Great Old One Pt. 10

Story Info
The end of the series.
1.7k words
4.47
8.6k
4
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final part! Thanks to everyone who read this – and special thanks to people who have commented and favourited. Hope you like the ending! -QP

*****

Annika sat on the bed, dazed and still flushed and reeling from the intense multiple orgasm Nicholas had licked her to. She tried to focus on what had just happened. She stared around the room, thinking how he said he would watch him fuck her...her gaze paused on a large black mirror with a gilded frame. Her cheeks burning with anger now, she stood and kicked off the kitten heels. She picked one up and threw it at a wall, tearing the gold patterned wallpaper with a crash. She padded over to the mirror and stood in front of it. Glaring into it, she growled, "I see you, you sick motherfucker."

Suddenly, a voice emerged over a hidden speaker system – authoritative, mocking and somehow, sounding offended. "Annika, you make it sound so sleazy but I assure you it is quite salubrious. We want to make sure everything goes well. And to look after you, of course..."

Annika could only see her reflection staring back – still resplendent in her 1940s lemon yellow sundress and Betty Grable coif. Her winged eyeliner and red lipstick was still in place. She looked like a film star from the times, a throwback like Nicholas who liked old finery and velvet suits. She was lovely like this, a vision of femininity. But she was tired and feeling resigned from Nicholas' intense psychological mind games.

Annika sighed and stepped back from the mirror, turning her back on her reflection and what she assumed were Nicholas' prying eyes. "Fine," she said evenly. "Look, when are you summoning this creature so it can rape me and be done with it? I am getting very sick of your threats."

A chuckle bounced over the speakers. Annika became aware of buzzing, like hornets, perhaps like the static on an old television box. The sound became increasingly high-pitched and keening and there was a brilliant flash of light which penetrated the room. Terrified, Annika pressed her back against the mirror glass, bulging eyes on the zapping electricity jumping in the air in front of her. The buzz grew in intensity and there was a rip, more crackling light and then the air split in front of her as if it were thin fabric. The hysteria started to claw at her and she struggled to maintain her mind, her clarity and her sense of self.

"It can't be real," she said to herself. The only thing that kept her sanity was the thought of those cold calculating flinty black eyes watching her behind the mirrored glass. She could not let Nicholas revel in her terror and her undoing. She could not let him see her lose her mind.

Annika made herself stand her ground, to look fierce, to stop cowering against the mirror. What appeared to be a portal was taking shape now and she realised that this was how The Great Old One enters their world. He was a cosmic deity – he was not of their being. That is how Nicholas is immortal. That is how the townspeople were hypnotised, weird and staring. She felt a wild laugh build up inside her chest. It was ridiculous! She loved weird tales and had a voracious appetite for horror stories. The irony of this cloaked her in this moment as she gazed into the portal as it became oval, larger, stretching to the size of a Kenworth truck.

It was impossible, extending beyond the bounds of the room and she gazed into it, stunned at the brilliant light and blaze of colour. Then she could see a hulking black shape appear inside the portal. She braced herself. Whatever you do, don't scream, she told herself and grit her teeth hard. She stared at the figure, trying to make sense of its alien shape. It was almost like a huge bear, only hairless, grey. She could discern tentacles, an open toothless gaping mouth – were they eyes? She realised that it had about thirty black beady eyes, all staring soullessly at her, all surrounding its horrific black mouth and she did scream, forgetting about the hideous Nicholas and whatever joy he might be finding in her terror. She fell to her knees, staring, frozen before this monster as it stomped closer, leaving its realm and entering the room. Its multitude of ghastly black eyes were trained on her as it staggered across the thick carpeted floor. Staring in rapt terror, she was barely aware of anything other than the fleshy greyish monster in front of her. It had thick stumpy legs, seven two metre long tentacles where arms should be, no face really, just the gaping mouth, the multitude of staring eyes glittering glassily at her. Her breath came out in ragged little spurts as her heart beat so hard she thought it was going to rip right out of her chest.

**I like your hair, lovely human. So pale, pretty. You are very nice indeed**

The alien thought invaded her mind and she realised that it was communicating telepathically with her! The pain was sharp, surgeon-precise and invasive. She grabbed her head in her hands and howled. "Noooooo!" she cried. "Oh please no!"

Nicholas chuckled again over the loudspeaker and said, "This is where it gets interesting, Annika."

Annika, still shocked and stunned, was seated on her ass, her legs splayed out uselessly in front of her. Trembling in terror, she watched the creature loom over her. She felt hysteria rise in her throat, along with the taste of coffee and eggs. A tentacle reached out and grabbed her behind her neck and she shrieked. Her beautiful face contorted with sobs as another tentacle slithered in, encircling her waist, pulling her in. She whimpered in fear, her body limp as the powerful monster pulled her close. It smelled like rotting meat left in the sun and a particularly rich mould or aged seaweed. She thought she was really going to vomit now.

**Open your legs. Wide for me. I can open them if needed**

Annika understood. She didn't want to but she opened her legs and closed her eyes tight as she felt the tentacles drawing her into the wet, slimy fleshiness of the monster. It's mass was firm, hard – she didn't dare open her eyes, it would surely make her insane – and she felt her legs meet its body, then her pussy become pressed against what felt like the head of an impossibly gigantic cock. This made her eyes fly open and she looked down, screaming as she saw the monster's bulging cock, poised to enter her. It was as thick as the trunk of a young tree, perhaps over half a metre in length. It could not fit inside of her! It was going to kill her!

"No!" she yelled and struggled. Two more tentacles emerged and encircled her ankles, gripping them tightly and then, she was powerfully pulled onto the end of the cock.

Her scream was bloodcurdling as it entered: she had never felt anything quite so devastating, she thought she had been split in half. She moaned, her head lolling back and as she became aware of the monster thrusting, she realised that her pussy was reluctantly accommodating the gargantuan cock. She shrieked as the monster repeatedly forced her body on to its cock, first, from disgust and fear, then, pleasure, as her body responded and she felt the huge cock reach unimaginable places up inside her. She thought of Nicholas, imagining him behind the glass, remembering how he told her that he would find this 'very enjoyable'. This made her wetter than ever, picturing him watching her getting fucked by this huge cock. The sensation was unbearably pleasurable, her pussy was so full and the guttural crazed moan that came from her lips frightened her.

Annika realised that a hard pressure was building – an immense orgasm like no other – and she screamed in a special kind of horror as she came on the huge monster's cock. It was if her entire pussy was convulsing in orgasm, for minutes on end and she screamed and screamed, her voice hoarse and tasting blood in her throat. It was horrifying – yet astounding – and she opened her eyes, looking into where the face of the thing raping her should be. The multitude of eyes shone in the dim light and it moaned tonelessly through its gaping mouth as it thrust, pulling her on to its cock. Shock ran through her and she squeezed her eyes closed, her pussy building up pressure again and she realised, powerless, that another big orgasm was approaching and it hit her hard. Again, she screamed out and the orgasm wracked her for minutes, vaulting through her body and overwhelming her.

Then, with a groaning sound, the monster's cock started to convulse hard inside her and she realised it was coming. She opened her eyes a slit as she felt the tentacles around her ankles loosen. The tentacle around her neck slackened and the one around her waist let go. The huge cock pulled out and as she fell back onto the thick carpet, she stared in amazement at the clear gelatinous goop that covered it, the goop that now filled her up. She stared up at the monster, numb and trembling from the orgasms, astonished by what she just experienced. Nicholas was right; she had liked it.

**Thank-you, beautiful human**

Annika barely noticed the deity disappear through the portal. Beyond her daze, the speaker crackled and she heard Nicholas' voice. Her pussy was on fire, little orgasmic aftershocks exploding through her body and she started stroking her swollen lips, rubbing her clit. She gasped as more orgasms tore through her. She could hear Nicholas talking through the speaker but it was if he was on another plane, small and inconsequential. She had fucked Greatness and she didn't need this overbearing man, this supposed Lord, a mere rodent of the earth. For she now carried a being of the Cosmos. As she rubbed her clit to another furious orgasm, she moaned hard, feeling the Great Old One's voluminous cum coat her hand and run up her arm. She didn't want to go back to her old life, the yacht and her husband. Covertly fucking the odd pretty girl wasn't even enough to satisfy her lust anymore. Now, she desired for larger things. She wanted what Nicholas had. She wanted what was through the portal. She wanted the stars, the nevermore – she wanted Eternity.