Grazing

Story Info
A Chance Encounter.
9.7k words
4.68
15.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of a scope of work presentation in Destin, I dropped off my Executive Administrator Tammy at the airport so she could fly back to Sarasota. After much to do, we had decided that I should stay behind at my villa, for a day or two of much needed R and R. Besides, I thought: "I could pick up the signed originals myself before returning home."

As I headed back from the airport, I knew some quiet time would do me good. I was growing tired of restaurant food and I thought to myself, just for tonight, I would swing by Publix and pick up something to cook for dinner: "Pasta." I reasoned: "That sounds good. Maybe in a butter oil and garlic followed by a cigar and maybe a brandy. I'll go to Chris's for a steak tomorrow evening." I thought.

Shopping isn't exactly on my short list of favorite things to do, so I grabbed a cart and swiftly walked toward produce: "I'm going to make quick work of this." I said to myself.

I snagged a bag of salad fixings, selected a firm head of garlic, then on to the pasta aisle and after deciding on vermicelli, I stopped to think: "What next?... Italian sausage." And I was off to the deli area to pick up two fresh links: "Yeah, that should do it." I reasoned.

Right after pulling my number, I stepped back to think and make sure that I wasn't forgetting anything and while waiting for them to call on me, an attractive young black woman walked by me and took a couple of the free tryouts near the bulk olive counter and just kept walking.

"Excuse me Miss, where is your cart?" I heard a man's voice ask her, and when I looked over she was being confronted by a distinguished looking well dressed gentleman with a Publix nametag: "Marvin, Branch Manager." On it in bold letters.

"Excuse me ... What?" She answered with a question, obviously being surprised.

"Your basket, you know your cart?.. Do you even have a purse miss?.. Are you shopping with us today? Then he added in a kind of low, but stern voice: "Or are you just grazing?"

I wheeled my basket over and said: "Penney! There you are sweetheart! Didn't you see me? I was standing right over there waiting on the sausage for our sauce. We only have two numbers ahead of us." Then I towered over that gentleman and asked: "Can we help you with something sir?"

"No-no ... No, it's just with spring break and all, the college kids come down here to our beaches, then flood the bars, over crowd our restaurants, spend all of their money partying and then they tend to come in here to graze without paying for anything." He answered: "I am sorry for the misunderstanding. It's just ..."

Sensing that he was probably right in his assessment, I interrupted: "Hey, you were only doing your job. No harm done, besides it's proactive actions like yours that help keep the prices down for customers like us."

"Sir I apologize, your wife looks like someone who has been in here before ... And ..." I cut him off.

" Yeah and just look at her face. She's embarrassed. It isn't everyday she gets accused of looking like a college girl." I chuckled and he just shook his head in disbelief and walked away.

We breezed through checkout together and like a kid, she grabbed a Kit Kat and threw it up on the belt so I would have to pay for it. Once outside she started to walk off and I immediately said: "Not so fast!"

She turned and said: "Look, thanks but I ..."

"Cameras." I said: "Walk with me to my vehicle and I'll drop you off wherever you'd like."

She replied: "I don't know you and I'm not going anywhere with you and ..."

"They're standing at the glass watching us as you scowl at me." I replied: "Get in before they notice what's showing through your hip pockets." I told her: "And try not to sit on them, it will ruin the leather." And I opened and held the passenger door like any good husband would while she climbed in.

When I walked around and got in to drive off, she was buckling up: "I suppose I should thank you." She said: "Do you want these little bottles of booze?" She asked.

Without answering her I asked: "When is the last time you ate?"

"Look!" She said: "I don't know what you think is going to happen here Mr. .. But let me warn you ... I haven't had a decent meal in three days, a shower for over four, I just got talked down to by some old white dude and I'm afraid if you attempt to try anything we're going to go!.. It'll be on! So I advise you stop this truck, or whatever it is, and let me out at the corner."

"I stopped for the red light, looked over at her and asked: "How about right after dinner? While she was fumbling for words to answer that, I said: "Do to your antics back there, I really don't feel like cooking now and I'm hungry." I reasoned: "I'll even buy."

"Are you going to try anything?" She asked.

"And what's up with that? I asked: "Are all the men that your know a bunch of perverts? What kind of circles do you travel in?"

"Look Mr. We came down here for spring break and a bunch of us went out on the beach after hours in a dune buggy. I woke up to find no purse or suitcase, no money, no travelers checks or credit cards and my cell phone was gone. So if I'm a little short on trust, so be it." She explained: "And how did you know my name was Penney?" She asked.

Surprised I answered: "I didn't, it's the first name that came to mind, is Penny really your name?"

She grinned and answered: "No, it's Sarah. Look, I can't go out to dinner looking like this." She said.

"My villa is two minutes down the road. You can shower there and before you go all crazy on me again, over me suggesting that, I'll leave you alone while I go pick up a few things that I need. Will an hour or more give you enough time? You can even lock yourself in." When I looked over, she was staring at the bay and before she could answer I was making a left into the parking lot of the four little villas.

"By the way, my name is Peter, I'm pleased t meet you Sarah." And I grabbed the small bag of groceries, went around to help her down and I let her in.

"Wow, you're right across from the water, this is really nice." She remarked.

"It can be a little noisy during the day before you kids flood the bars and overcrowd our restaurants." I joked: "But at night you can actually hear the surf." I said: "At the top of those stairs is the loft bedroom with its own shower and toilet." And I walked over and put the sausage links and lettuce in the fridge: "Damn!" I thought: "I forgot the blue cheese dressing."

Then I continued: "Right down the hall is the master, with shower and soaker tub and directly though the patio door is a totally private outdoor shower, but for me it's too hot outside this time of the afternoon. Just take your pick, I'll be heading out and you can lock up behind me." I explained.

"Which do you suggest I use?" She asked.

"You're already down here, just use mine." And I walked her in: "The cleaning lady just left, I saw her note on the kitchen counter so everything is clean. Here's a new bar of soap, a bottle of travel shampoo, a new toothbrush still in the tube with travel size toothpaste . I'll set out a new disposable razor, here's some shaving jell and I'm sorry but I don't have a ladies deodorant. But you're welcome to mine. It's an unscented spry-on." I told her and she just stood there and smiled at me in the mirror.

Her skin was kind of a light mocha brown. a natural deep tan color that most white women would die for. She had a pretty face with beautiful full light tan lips, a pleasant smile, long soft curls of light brown hair and the palest green eyes that I had ever seen, almost sage in color. I had to think quick to say something to keep from just standing there staring at her beautiful round breasts.

"Listen, the clean towels are on the rack, just help yourself and I'll be right back." I finally came up with.

"What makes you think I won't rip you off while you're gone?" She asked: "You don't know me any better than I know you."

I answered: "Good point, let me take one of your shoes." And she looked surprised: "You won't be able to get too far on the lam running in circles." I explained and she handed me one, laughed and I left.

I made a right and went directly back into town and pulled up at 'Sockeye's.' It's kind of a beach style clothing store, sort of sporty. I picked out a pair of jeans and a pair of white shorts that I thought would fit her and a white button up blouse and a navy pull over top. I used her shoe to size a pair of Nikes and I picked up a four pack of those little short bottom only style sport sox.

Two doors down, I walked into a Victoria Secrets and quickly grabbed a little clear three pack with a pair of boy cut, one brief and a pair of thong panties all in one, kind of white in color and I asked the gal about a bra. After looking at her and taking her direction, we collectively decided she was a thirty four to thirty six 'C-D' and that looked about right for Sarah too and I was on my way back.

After I carefully let myself in, I could hear the shower running and her singing all muffled through the closed bathroom door, so I quietly laid everything out on the bed and went back in to the great room bar and poured myself a bourbon.

Minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and her say from the bedroom: "So what is this? Are you in here?"

I answered: "I'm out here having a drink ..."

"What is this?" She insistently asked again.

"Clothes ... I hollered down the hall, making sure to put extra emphasis on the T H. "Everything was on sale. Get dressed if they fit, and I'll pour you a drink."

I called Chris's, booked a table and ten minutes or so later she came out wearing the jeans, the Nikes and the white blouse open down to where she had it just buttoned it at her waist over that navy top and even with the towel wrapped in a turban around her hair, she looked beautiful: "How do you expect me to pay for these?" She asked in a harsh skeptical tone.

I answered: "You can join me for dinner tonight for one. I hate to eat out alone and then I was thinking ..."

"I'll just bet you were." She answered wanting to snap at me, but at the same time, she kind of smiled.

So, I took that as an opportunity: "Look ... Like I was trying to tell you, I pay a hundred and sixty a week to have this place cleaned when I'm in town and the same each month when I'm at home. The lady who cleans it for me is busy and wouldn't mind dropping me for a week now and then and I thought as long as you are in town and if that interests you ... I'll pay in cash. Something to think about. Dry your hair and come get a drink. There's one of those wide toothed combs in there that came in a new set and I'll never use it. It's under the blow dryer on the wall."

Fifteen minutes later she was on the barstool to my right and I poured her a drink: "I don't know." She said: "I have to think about your offer. I never know how long I am going to be here."

Not quite knowing what that meant: "Well, it's you call, I just thought it might help you and my cleaning lady out, that's all." We finished our drinks and I drove us to dinner.

The hostess seated us at a nice table and not knowing the last time that Sarah had a good meal, I ordered appetizers when our server took our drink orders. I looked over at her and asked if she liked steak: "Yes I do, but look Peter my obligations keep mounting and I'm not sure where you're going with this." She answered.

"First of all, please get it in your head." I scolded: "There is no 'this.' I'm a gentleman." I explained: "All that I have asked from you was to have dinner with me to which you agreed and far as I am concerned we're even. As for the job offer, that is totally up to you, I just thought that under the circumstances you could use the money ... That's all."

The Steaks came perfect as usual with a huge baked potato, Chris's always does a great job with their food and the service was impeccable. She polished off over half the appetizers and all of her meal and when the server asked if we were ready for desert, I told her to bring us a Napoleon with two forks and some coffee.

As we sat there I just picked at the desert and she ate it as we talked about her road trip down from UMSL with her girlfriends, their return plane fair that they all had saved up for, how much fun they had up until she woke to find herself alone with every part of that dream shattered. When I asked her about her family at home helping her out, I didn't get much of an answer so didn't press.

When I asked if the hotel that they were staying in offered her any assistance, she told me by the time she actually made it back to the room, someone else was staying in it.

On the drive back, we could actually feel the wind come off the water and move my heavy Escalade. I knew a squall was developing over the gulf and by the time we got out at the villa, we could see the lightning flash bright through the black night clouds out over the bay and smell the rain. When thunder started to roll in she got a little rattled and started to rush in front between me and the door.

Rain in Florida is a bit different than most states. It doesn't start out as a fine sprinkle that eventually escalates into a thunderstorm. It moves in across the water and ground in a full blown wall of rain, sometimes with lightning and thunder in tow. They normally move away as fast and in the same manner that they come on and most squalls are short lived, though some have been known to come back to back, but others can stall and last a day or more. If my critics are wondering how I know this, I own a seventy two foot sailing yacht and I'm familiar with the danger of storms from the sea.

I said: "Come on in, you can ride it out in here while you decide what you are going to do. I'm going to grab a quick shower, feel free to pour yourself another drink. There's ice in the little icemaker behind the bar and I think there might be some Coke in the little fridge back there too. Find something on T V if you like, I'll only be a moment.

Once in the bathroom, I pulled my clothes off and I noticed her dirty ones in a little pile in the corner near the vanity. Her little white panties were peeking out from under her dirty jeans and I couldn't help myself. I immediately pulled them out from under, found the little crusty crotch, held it to my nose and sniffed: "Wow, that's nice!" I thought as my dick started to throb and grow firm.

The warm moisture from my breath kind of activated more of her scent and I just couldn't imagine how any woman could wear their panties for four or more days and still smell so damn sensual. It was amazing. The little poop stained skid mark was bitter sweet and it was all that I could do to keep from licking it, but I didn't want anything to tip my hand. She was already skeptical of men. So I put them back the exact way that I found them, and I showered.

I came out toweling my hair wearing a clean pair of silk boxers and a new wife beater and I handed her one of my new white cotton T-shirts: "If this storm stalls over us, you'll need something to sleep in. Now before you get all defensive on me again, if you have to stay, you can use the loft, It has an new mattress and fresh sheets." I told her.

"I may have to take you up on that." She said: "I hate thunderstorms. They scare me and I really don't want to go back out in that. I'm frightened"

To change the subject and not make it look like I was the one insisting she stay: "What's on?" I asked.

"We have our choice between 'The Green Mile,' 'The Terminator,' or 'Doc Hollywood." She answered: "If you don't mind, this sure looks long enough." She said while holding my shirt up in front of her: "I'm going to go put it on." And as she went into the bathroom, I remembered hoping that she wouldn't notice that her dirty clothes had been disturbed.

"Do you have a washer and dryer here?" I heard her ask as she came out.

Without turning to see how hot she looked wearing my T-shirt: "Behind the bi-fold doors there in the hall there." I answered: "Just throw everything in but don't start it till morning, they're really noisy and we won't be able to hear the T V." I told her, though in the two seasons of owning this place I had never so much as turned either of them on. I thought if I was up first, or even in the middle of the night I could steal another toke of those panties before all of her glorious dried on nectar is washed out to sea.

"Peter, I'm stuffed, but it's a warm and comfortable feeling. I want to thank you for dinner and all of your kindness. Did you decide on something for us to watch?" She asked attempting to kind of test and lighten the mood and maybe to cover for being so cynical earlier, fearing, but still not knowing my actual intensions.

"Sara, you're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you, I hate to eat alone . 'You've Got Mail' is just coming on, grab that afghan and have a seat. This storm brought in a bit of a chill with it." And she came around in front of me wearing only my T-shirt. Well maybe panties, but I could tell by the way the cool of that evening was causing her nipples to leave their mark through that new smooth cotton, she wasn't wearing a bra.

When the sound of the distant thunder rolled closer in, she scooted all up close and next to me, actually sharing my sofa cushion and I noticed for the first time how petite she actually was. I also noticed that her hair and her warm flesh smelled all fresh and clean like the scent of new orange blossoms.

"Well, you helped me out at the store too. I would have been in some real trouble if you hadn't come along." She stated.

"Not for eating the free sample tryouts." I said: "They could only ask you to leave over that one, but you're a smart girl, why would steal those two dollar plastic bottles of that cinnamon flavored crap?" I asked: "You're lucky he didn't see the shape of them in your hip pockets the way that I did."

"Since all of this went down, I have trouble sleeping. Oh, I'll find hotel or bar chair on the beach after the patrol chases everybody off, or sometimes even a plastic lounger outside a hotel and other than tonight, it has been rather warm ... But I get scared in the total darkness and can't sleep. Sometimes they help" She shared and when I didn't comment: "And why were you looking at my hip pockets anyway!" She smiled and taunted.

"Sarah, I'm sure you didn't come down here for spring break not be looked at. You just didn't count on it being an old man doing the looking, that's all." I chuckled.

She responded: "You're not an old man." Then she asked: "How old are you anyway?"

"I just turned fifty eight last November, so you see." I answered: "I am old.:

"That doesn't make you an old man." She responded an I offered no comeback.

Before Tom Hanks had figured out that Meg Ryan owned the little book store, Sarah was asleep, sound asleep and I quietly got up and made myself a nightcap. I pulled the afghan up to her chin, sat down and finished watching that movie, while sitting up close to her. I will never forget how fine she smelled and how lovely she looked.

During the closing credits, the storm had moved in closer, the rain was hitting harder and I gently woke and told her to go on up and bed down in the loft. The sound of rain on the tin roof up there always seemed pleasant to me. That loft stays warm, peacefully dark from the direct sun of the mornings and I thought that I would let her sleep in. "After all." I reasoned: "Who knows the last time she was able to get some untroubled sleep."

As she made her way up the stairs, she held my shirt close to her little butt with the back of her hand to keep me from peeking under it, even though I noticed that it reached down past the bend in her knees. I turned everything off, went in and brushed my teeth, pulled off that wife beater and climbed in between the sheets listening to the rain on the sliding glass door.