Great Auntie, Second Cousin and Me

Story Info
Incest & Cross Dressing.
16.1k words
4.34
41.8k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

My great aunt Alice and her daughter, Mary Alice were now living together after Alice's mother passed on.

Alice was in her late forties and Mary was about twenty two. I had just turned eighteen the previous week when I was suddenly informed by my father that I would be spending the entire summer with them. He apparently was going to make a final attempt to "dry out" my alcoholic mother. Alice was my mother's aunt and I had stayed with her and her daughter before. They always treated me like family and were not adverse to having me stay with them.

My great auntie was slim and had very prominent breasts. She also was grey haired and shaved neither her armpits nor her legs. Mary, on the other hand, was a gorgeous red head who also did not shave her pits or legs. She had a nice growth of lustrous red hair on both her legs and under her pits. She also carried a very nice pair of teats on her body.

Although I was eighteen I did not need to shave my face but had a nice growth of pubic hair around my uncut cock. My foreskin hung over the end of my cock about an inch and unless I skinned it back, I never saw the head of my cock. Ever since I had been a baby, auntie had seen my cock because she often took care of me. When I had to pee she would help me and make sure I got my peter out of my pants. I'm sure that Mary had seen me too and knew I was uncut.

As I settled in for the summer, one night Mary said to Alice, "I think we should make Jean(Pronounced John in English) into a girl. He doesn't need to shave yet and he has some feminine features, so we could just let his hair grow long and have him wearing lingerie and dresses. He would look lovely wearing stockings and girdles. He has already watched you peeing many times and you have seen his nice long uncut prick. We would need to take him to the lingerie store and let Alexi measure him and outfit him, but I think it would be wonderful. Then we could let him in on our little secret Mother."

Alice agreed. "I think you are right. Jean, would you like to become a woman and dress up in feminine attire all summer? I think we could even get you into church as a woman. No one would know the difference unless we told them you were a male. I'm sure Alexi would be able to find the proper attire for you. She is a genius in lingerie and foundations, don't you agree Mary?"

"Oh mother, I think that would be wonderful. Now Jean, we need to have you get undressed so we can see what you need. Take your things off and let us have a look at you. Mother, he has just the right amount of pit hair and you can see his hairy legs, so no one would consider her any different than us." Mary said. "Now take your pants and shorts off so we can see what we have to deal with here." she said.

I took my pants and briefs off and Mary just gasped. "Oh my God, look at that wonderful piece of uncut meat would you Mother? His cock must be at least six inches long and has that lovely long foreskin hanging over the end of it. Just think, Alexi could put him in a split crotch panty girdle and when he needed to piss, all he would have to do is spread the crotch and let it hang down and piss. I think this is a great idea that we are about to begin."

Alice agreed and said to us. "I have to go pee pee. Do you Mary? If you do then we can show Jeanne our little secret."

Mary told us she also had to go pee pee and that we should go into the bathroom. The bathroom upstairs was enormous. It had two ten inch shower heads mounted in the ceiling and a toilet and a bidet. The shower was a walk in type that could easily accommodate four or five people at one time. Alice and Mary got their dresses and slips off and were standing in their girdle, bra, and stockings. Both had about the same bust size which I presumed to be a thirty six or thirty eight "B cup. Alice was wearing a white eight strap girdle with no knickers or panties on and Mary had a black six strap garter girdle on with stockings and no panties. Alice asked me if I had to go pee and I told her I might in a few minutes.

Alice said that she and Mary were into "golden showers" and asked if I would be offended if they pissed on each other while I watched.

What fascinated me about them was that Alice had a massive growth of grey hair from the top of her belly down to her cunt. It was so thick it was a little difficult to see her dangling cunt lips. It started with a little triangular wisp of hair that went down to her lower belly, then got very wide about three inches above her cleft. Mary, on the other hand, had this lush growth of flaming red hair on her belly, but someone had shaved her pubic area from right at the beginning of her cleft and on her cunt lips. She was as bald as a new baby in between her legs. However, her red hair began again right at the top of her thighs.

Mary asked me if I would like to feel how smooth her cunt was to which I replied I would. She took my hand and touched it to her cunt lips and asked "Do you like how it feels Jean?"

I replied "Yes. It is so nice and smooth and is such a contrast to the rest of your hairy areas."

As I talked to her, she reached down and gently took hold of my cock and nuts. She fondled my nuts very gently and told me she needed to suck on my cock. She informed both of us that tonight she was going to get fucked by a man who had a nine inch cock and could hardly wait to get it inside her cunt. While he was fucking her, she was going to suck her boyfriends cock. Her boyfriend Jim was a cuckold and liked being dominated by Mary. She wondered out loud to us how she was going to be able to manage getting all of that guys very long and hard nine inch cock completely inside her cunt. Alice and I both thought she would be able to do it just fine.

I said "No. I think I would probably enjoy it very much as I watched you get each other all wet. In fact, if I really enjoy it, I might just join in the fun."

We headed for the bathroom which had a large open shower with two very large showerheads. Mary sat down against the wall and Alice stood over her with her legs parted and her squatting down a bit. Suddenly the stream of pee began sloshing down on Mary's belly and cunt in a torrent. Alice lifted her belly a little higher and the stream splashed all over Mary's teats, soaking her black girdle and her stockings. Her red hair shone brightly through the wet nylon. Suddenly I got the urge to pee and I just joined in with auntie, spraying Mary all over. I didn't even pull my foreskin back but just pissed through it. Mary thought that was funny to see pee dripping out the end of my uncut prick, but she reached up and fondled my nuts as I was peeing. I finished and we were all done.

Aunt Alice said we needed to get the stockings and girdles off and all take a shower together. I thought that would be really great fun as I could wash auntie's and Mary's cunts. I helped each of them unhook their stockings from their girdles and peeled them down their legs. Auntie had a zipper on her girdle which I pulled down for her. Hers was totally soaked from pee as was Mary's.

We got them out of the way and turned the showers on. Nice warm water cascaded down over us and auntie handed me the soap and told me to begin washing her hairy cunt. I got it all soaped up and then began playing with it. Auntie began wiggling her cunt and ass around as I was peeling her cunt lips apart and sticking a couple of fingers up inside her cunt. She told me to keep doing that as it felt really good. I decided to just stick my entire fist up inside her very wet cunt and that really set her off. The next thing I felt was some hot piss running down my arm as she was unable to hold back her flow of urine any longer.

Meanwhile, Mary was soaping and fondling my nuts, which were now warm and were hanging down further than usual. She apparently loved playing with them as she was soaping them good. She squatted down in the tub and proceeded to stick the end of my prick in her mouth and begin sucking on it.I felt her nibbling on my long foreskin and then felt her skin it back over the head of my prick. She renewed her effort of sucking my prick until I could hold back no longer and blessed her tonsils with a load of hot semen and sperm. She never even quivered but just drank it all down immediately. Then she proceeded to suck the monster again until she had all of my semen in her mouth. When she pulled away I promptly unloaded a gusher of piss on her teats and belly.

Mary told me it was very warm piss and as I ended I gave her a little shot in her mouth.

I then laid down on the floor of the shower and Mary straddled me and let go with a torrent of her own pee showering me all over. I opened my mouth and she squatted down a bit and gave me a drink of golden water. I looked at the lips of her shaved cunt and marveled at how prominently they stood out alongside the red pubic hair that surrounded them. It was quite a contrast to see white skin and then a full growth or flaming red hair.

Mary stood up and as I got up off the floor I took the soap and began lathering her cunt lips. I soaped them until I had a nice thick lather on them then I slipped a couple of fingers inside her cunt. She squealed with delight as I twisted my fingers around inside her cunt. Auntie, in the meantime, squatted down in front of me and proceeded to take my prick in her mouth. I felt her push my foreskin past the head of my prick and she began sucking in earnest. I began to get an erection, but told her to hold off for awhile. Meanwhile, I continued playing with Mary's cunt until she screamed that she was having an orgasm. I could feel the walls of her cunt getting very wet so I removed my fingers and licked her juices off of them.

Auntie thought it was time to get dried off, so I grabbed a thick towel and as Mary got out of the shower I rubbed her red haired legs good and dry. She spread her legs wide apart and I took the towel and vigorously wiped her hairless cunt lips and ass with it till they were dry. I even spread her lips apart a little so I could dry them too. I continued wiping her off and rubbed her teats and nipples till her nipples began to stick straight out from her teats. I told her she could finish wiping herself off and then began wiping auntie. I dried her grey haired legs and proceeded to begin wiping her very bushy grey haired cunt. I wiped her hairy pits then her teats and long nipples.

Meanwhile, Mary began drying me off and pulled my nuts and cock a little in the process. She said she needed to hurry along as she needed to dress and get going for her date with her boyfriends friend. Auntie and I told her we would be in and watch her dress for the date she was going on tonight. Meanwhile, auntie decided she needed to play with my cock some more and again squatted down and took me in her mouth. I told her I was almost ready to come, but didn't want to do it right now, so she let go and wiped my cock off. We then went into Mary's room and sat down on the love seat and watched as she began dressing.

Mary slipped on her black open bottom girdle with six straps followed by a pair of very sheer dark brown full fashioned stockings. Next she slipped into a black open cup bra that she asked auntie to fasten for her and then pulled her dress on. Auntie must have been feeling horny because all of a sudden she reached over and began tugging on my prick. I couldn't imagine what had come over her. Then I knew it was because Mary had not put any knickers on over her girdle. I reached up and tweaked aunties nipples and felt them begin to harden. Mary came over and stood in front of me. I took my free hand and ran it up and down her nylon clad legs and said "Mary, your legs look so nice and feel so good when you wear stockings. Even in brown, your red hair on your legs shows through quite clearly." I then ran my hand up to her bare cunt lips and began playing with them. She spread her legs wide apart and took her hands and spread her lips wide open. I quickly found her clitoris and began tweaking it with my thumb and forefinger. I felt it begin to harden, so I pulled away from auntie for a minute and took her clit in my mouth and began sucking on it. Mary squealed with delight as I sucked harder and harder.

Finally she could contain herself no more and said "You big motherfucker, you just made me climax all over the place. I am sopping wet and it feels like juice is running out of my cunt."

I took my hand and stuck two fingers up inside her big cunt and I knew she had climaxed because she was really wet. However, there wasn't any juices running down her thighs.

"Mary, you are really wet and I'm going to finger fuck you some more. If you want to climax again that would be fine with me. Then I'll let you taste your juices." I said.

Meanwhile auntie Alice had slipped her head down to my crotch and quickly engulfed my semi hard cock with her mouth. I felt her nibbling on my dangling foreskin, then felt her push it back over the head of my cock and cover me with her mouth. Her mouth was nice and warm and it felt good that she was sucking me nicely. I continued to play with Mary and I felt her climax again. She was really wet now and I thought she might be getting so wet that her juices would soon begin running down her thighs.

Meanwhile, Alice continued sucking me and I felt my climax building in my nuts. About this time she took a free hand and began to fondle my nut sack and that was enough to push me over the edge. I blasted a load of semen into her mouth and after she had swallowed it she began sucking me in earnest again. I finally had enough and told her my prick was beginning to get a little sore. Alice pulled away, but continued to fondle my now limp prick.

I withdrew my fingers from Mary's cunt and gave them to her to taste. She licked them clean, then decided she needed a towel to wipe her sopping wet cunt with before she left for her date. After she had wiped her cunt, she showed me the towel and I could see it was quite wet with all her juices. I ran my hand over her sheer stocking clad legs once more and again told her how nice they looked. She dropped her dress down so it covered her knees and then the doorbell rang.

Mary went downstairs to answer it and Alice told me she needed to piss. I helped her off the love seat and lead her into the bathroom. She lifted the stool lid and seat and straddled to toilet bowl. Her pee began with a hissing sound then it was a full stream running straight down into the bowl. A few dribbles went down her thighs but not many. When she finished she stepped right in front of me and told me to lick her wet cunt off. I spread her long lips and stuck my tongue right into her pee hole and began licking. When she told me that was enough I wiped her thighs off and we went into her bedroom. Mary was coming upstairs and before we could into Alice's room Jim came bounding up the stairs to greet us with Mary right behind him.

"I tried to keep him downstairs" Mary said, but he insisted he come up here and see you."

Well, Alice replied, I guess he has 'seen us'. Jim, how are you? Did you expect to find us without anything on?"

"I only wanted to come up and say 'Hello' and now that I've done that I think Mary and I need to leave. She has a huge cock to fuck tonight. But Jean has a very nice looking prick for you to play with Alice. I'm sure you'll take good care of him, I mean her, tonight before Mary returns home."

Mary and Jim left and Alice informed me she needed to piss again and wanted me to help her. I couldn't imagine why I needed to help since neither of us had any clothes on. We went into the bathroom and she raised the top and toilet seat again and straddled the stool. She reached down and pulled her hanging cunt lips wide open and then the stream began, splashing into the water with the noise of Niagara Falls. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard it. With Alice holding her cunt lips open, nothing was running down her thighs, but her grey cunt hair was getting soaked. She must have pissed for nearly two minutes, then all was quiet. She simply stuck her cunt into my face and told me to clean her off, which I willingly did.

Auntie Alice and I retired for the night but not without me fucking her again and depositing a good load of semen in her cunt. I made her immediately pull her red nylon panties on so whatever semen dribbled out would be caught in the crotch of them. The crotch became wet almost immediately just like I knew it would. She rolled over on her side and told me she wanted me to nurse her again. I suckled her teats for about twenty minutes until I got very sleepy and I knew she had dozed off to sleep too.

Suddenly the hall light went on and I looked at the clock and saw it was about four in the morning. I woke auntie Alice and went out into the hallway. I could hardly believe my eyes as Mary was coming up the stairs leading a guy with a prick that was at least eight inches long and a foreskin completely covering the head of his prick. She had a length of shade cord tied around his nuts and he was dutifully following her up the stairs. Mary had shed her dress and was wearing only her girdle, stockings, bra, and a pair of sheer black Directoire Knickers that came clear up to her cunt that were completely wet around her crotch.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked. "You just woke your mother and me out of a very sound sleep.' I said. "We were all curled up and then the hall light goes on and you are leading this fucking stud around with a cord holding his nuts and his cock swaying back and forth like a pendulum."

"Well Bill wanted mother to see his long uncut cock so she would believe how long it really is. My fucking knickers are so wet from having been fucked by him it isn't even funny. They are totally saturated with his semen and it is trying to drip through the elastic covering my stockings.

Can you see how red my cunt lips are? He has only fucked me four times tonight since I left here and now he thinks he wants to give Alice some cock so she can feel how big he really is."

Auntie Alice was now wide awake and sat up in bed with her teats hanging down. Mary said "Well Mother, I see Jeanne fucked you good tonight too judging by the wetness of the crotch of your panties. I presume he didn't let you wipe either after he fucked you."

Alice replied "No. He didn't want me to wipe all his love juices away so I simply put my red panties on. Now you know I got fucked real good by him."

"Now mother, take those fucking wet panties off and let Bill give you a real piece of hard prick. He just loves to fuck women and he has fucked me four times tonight. As you can readily see, my fucking knickers are soaking wet from all his semen leaking out of my cunt. I think you will thoroughly enjoy having his nine inch prick inside of you."

Alice told me to take off her wet panties and she laid down on the bed and spread her grey haired cunt lips wide open. Bill, his cock now totally erect, simply pushed his prick deep inside Alice's wet cunt and within twenty seconds had shot his load of semen inside her wet cunt.

Mary took Bill and went to her room, presumably to suck his now deflated cock, and Alice and I went back to bed with me playing with her sticky wet cunt.

The following day Auntie Alice, Mary, and I went to the lingerie store to find some clothes for me to wear. Alexi greeted us and was a very cordial person who I quickly determined to be a guy dressed in women's clothing. He pranced around in his high heels and fawned over all of us. When Mary told her (him) what we wanted he is simply delighted. At this point Alexi lifted her dress and showed us her lovely pantie girdle and stockings she was wearing today. She told us it has a nice split crotch and allowed her to go pee without having to pull it down to do so. She pulled the crotch open and suddenly her prick dropped down out of the crotch and was seen by all of us. Mary spoke and said "Alexi, you weren't fooling us. We have known all along that you were a man in woman's clothing. However, it is a very nice looking cock that you have and we are sure that is part of the reason you enjoy working in the lingerie department of the store."

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers