Gray Area

Story Info
A super hero vigilante is abducted.
1.1k words
3.38
13.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What an absolutely long day. Fighting villains takes a lot out of you, especially when the general public dislikes your help. For some reason people hate vigilantes, even though I'm keeping those very people safe.

I had an anonymous tip that a villain named The Keeper would making their rounds tonight in the streets of the slums. I wasn't too familiar with anyone named The Keeper. Must be a newbie. I wasn't sure what their gig was, whether it be murder, smuggling, whatever... I guess I would just have to keep my eyes open for anything suspicious. The trouble was, everyone was a lowlife in the slums, so finding this new villain would be something of a task.

I approached a corner street light and looked around. Nothing was really going on here. But then a woman walked up to me. A gypsy woman dressed in a black silky dress, fishnet stockings and high leather boots. She decorated herself in bracelets, a necklace with dangling round ornaments and matching ear rings. Black curls complimented seductive brown eyes.

"Hello," she smiled to me.

"What do you want?" she was getting in the way. I was trying to work.

"Would you like me to tell you your fortune?"

"Piss off. I'm working."

"What are you working at?"

"I'm looking for a man named the Keeper. Know anything about him?"

"I might. I think I have something right here," she brought up her hand. There was something in her palm she was hiding under her fingers.

"What is that?" I asked.

She opened her hand. Some sort of dust was in her palm. She blew into it and the substance flew into my face. It was instantly in my lungs. I coughed and fell to my knees. Everything faded away into darkness.

Then I awoke. I was in a bed in a dark room illuminated by candles lined on each wall. I tried to move but found that my wrists and ankles were restricted by shackles. I was handcuffed to the bed frame. And, my mask was gone.

"Good evening. Did you sleep well?" it was the gypsy's voice.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

"I'm keeping you..."

"You... You're the Keeper?"

"Indeed," she smiled as she walked up to foot of the bed. "And you have fallen directly into my trap."

"Why? What made you become a villain?"

"Oh shut up with the cliches," she began to crawl onto the bed, bringing herself on top of me. "I'm not a villain anymore than you're a hero."

"I am a hero!"

"No. You're a vigilante. Vigilantes are considered bad people. I am not a villain. My only crime is that our tricking you into falling into my trap and kidnapping you; a vigilante. And really, in that respect, I'm doing good."

"How?"

"I'm giving you a much needed break and a giving you the opportunity to relieve some of your stress."

"I'm not a bad person."

"I didn't say you were... but you need to understand not everything is in black and white. There's this whole gray area too."

She undid the button to my pants with one hand, while propping herself up above me with the other hand, looking at me face to face. She unzipped me and reached her hand inside.

"What are you doing?" I cried.

"I'm doing you a favor," she smiled.

I was unsure of this whole situation. On one hand, I knew this was wrong, I needed to get away from here and this evil woman. But on the other hand... Oh, she wrapped her hand firmly around me, causing me to become completely stiff as I felt that soft silky skin touching me.

"How long has it been for you?" she asked me.

"Years," I gave in to the feeling as she worked her hand gently up and down my shaft. I went from being totally tense and on edge to laying back in ecstasy giving in to this beautiful woman's will.

"The public doesn't appreciate you," she said. "But I do. I've been watching you. I've seen all that you've done to protect everyone, and the lack of thanks you get in return."

"This is you thanking me?"

"Don't you like it? I can get up and leave you here."

"No! Don't stop!"

She licked me from my neck to my ear lobe, then brought her lips around to mine, and kissed me. Our tongues met. I wanted more of it, but she brought her head away from mine. She crawled off of me and forced my pants down. She leaned over me, bringing her petite breasts down around my cock, teasing me but only for a moment. Then she kissed me there. Just a few pecks at first, teasing me. Then she licked me from the bottom of my shaft to the head, and brought the top of my cock completely into her mouth. Slowly she sucked, and I savored every movement she made. I felt myself building up to an orgasm fast. I tried to hold it in, I tried to fight it. But I couldn't. In a moment I felt myself burst.

"I'm sorry," I was embarrassed. "Like I said, it's been years."

"Just because I got you to cum doesn't mean you're done," she smiled evilly.

"I don't know if I can handle..." I started to argue.

"You will. You have no choice," and with that, she dropped her dress from her shoulders and slid down her figure, revealing her beautiful naked milky white skin. And as I saw her there exposed, I knew she was right, I wasn't ready to be finished. I wanted this evening to never end.

She crawled back onto the bed, and straddled me. She brought me inside of her. Her wet lips inviting me inside of her. Slowly, she slid herself up and down on me. She moaned in ecstasy, as she leaned herself back propping herself up on her arms. I could not take my eyes off of her. I watched her ride me, watched in the candle light as the area between our legs met together in perfect harmony.

She rode me faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, growing wetter and wetter, until she came. As she met the peak of her orgasm she wrapped her arms around me, clawing her finger nails into the flesh of my arms. She kissed me again, letting our tongues meet once more.

"Is this evil to you?" she said to me, looking at me through messy, sweaty curls.

"If it is, I don't care," I told her.

"Good, because we're far from done," she assured me.

The night continued on for hours. Orgasm after orgasm passed until neither of us could take it anymore and sleep came for us both. But when I awoke, I was in the bed alone, with the shackles that bound me undone. A note laid with my mask on the night stand next the bed that said; "Thank you."