Great Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting Serious.
1.1k words
9.4k
2
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandPS
CandPS
20 Followers

I arrived home and went directly to the basement, grabbed a beer, turned on the TV and watched the 24 hour news channel; but, don't recall anything on the screen. My mind was still on Rob and how much I enjoyed our brief, yet incredible first time together. I'm already eager to see him in the morning. I finished the beer and went to bed.

Tuesday morning arrived and I leave early, I want to make sure I'm there when Rob arrives. Last night, we discussed being somewhat less obvious at work, still I wanted to greet him with a huge smile and special 'hell-o' if no one was around.

A couple of people arrived after me and before Rob. Thankfully, they had all went to the coffee room and had stayed in there to gossip. I was happy to see he was also smiling and looked like he was glad to find me alone.

"Good morning, Rob and how are you today?"

"I'm absolutely great, how about you, Ray?"

"Well Rob, I am fantastic today. Last night I was with a very special friend and I loved every minute of it."

He smiled and said, "My feelings exactly."

I didn't see anyone around and reached out to touch his arm. He moved towards me and we were both grinning from ear to ear.

"Have a nice day, Rob, hope I get to see you later.", I remarked and headed for my desk.

Soon after, everyone was at their desks working, as was I. I noticed the 'you have one new e-mail' post at the bottom of my screen.

It was from Rob, in the subject line it said "Thank You." I smiled and opened it.

It was exactly what I wanted and needed to see, "Ray, I've been feeling down since I caught Mark with his new beau, but last night lifted me to a new high. I hope it was good for you, too. I slept like a baby, thank you."

I immediately hit the reply button, "Rob, thanks to you too, I also slept well. I thought about you all the way home, all evening and all night. I even came in early this morning hoping we would have a chance to see each other and we did. I need to go shopping for new shoes at lunch time, would you like to go for a ride?" I hit the send button and went back to work.

In less than a minute he responded, "Definitely."

I quickly replied, "Great, see you at 11:30."

All morning, I was constantly looking towards the area where Rob worked and often caught him looking towards me. I often noticed others and they appeared to be watching, perhaps hoping to catch us flirting and it didn't bother me a bit. In fact, it was sort of exciting, guess I'm getting brave.

At 11:30 sharp, I headed for the door. Rob was waiting and we got in. As soon as the doors were closed, we reached for each other's hand and our eyes locked on one another. As we drove away, hand in hand we talked about how much we enjoyed the previous night. We were at the shoe store in five minutes. The parking lot was almost empty, my windows are tinted and I took the opportunity to lean towards him and he eagerly met me for a short, yet sensuous kiss. I was getting hard and so was he.

We went in the store and after trying on a few pairs I purchased the ones that Rob preferred (I noticed after that they were identical to his, hope our co-workers notice that).

We returned to the car and immediately started kissing very deeply, our tongues in constant touch, and a bomb wouldn't have stopped us. I reached down and felt his cock growing rapidly, as was mine. We broke our kiss and stared in to each other's eyes and you could see the lust building. I bent down and kissed his huge bulge and I was happy to feel him lift his hips to greet and welcome my hungry lips. Although I felt safe, I resisted the urge to unzip his pants and release his lovely cock. I sat back up, we began kissing again, as both of us, played with each other.

After 10 minutes we decided to go to a drive-thru, grab some lunch and park in a quiet corner to talk.

It was a very open and honest conversation. We discussed his relationship with Mark that had ended so quickly and how each of them was unable to afford an apartment like that on their own. I explained how it was for me, growing up in a small town and not able to explore my true feelings for men until I moved to the city. Being gay in a small town is not easy. Everyone knows everyone and everyone's parents. How could I possibly come out to anyone or even experiment to confirm I truly was gay. Turns out Rob also came from a small community; however, unlike me he knew he had no interest in being straight, came out to his parents, they weren't happy and he left town.

I've truly only known Rob for just over a day, but already I'm happy that I've got someone to talk to. Someone who had the same feelings as me and the balls to do what was right for him. That's it, it's time for me to stop living a lie. I need to get things off my chest and come out. Our conversation has been the best therapy I could have imagined. Sure, there's no assurance that Rob and I will become a couple; but, if not him, surely there will be someone else (although at this moment I could easily see myself becoming Rob's lover, I'd surely enjoy that).

"Rob, if I decided it was time to come out of the closet do you have any suggestions to help me?"

He replied, "Of course, Ray, I can tell you how it was for me and how I got help. There is a community center in the Village, with people who are there to help. Don't forget, every gay person has had to come out to themselves and their families."

We drove back to the office, holding hands all the way and I felt so pleased that we had such an open dialogue. All afternoon I thought about what I need to do to release myself from the life I was expected to live.

I walked to Rob's desk, "Can I give you a ride home?"

He said, "That would be nice."

I replied, "Great, thanks, see you in a few hours."

Sure enough, he was standing by my car when I went out and away we drove, hand in hand. I'm already getting hard again.

To be continued...

CandPS
CandPS
20 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
NICE

Waiting for the next chapter and hoping it will be longer.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Where Love Lives The scent of lavender, a bloody punch, and a cookie paradise.in Gay Male
Rescue Ch. 01 Ted and I begin a journey beyond friendship.in Gay Male
Scott and Connor Ch. 01 Freshman begins sexual journey with a senior frat brother.in Gay Male
My Long Road Home A love story between a young man and an older rancher.in Gay Male
Busting Broncos Pt. 01 Family dynamics change when big cocks are involved.in Gay Male
More Stories