Grateful Slave's Reward

Story Info
A new slave describes her submission per master's orders.
1.3k words
4.02
50.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been newly initiated into the pleasure of pain and submission. My master wanted me to write a story for the website but I am unsure of what is wanted of me. I only know I want to please.

It all started with our first time together. I put my hands over my head in the middle of an orgasm and he held my arms up. It was so incredibly intense. Maybe I am a born slave and never realized it or never had anyone man enough to bring it out. Anyway, my master is so kind and so encouraging, but firm and disciplining at the same time.

When I walk into his home, I must go over to him immediately, get on my knees before him with my hands behind me and ask how he would like me to serve him. This is so incredibly hot, I get wet just thinking about it. It takes all I can to keep my fingers out of his (it is no longer mine) pussy on the ride there. Of course, I cannot touch it without his permission, let alone cum. When I get there, I need to be fully prepared - diaphragm in place, thong on, easily accessible clothes with my hair down, just the way my master likes it. He likes my hair long and flowing so he can grab a handful of it. The first thing I MUST do is get on my knees and service that beautiful cock of his. He likes me to suck it slowly, ever so slowly, and all the way down my throat. "Show me what my pretty little mouth can do" he instructs me. I first wet my lips then I cover my teeth with my lips so I can apply constant pressure all the way down his shaft. Next, I slowly suck it on the way back up. After a little while of this, he lets me come up for air and smacks my face with that loving cock as I gently lick his balls and suck on the top of his thighs. Finally, I gently take first one of his balls then the other into my mouth and suck on them. "Oh yeah, that's it, you know what Daddy likes" he says as his cock starts throbbing.

Just knowing this pleases my master has me dripping in anticipation. When he hears me moaning as I go down on that big stiff cock, he takes pity on me and takes me by my hair as I crawl on all fours to the bedroom. "Where do you want it slave?" "Wherever pleases you master." "You know you want this shoved in that hot pussy don't you, whore? Your my little cumwhore aren't you?" "Oh god yes!!!" is all I can manage. I have the most generous master in the world.

Once in the bedroom, he bends me over and pays extra attention to the ass he loves. First, a few well placed smacks and he rubs in between untill he has me bright red and on fire for him. Next, he starts licking and sucking on my thighs and ass and especially the place right where my [his] legs meet the asscheeks. It is unbelievably erotic. When he knows I am completely aroused, he shoves that big cock inside of me doggy style. Very gently -- almost hesitantly at first for a few thrusts, then he rams the full lenght of it inside me and warns me not to come until he says so. "Don't you dare come whore until I say so." It is such sweet agony to want to come with the man I love, my master, fucking me for all I am worth and not being allowed to come. Then when he knows I can take no more, he asks me "What do you want whore, you want to come don't you?" I answer with a resounding "YES", and he tells me "Go ahead my baby, come for me, come all over that cock so you can lick that sweet pussy juice off", and with that i come over and over again.

After I thank him for allowing me to have such a wonderful orgasm [I must never forget to thank him or it will result in him punishing me by denying me another orgasm], I then go down and greedily lick all that sweet pussy juice off his throbbing member. Only his cum tastes better to me than my own and he knows this and gets off on it.

Sometimes I get so carried away, his cock looks raw after I am done sucking it. It is covered with marks almost like hickeys all over the head. Before I can finish his cock off in my mouth though, he orders me on my back and rams me again, this time from the front with my legs spread wide apart so he can get every wonderful inch of that stiff hot rod inside of me and he can feel every inch of his pussy wrapped around that cock. This whole time I play very gently with his nipples. After putting some spittle - and maybe some pussy juice - on my fingers I very gently circle his nipples. "Look at me, I want you to look at me when I am over you. Don't look down, I want to see you, I want to see you proud to be my whore, my little slave" he orders me. "Yes Master" is all I can manage to say. Then I lick his nipples with just the tip of my tongue at first and then hungrily suck on them until my master is on the edge of explosion.

"What do you want, slut? Tell me what you want, you cocksucking whore! You're my whore aren't you?" "Yes, Master, I am your whore, only yours, all yours" "That's right, whore, and do you know why you are mine?" "Because you say so, Master." "That's right. Now tell me, what do you want, whore? Tell your Master what you want." "I want you to come. Please, Master, come. I need it. I need to know I satisfy you, I please you, that I am a good slave for you. I need that cum; it is my reward." I beg him. When i have begged him good and proper, he tells me to put my legs down, and he completely covers me with my legs inside his. I am totally subvmissive to him emotionally, mentally and now physically. He holds one hand over my throat and asks me, "You ready for that load, here it comes, baby; come with me.".. I hear him give that low moan-growl he always gives as his hot jism spews into an already soaked pussy. With him, I have the most intense orgasm anyone has ever given me. Feeling him ejaculate his load inside me and flooding and filling my womb sends me over the edge.

It is so intense, I can hardly breathe, and each time his cock throbs as it empties into me I come all over again, it is one wave of pleasure on top of the other... almost too much to bear. I have been on the verge of blacking out from the sheer magnitude of it.

As I calm down and catch my breath, he gently kisses my forehead, my nose, my lips, but holds me in place with his body as he tortures that poor spent pussy with his cock jerks. Each one sends a new ripple through my entire being. Just when I think it is over, he moves that cock again and i spasm again. I have no idea how he can continue to do that even after he has come. He is amazing. I have the most wonderful, talented and loving master in the world.