Gratification At Home Ch. 1

Story Info
Parents show their love to their grown children.
2.3k words
4.34
417k
24
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/03/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Curt Beckman I am forty-two, have been married to the same lovely lady for twenty years. We have two children the boy age twenty and the girl age eighteen. Both are great kids and we are very proud of them both. My wife is still a fine looking girl with a great body. She takes care of herself and we both go to the gym two or three times a week. Because of our work schedule we don't always go together. We still have great sex and I find my wife a sexy desirable lady. So some would think there would be no reason for a guy my age to masturbate.

However, from time to time I get horny thinking about sex. So some times I think about my wife some times I think about the days before we were married. Some times I just have a dream about screwing some one I know or maybe someone I saw on the street. I have always enjoyed sex to the fullest and I love to think about sex.

So it was one afternoon I was laying on my bed naked slowly working my erection up and down. Not fast just slow enough to keep it hard and my mind on what I was thinking about. Freda my wife was out of town till late that night, the kids were out doing whatever kids do these days. So after a nice shower I decided to masturbate and enjoy some sexy thoughts. There is a new very young girl in my office and she was coming to mind as I got close to a climax.

I don't normally think of younger females, as I really do like ladies my own age or close. Even some older than me have really turned me on. The office manager I hired two years ago is a lovely lady of fifty-four. Her hair is pure white her eyes are deep blue and she has a fine body with a pair of knockers about size forty-D. She seems to glide more than walk and to me she is one very sexy lady. So why I was thinking of the young girl this day I really don't know. I was wondering how it would look if she had her puffy full lips around my cock just as I shot off. I do love a good blowjob and my wife is the best cocksucker I have ever known. But here I was about to shoot cum all over my belly when I was pulled back from the brink by my daughter's voice.

For some reason I was not shocked nor did I stop what I was doing. I did open my eyes and look at my daughter standing in my doorway. Kathy was smiling as I acknowledged her presents with a smile and nod. " Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked in a highly excited voice. But yet she seemed interested not so much in what I was doing but rather my need to do it.

So I smiled back at her and said, "Darling, your Daddy is masturbating. You know what that is I am sure. Also I would guess that a girl your age might have masturbated also." Kathy moved closer to my bed and was looking at my full erection. So I said, "Kathy I know you have seen a cock or two before this so do you just want to take a good look at your Dad's old one?"

Kathy was standing so close her legs were shaking against the bed. I do believe she was shaking from being aroused and excited. Her voice was low and it sounded a little strained as she said, "It looks so hard for a man your age. Don't older guys loose hardness as they get older?" She asked still smiling at my erection. I was not at all embarrassed by her presence - in fact I was some what turned on by her looking at my cock.

For some unknown reason I took her hand and placed it on my cock. She curled her fingers around it and squeezed as hard as she could. It did not hurt but what it did do was arouse me even more. My cock jerked and swelled even large in size. My daughter was holding my cock and she knew just how to work it slowly up and down, as I had been dong. I think this girl has jacked off a guy before. I said with out any thought of what I was saying. "Honey would you like to suck my cock; you have sucked a cock before?" Kathy did not blink in answering me. "Of course daddy, all the girls I know have sucked cock just to keep from getting pregnant." She was no longer my little girl. Kathy was a fully grown up young lady.

Kathy sat on the bed and bent down over me taking my cock in her mouth. The sight of my daughter with my cock in her mouth gave me a shock of delight. I felt my cock jerk and her mouth closed tight around my shaft to keep the cum from getting away. Kathy swallowed and sucked the cum as it shot into her mouth. I knew my daughter had sucked a lot of cocks before this to know how to do it so well.

Kathy sat up smiling at me. "Kathy, you are as great a cocksucker as your mother." I told her.

"Daddy now I want to get fucked. I always feel like fucking after I give a good blow job. It was a good blow job was it not?"

She was so pretty and I had not noticed how her little tits pointed through her blouse and the nipples showed. I would not believe her nipples were so big. So I lifted her blouse and caressed her nipples through her bra. She closed her eyes and let her head tilt back so her face was pointed to the ceiling. Kathy was drifting off into space where everything is sweet and loving.

Unhooking her bra I saw that her smallish tits were more nipples than breast. She was not like her mother and her 40 D's. But her tiny tits were very sexy in a way. I also found them to be very sensitive.

I don't think Kathy ever opened her eyes as I undressed her. Off came the blouse, down went the shorts. The very sight of her thin fine blonde hair made my cock jerk to attentions again. I was not thinking of what I as doing, I was not thinking of the consequences of my actions. I was totally enveloped in my own desires.

A gentle touch and Kathy moved up onto the bed. There squatting across my body. Her pussy was wet and accepted my erection as easily as if I had fucked her a hundred times. Her firm ass sat down on me as she took everything I had to offer. No movement followed. Kathy just sat on me with my erection hidden deep in her.
She then laid down on me letting her tiny tits find my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed that way for what seem a long time. Just united and hugging. Then she rose up just a little and I felt her pussy pulsate around my cock. What a grand sensation that was. It tightened and released again and again. This beautiful girl of my loins was a marvelous seducer of men. She was not old enough to have learned this over a long period of time so she must have a natural talent for making love.

Her pussy continued to work its magic on my cock making me grow longer and stronger. I could stand it no longer as my hips started to move and bounce to her rhythm. We started out slow and then once we found the joined rhythm we jerked to a faster beat. It was as if we were choreographing a movement of music. We seemed to flow together and join and un-join in a rhapsody and melody unknown to others in the world.

I started to feel as if Kathy had saved this movement for me and me alone. Surly she had fucked before but this motion was for me something she had never given up before. I was in a state of bliss and ready to full fill her very dream. When I reached that point of no return and I felt my climax rise up from deep inside me I did not jerk wildly. I just let if flow out pulsating to match my beautiful daughters as we had reached a climax at the same moment. Her sweet pussy was breathing as if it were alive as I filled her with my sperm. She gave back to me a warm flow of nectar that ran freely down between my legs and covering my balls.

We lay together for a long time and it was for me the most wonderful feeling of love any one could ever feel. I loved my daughter more at that moment than at any other time in my life. It was Kathy that moved first for I was content to stay locked together forever. She lifted herself up and came free of me. My cock slipped from her and in a state of half erect it felt across my thigh.

Then she did the most wonderful thing she bent down and took my cock in her mouth sucking the foamy collection of our joint efforts from my cock. She licked it clean and even licked my balls to get as much of the creamy stuff as she could before trotting off to her own room down the hall.

I had showered and went down stairs just as Freda my lovely wife came home. I took her in my arms as she came through the door from the garage. Standing in the kitchen I kissed her as if I had never kissed her before. As always she responded and after a few seconds she pulled back and said. "I see you are in one of your moods."

This was her way of saying she knew I was horny and wanted her. She said it could wait till after dinner. Together we fix a meal and when it was about ready I called up to Kathy to come down for dinner. She came trotting in to the kitchen a wide smile on her pretty face. That is when I got a sudden shock for following close behind Kathy was her brother Curt Jr. I had not seen him come in since I had come down stairs. So the question was when had he arrived home and did he see anything? I had not bothered to close the door when Kathy and I, oh, my god how long had Curt Jr. been in the house?

This troubled me all during the meal and I thought I saw him smile at me once or twice as if to say "Naughty, naughty!"

This so upset my train of thought that Freda and I did not have sex later. But the next day neither for us worked so we did tumble into bed about two o'clock in the afternoon. The kids were out and just as yesterday we did not close our door and we were fully engaged in a sixty-nine with Freda on top of me with her head toward the open door. Freda looked up to see Curt Jr. Standing in the door way holding a full erection looking his mother straight in the eyes. I of course was busy at that time at the other end and did not see him. I only found this out later, much later.

(Freda) I love sucking my husbands cock any time but after we have had sex and both climaxed we would often do a sixty-nine. I would suck his cock clean of our joint wetness and he would lick my dripping pussy as best he could. This was what we were doing as I looked up to see my son, my twenty year old son standing in the door way looking as me.

He had his cock in hand stroking it slowly while looking at me. For a second I was shocked but then I relaxed and let him watch me suck his father's cock. I know it was wrong but it excited me for him to watch me and play with his cock as he did. I knew he was watching me and thinking of me as he did. I could not take my eyes off his erection it was so stiff with its head large and purple.

Curt Jr.'s cock was about the same size as his father but just seeing his youthful erection gave me shivers all over. Keeping my eye fixed on my son I lowered my mouth down over my husbands cock taking it all in my mouth. I saw my son stiffen and tighten his grip on his beautiful cock. I knew he was thinking of how my mouth might feel on his cock. Hell so was I.

Never had I all our years of marriage had I ever thought of screwing around on Curt. But here I was totally shamelessly looking at my own son and deliberately giving him ideas. I was shameless and getting my self excited at the same time.

I was out of my mind as I lifted my mouth from my husbands cock and held my mouth open while smiling at my son. He jerked and covered the head of his cock with his other hand as he moved off down the hall and out of my sight.

I smiled as best I could as I once more returned to sucking my husbands cock. I had made my son reach a climax by just looking at him. I knew then he wanted me and I thought why not I found it very sexy and erotic to think my son wanting to have sex with me. I was sure I could work out a time for the seduction of my son or his seduction of me.

PART II to follow...