Great Meeting Ch. 06

Story Info
My new life starts now.
1.3k words
7.7k
4
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CandPS
CandPS
20 Followers

People are here to read sex stories; so, I will not bore you with personal issues, like coming out to my entire family, leaving my wife, etc.

*

Soon after I got home, I called Rob and said, "Hi Rob, were you serious about me being able to stay with you?"

He replied, "Absolutely sweetie, I'll be waiting for you with open arms."

I replied, "Great, my wife wants me out NOW, see you soon", and I was out the door.

When I arrived at Rob's with only two suitcases, a travel bag, my laptop and phone, he greeted me with a big hug and a mouthful of tongue which I eagerly sucked on. I felt absolutely fantastic and was more than ready to start living the life I had fantasized about many times.

Rob helped me carry my belongings to his bedroom and quickly announced, "This is 'our bedroom' now, sweetie."

I was thrilled that he called it our bedroom, took him in my arms and after smothering him with a big wet kiss said, "Rob, I am so very grateful to you and want you to know that I'm excited beyond belief to be sharing a bedroom with you. I intend to show you how much I want you and hope you will let me pamper you. I want your friends to be jealous of the relationship we have."

He smiled and replied, "I think we are off to a great start."

I quickly unpacked a few things, set up my toiletries in the bathroom and joined Rob in the living room. I sat right beside him so that our hips and shoulders were touching, our eyes met and the kissing began for quite some time. As we got each other aroused, it was obvious that we needed to get to 'our' bedroom. I let him hop in bed first, so I would know which was my side. We still had our clothes on as we embraced and suddenly I had the urge to tell him, "Rob, I want you, I need you and I intend to prove to you that I can be a great lover."

I could feel his cock pressing against my leg, I began to rub his hard-on and he said, "We are both completely attracted to each other. I, too, am convinced that we will be great lovers and we will grow to need each other forever. In just a couple of days, I've discovered a feeling I've never known."

As we undressed each other, few words were spoken. Our lips weren't talking; but, they were very busy exploring every inch of each other's body. I never knew that foreplay could last so long and kissing could be almost as satisfying as sex. Soon we were completely nude and in the 69 position, each of us kissing, licking and sucking cock and balls. Once in a while I would flick my tongue at his tight hole and he would jump a little.

Rob said, "I'm getting close, why don't we take a break and make it last?"

Although I was more than eager to continue I wanted him to control the situation and replied, "Whatever you like, sweetie."

He acknowledged with a big smile and I turned around so both our heads were back on one pillow and glaring in to each other's eyes. As we lay there, looking as if we were a couple well in to a long relationship, the lust in our eye's must have been incredible.

Rob broke the silence, "You sure seem to enjoy kissing. Have you always been aroused by kissing? I notice you get extremely hard when we are French kissing."

"Actually I've never been one for foreplay and kissing was only for show, I was only aroused when kissing if I was thinking of sex with a man." I stated.

Then I continued, "All I can tell you is that I have been completely attracted to you and every time we have kissed I have started to melt. I really don't think there is anything I wouldn't do for you and I hope our kisses always do that to me."

"Ray, I can feel your touch and can tell you are sexually aroused every time our lips are on each other. I also feel completely turned on when we are together and have found myself thinking of you when we were not together these last few days. I'm sure hoping it is not a feeling that will fade with time."

His words are almost as hot as his touch, I wiggle myself closer, this kiss is going to show him how serious I am about him. My lips are wet, my tongue is diving in and out of his mouth and my body is stiffening as we embrace tightly.

His hand is now stroking my cock and I began to cradle his balls. He says, "I want to suck your cock now."

I reply, "Please do, I'm almost ready to cum right now."

He slides down, I can feel his lips wrap around my cock, then he begins to bob his head up and down. My cock begins to get stiffer and I feel my juices moving up the shaft. He senses it and begins to stroke me with one hand as he gobbles on my cock and look out below, "Rob, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, I'm cumming", as my load explodes in to his mouth.

I'm drained, oh yes, completely drained like never before. Rob looks up at me with obvious content on his face and says, "Now that was a mouthful."

I look at him, "Rob that was absolutely fantastic, I need to do you now, please."

Sure, I'm drained but I want his cock so bad, I'd crawl over a mile of broken glass to blow his cock right now."

I quickly struggled to a position that gave me access to his beautiful cock. My goal is to drain him like he did me or better if that is possible. Although I'm eager, I start slowly, kissing the head and then licking the underside of the shaft til his balls are near my mouth. I kiss each ball softly and lick them wanting to taste his man scent on the back of my tongue. I then lick the shaft all the way back up to the head which I engulf in my mouth and flick my tongue in his piss slit. I begin to swallow his cock, very slowly all the way to the base and slowly back up to the head. I continue this pace for a minute or so.

Rob's hand is now on the back of my head and is encouraging me to quicken the pace. Of course, I do as he pleases, I'm now his.

He begins to buck his hips up and down and I meet each and every thrust as I tighten my lips around that beautiful cock, I have no intention of letting his cock out of my mouth til every drop of his cum is coating my mouth, tongue, throat and tummy. His cock is now harder than mine has ever been and as his body squirms as he lets out a load, "Oh thank you, thank you, Ray I'm cumming and it feels so good I don't want it to end."

As planned, I swallow every drop and only release his cock from my mouth when I'm sure there is nothing left for me.

We lay exhausted side by side, smile at each other, indicating our joint pleasure with the blow jobs.

We soon shower together and although we kissed passionately some more we decided we better get some sleep, there will be lots of time to drain each other in the future.

To be continued...

CandPS
CandPS
20 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 7 years ago
Facts of Life

The things you mention in the prologue to this story are just some of the things that must be faced and overcome if one is to be happy in one's sexual orientation.

Once you are honest with yourself and with others, life can be beautiful.

I suspect you already know that--at least I hope so.. Your stories reflect that

CandPSCandPSalmost 8 years agoAuthor
to - sm1982

I agree 100%, thanks for taking the time to add a comment. In fact - I have changed my options to no longer accept comments from those who are 'anonymous'.

sm1982sm1982almost 8 years ago
@Anon

Funny how it's always those who are too scared to create a real account who either criticize or complain. What is the best part of reading free stories online? You can choose what you want to read! If this story doesn't have enough storyline to include dialogue and action that doesn't involve sex, find stories that do. #simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
people are here for good stories

not everyone is here only for the sex if you look at the readers choice literotica winners you will see that sex isnt all that readers care about. i like a good story period

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Romantic Evening for Two Pt. 01 A son finally tells his lonely father how he feels.in Gay Male
City of Angels LA cop finds love where he least expects it.in Gay Male
First Blush Ch. 01 A math geek gets more than he bargained for.in Gay Male
Girlfriend's Dad He has an encounter with his girlfriend's father.in Gay Male
We're Not Gay Two guys discover their orientation isn't what they thought.in Gay Male
More Stories