She said she just smiled and then Lisa and Paul returned to the dance floor.

I was very turned on at all this and couldn't wait to hear where the story went but I began to worry that she went home with him and I missed the chance to watch. She told me Adam asked her to go home with him but she told him she couldn't sleep with her good friend's ex. I was relieved at first but then disappointed for her at the same time. That was her chance to live out her fantasy. The next thing she told me changed that feeling. She said while Lisa and Paul went to bed, she saw that Paul had left his phone on the kitchen table and it lit up after a text message. Adam's name was on the screen. She said she went and got her own phone from her purse and added Adam to her contact list. I couldn't believe it.

She took her phone out and showed me Adams name and number. She went on to tell me Adam was very attractive and she was turned on by him. He was tall and in decent shape. I could see where this was going and I loved it.

Here was a guy from out of town that met the physical requirements and appeared to be interested in my wife. The only thing remaining was would he keep it a secret. She said he was a younger guy after all and who knows what he tells his buddies. If he told Paul there is a chance he would then tell Lisa and it could snowball from there. As mentioned, our biggest concern in all this was people that we know finding out. As always after something like this, we had another night of great sex.

The next day there was only one thing on my mind and I know my wife had to be thinking about it as well. That night I brought it up and I told her she should send him a message and see where it goes. I think she was waiting for my permission to do so and was happy that she now had it. We decided it was worth the risk to explore the possibility. She sent Adam a message saying she wished they could have had more time together. He didn't seem surprised by the message and said he couldn't stop thinking about her the next day after their encounter. I think she was flattered because she turned red.

I left her to chat with him through texts for a while and she came in my office about an hour later with a big grin on her face. I asked her how it went and she told me that she told him she was attracted to him but was worried about Lisa finding out about them talking. He responded that he was involved with a new girl and obviously wouldn't want her to know so he would keep it a secret. She was working up some courage and eventually told him that she was curious about how big his dick was after feeling it on the dance floor. He sent her a picture and wow, Lisa wasn't lying. He sent her his erect penis and it had to be over 10 inches. It was very thick as well. She agreed to send him some pictures back but was careful not to include her face.

He went on to tell her that he just started a new job after recently graduating from university and had to travel a lot. He would be travelling near in and around our city several times a month overnight. The stars were beginning to align.

He checked his schedule the next day and told her that he would be close to our area the following week. She made up a story that I was out of town for work all the time (which I wasn't) and that I was away that day as well and he should stop over for a coffee. The date was set. Predictably, we made love every night leading up to it and it was fantastic sex. She was probably thinking about him the whole time but I didn't care because I was so turned on that my wife was behaving like this.

The night before felt like Christmas eve. We set up a pile of clothes on the dresser and hid a camera in the middle of it. It was impossible to see. She picked out an outfit to wear and she showed it to me. It was a tight pair of jeans that made her ass look great and tight black shirt that showed off her big chest. I told her to wear some dark lipstick and a little extra makeup with it. She looked like a little whore but I loved it.

The next day came and he messaged her to confirm that she still wanted to meet up. He was going to come over around 8. She told him to park in the garage so the neighbors wouldn't wonder why there was a strange car in the yard with a young guy getting out of it. At about 7:30 she finished getting ready and I hid in the closet of the bedroom and blocked the door so he couldn't get in if he was snooping around. I had a feed from the camera on my laptop so I could watch the whole thing.

I heard his car pull in about 15 minutes later. I asked her if she was nervous and she said hell no, she couldn't wait. I had a hard on already.

He walked in and I could hear them talking clearly. He told her he had been looking forward to this day. She said she couldn't wait either. He said "do you want to get right to it?" I couldn't hear anything after this. About a minute went by and still silence. They must have been kissing.

They walked in the bedroom and I noticed her lipstick was all over his face. He wiped it off and asked if she had anymore. She told him she did. He told her to put some more on and get on her knees on the floor. She obeyed. Next, he undid his pants and took his huge dick out. It was as hard as a rock. Her face lit up. "oh my God" she said. He smirked as if he was used to that reaction, which I'm sure he was. He told her to start sucking and made sure she was looking up at him the entire time. Whenever she would look away he made her look back at him. I could see her lipstick all over his dick.

He stopped her and asked if she had any other colors. She went and got them and he made her put another dark color on. She then continued to suck and looked up at him. She went to use her hand and he batted it away. "Just your mouth you little slut". She did whatever he said.

After a few minutes he grabbed her by the hair and began to fuck her face. She was gagging but he continued to ram her mouth. He let he come up for air a couple of times before asking her to stick her tongue out. He then tapped his dick off of her tongue. She was enjoying herself I could tell. I know I was. I had my dick in my hand and I was fighting back ejaculation.

Next He made her take off her pants and shirt. He undid her bra and then put his dick in between her tits. He told her they were huge. Next he slid down her panties and bent her over the side of the bed. She said to go slow and he replied with "shut up". He thrusted into her and she let out a huge moan. He grabbed her hair and began to really give it to her. She was moaning very loud with pleasure. I had never made her moan like that.

After a few minutes her moans got louder and it seemed like the sex was getting very wet. Then I noticed a spot on the bed and it was running down her legs. He was making her cum and she was squirting. Wow. She had never done that with me. She told him that nobody had ever been that deep inside her and hit those spots. I think she forgot that I was there at that moment.

He pulled out and laid down on the bed. He told her to ride him until she came again. She once again obeyed. It didn't take very long. She took his entire shaft and started screaming when she climaxed. He had her arms pinned behind her back with one hand and the other gently around her throat as she rode him. They moved so he could get on top of her and there was a huge wet stain on the bed under him. She had been leaking

profusely.

He got on top of her and gave it to her hard. Her tits were flopping everywhere. He asked if she wanted his load. She said yes and begged him for it. He asked her where she wanted him to cum and she replied "down my throat".

12