Gratitude Times Three

Story Info
Dinner for the boss turns into dessert for everyone.
2.5k words
4.07
37.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meloout
meloout
16 Followers

Jack, her boss, sat comfortably on the couch sipping his second rum and coke. He had hired Nancy ten months ago and found her work to be better than expected. She had invited him over to her and her husband's house for a celebration dinner as Jack had just promoted her to a Senior Vice President position with the company.

Her husband Bill entered the room and sat in the large chair near the fireplace. He held his drink tightly and stared into the fire. Jack sensed Bill had something on his mind.

"Everything ok Bill?" Jack asked.

Bill slowly set his glass down on the end table and cleared his throat. He repositioned himself in the chair so he was leaning slightly forward facing Jack.

"Nancy and I can't thank you enough for her promotion. She thinks the world of you and your company and loves working there. She tells me all the time how nice you are to her and she says she would do anything for you and the company."

Jack smiled and replied, "Well you've got yourself quite a woman. She's smart and isn't afraid to work hard. She deserved the promotion."

Bill smiled a sly grin, leaned back in the chair, and said, "She wants to do something nice for you to show her gratitude."

As Bill spoke Nancy entered the room. She was wearing a purple lace long dress. The dress had a low cut front, a high side slit, and lace-up sides. The low cut front showed off most of her firm white breasts. Her creamy long legs showed through the slits and her high heels accented her lovely calves.

"Dinner will be ready soon. I hope you men are hungry," she said as she sat on the floor in front of Bill.

Jack thought he would drop his drink in his lap when Nancy entered the room.

"Holy shit! Where'd she get that body?" he thought.

Around the office Nancy always wore rather plain business casual clothes, very little make up, and her hair up in a bun. In addition she normally wore thick rim glasses. Now she looked like she stepped out of a sexy lingerie advertisement.

"I ah, no hurry, we can just sit and talk," Jack stuttered. He was trying not to stare at Nancy's hooters, but, damn they looked inviting poking up out of her dress.

Nancy smiled sheepishly and said, "Well, since we're celebrating, I thought you two deserved something for being so supportive of my work."

She turned toward Bill and started to undo his pants. She undid his belt and unzipped him. Bill moved just enough so she could slide his pants and underwear down to the floor. She grinned as she moved to get on her knees. Once there she started stroking his half erect dick.

Jack's jaw dropped at the site of what was taking place in front of him. He sat his drink on the coffee table and sat back to watch the entertainment. He was having trouble wrapping his mind around the site of Nancy smiling at him while stoking Bill's cock.

"Problem boss?" she asked.

"Uh, no I guess not. I just, uh, you know, uh, no - no, continue," he stammered.

Nancy turned her attention back to Bill and moved her mouth down toward his prick. She licked around the tip of his dick. His cock twitched as she flicked her tongue around his shaft.

Bill placed his hands behind her head and pushed it down so she took all of his cock in her mouth. She remained with his entire dick in her mouth for several seconds before she slowly removed it. Her spit was dripping from the corner of her mouth as she gasped for a quick breath and took his prick once again back into her mouth.

Bill looked over at Jack, "Come on and join in big man."

Jack thought for half a minute.

"Should I turn down the chance of a life time?" he asked himself. "What the hell!"

He almost jumped off the couch. Moving behind Nancy he leaned down and stared at her cute ass which was swaying in time to deep throating Bill. He started to rub her butt through the lace dress.

Almost sounding as if he was already out of breath he said, "Now that's a sweet ass!"

Nancy continued giving Bill a juicy blowjob, taking his now hard cock deep into her mouth. Bill ran his hands through her long red hair as her head bobbed up and down on his dick.

Nancy could feel Jack moving her dress up over her ass and resting it midway up her back. She smiled to herself as she knew this would reveal her matching purple thong and her fine ass.

Jack lightly moved his hands over her butt and up her back. He was amazed at how firm, yet soft, her ass felt.

Nancy cupped Bill's balls as she continued to deep throat him. By now Bill was getting close to cumming.

"Almost baby!" he said breathlessly.

She removed his dick from her wet mouth and started to lick his balls. She moved all around his sack and proceeded to suck on each ball. She loved how this made him squirm in the chair.

Jack was slowly removing her thong as he watched Nancy's mouth taking in all of her husband's nut sack.

"Damn this girl is good," he thought to himself. "Who knew."

Jack slipped her thong down to her knees and continued rubbing her ass and back.

He decided to go for it. He leaned down and started to lick her exposed pussy and tiny asshole. As he ran his tongue around her slit she wiggled her ass and pushed her pussy back into his face.

"Damn, she not only smells great, she taste even better!" he thought as her pussy juice covered his face.

Once she started to moan, he stood up and unzipped his pants. Jack pulled his dick out. His dick was already getting hard from eating her.

Nancy paused from sucking on Bill's dick and turned just in time to see Jack pulling his dick from his pants.

"Oh yea, just what I like," she said as she turned and took his cock into her mouth.

She wasted no time in taking his entire dick deep in her mouth. She moved her mouth up and down his cock causing shivers to run up his spine.

"Fuck, she knows how to suck a dick!" he said to himself as he felt his cock hitting the back of her throat.

Jack noticed that Bill had stood up from the chair and now had Nancy's hand tightly wrapped around his cock. She was stroking his dick as she continued sucking Jack's now rigid dick.

Both men smiled at each other and slipped their hands down the front of Nancy's dress. Both began to rub her firm tits and pinch her erect nipples. She started to moan and took turns moving her mouth to each dick.

"Damn baby you're in great form tonight! Suck that dick and show Jack what a talented mouth you got!" her husband said.

Both men continued to fondle her tits as she sucked their cocks. Jack couldn't believe his luck, this was a dream come true.

As Nancy placed Bill's dick back into her mouth, Jack dropped to one knee and started to lick and suck on her tit. He licked around her erect nipple and would then gently bite it. This caused Nancy to moan loudly. She loved when her tits were played with in that manner.

"Let's move our little plaything into the bedroom shall we?" said Bill.

The men helped Nancy to her feet. She kicked off her thong and followed Bill, who had removed his pants and underwear. Jack, with his hard on in his hand and staring at her bare ass, followed them into the bedroom.

Nancy sat on the edge of the bed with the men on either side of her. Jack removed his shoes and socks, then his pants and underwear.

"Bring that cock over here Jack, it's starting to droop," she laughed.

Jack moved to the side of the bed as Nancy grabbed his cock and started again to suck vigorously on it.

Bill reached down and spread her legs revealing a very wet pussy. He loved that she trimmed her pubic hairs so he could see more of her slit. He began to rub her pussy lips with one hand while with the other he played with her tit.

Nancy loved the attention she was getting. She could feel how erect her nipples were as Bill rubbed and pinched them. And how wet she was as he played with her pussy.

"Love that wet pussy baby," Bill laughed as he slipped his fingers into her pussy.

Nancy moaned loudly as she sucked Jack's dick while Bill fingered her pussy and sucked on her tits.

Jack stepped back and let his dick slip from her mouth. He removed his remaining clothes and stepped up on the bed. He stood over Nancy looking down at her lovely face.

"Give me that cock Jack I'm not done yet," she said as she licked her lips in anticipation. "I want you fucking my mouth!"

Jack stepped forward and moved his dick closer to her lips. She wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth.

Jack began to slip his dick repeatedly in and out of her mouth.

Just as he thought he was going to cum, she moved her head and said, "Not yet big boy, there's more to come."

Bill removed his fingers from her pussy and helped to remove her dress and bra. He then removed the rest of his clothing.

Nancy turned and got on all fours facing Jack.

"Give me back that cock big man," she laughed.

As Jack felt her lips surrounding his dick he could see Bill moving behind Nancy. Bill spit in his hand and rubbed it on his dick, then eased forward with his cock in his hand.

He rubbed his cock against her slit and asked, "You ready baby?"

Nancy took Jack's dick out of her mouth just long enough to say, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me like you're mad at me!"

With that Bill rammed his cock deep into her. Nancy let out a loud moan and took Jack's dick back into her mouth.

Bill pushed his cock back and forth into her pussy causing her to rock forward forcing her to take Jack's cock deeper into her mouth.

"Fuck baby your pussy is some kind of hot!" Bill said almost yelling.

Bill knew he better slow down or else he was going to cum.

Pulling his cock from her, he said, "Nancy, Jack needs to feel that tight little pussy of yours, swing around baby."

With that Nancy turned around and stuck her butt upwards toward Jack's now rigid dick.

"Come on Jack, fuck me dude! Slip that cock deep into me!"

Jack wasted no time in sticking his dick into her inviting pussy. He couldn't believe how tight her snatch was around his dick. And damn, was that pussy hot!

"That's it, fuck the shit out of my pussy big man!" Nancy said almost yelling as Jack slammed his cock repeatedly into her. "Give it to me!"

Bill watched as Jack was busy enjoying himself. Soon Bill moved to the top of the bed and laid on his back.

"Get that hot snatch up here baby and ride my dick!" he ordered Nancy.

She laughed and left Jack in mid-stroke. She crawled onto Bill and eased his hard cock into her wet pussy. Once he had his hard cock firmly in her pussy he turned to Jack.

"There's still one hole empty back there bud."

Jack looked at Nancy to see her reaction. She stopped rocking on Bill's dick and turned her head toward Jack.

"In gratitude for believing in me, get over here and fuck my ass!"

Jack couldn't believe his ears. He had a blank stare on his face as Nancy leaned down allowing her ass to raise higher without losing Bill's dick from her pussy.

Nancy pushed her lower lip out and said in a pouting voice, "Come on Jack. Please. I want your cock in my ass!"

Jack finally moved and bent down so that his cock was level with her ass. He eased the head of his cock forward until he felt her tight little asshole. As he slowly pushed his dick into her ass he felt her pushing her butt back to take his dick.

"Slide that big cock in my ass!"

He felt her asshole give and almost suck his dick into her butt.

"Mother fuck!" he gasped. "Holy shit, what a tight hole!"

Once Jack had entered her ass, Bill started to move his dick in Nancy's pussy.

"Yeah, shit, uh, that's it, oh yeah, go boys, fuck me!" Nancy moaned. "Damn you're splitting me in two! Yeah baby, fuck my ass."

Jack tried to move in time with Bill. He pumped his dick deep into her ass as he slapped her butt cheek.

Bill asked Nancy in a sly tone, "You like getting ass fucked while my dick is in your pussy baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah," she said breathlessly.

For several minutes all that could be heard was Nancy moaning and Jack's heavy breathing. Jack could feel the beads of sweat on his forehead and his heart pounding in his chest.

"Damn she's killing me," he thought. "But what the hell, she feels great!"

Jack continued ramming his cock in her ass as Bill slowly pumped her pussy.

"I think I'm going to cum," Jack said in a loud voice.

Nancy smiled and said, "Do it! Fill that hole with your hot cum!"

Jack nearly fell onto Nancy's back from exhaustion as he shot his load deep in her ass.

"Hot damn that's warm in my ass," Nancy said loudly as Bill laughed at her reaction.

Jack moved away from Nancy's ass and lay down on the bed beside her.

She looked over at him and smiled as she rocked back and forth on Bill's dick.

"Nice job Jack," she smiled. "We'll be with you in a second, I think Bill is ready."

Nancy popped Bill's cock out of her pussy, slide down his body, and placed her lips around his dick.

Bill jammed his cock in and out of her mouth several times, then his entire body stiffened as he shot his cum into her mouth. She swallowed every drop and licked off what was left on his dick.

"Thanks baby, you were great as always," Bill said as he moved her damp red hair away from her face.

"Definitely my pleasure," she said, sounding exhausted.

Jack turned toward the pair and smiled. He couldn't be any happier.

Nancy eased off the bed and said, "You men get dressed while I get cleaned up. Then go set the table, dinner should be ready."

"Dinner?" Jack thought. "Not sure I have the strength to eat."

"Will do dear," said Bill. "Let get moving Jack!"

Jack didn't hear Bill. He was too busy thinking about making "dinner night with Nancy and Bill" a reoccurring event.

meloout
meloout
16 Followers