Great Show

Story Info
Wife unknowingly gives hubby & his friend a show.
3k words
3.84
259.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
si174
si174
41 Followers

It was a very tough competition, and the tennis game took almost one and a half hours which was more than a regular exercise for us. We were hardly breathing when we reached the locker room.

We play tennis at least once a week, and my tennis partner is one of my oldest and best friends. We know each other since college time, and at 35 our friendship is still close enough to share almost everything.

Mehmet is working for a multinational company in Istanbul, and one of too many fringe benefits his company offers him is the perfect sport facilities with a tennis court inside. This is where he reserves the court for early Saturday mornings and we play our game each week.

We are so close that our wives also get along well with each other and even some summer vacations are spent together with them.

Back to our situation, when we entered the locker room after the tiring game and started to undress for the shower, Mehmet told me that he wanted to show me his secret. There was a thin wall which was built later to split the locker room into two, and a separate room was created for the ladies.

He took me to the last shower at the end of the men's room, which was neighboring the ladies' room and opened the curtain calling me to enter with him. I could think that he was a gay who was trying to seduce me if he weren't my old friend.

As we entered he pushed on the corner of one of the tiles on the wall and took it out. There was a hole behind the tile which was filled with a little piece of stone that was almost impossible to be noticed. As he removed the stone, we could both see the hole. He asked me to look through and I saw the one and only shower for the ladies and the locker room behind it since the curtain was open. Then he repeated the same process for another tile and opened the second hole on the wall between the two showers.

Mehmet said "I discovered the first hole purely by chance when I was taking a shower and then it was not difficult to find the second one." I asked him who did this and he replied "I don't know exactly but perhaps somebody from the company instructed this to the workers who built the wall. I suspect three people in the company who were able to access to the workers. I thought of warning the management first, but then I thought I could benefit from this situation instead of starting a scandal that would help nobody." I asked whether he could use the opportunity till now and he continued "I had a few occasions but I was too scared to be caught and had to keep my voyeur session very short and jerked off immediately after I replaced the tile. But after all it is really great to see somebody you know totally naked which is impossible in normal life ."

I asked him if the holes were visible on the other side, and he told me that he wondered the same thing and passed to the other side late one night after working extra-hours in the office. He then showed me the iron shelf on the opposite wall of our shower. It was a long shelf about 40 cm.s to put the shampoo, towel, etc. There were two iron bars parallel to each other mounted on the wall to hold the shelf, there was a distance of almost half cm. between them and Mehmet told me that the holes were on the two sides of this half cm. gap. I also understood that the work was done professionally. It was really useless to have two parallel bars on the wall to hold the shelf on them, but it was impossible to be suspicious.

Then we took our showers and started chatting again while dressing. He told me that he had a great idea and wanted to ask my opinion about it. But before asking he said "Osman, you and me are very old friends who shared almost everything until now, I don't want you to get angry with me or worse to cease our old friendship after you hear my idea, because I can only do what I have in my mind with you and nobody else in the world"

I said "Mehmet stop teasing me in such a stupid way, and tell me about your great idea, after all I am not a fool to get angry with you just because of your idea whatever it is."

He replied "OK then, I'll tell it to you. My idea is to trap our wives by bringing them to tennis and letting them have their shower while we watch them through the holes, I think watching Nuray totally naked can be great for you and the same for me to watch Yesim(my wife)"

I was first shocked to hear such an offer from him but in few seconds my blood started to run faster and I got excited by the thought of his idea.

I could hardly speak "well, I am shocked to hear your interesting offer, we even had bachelor parties together with you and really shared everything, so if there is something to do to activate our sex lives and to introduce new pleasures to it, that should be done with you indeed. And we have been on the beach all four of us several times and we knew each other's wives' bodies very well (actually I was trying to justify my unexpectedly positive feeling towards his idea) Let's start thinking how to do and what to do."

Mehmet said "we should invite the girls to play a couples match and then to take them to a cinema or something to make sure that they have to take their showers here instead of home to be on time for the plan. It must not be later than 10 am Saturday morning to be alone in the locker room before others arrive if any"

It seemed that he already planned everything in his mind. So we agreed to fix it for next Saturday and went home. The same evening I called him first to confirm that Yesim was OK, and he gave the confirmation for Nuray.

The next week was a torture for me and for him as it was the longest week in my life and you know why. We have talked with Mehmet several times during the week about our secret plan not to leave any room for unexpected surprises.

Unfortunately the bad news arrived on Friday, the last day of the long week. It was Mehmet who called and I immediately understood from his disappointed voice that something was wrong about our plan.

He said "Nuray is not able to join because her mother is coming on Saturday to spend a couple of days with us-what a lovely mother in law she is. So we have to postpone our plans for next Saturday"

I said Ok and hang over the phone.

I called Yesim and told her that our Tennis plan was postponed for a week due to Nuray's excuse. Yesim said she already arranged her mother to leave the kids for a whole weekend and she wanted to start the weekend with a good exercise, so she wanted to play even if Nuray was not there (my poor wife was preparing her end).

I couldn't find the good reason to stop her and had to accept what she said. So I called Mehmet again and told him the situation, he was so kind to say that we can play tennis but we have to wait for Nuray to join us next week to play the real game after tennis because it was not fair for me to start it only with my wife. And I unconsciously answered him in the opposite way and said "Mehmet we were both very impatient to wait for this weekend and I want to start the game with my wife alone, and Nuray can join one week later"

He said "if you approve it then I am not that stupid to say no to this opportunity of seeing your beautiful wife naked"

I have to confess that I was very excited.

Finally Saturday came and we went to Mehmet's company and he took us from the front gate to the court.

Now let me tell you something about my wife. Yesim is at my age, 35 and although she gave 2 births she managed to keep her good shape by exercising. She is 167 cm tall and 50 kg.s. her measures are 94-62-92. She has brown hair and green eyes. The most interesting part of her body are her big breasts that lost their firmness a little after two births and months of breast feeding. Her big tits attract almost all men when she wears tight shirts and especially bikinis on the beach. She has a thin belly that makes her big tits and curvy hips even more noticeable and attractive. Finally her long and shapely legs complete the piece of art.

Yesim was wearing her one piece Nike tennis suit that helped to exhibit her long legs under its short skirt and its chest was quite tight to keep her big tits tight together with her sportive white bra. Of course all that assistance and precaution were good to a certain extent to stop her tits swaying and bouncing. But it was not possible to totally stop them moving.

As we were three, we took our turns to play and Mehmet watched while I was playing with Yesim, I watched while they were playing and Yesim watched when we played with Mehmet. She was surprised to see both Mehmet and me to play that bad, without knowing the reason of the loss of our concentration.

Her tits swayed and bounced as much as her bra and the jersey allowed during the game and watching them made us even worse.

Mehmet's wife Nuray was a little shorter than Yesim, approximately 160 cm.s, but she had some overweight at her belly after her only birth unlike Yesim's smooth abdomen. Nuray had smaller breasts than Yesim but her tits also cannot be considered small, and they also had the effects of the birth and feeding and were beaten to gravity as far as I could figure out over her bikini top. She had narrower hips than Yesim and my wife's ass is a little more bumpier than hers. Both girls have developed little celluloid on their outer thighs and hips, and are exercising and using some creams to get rid of it.

I always thought that my wife's tits were her(or mine?) greatest assets and all the men on the world would like them. Mehmet was a healthy man and was no exception as I observed his looks at my wife's big tits in their bikini top several times in the past.

I think that Yesim also caught him too many times staring at her big tits but didn't tell anything about it. Maybe because she liked to be appreciated like most women do or because she was used to see other men looking at her tits, or both.

Having all of these thoughts in my mind, my patience was running to an end when I heard Mehmet asking Yesim for a last set of 3 games before finishing today's exercise.

As she was playing very aggressive, her tight jersey and white cotton bra were almost totally wet by her sweat, and her breasts and nipples became more visible under the wet fabric.

Finally they finished and we walked to the locker rooms with our bags in our hands. We first left Yesim in front of the ladies' room and hurried up to ours.

As we entered, we threw our bags to the bench and rushed to the last shower room. We closed the curtain after entering in and took the two tiles and the little pieces of stone out. My heart was beating like it never did before and I think the situation was even worse for Mehmet.

As we both put our foreheads on the tiles of the wall, we saw the empty locker room through the open curtain of the shower. To our shock she was not there on the bench or in the shower.

In a few seconds we understood where she was as we heard the musical sound of her pee hitting the water in the closet. There was a toilet next to the shower that we could not see and my wife was there to answer the call of the nature.

Then few seconds after the last drops hitting the water, we heard the flush and she came out of the toilet into our sight.

She sat down on the bench and stayed still for a moment as she was very exhausted. I could see that her face was still red. Then with very slow moves she untied her shoes and slowly took them out. Then she found her slippers in her sport bag and put them on the floor.

She slowly took out her white short tennis socks. Her feet are always pedicured and this time was no exception with light pink nail color similar to her hands.

She massaged them for a while to comfort her tired feet, and then put the slippers on her feet.

My wife then stood up and took the left strap of her tennis suit out of her shoulder, followed by the right one. Her actions were so slow that our blood pressure on the other side of the wall increased to the dangerous limit I thought.

She slowly took her jersey down her waist and showed us her bra. In fact Mehmet saw her several times in her bikini tops that are much more revealing than a sport bra, but this time 2 things were different to make him excited. First it was an underwear not a swimming suit, and second it was wet enough to reveal her nipples like a wet t-shirt contestant.

She moved the jersey down her hips and dropped it to her ankles before completely taking herself out of it.

Her cotton white panty was also much bigger than her bikinis to comfort her during the play.

She took her jersey and went back to the bench to find her nylon bag inside the big sport bag. My wife put her wet jersey in the small nylon bag and when we were watching her back, we saw her hands pulling the bra straps down her shoulders and opening the clips.

She took out her wet bra slowly and put it also in the same bag she brought for the sweaty cloths. She was with her panty only but we could see her back and the sides of her big tits from behind.

She then slowly pulled her panties down her knees and presented her perfect round ass to our eyes.

She bent over and lifted one of her feet to take the panty out. She did the same for the other foot and helped us to see her ass better.

Strange, but I was as excited as the first time I saw her naked 9 years ago. And it was really the first time for Mehmet to see my wife naked so guess how he felt.

He whispered to me "would you get annoyed if I jerk off my friend, otherwise I'll have blue balls in a minute or two"

The situation was the same for me so I said "let's go for it"

We both took our shorts and underwear and started to rub our hard cocks.

I couldn't believe what I was doing but I trapped my own wife to reveal her naked body to my best friend and I was jerking off together with him.

Then Yesim walked to the sink in the opposite direction to the shower and examined her face on the mirror for a while.

She continued to tease us for a while not turning her front, as if she knew we were watching her.

In the meanwhile we were both rubbing our cocks slowly.

Finally she turned back and we saw her big juicy melons swaying just over her smooth abdomen, as she walked towards the shower-towards us.

She has big pink aureoles almost 4-5 cm. in diameter and fingertip nipples although they were not stimulated at that moment.

Under her smooth abdominal area and beautiful belly button, she had her pubic area which was totally waxed the day before (as most of the Turkish women do) without single hair on it.

Below her bald pubic area was the crack that led to her clitoris and her luscious cunt lips that were not visible when she was walking of course.

She entered the shower, closed the curtain and started to massage her breasts that were overforced by circular movements during the match.

She continued her massage by the soap in her hand and her melons became shiny by the soap.

I felt that my masturbation was close to the end and I looked at mehmet to see his situation.

At that moment he started to come and unload his semen on the floor of the shower.

Seeing him reaching his climax on my wife, I couldn't stop any longer and followed him in the same way.

We also took our showers and left the locker rooms to join my wife.

Before the end I must say that the next week was much better because we doubled the pleasure by Nuray's involvement.

She had smaller tits than Yesim but similar in shape like I imagined. Her aureoles were much darker in color and smaller in diameter. Her pussy was also waxed and bald like my wife and her clit was visible even when she was standing. No matter what her details are she made me come in my right hand easily.

We are now searching for ways to tell this to our wives and/or convince them for a strip poker or something like that, together with Mehmet.

I'll write as soon as we achieve some results.

By the way, we keep playing tennis with our wives.

si174
si174
41 Followers