Gray Jedi Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jax, you may of course tell me if we are moving too quickly, but... I wish to make love to you. Please, love me."

By now, Jax Pavan had lost all ability to resist Laranth. Her warm eyes, sweet face, and feeling of the soft, green skin of her cheek resting on his face were too much. Still, he had to make certain of one thing.

"Laranth, if we do this, it's not just a one-time fling. Obviously, we're both new to this whole romantic love thing, but I know I love you. I just want to be sure-"

"You are the only man for me," Laranth whispered with a smile. "Love without commitment is hollow; even in my disagreements with the Code, I have always believed this. Knowing that you feel the same way is more than I could have ever dreamed of, Jax."

They kissed once more, sealing their dedication to each other. Even with the dropping temperatures in the cavern, neither seemed to notice, at least not until they were almost entirely nude. Still, Jax managed to catch a glimpse of Laranth's slim, athletic form before she bounded under the blanket. Her naturally perky breasts were even more so in the cold conditions, bringing his already erect cock to painfully hard levels. He soon slipped into bed with her, pulling the covers up as high as possible to keep them warm. Laranth barely noticed the chill now; she was far too distracted by the strong chest she now ran her hands over. As she began to kiss him passionately once again, Jax's hands wandered around to the back of her head.

"Oh, Jax... how did you know?" Laranth purred.

"Know what?"

"Among female Twi'leks, our lekku are quite sensitive," she giggled, gesturing to her head tails. "The base in particular is considered an incredible erogenous zone."

"I'm sorry, I'll-"

"Don't stop. Ever."

Laranth continued to grind her body against his, feeling his twitching cock poking at her leg. Deciding they had waited long enough, she swung her leg over and straddled him once more, pressing his head against her entrance. Laranth felt a twinge of pain as she lowered herself onto his length, but she was far too aroused to care at that point. Jax's eyes bulged at the incredible sensation of her moist pussy enveloping him, and he knew then that he never wanted to be without this woman in his life. At long last, he gave in to his feelings for Laranth and began to thrust his length within her.

"Oh, Jax..."

"I love you, Laranth."

"And I love you."

Sooner than either had anticipated, they climaxed together. Laranth was in complete bliss, but Jax wasn't sure what to think, as he had never even experienced an orgasm before in his life. Despite this uncertainty, Jax's Jedi training began to give way under the intense chemical reaction occurring in his brain, bringing his affections for Laranth to the forefront of his mind. He had no idea if this was the will of the Force or not, but he knew he wanted to wake up next to this woman every morning from that day forward. Soon, Laranth's body rolled to his side and she nestled herself in the crook of his arm. Before long, they were sound asleep.

*****

"How's things on your end?"

"All quiet. I tracked their skiff to a series of caverns out in the desert. They've gone underground; only one of the monks is above ground with their skiff."

"Any chance you could get the jump on them?"

"Not likely, but I might be able to slip a bug into their skiff; maybe that'll tell us what they're doing out here in the middle of nowhere. What about your target? Is he the clone?"

"Without a doubt. It's definitely CT-7567, also known as Rex. Crazy thing is, I read a report that he'd been killed on Mandalore."

"With his war record, I've no doubt he's resourceful enough to have faked his death, especially if he defected."

"Agreed. Don't engage your targets yet. I'll see if I can capture the clone and use him as bait. If we can get the Jedi to rush into a rescue mission, that should provide just the chance we need to capture the lot of 'em."

"Roger. Signing off for now; I'll keep you posted."

"Copy."

"Oh, and good work, Boba."

"Thanks, Dengar."