Great Cup of Coffee

Story Info
A guy who meets some very interesting new neighbors.
1k words
3.79
20.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited By: EroticWorm

It all started one day when our new neighbors moved in next door.

It was a couple, a guy and his wife, and little did I realize I was going to find out that they had very interesting hobbies.

The day after they got settled in, I went over to say hello. When the wife answered the door, I got quite a shock: she was standing there completely naked! She had a beautiful body and was around 5' 10" with brown hair and what appeared to be DD breasts. She seemed average, not skinny but also not fat and had a nice curvy ass with a hairy pussy. I couldn't help the fact that my cock was getting hard, and when she noticed, I just blushed.

"Do you like how I look?" she asked, turning and flashing her beautiful curves.

Blushing even more, I said: "Yes, of course, but I'm terribly sorry for intruding-"

She stopped me and said it was fine, and added that she was flattered that I thought she looked good. She then invited me in.

"Honey, come meet our new neighbor!" she said, after I came inside the house.

When her husband came around the corner he was nude as well.

"Hi! My name is John, and this is my wife Tina."

"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Troy," I replied. "Are you guys nudists?"

"Yes," said John. "I hope that isn't a problem".

"No, of course not. I am very open minded," I said.

"That's good," said Tina, eyeing me over. "But we're not just nudists; we're also swingers. John loves to share me and watch me get fucked by other guys".

That one took me by surprise. But, I said I was fine with that. Tina asked if I would like to strip and join them in the kitchen for a drink.

"Sure! Why not?" I said, starting to take my shirt off.

"Hold on! Let Tina do that for you," said John, motioning Tina over to me.

I stopped undressing and Tina came over and started to undress me. She took off my shirt, then my pants, and then my boxers. She dropped down to her knees to pull them off for me and while she was down there, she gave my now hardened dick a playful kiss and stood back up. She then lead me to the kitchen by pulling on my dick!

I couldn't believe what was happening! I thought I was dreaming, or in heaven to have this beautiful woman holding my dick and leading me to their kitchen!

When we got to the kitchen, John offered me a beer, and as we stood there drinking our beers, Tina came over holding a mug.

"Hey Troy, do you mind if I get some cream for my coffee?" with a wicked smile on her face.

I looked at her puzzled until I saw that John had been jerking himself off under the table. I guess I missed him doing that 'cause I was so distracted by Tina's ass swaying back and forth in the kitchen. It was the only thing I could think of as I sipped my beer with John.

Then John turned to his side in the chair and his beautiful wife came over and dropped to her knees holding the mug up to his penis. After a few more strokes, he was shooting his load into the mug. Rope after rope of cum shot into the mug. Once he was finished, Tina cleaned his dick and sucked the last of his cum with her mouth, moaning a little as she licked her lips.

Then Tina turned to me with that same mischievous smile and said "So Troy, can I have some of your cream as well?" then made a mischievous face that turned me on to the point of bursting. So, I told her to help herself.

Tina crawled over to me, and I turned to the side in my chair and started to jerk off.

However, John said: "Troy, there's no need for that. You are our guest."

Tina pulled my hand off my dick and started to give me the best blowjob of my life! Man she knew how to work her mouth and tongue! It was incredible seeing this gorgeous women bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I knew I wouldn't last long because this woman could suck a golf ball through a hose if she wanted to. She was that good.

John asked me: "Do you like my wife's blowjob?" and all I could do was nod my head in astonishment.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" asked John.

"No, I'm single right now," I replied, unable to control myself as Tina sucked my dick.

"You poor thing! How can any woman not want this fine piece of meat?" asked Tina, as she still kept jerking me off with her hand on my saliva covered dick.

"I guess I just haven't found the right person yet," I said, looking at Tina all the while.

Tina wouldn't stand for it. "Sexy, any time you're feeling lonely give me a call or stop over and I can help you out." she said, a sexy grin spreading over her face.

I was shocked, and when I looked at John, he said: "Yeah, it's totally fine, Troy. You can use my wife any way you like."

I was in heaven as I started to feel my cum building and knew I was going to erupt hard. I looked down at Tina and warned her "I'm going to cum!"

She place her mug in front of my dick just as I shot out a load bigger than I have in a very long time. It was so thick and just kept coming spurt after spurt of thick gooey cum. I must of shot like 12 loads in the cup before I finally stopped cumming.

Like with John, Tina cleaned and sucked the last of my cum out with her mouth.

"Mmm! Your cum is very tasty! I'll have to get my cream for my coffee from you more often." with this mischievous look on her face.

*****