Great Day for It

Story Info
Julie from "A Conversation Amongst Equals" goes for a hike.
1.8k words
4.05
10.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story coincides with "How My Day Was." Check that one out to find out how Troy's day went and hear his side of the phone call.)

*****

"Great day for it!"

"Huh?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I heard you up ahead going off the trail, figured you heard me too. I'm Julie."

"Oh, uh, Claire. I didn't. Sorry about... this... "

"Hey, pepper spray's a perfectly reasonable precaution, least you didn't spray me."

"Thanks. Wish I'd taken more precautions, though. Water bottle ran out a couple miles back."

"Well, lucky for you, I always pack extra for a hike. Here, I haven't drank out of this one."

"Oh, thanks."

"Welcome. Good clearing you've found. Perfect spot for a rest."

"Yeah, it's really nice. I found it last time I came up. I... uh... had more water then."

"Well, you didn't bring enough water, but you packed pepper spray... I know why *I'M* alone today; who bailed on you?"

"Couple friends. Decided it was more a nice beach day than a nice hike day, but I had my heart set on this."

"I can see why. My boyfriend would have come with me but he's doing something for his Ph. D. today."

"Oh, in what?"

"Economics. He's always been really good with numbers."

"How long have you known him?"

"All my life. Literally."

"Really?"

"Yep, fell in love with the nice boy next door; one of those 'went around the world to find true love and it was always right in front of me' deals."

"Aww, that's nice."

"It is. It really is."

"Well, what'd you bring for protection?"

"Oh, I can take care of myself. The boy said he wouldn't feel right if I didn't take the sat phone, though."

"I'm sorry, I've finished this."

"That's ok, it's pretty hot out today. Here's another, I got plenty. Long as we're talking about him, I should give him a call real quick, d'ya mind?"

"Mmm, no, go ahead. And thanks again. I really needed this."

"Thanks. Hey, Boy. ... Yeah, I'm up on the trail. ... No, it's all good. Just ran into someone nice who's here by herself too. ... No, not yet. ... OH? Oh... Ok, ok. I'm going to turn off the phone for a while, do the whole nice 'get back to nature' thing, ya know? ... Yeah, I will. ... Yeah, later. ... Hee hee, no, THAT later too. ... Ok, get back to your numbers. ... Aww, I love you too. ... Ok, bye. That's done, power off, and now it's just you, me, and the trees."

"Hee... and I've still got this if we run into the Big Bad Wolf."

"I am the Bad Wolf. I create myself."

"What?"

"Something from a show he likes."

"Ah. Hey, didn't mean to listen in, but... 'no, not yet' what?"

"Oh, er... he asked if you brought up my hair yet; it's usually the first thing people ask about."

"Too busy being grateful for the water, I guess. It's... good! This isn't fancy imported water, is it?"

"Well, I ported it here with me, but nah; with an economist boyfriend? He's not cheap, but he wouldn't go for that. Poor guy, stuck in the library on a day this hot. Missing all of this nature, all of this beauty."

"Yeah. Hey... when you said 'get back to nature,' you didn't mean... "

"What? Oh, no! Not now, not like that. Totally could, though, in this nice peaceful place so far off the trail. Why, Claire? Were you hoping or something? Are you into girls?"

"Huh? No... no. Sorry, that sort of question usually bothers me, but you've been so nice... I'm kind of between guys at the moment but not THAT between. What about your boyfriend?"

"Oh, it's ok. Turns out he likes girls too."

"Hee hee hee hee... I don't know why I'm laughing so hard at that."

"It's ok, we're out here in nature. We SHOULD relax! Oh hey, dropped your pepper spray. You should probably put that back in your nice bag. You don't want to lose it."

"Oh, thank you. Hmm... good idea... I don't want to lose it."

"Yeah. It's easy to lose things out here in the woods, but it's worth it. It's like, all that stuff you've been worrying about, all those things weighing you down, they're way the fuck back there in that OTHER world. Right here, with just you and me, here alone in nature, none of that stuff matters. It's all so relaxing. It's all so nice, isn't it?"

"Mmm... yeah... really nice... "

"Maybe you should turn off YOUR phone and pack it away too. Like I did with mine. Then none of that Other World stuff can bother us here where everything's peaceful and natural."

"But... I don't... "

"You probably won't get a signal out here anyway. And if anything happens, we've got my phone and we know it works, so there's nothing to worry about. Phones are a thing of that Other World that doesn't matter right now anyway. Turn it off and put it away and I'll tell you about my hair like you asked earlier. I'll satisfy your curiosity. You've been looking at it, so you must be curious."

"Huh... I didn't... hmm... ok... your hair... curious... "

"Good girl. Put it away and finish your water. I've got another for you later."

"Thank you... sorry... name... Julie. You're... so nice... "

"Oh, you're welcome, Claire! So, about my hair... You might not believe this, but it's my natural color. Well, colors. I know it looks like I dyed myself blonde for an 80s night a month ago and my brown roots are showing, but that's how it's looked since I was a baby. They say it never happens. Troy, my boyfriend, he likes it, says it's proof that I'm someone special. That's made me ok with it. I like it too. You can stare at it, Claire. I don't mind. People find it relaxing to stare at my hair. Troy says I must've gotten it in the same genetic lottery that gave me great boobs. You can stare at those too, Claire. I don't mind."

"Troy... boyfriend... ok with it... I can stare... relaxing... great boobs... you don't mind... "

"When we were little and Troy was being sweet on me, he'd call me Sunflower. He still does it sometimes too. That's what I was Aww-ing on the phone before, Claire."

"Oh... Troy sounds so nice... Julie. Nice... like you... "

"Yes, Troy's very nice, Claire. Maybe soon you'll get to meet Troy and find out how nice Troy is, Claire."

"Troy... nice... keep saying... my name... meet Troy... nice... "

"Well, that's something to think about later. Right now, Claire, you can relax because it's just you and me, away from that other world, here in our own. Just Claire and Julie, alone in nature."

"Relax... just you and me... away from... other world... Claire and Julie... alone in nature... "

"Maybe you shouldn't sit up on that rock, Claire. Here, I've set my blanket down, let me help you down to it. Mmm... that's nice. You can keep staring at my hair. Or my boobs if you want. It's natural to be curious. It's all just a part of nature."

"Natural... curious... stare... nature... "

"There, good girl, Claire. Just rest and relax. It's been so hot out. And now that you're laying down, you're feeling nice and deeper relaxed, but you're still so hot. Feeling hot... and feeling deeply relaxed... All so natural here in nature."

"Natural... hot... relax... deeper... natural... nature... "

"Nature is meant to be explored, Claire. Aren't you curious to explore nature? Relax deeply and explore nature with Julie? We need to be free of all the things of that other world that doesn't matter before we can explore nature, Claire. Before Claire and Julie can naturally explore. Just relax and shed the things that don't matter in nature. Julie will naturally do the same. Relax with Julie while Claire and Julie shed what doesn't matter."

"... Nature... explore... curious... relax... explore... Julie... free... doesn't matter... explore nature... Claire... Julie... naturally... explore... relax... nature... Julie... naturally... relax... shed what... doesn't matter... "

"Oh, Claire thought to put on sunscreen all over too this morning. Good girl. That's so nice."

"... Claire... all over... good girl... nice... "

"Relax and stare at Julie's free natural boobs, Claire. See how beautiful they are. Everything is beautiful in nature. Claire is beautiful and free to explore nature with Julie."

"... relax... stare... Julie's boobs... beautiful... Claire... beautiful... explore... Julie... "

"Very good girl, Claire. Relax deeper like a beautiful good girl does naturally."

"... Very good girl... Claire... beautiful... good girl... naturally... "

"It's so natural to lie here with Julie, free of the world that doesn't matter. We are one with nature here, Claire. Everything we do here is natural. And it's only natural to feel good here in nature. A good girl relaxes and feels good in nature."

"Natural... here... with Julie... one with nature... everything... natural... here... good girl relaxes... feels good... "

"And as Julie's hands... and lips... begin to explore Claire, it feels so good and so natural. And it's only natural for Claire to want to explore Julie, too. Relax deeper and explore Julie while she explores Claire."

"... mmm... Julie's hands... and lips... explore... oh... natural... Claire... ah... want... ung... explore Julie... ooh... relax deeper... mmm... explore Julie... ohhhh... "

"So good... oh... to explore... mmm... Julie. Relax... ung... and explore Julie... mmm... while she... oh... explores... Claire... aah... "

"mmm... relax... mmm... explore... mmm... Julie... mmm... explores... mmm... Claire... mmm... "

* * *

"And then... ohgodtroy... I gently lapped at her pussy... justlikethat... while I explained her... sofuckinggood... new nature to her. Go deeper and understand... andkeepeatingmypussy!"

"... mrph... mrph... moo..mrph... "

"Huuuuh... Go deeper and remember, Master My Love... makemypussycum... the rules of the new game... yeahyeah... save it... for... the... end... RIGHTNOWFUCKMASTERLOVEYOUCUMTROYBESTLICKCUNTFUCKFUCKFUCKAAAAAHHHHH!!"

"... Ooh, thank you, Mistress My Love. I love the new game. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm... thank you, Bestest Friend Ever. I love it too. Go deeper and feel how I love that now it's your turn to tell me how your day went."

"... Ooh, thank you, Julie, My Beloved. I have something I need to ask you."

"Go deeper and be honest, Dearest Love."

"... Ooh, thank you, My Mistress Forever. Was there anything in the water?"

"No, My Love. Just that really good water you buy. Go deeper and remember to pick up some more of that."

"... Ooh, thank you, Mistress Julie. Go deeper and worship my cock."

"... Mmm, thank you, Best Master. mmm... Go deeper... mmm... and be honest... mmmmmmmmm... "

"Ooh, thank you, My Beloved. ooo... I think this is going to... ooo... be a while. Why don't you two... ooo... ladies explore your... ooo... new natures and... show your new loves... and listen in?"

"... Troy nice... like Julie... explore nature... "

"... Love Troy... Love Julie... show... love... "

"Go deeper and understand, Sunflower, as I begin... "