Grease, Sex & Triumphs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty! I don't know if I can do that. Some will be reading this, smirking, thinking 'softcock' any sub should be able to take twenty. Trust me this was no ordinary whip and 'M' is not ordinary either. That whip is always wielded at extreme force. It is for punishment, not pleasure. Well my punishment anyway. I wouldn't presume she got no pleasure from it, in fact I had been forced on my knees last time it had been wielded and knew exactly what effect it had on her.

I heard it hiss through the air and felt it strike like an adder feeling as though it had embedded itself in my flesh before being torn free. Fuck that was a single stroke! How am I going to endure 20 of them? I felt the involuntary tears springing in my eyes and running down my face. Angry that I could not control that response or wipe them away I growled around the cock that blocked up my scream.

The hiss came again but in the instant it landed I felt the thrust of that cock battering at my throat, this was to big I couldn't do it, I coughed again and that instant my throat opened slightly and it slid down in its bed of lube. The rhythm became apparent, just as the snake would bite the cock would demand entrance to my throat and I would have to concentrate on relaxing if I wanted to have any chance of breathing. I became so fixated on the rhythm of breathing and swallowing that the feel of the snake lost its unendurable sting and I found I could bear through it by focusing on the next thrust of that cock. Without the snakes bite I could not have swallowed the cock and without her cock I could not have endured the snakes sting. The human capacity for managing simultaneous stimulation is amazing.

Hearing 'M' grunt "20" I realised that she had been counting and that the ordeal was over. 'J' tore away the cock and ripped it from her body before she ground her cunt into my face, holding my head firm demanding attention for her own pent up need. Although not in the ideal position I did the best I could, the smell of leather harness, her arousal and need all the encouragement I needed. Her clitoris was rock hard and I tugged at it with my lips and teeth, sucking and pulling, caressing it with tongue and breathe. Unsurprisingly it wasn't long before I felt her come and I pushed my mouth into her to taste it and swallow her down. Surprising me she whooped and hollered as she came cheering herself on.

As she subsided she reached across and grabbed 'M' in a hug and they kissed hungrily. Mmmm now that's interesting. I'll file that one away for later. I'm guessing this isn't the first show for Punch n Judy. That will be some good material for lonely nights.

Suddenly my arms were free and I was grabbed up into the joint kiss, in every combination, hands roving and tugging at each other. We subsided down onto the table still hungry for each other and the satisfaction we could find in each others bodies. I found my myself on my back again 'M' kneeling over the top of me arching in orgasm, one arm around 'J's head as 'J' bit and worried at 'M's tight small breasts as well as having her fist embedded within me clenching and unclenching each pulse driving me wilder and wilder. It didn't end there, almost every combination of hand, mouth, orifice and toys that three people can manage was undertaken. If I walked in the next month I'd consider it a win.

Finally exhausted we collapsed beside each other, 'J' managing to make it to the fridge to get us some much needed cold fluids and food.

Last thing I remember before falling into a deep sleep is looking at the pile of my erstwhile jeans wondering, "what in hell am I going to wear home?"