Great Grandmother Comes Alive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Michael, be nice to Mummy. Michael, Michael!" she yelped and I felt her stiffen in climax, spitting slightly as she panted, her age-weakened bladder leaking a little with the effort. I slowed down and gently licked the juices flowing from her, which where oily, not just piss.

I stopped and got to a kneeing position, to look at her. I looked down to see her soaked and shining cunt. I shifted my gaze up her wrinkled and soft abdomen and then to her ample breasts, liver spots all over her skin. Her tits were sagging out to the sides, but the nipples were still hard and erect. I then looked up to her face. She had had her eyes closed and as I looked at her she murmered "That was perfect, Ducky..."

I got off the bed at her stockinged feet and couldn't resist massaging them, holding one to my mouth and enjoying the feint vinegar whiff of the perspiration from her feet.

I undid my zipper and belt and opening my jeans and underpants slid them down my legs at the same time. I rubbed my cock, still sheathed in its foreskin on the sole of her foot -- God it was good. I stepped out of my shoes and moved up on to the bed, between her legs and braced myself above her on my straight arms. I looked her in the eyes, and lowed myself onto her. As our lips met, the tip of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. I kissed her deeply, sliding my tongue into her unresponsive mouth, licking her tongue and in so doing making her move it a little. I pulled my head up to see her wrinkled face.

She looked back at me, anxious but loving and put her bony hand on my buttocks. She applied some pressure and I moved my dick slowly into her, the foreskin rolling back as I pushed between her tight fanny lips. The exposed head slipped into her and about another inch and she stopped her pressure on my butt - it clearly hurt her a little. I stopped moving into her and allowed her to grow comfortable with me inside her - she was tight through little use I suppose. But very soon she was pushing my hips into hers again. She backed off the pressure for a moment and I eased out of her slightly -- our first stroke -- and my first ever inside a woman!

A smile came over her face and I pushed deeper into her this time, feeling the slightly scarred walls of her cunt against my helmet, grasping me so tight but soft too, like wet, grainy velvet. I withdrew and then slid back in again, then a second time and a third. Then I pushed my bursting erection into her full length, right up against the neck of her uterus - she gasped.

"OK Great Nanna?" I asked.

"Nanna?" she replied "She's not here until Sunday? " clearly confused by my mistakenly addressing her as I usually would.

She moaned as I slid in and out of her like a warm oiled machine - it was all I could do not to spunk inside the old woman and she was experienced enough to remember the signs.

"Oh Mikey, careful, don't come in there, your father will find out!" Jeez - what was she thinking?!

Then, as I thrust into her (probably a bit too hard) grasping her withered thighs through her nylon stocking tops.

"Oh my baby" came hoarsely out of her mouth, the top set of her false teeth fallen clown-like to her bottom jaw.

"I'm sorry Lenny... uh... uh... uh... "

Every time I thrust into her she grunted as it knocked the air out of her.

"I'm so... uh... sorry... uh... Len... uh... oooh, forgive us Len!" I hoped her wailing was pleasure.

I felt her juices flowing around my dick and I started hammering myself into her, in and out, side to side she was moaning and moving her hips as much as she could, her nylon clad feet braced on the bed at my sides.

We continued until I could feel the pressure in my balls building up. I increased the tempo and she was still thrusting back a little with me but her gasps were of pain as well as pleasure. Soon I was grunting too and really ramming my cock into her cunt, my pubes meshing with hers, matted with our cum-fluids. The pressure was at the point of no return and I lay onto her and grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed them, digging my fingernails into the baggy sacks. She pulled her legs around my hips and held me inside her. I could feel the final pressure of her fanny muscles and pushed in as deep as I could and held it inside her. I pinched a nipple between my thumb and forefingers and she said yelped in complaint.

"Don't come Michael! Take it out of me before you come!" she gasped but it was too late and I felt the explosion of my cock inside her, spurt after spurt of my warm cum splashing into my great grandmother's pussy. She too had felt it and she stiffened again pre-orgasm, this time shuddering as she climaxed and groaning loudly enough for others to hear:

"Mikey, oh Mikeeeeey, ah-ah-aaahhhh!"

With a final twitch of my cock I felt the last spit of my spunk go deep into her - I'd never cum like that before, I was empty and Edith was full. How long had it been since she had semen inside her I wondered.

I propped myself on my arms - I wanted to get my weight off her. She had tears in her eyes but made a watery smile and looked at me.

"Oh Michael, why did you leave me?"

"I don't know what to say, but I'm not Michael" I replied.

Her eyes glazed over and she fell silent for a while before almost whimpering "I know, I know Love"

She rolled onto her side, tears flowing from her eyes and my thick, jelly-like spunk running from her gaping pussy onto the bedspread.

I moved slowly off the bed and pulled up my underpants and jeans. I then moved around to the head of the bed and sat on the edge.

"Come on Great Nanna -- we've got to get you sorted" I said and she let me ease her up.

I kissed her again and she responded with another weak smile. I got my shirt and put it on then gathered up her bra and knickers and she began to get dressed, re-buttoning her dress once she'd put back on her bra, her nipples soft now, one folded upwards and peeking out of the top of the lacy cup.

As we were doing the final smoothing of our clothes, there was a knock at the door: "Lunch in 15 minutes, Eadie?"

I called back on her behalf.

"Do you want to eat?" I asked her, perhaps too patronisingly.

"I can decide that for myself Love" she replied, the most lucid I had ever heard her sound "I'm not a child... you know that."

And with that she handed me her soaked knickers. "You might need these later..."

I looked at her and she grinned - the top plate of her teeth now completely missing.

"You cheeky young sod!" she lisped.

I stuffed her knickers into my pocket, the gusset still damp from her pussy - she had a point, I would certainly find a use for them.

"I hope you can bring them back before your Gran comes to visit again?" she asked, an impish twinkle in her rheumy eyes. I knew what she was driving at... at least I hope I did because I'm going to visit again today... God I hope she's wearing stockings again!

12